Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,023 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze (45039 Views)

Olubadan-In-Council Declares Eze Ndigbo Illegal / Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
D ukwuani people r very much organised and matured people..unlike d igbos who r very much disorganised eva...i wonda who gav dem dat dirty name igbo meanin slaves in Ukwuani language...for ur informatioN,I tank God dat d NdOKWA ETHNIC NATION was not under d map of d Biafrans.why?? because of ur igbo selfish deeds if not d igbos would hav tried to OPRESS us but wouldnt hav suceeded.if not d biafra country would hav bin torn apart by now.. d Ukwuani ETHNICITY remainS those Greate Warriors who refused Opression by anybody.d only way dat it would hav worked is wen there is equity.d ukwuanis will rule,d igbos will rule ...hahahahahahah..i found out dat its only wen it comes to issues of beneficial aims to d Ukwuanis,ikweres dat u igbos will want to include a people of GREATER FAME to ur igbo Ethnicity..dis is called SELFISHNESS.... For ur information D ukwuani,ikwere,igbo are listed amongs d over 300 ethnic groupS in nigeria...so wat do u hav 2 say about dat??how com will u say dat they r d same igbo?? U r confused.. U cannot say dat plantain & banana is d same...they look very similar but r totally different plants,d orange and grape is not d same,they r different plants but might belong to d same ancestral link.even a twin is not even perfectly d same not to talk of UkWUANI vs IGBO with different people,culture,music,dressing,traditional believes,music,little linguistic similartity,etc...maybe As a scientist, if u proove to me dat this named and tested fruits r d same,then i will say dat u r a QUACK...so get dis words sticked 2 ur Igbo heads...dat is y u igbos fail 2 understand d science here...ukwuani is listed among d ethinic groups in nigeria,including igbo & ikwerre...they r familiar tribes just like d uhrobos and isokos...JUST LOOK At uRSELF NOW? Common sIMPLE SCIENCE U dont understand!!!hmmmm try 2 learn
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
A BRIEF HISTORY Of THE UKWUANI PEOPLE OF NIGERIA!!!....Ukwuani language,L1,is spoken by d people of ukwuani or Ndokwa ethnicity in Delta state of Nigeria.d ukwuani people constitute a larger population in delta state which makes it d 2nd largest ethnic group in d state(3rd in defunct bendel).Ndokwa is a coinage 4rm d names of 2 former councils in Aboh division,namely Ndokwa local Govt area.Today d people occupy 3 l.g.a.These r Ndokwa west,Ndokwa east,& Ukwuani l.g.a.There r a also some part of Ndokwa in some parts of river state in ogba/egbema/Ndoni l.g.a.
The Ukwuani people live in d southern part of Nigeria in Delta north which also lies in d Centra part of d Niger-delta region.
The ukwuani languae have many dialectal differences in d language based on their closeness 2d four ethnic groups at their borders.These r Igbo, uhrobo,Isoko,& Izon.d infuence of this language is manifest in their pronouciations.
There r different dialects of ukwuani language namely Onu-Aboh,ukwuani Akashi,Utgba dialect,& ossisa dialect.D one spoken by most of d ukwuani people is d dialect dat is spoken by d people occupyin Ndokwa west l.g.a & part of d group dat occupy Ukwuani l.g.a.The standard dialect is easily understood by speakers of d other dialects.
From d varying accounts of d elders,3 waves of migration appeared 2 account for d present population of d ukwuani people.okolugbo(2004,page2) stated dat d first wave r represented by those clans who claimed 2 hav migrated from Benin.The 2nd waves of independent settlers r those who believe dat their ancestors migrated 4rm d eastern part of d country and settled along d banks of d River Niger.A 3rd wave is in d form of a well organize expendition of Edo conquerors and this group include eg.Aboh.(okolugbo,2004,page3).He also stated dat apart from those 3 major waves of immigration,there r also mixed eastern and western igbo origin(aniocha/oshimili people) and Edo immigrants into Ukwuani.
The Ukwuani people like any other Ethnic group in Delta state had a colonial encounter,English,L2(2nd language),which is d colonial masters language is used for formal education,commerce,Government establishment,& public places.Some Ukwuani people have also learnt how to speak other languages as their L3,(3rd language) based on their social structure within d state,Nigeria,and d world in General... Ukwuani is Greate.HAPPY 54TH INDEPENDENCE TO ALL NIGERIANS!!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by And9: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
victor1464: A BRIEF HISTORY Of THE UKWUANI PEOPLE OF NIGERIA!!!....Ukwuani language,L1,is spoken by d people of ukwuani or Ndokwa ethnicity in Delta state of Nigeria.d ukwuani people constitute a larger population in delta state which makes it d 2nd largest ethnic group in d state(3rd in defunct bendel).Ndokwa is a coinage 4rm d names of 2 former councils in Aboh division,namely Ndokwa local Govt area.Today d people occupy 3 l.g.a.These r Ndokwa west,Ndokwa east,& Ukwuani l.g.a.There r a also some part of Ndokwa in some parts of river state in ogba/egbema/Ndoni l.g.a.
The Ukwuani people live in d southern part of Nigeria in Delta north which also lies in d Centra part of d Niger-delta region.
The ukwuani languae have many dialectal differences in d language based on their closeness 2d four ethnic groups at their borders.These r Igbo, uhrobo,Isoko,& Izon.d infuence of this language is manifest in their pronouciations.
There r different dialects of ukwuani language namely Onu-Aboh,ukwuani Akashi,Utgba dialect,& ossisa dialect.D one spoken by most of d ukwuani people is d dialect dat is spoken by d people occupyin Ndokwa west l.g.a & part of d group dat occupy Ukwuani l.g.a.The standard dialect is easily understood by speakers of d other dialects.
From d varying accounts of d elders,3 waves of migration appeared 2 account for d present population of d ukwuani people.okolugbo(2004,page2) stated dat d first wave r represented by those clans who claimed 2 hav migrated from Benin.The 2nd waves of independent settlers r those who believe dat their ancestors migrated 4rm d eastern part of d country and settled along d banks of d River Niger.A 3rd wave is in d form of a well organize expendition of Edo conquerors and this group include eg.Aboh.(okolugbo,2004,page3).He also stated dat apart from those 3 major waves of immigration,there r also mixed eastern and western igbo origin(aniocha/oshimili people) and Edo immigrants into Ukwuani.
The Ukwuani people like any other Ethnic group in Delta state had a colonial encounter,English,L2(2nd language),which is d colonial masters language is used for formal education,commerce,Government establishment,& public places.Some Ukwuani people have also learnt how to speak other languages as their L3,(3rd language) based on their social structure within d state,Nigeria,and d world in General... Ukwuani is Greate.HAPPY 54TH INDEPENDENCE TO ALL NIGERIANS!!!

Well narrated. Truth they say is bitter...
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MAP OF NIGERIA WITH ITS LANGAUGES, IT WILL BE NICE IF THEY TELL US WHICH PART OF NIGERIA SPEAKS UKWUANI AS A LANGUAGE NOT DIALECT...IF THY ARE NOT THERE

THEN THE UKWUANI LANGUAGE IS A FLUKE OR FAKE, OR ANYBODY SAYING THAT UKWUANI IS A LANGUAGE NOT A DIALECT IS WHAT THEY CALL FAKE IGBO

http://images.flatworldknowledge.com/berglee/berglee-fig07_025.jpg

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nduson20: I don't know why ibos are always in haste to claim ukwani land as theirs. As an ukwani man born and bread in ukwani land, I must say we know our root and nobody can force us be what we are not.

This thread was meant to unite ukwani people not to tell us we are ibos or not.

@ op. Ajeh nwenem. Anyi nde ukwani amaliwoli enwe enyi. Obushi yamali ukwani nasu, mbu oka ni imeye. Masu ukwani kpolu eja tiye. Desenim ekukwo ku mzhi okpunani ukwani. Eh ajeh.

Ukwani bu ani eze.
Ndokwa ba mma mma dike eleh smart williams buni nebu.

EWU OYIBO,

IBUGHI ONYE IGBO MANA AGUTARAM GHOTAKWA IFENILE INA EDE EBE, NWOKE M JE NODI ANI, IBU IHE ANYI NA AKPO OLUKWU

1 Like

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
victor1464: D ukwuani people r very much organised and matured people..unlike d igbos who r very much disorganised eva...i wonda who gav dem dat dirty name igbo meanin slaves in Ukwuani language...for ur informatioN,I tank God dat d NdOKWA ETHNIC NATION was not under d map of d Biafrans.why?? because of ur igbo selfish deeds if not d igbos would hav tried to OPRESS us but wouldnt hav suceeded.if not d biafra country would hav bin torn apart by now.. d Ukwuani ETHNICITY remainS those Greate Warriors who refused Opression by anybody.d only way dat it would hav worked is wen there is equity.d ukwuanis will rule,d igbos will rule ...hahahahahahah..i found out dat its only wen it comes to issues of beneficial aims to d Ukwuanis,ikweres dat u igbos will want to include a people of GREATER FAME to ur igbo Ethnicity..dis is called SELFISHNESS.... For ur information D ukwuani,ikwere,igbo are listed amongs d over 300 ethnic groupS in nigeria...so wat do u hav 2 say about dat??how com will u say dat they r d same igbo?? U r confused.. U cannot say dat plantain & banana is d same...they look very similar but r totally different plants,d orange and grape is not d same,they r different plants but might belong to d same ancestral link.even a twin is not even perfectly d same not to talk of UkWUANI vs IGBO with different people,culture,music,dressing,traditional believes,music,little linguistic similartity,etc...maybe As a scientist, if u proove to me dat this named and tested fruits r d same,then i will say dat u r a QUACK...so get dis words sticked 2 ur Igbo heads...dat is y u igbos fail 2 understand d science here...ukwuani is listed among d ethinic groups in nigeria,including igbo & ikwerre...they r familiar tribes just like d uhrobos and isokos...JUST LOOK At uRSELF NOW? Common sIMPLE SCIENCE U dont understand!!!hmmmm try 2 learn

My friend, abuse and insult that cheap creep tony isheikwene, but leave the good people of Ukwuani alone. Ukwuani people are Igbo, and have never denied their Igboness. You do not judge them by the one whose lineage are traitors personified. Did you read General Alabi Isama, an Ukwuani man? Even having been raised by a northern oligarch, and braved the turbulent times in Nigeria as a Nigerian soldier, he declared himself an Igbo man, and proudly so. What with a cheap creep who you can pay N120.00 to have as a houseman, when we have a general on our side?
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
ugbohgloba: Efem bu ugbohglobal, mbu onyie utagbe-ogbe, kwale. ani chi ukwani ni ebe inu di, umuikum onyie ne efa ekeneye. ndikom ajaja, ndiom otofe ni owesu, igoshi dim nazu ishiegwali' yiom.

this means my name is ugbohglobal, i am from utagba-ogbe the central of ukwani as history demands. our greeting is as follows,,, elderly men are called aje-aje,,,My elders,, inotu. chiefs,, abye. your excellency,,, odu osa . our general ,,, eze. king,,, okpara ukwu. his majesty.

i am here to explain why uwani is not igbo.

nzogwu  is from aniochia and ojuku from igbo and due to the popularity of igbo language and development he clain to rule as the president of biafra even betrayed nzogwu to be killed and due to this greediness we biafra loose our battle and we the new generation are now dancing before our enemy.

ukwani is one of the anioma language on his own and it is as old as igbo language despite popularity.the word igbo delta is very wrong because is an opposed word igbo and delta or igbos inside delta, it is derive from igbo brothers. their is no igbo indigin inside delta-state.

igbos are the last people in Nigeria that have it settlement.

AND THEY ARE THE MOST ADVANCED TRIBE TODAY IN NIGERIA FROM PROUD NNEWI DUDE LOL

NO SERIOUS IGBO SHOULD REPLY THIS IRRELEVANT LOUD FOUL MOUTHED NOISE MAKER TONY ISHIEKWENE.

A MAN THAT SPEND MORE TIME ON WRITING AND TALKING ABOUT IGBOS, YORUBA AND HAUSA FOR GOOD OR FOR BAD AND YET HIS PEOPLE AND HIS PLACE ARE JUST AS EMPTY AND BACKWARD AS AFGHANISTAN.

HE IS SO IRRELEVANT WITH HIS PEOPLE THAT THE ONLY TIME HE FEELS IMPORTANT IS WHEN HE DISCUSSES IGBO ISSUES. HIS PEOPLE ARE SO IRRELEVANT THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS ABOUT THEM. HE AND HIS PEOPLE HAVE NO IMPACT ON ANY LEVEL IN NIGERIA. THAT JUST WHERE HE BELONGS.

(1) UKWUANI WITH ONLY ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE POPULATION IS USELESSLY IRRELEVANT IN DELTA AND NIGERIA.
(2) TELL US WITH YOUR (USELESS VOTES) WHEN UKWUANI MAN CAN BECOME GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA
(3) TELL US WHEN AN UKWUANI MAN WILL BECOME A MINISTER FOR ONE DAY IN NIGERIA
(4) TELL US WHEN UKWUANI MAN WILL HAVE A SCHOOL OF HIGHER LEARNING IN THIS MODERN AGE IN NIGERIA
(5) TELL US WHAT UKWUANI AND YOU HAVE GAINED FROM NIGERIA
(6) TELL US THE WEIGHT OF UKWUANI IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS IN DELTA AND IN NIGERIA -NONE .

BOY, YOU ARE LIVING AND EXPERIENCING A MISERABLE LIFE

CONTINUE SUPPORTING LOOTERS,
CONTINUE SUPPORTING CORPORATE LOOTING RAIDERS
CONTINUE SUPPORTING CORPORATE DESTROYERS
UKWUANI IS AT A LOSS AND HAVE GAINED NOTHING IN 100 YEARS OF NIGERIAN EXISTENCE
CONTINUE TO LIVE IN THAT ANGER AND MISERY.

1 Like

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
mwaotuya: Thank you all Ukwuani brothers and sister (Aje, Otufe and Owesu to you all). I am very glad to be part of this experience of unity through this thread. As I am far away, being so very disconnected from you, my people, and from my country of birth make such discussion group as this an invaluable one. Again, I thank and greet you all.

However, please some of us should not continue with insults traded between themselves. We should focus on trying to achieve positive results for our people and selves.

best wishes to you all.

mwa_otuya smiley

As Anioma begins to embark on what perhaps is its final journey from being a State within a State to an independent State of its own, it is very important to identify the potential factors that can possibly prevent the realization of this dream.

A strengthened and clear-cut identification with their kith and kin in the South East is a very vital step toward the entire country officially recognizing Anioma for Statehood. It's no secret that the Igbos of Delta State ( Anioma people ) have been permanently assigned the role of hewers of wood and drawers of water in present day Delta State. Other tribes in the state say Anioma are not core-Deltans. Infact, they say the capital of the state should be in Delta State ! While this may sound humourous, it's a call to identity for the Igbo community of Delta State. Firstly, some have in the past, tried hard albeit successfully, to associate Anioma with origins on Benin, Edo State, much to the embarrassment of the rest of the right-thinking Anioma people. A section of such proponents say, without any tangible evidence, that their founders were Edo people. Not even the Isoko people and other tribes in Delta State who have clearly visible links to the Benin kingdom have so openly thrown themselves on the Edo people like some Igbos in Anioma have done. This must stop.

It's often said around the area that Ezechima was a Bini ruler, prince or whatever, who founded many parts of the Anioma area. This is an effective abortion of the history of a great people, as the more accurate account of Ezechima clearly states that he was a great an anointed ruler in the likeness of the Biblical Joseph. The Hebrew ( Jewish ) boy called Joseph was sold into slavery and ended up in Egypt from modern day Israel. Being one who God was with, Joseph rose to the position of a Prince in Egypt and everyone was answerable to him. He became the second in command and was even sometimes running the entire Egyptian empire when the true ruler, Potiphar was around, as he had total trust from the Egyptians and effectiveness on his own part to support such trust. Joseph was considered an Egyptian, settled down, married and bore kids there, but one thing he never did was to forget his roots and who he really was. Joseph's descendants carried on this mentality and today, have all resettled in Israel, their original home, without saying they were now Egyptians.

Same is the case for Ezechima, who was a full-blooded Igbo man from Anambra State, and true to his famed extraordinary instincts as of the time ( much like the Jewish boy called Joseph ), made many intellectual and visible conquests and as a traveler and adventurer, sojourned well beyond Igboland, reaching as far as Benin and assuming top leadership position in his time. It's to be noted that just like Joseph while he was in Egypt, Ezechima didn't take over the entire power realms in the Benin Kingdom, being a stranger of sorts, but was even sometimes acting in steed of the paramount rulers and council of elders. This however didn't make the mighty Ezechima forget his roots or who he truly was, as in due time, he and his descendants left the Benin mornarchy to settle back in Igboland, which is in present day Anioma. For some to now say Ezechima, who even from his name is a purely Igbo man, is of Benin origin and indigene is to bring unnecessary and misinformed controversy on the Anioma people, and of course an intentional and obvious attempt to erode the thinking and culture of the people through brainwashing them by adulterating their rich history.

What do such people have in store for Nnebisi, the founder of Asaba and other surrounding cities in Delta North, after he migrated from Nteje, a town in modern day Anambra State? Perhaps Nnebisi is from Kenya and has links to Obama's family lineage?

I often wonder why the Yoruba people in Kwara State and other states located outside the South West do not claim they are Hausas just because they are in the North, or why the Hausas don't claim they are from Chad and Niger even though they have a rich culture of inter-mixing and inter-marriage with their neighbours. Why must it be the Igbo people? Perhaps because Igbos have been historically hard to govern. Or maybe civil war disenfranchisement? But all that is gone now and this is a new day. Behold, a new dawn! Welcome to a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ikomi:

Ike Gwuru.  undecided

Odim ka owu Ikwere.  undecided. Actually its one of those L.G.A's in Rivers state, near Andoni, Ukwa East/West and Ogbia-Egbema.

Infact Ike those people gwuru. undecided

ike gwuru, seriously, ike ndia gwuru madu..they make me laugh whenever the put up this their stupidity.....

we colonised them, made them speak our language, brain washed them, made them name their gods and days after our, ike ha gwuru madu ruggedly

ha si na fa abughi ndi igbo, ha bu ohu anyi...ndi ara

nna kedu ije
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hey mr Man please update ur memory.u igbos dont update ur dusted brains filled wit cobwebs....i WONDER y u will be uploadin an Old map of nigeria as d present day nigeria..u r doomed...go and get an updated map of Nigerians multi ethnic groups u will it...i m very much sure dat libraries in d higher instututions in igboland have r all expired dats y u people dont know anytin about d present state of d country. You r not even ashamed to come out here so boldly to upload a page of ur expired history textbooks.hahahahahah!!..4 ur information Nigeria has over 250 ethnic group which were not listed in d ur expired ethnic map...d urobos,esan,bachama,ukwuani,estakos,and so many other nigeria tribes r not listed in that map...hahahahahaha.Pleas kip ur xpired history books oh and get latest updates...d fact here is dat u igbos dont know how to argue.PERIOD!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
THIS IS UKWUANI LANGUAGE!!! Ukwuani langugage,L1 is officially spoken by d people NDOKWA ethinic NATIONALITY of delta state in d Anioma region & River state in ndoni l.g.a.The ukwuani language is linguistically similar to dat of d igbo n edo language.The language falls under d "BIA group" of languages in Nigeria.it has its own varying dialect such as d onu-aboh dialect,ukwuani akashiada dialect,utagba dialect,& ossisa dialect.The standard ukwuani language easily is understood by those who speak these varyin dialect...The ukwuani people r found in d central niger delta of region of nigeria bounded by 4 ethnic groups namely ,The delta Igbos(aniocha/oshimili)who r like brothers to them,Ika,uhrobo & isoko,Izon..sometimes ukwuani language is usually mistaken 4 efik or other languages by people 4rm other tribes..the Men greetins are okolobie*Ajeh-Ajeh,umu igosh*Shiu-Shiu,okei*odogwu-Abbi,omodi-omodi,while wowen greetins r ndiom*otofe,mgboto*owesu.ISHIEGWARI! YOOH!!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
nwando: which kain Igbo be this tongue
THIS IS UKWUANI LANGUAGE!!! Ukwuani langugage,L1 is officially spoken by d people NDOKWA ethinic NATIONALITY of delta state in d Anioma region & River state in ndoni l.g.a.The ukwuani language is linguistically similar to dat of d igbo n edo language.The language falls under d "BIA group" of languages in Nigeria.it has its own varying dialect such as d onu-aboh dialect,ukwuani akashiada dialect,utagba dialect,& ossisa dialect.The standard ukwuani language is understood by those who speak these varyin dialects...The ukwuani people r found in d central part of d nigerdelta region of nigeria bounded by 4 ethnic groups namely ,The delta Igbos(aniocha/oshimili)who r like brothers to them,uhrobo & isoko,Izon. ukwuani language is usually mistaken somtimes 4 efik or other languages by people 4rm other tribes..the Men greetins are okolobie*Ajeh-Ajeh,umu igoshi n'osa madu*Shiu-Shiu,okei*odogwu-Abbi,omodi-omodi,while wowen greetins r ndiom*otofe,mgboto*owesu.ISHIEGWARI! YOOH!!!

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2014
victor1464: A BRIEF HISTORY Of THE UKWUANI PEOPLE OF NIGERIA!!!....Ukwuani language,L1,is spoken by d people of ukwuani or Ndokwa ethnicity in Delta state of Nigeria.d ukwuani people constitute a larger population in delta state which makes it d 2nd largest ethnic group in d state(3rd in defunct bendel).Ndokwa is a coinage 4rm d names of 2 former councils in Aboh division,namely Ndokwa local Govt area.Today d people occupy 3 l.g.a.These r Ndokwa west,Ndokwa east,& Ukwuani l.g.a.There r a also some part of Ndokwa in some parts of river state in ogba/egbema/Ndoni l.g.a.
..with all these long epistle why did the Igbo wave of migrants impose their language on the others

Its either they ruled or colonised them
Or
Ukwuani pronto was an Igbo land
Or
The other migrants were so foooolish that they jettisoned their culture language and way of life for a higher and more sophisticated one which is Igbo and calling their king Eze is Igbo

The way we adopted language of British and we Nigerian in commonwealth

So either igbos colonised ukwuani or ukwuani were slaves

Because I just can't see any evidence of Benin language in what you have been writing here

I served in benin speak Benin married ukwuani and I am Igbo so I think you have the task to do

Tell us why ukwuani are speaking Igbo instead of Benin

Its either their fore father's are crazy to have adopted Igbo names and culture just like that ur they are just Igbo doing the smart thing

Even england colonised us we still bear our native names but ukwuani case is different

No native name
No native language
No culture
No way of life
All is Igbo

What does ur tell you

Don't worry we and other Nigerians know that you are Igbo and igbos won't annihilate you...yes tmwe hate Dillard's but we will understand that it's just in your nature to be like that

The Pyrenees and pureness of Igbo blood has been undulated and diluted by ogogoro tribes that's OK

We understand
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by IGBOSON1: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
victor1464: THIS IS UKWUANI LANGUAGE!!! Ukwuani langugage,L1 is officially spoken by d people NDOKWA ethinic NATIONALITY of delta state in d Anioma region & River state in ndoni l.g.a.The ukwuani language is linguistically similar to dat of d igbo n edo language.The language falls under d "BIA group" of languages in Nigeria.it has its own varying dialect such as d onu-aboh dialect,ukwuani akashiada dialect,utagba dialect,& ossisa dialect.The standard ukwuani language easily is understood by those who speak these varyin dialect...The ukwuani people r found in d central niger delta of region of nigeria bounded by 4 ethnic groups namely ,The delta Igbos(aniocha/oshimili)who r like brothers to them,Ika,uhrobo & isoko,Izon..sometimes ukwuani language is usually mistaken 4 efik or other languages by people 4rm other tribes..the Men greetins are okolobie*Ajeh-Ajeh,umu igosh*Shiu-Shiu,okei*odogwu-Abbi,omodi-omodi,while wowen greetins r ndiom*otofe,mgboto*owesu.ISHIEGWARI! YOOH!!!

^^^Listen mate! Don't you ever dare link my place Ndoni with your self-hating denials of not being Igbo! We are Igbo through and through! Kapish!?

It's really pathetic that some have bought into the divide-and-conquer tactics of the Hausa/Fulani and their southern partners....tactics implemented with ruthless efficiency with the aim of shrinking Alaigbo; denying us access to the sea; limiting the benefits derivable from our most valuable natural resource (oyel and gas) and; trying to plant adversaries at our doorstep to serve as a counter measure just incase we have the urge to try and leave this hell-hole of a country again....our enemies are hoping that these Igbo that they've bribed and cajoled to deny their heritage would -in the event of any separatist moves in future by Igbos- serve the same purpose some Ijaw served during the Biafran war!

All these bastards denying their Igboness; ask them now to say what their brothers in the South East have done to make them hate their heritage so much and give in so readily to outside pressure....ask them for an explanation now and they'll just look at you with a blank expression!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
THIS IS UKWUANI LANGUAGE!!! Ukwuani langugage,L1 is officially spoken by d people NDOKWA ethinic NATIONALITY of delta state in d Anioma region & River state in ndoni l.g.a.The ukwuani language is linguistically similar to dat of d igbo n edo language.The language falls under d "BIA group" of languages in Nigeria.it has its own varying dialect such as d onu-aboh dialect,ukwuani akashiada dialect,utagba dialect,& ossisa dialect.The standard ukwuani language is understood by those who speak these varyin dialects...The ukwuani people r found in d central part of d nigerdelta region of nigeria bounded by 4 ethnic groups namely ,The delta Igbos(aniocha/oshimili)who r like brothers to them,uhrobo & isoko,Izon. ukwuani language is usually mistaken somtimes 4 efik or other languages by people 4rm other tribes..the Men greetins are okolobie*Ajeh-Ajeh,umu igoshi n'osa madu*Shiu-Shiu,okei*odogwu-Abbi,omodi-omodi,while wowen greetins r ndiom*otofe,mgboto*owesu.ISHIEGWARI! YOOH!!!

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:
..with all these long epistle why did the Igbo wave of migrants impose their language on the others

Its either they ruled or colonised them
Or
Ukwuani pronto was an Igbo land
Or
The other migrants were so foooolish that they jettisoned their culture language and way of life for a higher and more sophisticated one which is Igbo and calling their king Eze is Igbo

The way we adopted language of British and we Nigerian in commonwealth

So either igbos colonised ukwuani or ukwuani were slaves

Because I just can't see any evidence of Benin language in what you have been writing here

I served in benin speak Benin married ukwuani and I am Igbo so I think you have the task to do

Tell us why ukwuani are speaking Igbo instead of Benin

Its either their fore father's are crazy to have adopted Igbo names and culture just like that ur they are just Igbo doing the smart thing

Even england colonised us we still bear our native names but ukwuani case is different

No native name
No native language
No culture
No way of life
All is Igbo

What does ur tell you

Don't worry we and other Nigerians know that you are Igbo and igbos won't annihilate you...yes tmwe hate Dillard's but we will understand that it's just in your nature to be like that

The Pyrenees and pureness of Igbo blood has been undulated and diluted by ogogoro tribes that's OK

We understand
.it is now dat i know dat u IGBO People r foolISH...because U DONT know or read History at all..now u want 2 claim 2b benin dat u married an Ukwuani...funny monkey u like u..Even bini n ishan,etsako r different..foolish igbo man like u..slaves.igbo people don even know their history..barbarians talk any how..so kip ur mout shut.we d ukwuani people r d original people who know dat u people r ukwuani people who came 4rm bini kingdom 1300ad..igbo slaves.....OFITOR UBOKO like U..big fool who dont know wat to argue instead u come here 2 disturb d ukwuani people....i suspect u r WAT ukwuani call Ogbome like u..hmmmmm!go find out d meanin
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
victor1464: .it is now dat i know dat u IGBO People r foolISH...because U DONT read History..now u want 2 claim 2b benin.funny monkey u like u

TELL ME HOW UKWUANI STARTED SPEAKING IGBO

DID IGBOS ENSLAVE THEM AND FORCED THEIR LANGUAGE ON THEM

DID THEIR FORE FATHERS BECAME SO STUPID THAT THEY FORGET TOTALLY THEIR SO CALLED BENN CULTURE TO ADOPT THE CULTURES,NAMES AND KINGSHIP OF IGBO

ARE THEY LOOKING UP TO IGBO CULTURE AS SUPERIOR THAT THEY STARTED ERASING THE ORIGINAL CULTURE FROM THEIR DAFT BRAIN

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF UKWUANI BU ANI EZE IN IGBO PLS

CONVIENCE ME WHAT MADE UKWUANI DIFFERENT FROM OGUTA IN IMO

TELL ME JUST ONE THING UKWUANI IS COMING TO THE TABLE WITH, APART FROM INFIRIORITY COMPLEX AND IDENTITY CRISIS

I AM WAITING

I LAUGH IN UMUTU AND OGUME NDI OGO M,
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by tonychristopher: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
victor1464: .it is now dat i know dat u IGBO People r foolISH...because U DONT know or read History at all..now u want 2 claim 2b benin dat u married an Ukwuani...funny monkey u like u..Even bini n ishan,etsako r different..foolish igbo man like u..slaves.igbo people don even know their history..barbarians talk any how..so kip ur mout shut.we d ukwuani people r d original people who know dat u people r ukwuani people who came 4rm bini kingdom 1300ad..igbo slaves.....OFITO UBOKO like U..big fool who dont know wat to argue instead u come here 2 disturb d ukwuani people....i suspect u r a wizard Ogbome like u..hmmmmm!

EWU, IGBOS ARE SLAVES YET YOU CHOSE TO SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE AND ADOPT THEIR CULTURE ...YET IGBOS ARE SLAVE, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE SUPERIOR FOR YOU TO ADOPT OUR NAMES AND LANGUAGES

YOU CLAIM BENIN, IS IT THE SAME BENIN THAT WAS CONQUERED DURING THE WAR WITH 48HOURS THAT BIAFRAN SOILDERS CHASED THEIR OBA AWAY OR IS IT BENIN REPUBLIC

FAKE IGBO
IDENTIY CRISIS
INFIRIORITY COMPLEX
NEVER DO WELL
NEVER CAN YOU COMPETE WITH US

WE ARE THE CHOSEN TRIBE, I KNOW YOUR PLACE VERY VERY WELL, COURTESY OF MY SWEET WIFE

ANU OFIA

1 Like

Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
U can keep lafin lyka fool dats ur business.ukwuani n igbo r linguistically similar language but not d same.Haba!!.i cant continue arguing wit u because ur mentality is very low wit understand..dat wat iv bin say too..dat all dis languages n nigeria r liguistically similar to one another.Peroid! R u 4rm d forest..did u go to school at all?y dont u understand somtineven d edo related tribes r different too
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
U can keep lafin lyka fool dats ur business.ukwuani n igbo r linguistically similar language but not d same.Haba!!.i cant continue arguing wit u because ur mentality is very low in understanding..dats wat im tellin u if u dont know just ask questions ok??..all dis languages n nigeria r liguistically similar to one another.Peroid! R u 4rm d forest..did u go to school at all?y dont u understand somtineven d edo related tribes r different too.so stop arguin nonsense my friend
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmm!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
u
victor1464: Hmmm!!
its u and ur wife dat r fucking slaves..well if she likes 2b call an igbo woman dats her business.I tnk God u hav paid her bride price..dats not our business..ESHIEGWARI YOOOH!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
U speak igbo.I speak Ukwuani...its 1-1 according to football match...if i understand u its 1-0.if u understand me it 0-1..SO LETS START D ball Game..hahahaha...Dele?
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:29am On Oct 07, 2014
D iGBOS people originated from d bini origin and they cant deny it..even the ukwuanis,ekpeyes,ika,ikwerre,& ogbia knows dat they r of d bini origin..so let igbo stop imposin their weight on d minorities..its only weh igbos hv accepted thier benin origination dat all other igboid tribes who r d minorities will unite wit dem...Any way ukwuani people ar of d benin origination and wil nev accept bin igbo becos it means slave in their language.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2014
D iGBO people originated from d bini origin and they cant deny it..even the ukwuanis,ekpeyes,ika,ikwerre,& ogbia know dat they r of d bini origin..so let d igbos stop imposin their weight on d minorities tribes..its only wen d igbos hv accepted thier bini empire origination dat all other igboid tribes(bini origin)& who r d minorities will unite wit dem...the ukwuani people ar of d benin origination as their history has many links wit d bini origin.they hav always sticked to their history and wil nev accept bin igbos becos it means slave in their language.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 4:38am On Oct 07, 2014
D aniocha/oshimili people of Delta state speaks d same tongue as d igbos dats y dey r bin refered 2 as delta igbos.unlike we d ukwuanis who speaks our language in a unique way.it is d only languge we hav and we can afford to drop our languge and culture 4 dat of d igbos."d plantain remains a plantain while d bannana remains a banana",d cocount remains a coconut while d palm kernel remains kernel.even if dey both come 4rm d same ancestors dont make dem d same.even offsprings of d same parents r not d same talkess of language and culture.I hav no doubt on some of ur proves but i will rather prefer if an igbo man is called an ukwuani man.ukwuani is not igbo or DELTA IGBO...even d ekpeyes,ikwerre,ogbia people dont agree dat word..If d word "igbo" means somtin good in igbo language,d ukwuani people rebukes d word because it means somtin bad in our language meanin "slaves. Ukwuani is a tribe take it or live it. hav no doubt on some of ur proves anyway.i know dat ukwuani language is more linguistically similar 2 Igbo language dan d Edo language just as we hav in any other part of nigeria & d world. The igala language is similar to yoruba but dat dosn't make dem yoruba..althoug there r still some edo words in ukwuani language if u dont know dis.
One tin dat baffles me most is dat d igbos regects bini orgin but d other igboid tribes such as Ukwuani,ika,ekpeye,ogba,and ikwerre people hav it in their history,tradition and folklore dat dey originated 4rm d bini empire..dis simply mean dat both d igbos too r 4rm d bini origin.y r igbos denyin it?? Dis is to tell u dat dis igboid tribes r d real people.d igbos want to impose themselves on us because we r d minority tribes.we cant let dat happen..i hav observed it dat d igbo man hates a bini man.im sure its because of d way dat dey were being maltreated by d anciet bini empires because igbos r very arrogant.dey dont respect peoples opinion dats d only problem wit dem. we d igboids still trace our route 2d bini origin weda they like it or not. I wonda y d igbos r still denying.we d utagba people who r d major clan in NDOKWA land dont hav our history linked or traced to dat of d igbos. we r d core ukwuani people who know our origin..unless those of d late immigrants who settled around d river banks and speak more of igbo...anyway d anioma people r like bothers and sisters no doubt and no one can seperate us....d igbos must accept d bini origin dats d only way dat we can unite ourselves
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:05am On Oct 07, 2014
We d Ukwuanis will neva accept Igbo or delta igbo as our ethnicity.if an ukwuani man wants to bcome a president of Nigeria 2day,it is d same igbos dat will pull him down and say dat he's a deltan & not a true igbo..we d Ukwuani people who ar d largest in anioma region of delta state hav our own seperate Ethnic identity as Ukwuani/ndokwa.it is different 4rm d igbo ethnicity.we hav will carry our destiny in our own hands by ourselvs.our history is as old as d igbo history.SO U IGBOS CAN GO 2 HELL!!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Wat pains me most about literature and history is dat some major authors writes 4rm abroad.they dont even know or neither hav they visited people dat they r writin about.yet dey write rubbish about a people and d foolish ones buy thier books.May God help Nigeria!!anybody who wants to write history about a people must be of dat Origin.it was d colonial masters dat tempered d history of so many regions 2day dats y its bin corrected.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2014
D Ukwuanis will neva accept Igbo as their ethnicity.if an ukwuani man wants to bcome a president of Nigeria 2day,it is d same igbos dat will pull him down and say dat he's a delta man & he is not a true igbo..we d Ukwuani people who ar d largest in anioma region of delta state hav our own seperate Ethnicity as Ukwuani/ndokwa people.it is different 4rm d igbo ethnicity.we hav will carry our destiny in our own hands by ourselvs.our history is as old as d igbo history.SO THE IGBOS CAN GO 2 HELL!!!
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2014
iv made my point very CLEAR dat ukwuanis & igbos r like siblins.they hav love 4 each other.as 4 those ukwuani who see themselves as igbos i wish them well.
Ndokwa people is not just one community dat speaks a dialect as we hav in igbo land.NDOKWA/UkWUANI is an ETHNIC NATION which comprises of its people who speaks their own various dialects,such as d utagba-ukwuani,onu-aboh,akashiada,& ossisa.some of d dialects r igbo-like.eg,onu-Aboh people.
The standard ukwuani language is d utagba ukwuani.it is dis language dat is taught in every govt. Primary & secondary schools within ndokwa nation... The igbo man feels very much comfortable with d ukwuani,ikwerre,ekpeye,and ika rather than any other tribe anywere oustside their teritory and so is d ukwuanis too.The Ukwuani man has neva seen himself as igbo right 4rm history of ukwuani people & d igbo man has neva seen himself as ukwuani too..but we know dat we r homogeneous people just as we hav other groups in nigerian such as d edos,esan and etsako,the urobo n isoko,d calabari n ezons,d efik n ibibos,d itsekiri,yoruba,igala n idomas,d hausas n kanuris.all dis r homogeneous people.they broke out of each other due to political reasons for development.every1 wants to retain his identity.this is wat makes up over 25
ethnic groups in Nigeria 2day.nobody wants 2b cheated..i know dat if all dis so called ethnic identies r merged,we will hav at most 20-50 groups in d country but this will lead to more cheatin & figthin.even for example,igbo land,d nsuka people of enugu wants a state.dis tells u dat they hav bin cheated by their fellow igbo brothers.that is to tell u how nigeria remains divided.I am PROUDLY UKWUANI/NDOKWA 4rm ANIOMA.anioma region cosist of homogenous people . It consist of A-Aniocha(igbo speaking),N-Ndokwa/ukwuani,I-ika,& O-oshimili.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by christopher123(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2014
your foolishness is legendary

go answer my questions in other threads

tell me the basic difference between your so called ukwuani and igbo

its like an owerri man or agbani man saying that he is not igbo but owerri

or londoner saying he is not english

hear yourselfg

but i will take the word of the kings in ukwuani not yours

and he hasnt said ukwuani is not igbo

now, get out of my face'

victor1464:
iv made my point very CLEAR dat ukwuanis & igbos r like siblins.they hav love 4 each other.as 4 those ukwuani who see themselves as igbos i wish them well.
Ndokwa people is not just one community dat speaks a dialect as we hav in igbo land.NDOKWA/UkWUANI is an ETHNIC NATION which comprises of its people who speaks their own various dialects,such as d utagba-ukwuani,onu-aboh,akashiada,& ossisa.some of d dialects r igbo-like.eg,onu-Aboh people.
The standard ukwuani language is d utagba ukwuani.it is dis language dat is taught in every govt. Primary & secondary schools within ndokwa nation... The igbo man feels very much comfortable with d ukwuani,ikwerre,ekpeye,and ika rather than any other tribe anywere oustside their teritory and so is d ukwuanis too.The Ukwuani man has neva seen himself as igbo right 4rm history of ukwuani people & d igbo man has neva seen himself as ukwuani too..but we know dat we r homogeneous people just as we hav other groups in nigerian such as d edos,esan and etsako,the urobo n isoko,d calabari n ezons,d efik n ibibos,d itsekiri,yoruba,igala n idomas,d hausas n kanuris.all dis r homogeneous people.they broke out of each other due to political reasons for development.every1 wants to retain his identity.this is wat makes up over 25
ethnic groups in Nigeria 2day.nobody wants 2b cheated..i know dat if all dis so called ethnic identies r merged,we will hav at most 20-50 groups in d country but this will lead to more cheatin & figthin.even for example,igbo land,d nsuka people of enugu wants a state.dis tells u dat they hav bin cheated by their fellow igbo brothers.that is to tell u how nigeria remains divided.I am PROUDLY UKWUANI/NDOKWA 4rm ANIOMA.anioma region cosist of homogenous people . It consist of A-Aniocha(igbo speaking),N-Ndokwa/ukwuani,I-ika,& O-oshimili.
Re: The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze by victor1464(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Odogwu abbi!!Ajeh sir!!mbene!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.