Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,285 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze (45499 Views)

Olubadan-In-Council Declares Eze Ndigbo Illegal / Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2011
@Relax 101,
My views on what Ukwuani's speak and who they are are tucked away in both these threads below. My goal has always been ensuring that this thread isnt distilled into another 'Are Ukwuani's Igbo thread' but it's increasingly looking like i'm fighting a lost battle. If you've got a question on Igbo - Ukwuani connection pls post it on either of these threads and i'll give a response as soon as i spot it, but please let the official Ukwuani thread be what it ought to be.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-812161.128.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274104.160.html
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Swaginton(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
Tanks @all for ur contribution and help, bt i actually wanna learn UKWUANI, a bosom frnd of mine told mi dat its slightly different frm d evrydai ibo, still waitn for ur contributions
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Afam4eva(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
I get where wesley80 is coming from. Even though Ukwuani is Igbo, i think the poster wants it restricted to Ukwuani dialect. But it's really difficult to discuss Ukwuani without Igbo coming up.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ugbohgloba(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Efem bu ugbohglobal, mbu onyie utagbe-ogbe, kwale. ani chi ukwani ni ebe inu di, umuikum onyie ne efa ekeneye. ndikom ajaja, ndiom otofe ni owesu, igoshi dim nazu ishiegwali' yiom.

this means my name is ugbohglobal, i am from utagba-ogbe the central of ukwani as history demands. our greeting is as follows,,, elderly men are called aje-aje,,,My elders,, inotu. chiefs,, abye. your excellency,,, odu osa . our general ,,, eze. king,,, okpara ukwu. his majesty.

i am here to explain why uwani is not igbo.

nzogwu  is from aniochia and ojuku from igbo and due to the popularity of igbo language and development he clain to rule as the president of biafra even betrayed nzogwu to be killed and due to this greediness we biafra loose our battle and we the new generation are now dancing before our enemy.

ukwani is one of the anioma language on his own and it is as old as igbo language despite popularity.the word igbo delta is very wrong because is an opposed word igbo and delta or igbos inside delta, it is derive from igbo brothers. their is no igbo indigin inside delta-state.

igbos are the last people in Nigeria that have it settlement.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Chyz2: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
wesley80:

I find your choice of words revolting and undeserving of a decent response but i'll give u the benefit of doubt this once.

How is it that you're not ashamed to do a Chyz by attempting to whip up separatist sentiments just to garner sympathy to your argument? I find your attempt classless, Shameful and totally needless and may i suggest you in future stick to issues? Your attempt to justify your unwarranted intrusion is lame and laughable as the poster specifically requested to be thought Ukwuani to 'blend in with his people' not Igbos or Nigerians in general. Your post was a veiled attempt to impress it on the poster and others that they speak Igbo an attempt I find needless, diversionary and capable of not only derailing the thread but also defeating its purpose. I expect anyone with some class to admit the truth or keep mute.

Lets back track on the bolded here. What do you mean by it?

@ Andre and others, if he wanted to learn Igbo he would have asked to. It woud be know problem for him to learn Igbo in nigeria. There are books,etc. everywhere. If it is Ukwuani that he wants to learn then thats what he wants. There is an Ukwuani dictionary floating around in nigeria. You should search and ask around for it but also have your parents and relatives speak it to you.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Pharoh: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
ugbohgloba:

this means my name is ugbohglobal, i am from utagba-ogbe the central of ukwani as history demands. our greeting is as follows,,, elderly men are called aje-aje,,,My elders,, inotu. chiefs,, abye. your excellency,,, odu osa . our general ,,, eze. king,,, okpara ukwu. his majesty.

I wish to know more about that person, his children and grand children especially. cool
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ugbohgloba(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
during the selttle of Igbo and anioma they came to the boundry of benin city from Yoruba land which is known now as east road from lagos. when they approach to benin city igbo choose to divite and back pass benin so both of them splited and anioma entered benin while igbo goes their own way that was how we anioma have  our own name but origin they were one family. so anioma continue through benin and after they pass benin agbor was form, ogwashi, asaba, ibusa, ukwani etc.

During the settlement of ukwani they splited into 2 major ways.the first place, nde ukwani who first settled at utagba-uno and nde osumili meaning land and rivers poeple. the rivers poeple first selled at abor, they went with igbo through rivers area while they that went through benin are called nde ukwani, both are one language but deferent dialet not igbo that is why from origin they did not join igbo race.

During the amagamation of the white and creation of bendel state we first have 2 LGA  Ndokwa west  and east. and during the creation of delta state we have 3 LGA Ndokwa west , east and Ukwani LGA. named after our language.  

our market day are olieh, afor, nkwor,eke, Olieh , ogume, afor, iselegu, nkwor, abor, Eke, utagbe-ogbe

smiley smiley
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Chyz2: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
ugbohgloba:

Efem bu ugbohglobal, mbu onyie utagbe-ogbe, kwale. ani chi ukwani ni ebe inu di, umuikum onyie ne efa ekeneye. ndikom ajaja, ndiom otofe ni owesu, igoshi dim nazu ishiegwali' yiom.

i am here to explain why uwani is not igbo.

nzogwu is from aniochia and ojuku from igbo and due to the popularity of igbo language and development he clain to rule as the president of biafra even betrayed nzogwu to be killed and due to this greediness we biafra loose our battle and we the new generation are now dancing before our enemy.

ukwani is one of the anioma language on his own and it is as old as igbo language despite popularity.the word igbo delta is very wrong because is an opposed word igbo and delta or igbos inside delta, it is derive from igbo brothers. their is no igbo indigin inside delta-state.

igbos are the last people in Nigeria that have it settlement.

There is no such thing as Anioma people,lets get that straight. Anioma is still an idea. Anioma is a dialect of the Igbo people. When I say 'Igbo language', i'm talking about the manufactured Igbo that was put together by scholars. Ukwuani are Igbos. I am an Ukwuani and I am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Chyz2: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
ugbohgloba:

during the selttle of Igbo and anioma they came to the boundry of benin city from Yoruba land which is known now as east road from lagos. when they approach to benin city igbo choose to divite and back pass benin so both of them splited and anioma entered benin while igbo goes their own way that was how we anioma have our own name but origin they were one family. so anioma continue through benin and after they pass benin agbor was form, ogwashi, asaba, ibusa, ukwani etc.

During the settlement of ukwani they splited into 2 major ways.the first place, nde ukwani who first settled at utagba-uno and nde osumili meaning land and rivers poeple. the rivers poeple first selled at abor, they went with igbo through rivers area while they that went through benin are called nde ukwani, both are one language but deferent dialet not igbo that is why from origin they did not join igbo race.

During the amagamation of the white and creation of bendel state we first have 2 LGA Ndokwa west and east. and during the creation of delta state we have 3 LGA Ndokwa west , east and Ukwani LGA. named after our language.

our market day are olieh, afor, nkwor,eke, Olieh , ogume, afor, iselegu, nkwor, abor, Eke, utagbe-ogbe

smiley smiley

Your write up sounds like the Moremi story. We are all aware of it. What I'm not getting though is how you said it is the reason we got the name 'Ukwuani'. I hope you are aware that the Ukwuani name was given to us not too long ago. Before, all of us were called "Ika" people. Now, only one section in the anioma section is called Ika. Before that some fell under the name of Aboh.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Pharoh: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Keep it coming guys, i wish to learn alot about my people and language.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ugbohgloba(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
well, i am a christain but i will still talk about the culture, their festivals are not thesame but totaly defferent from igbo festival, in utagba-ogbe the road to warri, we have ikenge, ezenmor, uyior, etc,  ogume, ndokwu, ikenge, , ashaka, nmawu, oshu, ugba-ani ajukpe, abi, ukwata, obiaruku, echiuno, emu, ikenge etc.

out of this festival only nmawu and ikenge which called neu yarm fastival they have with igbo poeple in derent days and ways and the names of their idle are totaly deferent

to end my draft, if igbo man will acept to be called ukwani man , ukwani man will be acepted to be called igbo man, despite the familier in vows sound or first origin they are not thesame, igbo and anioma people inter marry and do market together did not equate 2 brothers to be called one name. ,,,igbo.

during Biafra war Anioma people fought to maintain our unity but thesame greediness of the old repeated itselt and that is why Nzogwu who could have be Biafra first president was killed and kept glory to ojuku as Biafra herro. but i will always tell my igbo brother as an ukwani let us reason as one. if igbos can strongly unite with anioma people we can fight to restore the pride of our father to be called BIAFRA.

ukwani is well known language outside nigeria and when an igbo person calls us igbo we always remember their disagreement and betray and the dirty name they have painted  nigeria outside the country,
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
Chyz*:

Lets back track on the bolded here. What do you mean by it?

Just pointing out the fact that you seem to have mentored someone in the act of deceptive subterfuge as it usually was your modus operandi to whip up unnecessary sentiments to garner support from your ubiquitous embedded Igbo generals.

@Ugbohgloba
Aka je ge de niy ni atita kene ita ni (I give you a hand for the run throug history you just gave us), ona ba niy (may it be well with you)
Nde Aboh ne ku shi 'okwu swe ogonogo kalaka, akpu abaya (Aboh people say if a talk becomes too long, it develops a patch) biko nwenem, aririo kun di (pls my broda i'm begging) kanyi setu okwu nde bu Igbo ni nde di bu na (lets leave the talk about who's Igbo and who isnt) ku anyi yeni onwe enyi aka (lets help each other) onwe ife anyi ji adido meh (we wont gain anything with arguments) mbene (thanks).
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ugbohgloba(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
can olu person in imo state be called ukwani or can Delta state be called igbo.
2, can isoko, ijo be called igbo
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ChinenyeN(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
ugbohgloba:

can olu person in imo state be called ukwani or can Delta state be called igbo.
2,  can isoko, ijo be called igbo

This statement/question was not properly thought out.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ugbohgloba(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
ukwani is a language not a dialet, in ukwani language we hbave dialet. we have 2 dialet in ukwani language which onu nde osumili eg aboh, okpai, ubia , isele-epkitime etc,and onu nde ukwani, kwale, utagba-uno, ogume, emu, obiaruku, abi, amai, etua, utagba uno, onisha iku which have boundry with igbanke now known as ika.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ugbohgloba(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
westley 80, biko denum ni emem, clamp4kiss@yahoo.co.uk, sunum ukwani makoni umu igbo dini line, nbene wulu. obi eluemu-ani ni okwu ikuni, efam bu ikechukwu onyie utagba-ogbe.kwale
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
ChinenyeN:

This statement/question was not properly thought out.

lol. What were you expecting from an ignorant, unexposed person other than confused reasoning?

Ugboglobal, can you leave that your Kwale enclave and travel around a little bit, you are just making a fool of yourself.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Mbatuku,
I'm sure u can make a reasonable point without pouring invectives on anyone. No? To think you consider yourself exposed. SMH
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Ugbogloba,
Biko setu nde Igbo wene ye, onwe ife ije ka gwa weh kwe kweli ele ikuni. Wa na zo nwene kaleka bu e di kweli ne shi e bu nwene weh iwe abia weh. Onwe ife weh na cho ni ebene keli okwunuka. Biko be tu weh.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by AndreUweh(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ugbogloba, you are a no brainer at all. Your post is the most laughable in this thread.
At what stage did White people create Bendel for you?. Did the white people who left in 1960 create Bendel for you?. What an idiotic reasoning from you.
At what stage did Ojukwu betray Nzeogwu?.
And when did Nzeogwu become Anioma and Ojukwu Igbo. Yet the coup was an Igbo coup.
Ugbogloba, surely, you are a disgrace to the Ukwuani people who are well travelled and educated.
I advice you to stop posting more crap here as you will be displaying further stupidity in your post. What a shame.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^ Now that we've arrived where you wanted us to i'm sure you must now be proud of yourself arent you? So like you to bask in the sick glory of an opportunity to demonstrate your vile grammatical dexterity. Shame shame shame!!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by AndreUweh(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ Now that we've arrived where you wanted us to i'm sure you must now be proud of yourself arent you? So like you to bask in the sick glory of an opportunity to demonstrate your vile grammatical dexterity. Shame shame shame!!!
No Wesley, he has been trying to write other peoples' history with falsehood. The way he writes doesn't demonstrate that he is as educated as most Ukwuan's I have come across. Please reread the junk the guy has been posting and offer him some useful tips on how to write.
Even in an era when an Anioma son holds the top most position in Igboland today (Uwechue), yet the chap claims that there are no Igbo in Delta state. Am not sure the chap is informed at all. He has put up a lot of junk up there that I will not like to touch.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^ And would we have gotten here if you were not so eager to market your favoured languase on a thread dedicated to a another? In any case Ugbogloba's version of history is his and he's entitled to it just as you and I are entitled to ours, your insults have not changed his views. By deliberately treading on the path you chose, you were asking for contrary opinions and that's exactly what you got, your sudden outburst leaves a whole lot to be desired for a self proclaimed Igbo unitarist.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
ugbohgloba:

westley 80, biko denum ni emem, clamp4kiss@yahoo.co.uk, sunum ukwani makoni umu igbo dini line, nbene wulu. obi eluemu-ani ni okwu ikuni, efam bu ikechukwu onyie utagba-ogbe.kwale

I have tried my best not not discuss Igbo affairs with ppl who felt they are not Igbo nor call someone an Igbo brother when they clearly resents me and say very hurtful thing to me because I am extending a brotherly hands to them !! I said this because I actually took a second to peruse through what this gentleman has been writing and I was actually stunned that I could understand 95% of the ukwuani dialect he wrote in; And my question is; does the fact that I, an Idenmili,Anambra boy from Umuoji who wasnt born nor raised in the southeast was able to understand a dialects some said was filled with 70% Benin words,20% Igbo words and 10% indiginous to ukwuani make it an Igbo dialect ?? Agbotaen said its mostly Benin words and my question is how come the Benins dont understand ukwuani,and why do they call ukwuani ovu Igbo ?
I will never call anybody Igbo if they dont think they!! But there are alot of question that need to be answered; for example, How the hell does the sacred IKENGA cult get to ukwuani land. Ikenga doesnt even exist in all southesst Igboland,talk more of ukwuani. So, my point is that the presence of the Ikenga shows that ukwuani has a very strong NRI root and traditions that describes an Igbo group!! Its left for anybody to call themselves what they feel like !!

Hell, we have two Ngwas here who run the Igbo thread like prostitutes runs a brothel but they will be quick to tell you that the Igbos are OHUHU and they Ngwa and are not really into all the Igbo unity thing.
Ndi Igbo sili na "ukwu jie agu,mgbada abialia ugwo". Mana nsogbu adiroo"ayi gbasia oso ayi aguo mile"
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by AndreUweh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Nri Priest, you have done well. But you are mixing Ika with Ukwuani. UKWUANI is different from IKA. Agbontaen is primarily concerned with his Ika and not the entire Delta Igbo.
What the Ngwa chap you are refering here has maintained is that he is first Ngwa and secondly Igbo.
There is no two ways about it, Ukwuani is 100% Igbo.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
Andre Uweh:

@Nri Priest, you have done well. But you are mixing Ika with Ukwuani. UKWUANI is different from IKA. Agbontaen is primarily concerned with his Ika and not the entire Delta Igbo.
What the Ngwa chap you are refering here has maintained is that he is first Ngwa and secondly Igbo.
There is no two ways about it, Ukwuani is 100% Igbo.

Andre nwanne, daalu soo,inugo. I clearly need more education on this Anioma issue.
Andre, whats the ambiguity between Ika and ukwuani Igbos ?
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Andre,about the Ngwa dude you were refering to; cant you see what is going here ? That boy think he can use Igbo platform to sell their selfish Ngwa agenda! Do you think Ngwa ppl will still be calling themselves Igbos if it was possible for the gov to add them into the present Rivers
From their behaviours here it will be easy for me to call an Ibibbio person a brother faster than I can call an Ngwa person.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by AndreUweh(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Andre,about the Ngwa dude you were refering to; cant you see what is going here ? That boy think he can use Igbo platform to sell their selfish Ngwa agenda! Do you think Ngwa ppl will still be calling themselves Igbos if it was possible for the gov to add them into the present Rivers
From their behaviours here it will be easy for me to call an Ibibbio person a brother faster than I can call an Ngwa person.
Ngwa will still call themselves Igbo people. Not every Igbo group in Rivers are confused as the Ikwerres. The Asas, Etches, Egbemas, Ndokis etc are fond of their Igboness.
That Ngwa chap surprises all here. Ngwas are not like that.
My happiness is that there is no particular group called Igbo. Igbo is an envelope sealed with all groups who speak close and related dialects. Those who want to opt out should do so individually. This is the problem I have with Agbontaen in another thread.
As for the Ukwuani's a lot of them are proud to be identified as Igbo. I remember Power Uti vs Ox Baker wrestling fight in the east about 20 years ago. Power Uti an Ukwuani son clearly identified himself as Igbo and spoke how the Igbo spirit in him has led to him being a world champion.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by AndreUweh(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Andre nwanne, daalu soo,inugo. I clearly need more education on this Anioma issue.
Andre, whats the ambiguity between Ika and ukwuani Igbos ?
Ika--One of the 4 Igbo groups west of the Niger.
Ukwuani-the largest of the 4 Igbo groups west of the Niger.
The other two Igbo groups west of the Niger are the Oshimiris and Aniochas. Bulk of the midwest officers involved in the Nigerian crazy moments of 66-70 hail from here. They are very proud Igbo people despite the genocide carried out in that region by our enemies.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by wesley80(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
Well, now that we r here i guess there's no dodging it now is there?
NRI PRIEST:

I said this because I actually took a second to peruse through what this gentleman has been writing and I was actually stunned that I could understand 95% of the ukwuani dialect he wrote in; And my question is; does the fact that I, an Idenmili,Anambra boy from Umuoji who wasnt born nor raised in the southeast was able to understand a dialects some said was filled with 70% Benin words,20% Igbo words and 10% indiginous to ukwuani make it an Igbo dialect ??

I can bet the little you know does not include the fact that a good number of Idemili communities trace their origins back to present day Aboh a supposedly Ukwuani community in Delta state does it? Please dont ridicule yourself by asking for a 'link'!
The rest of your claims only display deep naivety as nothing you said could in itself prove what you're trying to establish or at the very least lend any sort of credence to any of your supposed proofs.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by Abagworo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
wesley80:

Well, now that we r here i guess there's no dodging it now is there?

I can bet the little you know does not include the fact that a good number of Idemili communities trace their origins back to present day Aboh a supposedly Ukwuani community in Delta state does it? Please dont ridicule yourself by asking for a 'link'!
The rest of your claims only display deep naivety as nothing you said could in itself prove what you're trying to establish or at the very least lend any sort of credence to any of your supposed proofs.

Ukwuani language has little difference with Oguta. I visited Aboh last weekend and felt at home. You guys are definitely the same stock as other Igbos.Why are some searching for differences when the similarity is 99%.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by ChinenyeN(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
Though Ngwa has historical, ethnic and ancestral ties with many villages and communities in Rivers, Ngwa will never be part of the state. Since 1915 (immediately after British rule ended), Ngwa has always maintained an official demand for a separate state. We cannot even conceive of being part of Rivers.

Andre Uweh:

Ngwas are not like that.
How many Ngwa people have you come in contact with, who actively engage in these types of discussions? Nnaa, Ngwa people don't talk. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find where an Ngwa is letting others know that he/she is Ngwa, not to even talk of their thoughts and opinions on these types of topics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" / The Best Ogene Musicians In Igboland (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.