Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. (501 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Medicine/surgery(mbbs) / Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / What If There Were No Medicine???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
I cant allow my children to study course other than mbbs in this unemployment ravaging country.
Re: No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. by CrazyMan(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Messilo: I cant allow my children to study course other than mbbs in this unemployment ravaging country.
If you truly love them as you would claim you do, then you would desist from imposing your selfish desires on them, and allow them make their own choice.

That's what good parents do.
Re: No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
CrazyMan:
If you truly love them as you would claim you do, then you would desist from imposing your selfish desires on them, and allow them make their own choice.

That's what good parents do.
i can allow them to go to NDA or read nursing other than that i wont
Re: No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote
author=CrazyMan]
If you truly love them as you would claim you do, then you would desist
from imposing your selfish desires on them, and allow them make their
own choice.

That's what good parents do.[/quote]

you made a point there.
you OP i understand your idea but i know of some doctors who are not happy doing that career, so all you have got to do is give your children a list of good courses/careers and allow them to choose whichever they like.a Marketing student can be happier and more independent than a medical doctor!
Re: No Medicine&surgery No School Fees. by CrazyMan(m): 5:17am On Apr 12, 2013
Messilo: i can allow them to go to NDA or read nursing other than that i wont
I would take it that you started this thread just for the fun of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A.b.u Zaria Diploma 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out / General / Confronting The Menace Of Exams Malpractises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.