Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2159866 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2016
mikkyangel:
more items shipped out...to arrive Lagos this weeknd/monday
-Iya Rainbow....make up items(168ibs)
-Ikenna....hospital supply
-chidi....keyboards
-Tolulade....s7+google set
-Ayinla....Samsung Edge
-Topzeal....phone pouch
-Ishola....wrist watch
-Ayobami.....4phones
-Uncle solo.....Electric supplies
-Neki...make up box
-charly....dog food(8 cans)

more items have been cleared and are ready for pickup
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2021: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Iolo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
mikkyangel:

more items have been cleared and are ready for pickup
mr man
It will be good for u to unblock me on whatsapp
I have been quite all this while
It's been a month now

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kaspar0v(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Opeyemi5:
mr man
It will be good for u to unblock me on whatsapp
I have been quite all this while
It's been a month now
Lol mike block you sef? No b small tin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Kaspar0v:

Lol mike block you sef? No b small tin
na so I see ham o,he is holding on to my Samsung s7 edge (new)
Telling me I sent a fraud money to him and he needed to arrest me(someone I have done over 4million naira deal with for over 3years) he should tell me the phone is available so he can arrest me as he as said

Cc dragnet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2016
Opeyemi5:
na so I see ham o,he is holding on to my Samsung s7 edge (new)
Telling me I sent a fraud money to him and he needed to arrest me(someone I have done over 4million naira deal with for over 3years) he should tell me the phone is available so he can arrest me as he as said

Cc dragnet

-usually, when i have issues with my clients and they come here to complain, they back them complanes with screen shots, of what may have transpired..
-please provide us?

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2016
mikkyangel:

-usually, when i have issues with my clients and they come here to complain, they back them complanes with screen shots, of what may have transpired..
-please provide us?
you have something on ur head
This man as been collecting naira from pple
You pple here can confirm you have been sending cash to his account but he keeps asking me to be looking for dollar
I sent PayPal fund to him $100 from my own personal acc.normal bank monthly limit(gtb) and I got PayPal fund from someone here also $348.this two transaction shows it came in buy did not show in mikky bal so after a week or so we mikky as to refund the money on PayPal and the money was refunded after some days(the lady I got fund from refuse to refund me we where on that for over a week before I called another nairalander to help me talk to her that mikky did not see the bal in is acc so the lady agreed to refund after she resells the fund) I was updating mikky on all the development about the lady
And that does not stop me using other money with me source for fund to send to him
And I keep seeing post here about mikky taking 440/$ from pple here and I keep mute because we all know he is rude and I don't want an issue with him (na everytime i chop if not every month self )
So why this man they behave as if say na god
I pay you for ur services.
Even without providing srceenshot please pple click on my name check my post on nairaland here for the past 3/4 weeks
U will see it's has been post of who can help me send money using moneygram/western union or even dollar(GTB dom) to usa

I even ask this same man to link me with one Akinlolu that does business with him
But this man won't
Mikky you said u wanted to arrest me and u asked for my details before I can pick up and I did
I sent you my address ,identification card, and even a nepa bill
Now I want to come for my item please arrest me wen I come for it by Friday
I can't wait till you come to 9ja
I have not seen you before and I don't want to
I can't wait for u to bring it yourself that's not how we have been working
You send goods down to 9ja and we pick so do the same
We all have our names to protect here on nairaland

Cc dragnet

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kaspar0v(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Opeyemi5:
you have something on ur head
This man as been collecting naira from pple
You pple here can confirm you have been sending cash to his account but he keeps asking me to be looking for dollar
I sent PayPal fund to him $100 from my own personal acc.normal bank monthly limit(gtb) and I got PayPal fund from someone here also $348.this two transaction shows it came in buy did not show in mikky bal so after a week or so we mikky as to refund the money on PayPal and the money was refunded after some days(the lady I got fund from refuse to refund me we where on that for over a week before I called another nairalander to help me talk to her that mikky did not see the bal in is acc so the lady agreed to refund after she resells the fund) I was updating mikky on all the development about the lady
And that does not stop me using other money with me source for fund to send to him
And I keep seeing post here about mikky taking 440/$ from pple here and I keep mute because we all know he is rude and I don't want an issue with him (na everytime i chop if not every month self )
So why this man they behave as if say na god
I pay you for ur services.
Even without providing srceenshot please pple click on my name check my post on nairaland here for the past 3/4 weeks
U will see it's has been post of who can help me send money using moneygram/western union or even dollar(GTB dom) to usa

I even ask this same man to link me with one Akinlolu that does business with him
But this man won't
Mikky you said u wanted to arrest me and u asked for my details before I can pick up and I did
I sent you my address ,identification card, and even a nepa bill
Now I want to come for my item please arrest me wen I come for it by Friday
I can't wait till you come to 9ja
I have not seen you before and I don't want to
I can't wait for u to bring it yourself that's not how we have been working
You send goods down to 9ja and we pick so do the same
We all have our names to protect here on nairaland

Cc dragnet
If you and Mike fit get issues, who n mike no fit get issues? You wey dey always score sweet craigslist deals. I get inspired by ur deals sef lol... This brings to shore the risk of buying paypal funds from 3rd parties. I have seen ebay accounts been closed for using fraudulent PayPal account to buy on ones account. Even if na years later, once that paypal is caught, all his transactions will be traced back and it will affect one's eBay account.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kafeii123: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2016
mikkyangel:

-please provide us?

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/black-samsung-galaxy-s4_bad1ec84-ee40-4058-8c00-6d78eaaeee39

https://gb.letgo.com/en/i/samsung-white-galaxy-s4_791b5637-5c95-42dc-b8e0-f2f5bbd38503

your charges please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aieromon(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2016
Opeyemi5:

This is the crux of the matter. PayPal accounts are very sensitive and Mikky had to refund money back because your sellers funds mysteriously didn't reflect in his account (likely scam funds). That is enough red flag to cut off ties with you. Even your story has a lot of holes but let's leave that and move on.

Have you paid in full for the phone?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Kaspar0v:

If you and Mike fit get issues, who n mike no fit get issues? You wey dey always score sweet craigslist deals. I get inspired by ur deals sef lol... This brings to shore the risk of buying paypal funds from 3rd parties. I have seen ebay accounts been closed for using fraudulent PayPal account to buy on ones account. Even if na years later, once that paypal is caught, all his transactions will be traced back and it will affect one's eBay account.
thank you my brother o
It's not even the PayPal thin
The fund was genuine
The problem now is the moneygram I got o
And I sent prove of my bank alert I sent to the person that I got the fund from and mikky said it's a fraudulent money that he can't pick it(so I now have two money on pending the PayPal and the moneygram) and I still went ahead to naira to mikky acc since he even said he wished he had more of my items with him
Now I paid this man all I need to do is bal him and pick my item
And he said he wants to arrest me
He should arrest me I don't need to wait till he gets to 9ja before he does because that's not how we deal
Help me beg this man to release the item I paid for and we close business
This one no be monopoly business now
Working with someone for years and u can't trust him...hell no

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2016
aieromon:

This is the crux of the matter. PayPal accounts are very sensitive and Mikky had to refund money back because your sellers funds mysteriously didn't reflect in his account (likely scam funds). That is enough red flag to cut off ties with you. Even your story has a lot of holes but let's leave that and move on.

Have you paid in full for the phone?

my brother no be the PayPal
The PayPal is good
I sent mine from my own acc also
Sent a mail to Paypal and they said mikky PayPal had not been verified and address as not been confirmed
The issue here is the moneygram
He said it's a fraudulent money
If you check my post on nairaland for 4weeks now it's been about dollar
A guy called me he had $500 and I sent mikky id to him and even sent the alert to mikky and I did for that of the PayPal
Because I was at the bank and I told mikky they said I should wait for 3weeks before it can get to my turn and I can only send 100k a month and keep posted on all my movements
He later asked for 100k to be sent to him that he as someone to change dollar for him and I sent it
Now he is holding on to my phone o
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aieromon(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2016
PayPal had issues!

Moneygram had issues!

You wan make them deport your brother come back to Naija ni?

I can't even plead on your behalf. This matter haff pass me. Get the mods to settle this case and please stay off dubious exchangers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2016
aieromon:
PayPal had issues!

Moneygram had issues!

You wan make them deport your brother come back to Naija ni?

I can't even plead on your behalf. This matter haff pass me. Get the mods to settle this case and please stay off dubious exchangers
This one no be brother someone that does not trust who he is working with for 5 years
Paypal does not have any issue
Mikky said Paypal asked him to link is ssn to his PayPal and he said he can't
So he had to get a frd PayPal which he gave me
And this frd Paypal is not verified by PayPal and Address not also confirmed
The only issue on ground is moneygram which he refuse to pick and I sent money to him in naira
Please don't complicate things if I don't understand
I paid him in naira
Now he should release my goods to me
Na the PayPal mikky give me no fit receive fund
The man should release goods I paid for

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
I've been taking my time to make comments because I don't really know much about PayPal and Moneygram(how the fraud can occur) funds wahala and the implications in extension, maybe mavinc4u, justi4jesu and Gunbiz can shed more light into it.
That said, I understand mikkyangel's stance too, it's not something to be taken lightly because of the implications and especially in America, it can ruin what he has built for ages, but while thinking of that He should consider the person in question too, and the fact that he never did it deliberately even though that's not an excuse but we are thankful nothing bad happened.

mikkyangel, just as you said "-had gone to pickup and am handcuffed, all he will says is "am sorry" ", let's be grateful that never happened but please consider that he was sincerely ignorant of the situation and handcuffs no show face.
I believe he has made some payment for the item, please inform him of the balance and give him a date to pick up. But if you still want to report him to the authorities, you can go ahead and I believe he would prepare to face the law too but making him wait endlessly isn't too good. If he had a bad history, it may have been a different case but you have both been in business for a long time without much friction.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Opeyemi5:

This one no be brother someone that does not trust who he is working with for 5 years
Paypal does not have any issue
Mikky said Paypal asked him to link is ssn to his PayPal and he said he can't
So he had to get a frd PayPal which he gave me
And this frd Paypal is not verified by PayPal and Address not also confirmed
The only issue on ground is moneygram which he refuse to pick and I sent money to him in naira
Please don't complicate things if I don't understand
I paid him in naira
Now he should release my goods to me
Na the PayPal mikky give me no fit receive fund
The man should release goods I paid for

This is a very straight forward case but before I will do my explanation I need to get something straight from you by answering my questions.

- you were meant to pay $448 to mikky for a phone then you paid $100 from your account and $348 from a paypal reseller's account but none of the 2 funds reflected on mikky's paypal account?

- you sent a moneygram of how much? And was the money sent from your account or another person's account in Nigeria? Is the money still in US with mikky or it has been returned to Nigeria?

- you sent another payment of how much in naira for the same transaction? did you pay him complete in naira and what was his excuse for not giving you the item you paid?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

This is a very straight forward case but before I will do my explanation I need to get something straight from you by answering my questions.

- you were meant to pay $448 to mikky for a phone then you paid $100 from your account and $348 from a paypal reseller's account but none of the 2 funds reflected on mikky's paypal account?

- you sent a moneygram of how much? And was the money sent from your account or another person's account in Nigeria? Is the money still in US with mikky or it has been returned to Nigeria?

- you sent another payment of how much in naira for the same transaction? did you pay him complete in naira and what was his excuse for not giving you the item you paid?

first I was to get a 2 phones value $1000k
First home is $290 and I was still in search for the best price for the 2nd one
So I sent $100 from my PayPal due to the monthly limit and I also got 348 from a lady making 448 in total but the fund did not reflect on the paypal(mikky gave his friend PayPal he said he does not want to link his ssn with PayPal) so this PayPal is not verified and address is yet to confirmed so that's why the fund is not reflecting in his balance but it was showing in his recent transaction that the fund came in
After a week he later refunded the fund
Which came in after some days
I had issues with the lady because she said she as spent the money and was not ready to refund me
I had to call someone I have done business with here (infinityco.....) to help me talk to her because I just my brother who just finished his clearance at the universty and I didn't want to talk rude to the lady
The lady agreed to sell the fund and refund me after she does
Never the less I was now looking for fund for mikky because he already picked the phone and not to have issues with him
Check my post for 4weeks it's been about who can help me send fund to USA
After days of posting a guy called me and said he had $500 and since I'm a trusted (nl) I should forward the details via text and wen he send the tracking details I will pay him in naira (that was after a long talk)
He sent the tracking details I forwarded it to my boss and asked him to pick the fund so this person will not go and cancel the fund after I pay
Later on after serval calls I paid for the fund and send screenshot to my oga mikky to pick so I won't have issue like that of the PayPal cos the fund was yet to be refunded by her
And I keep tracking and I see it not been picked
Maybe 3rd mikky asked me to send 100k to his acc ,next thin I told him was 'for what' that he is yet to pick that $500 sent to him
And he was like he is busy that he will soon that he needed the 100,000 to buy dollar that someone needs to be paid in naira,and he said we will settle that of the $500 later that this is important
And I carry fone send fund to mikky 100k my oga said thanks
2nd day I asked for update my oga was like why will I send a fraudulent money to and I told him how is that possible for me to send fruad money
Na so the story start
He asked for my ID card ,I sent it
Address I did
Utility bill even if that was a bit difficult cos I have been having programs here in Ekiti state with my mum also and the help at home does not use a web enable phone but I later told them to go scan it
Which I later sent to mikky cos he said if I don't do all he won't release my goods and said I should come down to lag myself to come pick and I should give him 48hrs notice so they can arrest me wen I come pick
I told him he know I send pple to pick and he said he can't do anything about that
So after doing all he asked he now tells me I will wait till he comes to 9ja before I can pick
Please what have I done for this man to deserve this

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by khattab008: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Sorry to deviate,

Please how can I confirm if a phone locked to Verizon will work Nigerian networks?

The phone in question is Samsung galaxy J3, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lazinny(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2016
khattab008:
Sorry to deviate,

Please how can I confirm if a phone locked to Verizon will work Nigerian networks?

The phone in question is Samsung galaxy J3, thanks.
it Will work, all Verizon phones since 2012(I think) are unlocked. Flip side, you might not get 4G
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Opeyemi5:
first I was to get a 2 phones value $1000k
First home is $290 and I was still in search for the best price for the 2nd one
So I sent $100 from my PayPal due to the monthly limit and I also got 348 from a lady making 448 in total but the fund did not reflect on the paypal(mikky gave his friend PayPal he said he does not want to link his ssn with PayPal) so this PayPal is not verified and address is yet to confirmed so that's why the fund is not reflecting in his balance but it was showing in his recent transaction that the fund came in
After a week he later refunded the fund
Which came in after some days
I had issues with the lady because she said she as spent the money and was not ready to refund me
I had to call someone I have done business with here (infinityco.....) to help me talk to her because I just my brother who just finished his clearance at the universty and I didn't want to talk rude to the lady
The lady agreed to sell the fund and refund me after she does
Never the less I was now looking for fund for mikky because he already picked the phone and not to have issues with him
Check my post for 4weeks it's been about who can help me send fund to USA
After days of posting a guy called me and said he had $500 and since I'm a trusted (nl) I should forward the details via text and wen he send the tracking details I will pay him in naira (that was after a long talk)
He sent the tracking details I forwarded it to my boss and asked him to pick the fund so this person will not go and cancel the fund after I pay
Later on after serval calls I paid for the fund and send screenshot to my oga mikky to pick so I won't have issue like that of the PayPal cos the fund was yet to be refunded by her
And I keep tracking and I see it not been picked
Maybe 3rd mikky asked me to send 100k to his acc ,next thin I told him was 'for what' that he is yet to pick that $500 sent to him
And he was like he is busy that he will soon that he needed the 100,000 to buy dollar that someone needs to be paid in naira,and he said we will settle that of the $500 later that this is important
And I carry fone send fund to mikky 100k my oga said thanks
2nd day I asked for update my oga was like why will I send a fraudulent money to and I told him how is that possible for me to send fruad money
Na so the story start
He asked for my ID card ,I sent it
Address I did
Utility bill even if that was a bit difficult cos I have been having programs here in Ekiti state with my mum also and the help at home does not use a web enable phone but I later told them to go scan it
Which I later sent to mikky cos he said if I don't do all he won't release my goods and said I should come down to lag myself to come pick and I should give him 48hrs notice so they can arrest me wen I come pick
I told him he know I send pple to pick and he said he can't do anything about that
So after doing all he asked he now tells me I will wait till he comes to 9ja before I can pick
Please what have I done for this man to deserve this

-You were to send $100k? Or do you mean $1000 or N100,000 for the 2phones?

- out of the 2 phones he was able to get 1 phone for you, right?

- you said something about tracking details on the money gram, do you mean pin or has money gram started having tracking number and above all how were you tracking it?

- what was that 100k exactly for? Is it to replace the $500 he refused to pick or is part of the payment for the phones?

- how much are you disputing with him and have you collected the phones you ordered?

Don't mind my questions but before I conclude on my findings, I want to be sure nothing is left out for the benefit of all. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by khattab008: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
lazinny:
it Will work, all Verizon phones since 2012(I think) are unlocked. Flip side, you might not get 4G

I can do with out 4G, thanks i appreciate.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

-You were to send $100k? Or do you mean $1000 or N100,000 for the 2phones?

- out of the 2 phones he was able to get 1 phone for you, right?

- you said something about tracking details on the money gram, do you mean pin or has money gram started having tracking number and above all how were you tracking it?

- what was that 100k exactly for? Is it to replace the $500 he refused to pick or is part of the payment for the phones?

- how much are you disputing with him and have you collected the phones you ordered?

Don't mind my questions but before I conclude on my findings, I want to be sure nothing is left out for the benefit of all. Thanks
you can track the availability of the fund with the mtcn number online using moneygram website....
And about the 100k I sent I don't know what it was for
I asked him why he said he needed to buy dollar
And since I still needed dollar for the 2nd phone that was why I sent it
The 2 phone should be in the range of $1000
(Iphone 7 Plus and a Samsung s7 edge) he picked the s7 edge for $290 and the iphone 7 plus I saw online them was for $800 (which mikky refused to buy,I already sent the fund for the phone to another shipper Mayorall and he as gotten the phone for me which I will pick soon)
So the phone with mikky now is the s7 edge which I have #100,000 with him already and now I'm to bal up little fund to it to pick up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Okay, this is my findings

- opeyemi sent paypal payment to mikky's paypal but the money was later refunded back by mikky with a reason that opeyemi sent fraudulent money to him. However, mikky I want to make it clear base on my paypal experience that the money which opeyemi sent to your paypal was never fraudulent instead your paypal account is what have issues probably because of incomplete details you have with paypal hence you have limit of fund you can receive, that money was in your account but it was not available for you to withdraw since you have account issues. What you should have done to release the money was to add tracking number though sometimes paypal would want the tracking to show delivered before releasing the money to you. If the payment was fraudulent then your account would have been suspended with some request of information you have to provide.

- on the case of money gram. I also do not believe that someone in Nigeria will send fraudulent money to US; the way we know yahoo fund is from other countries to Nigeria.
In sending money gram every individual is entitled to 1 slot in 3months and whereby you have used your slot or your slot is still very far before it gets to you, you can take someone's slot base on your negotiations with the person. Probably you expected the sender to be opeyemi's name but since he used someone's slot then it can't be his name rather it would be the other person's name so the money gram they sent was also not a fraud because the sender will provide his I'd card and some other vital information which will make it difficult to be fraud.

This is your regular customer and even people here said if you could have problem with opeyemi then you can have problem with anybody which I believe is not good for your business. I want to believe that the reason you picked up the phone for him without collecting money first was because of trust you have for him been your regular customer. To be honest, if he carried you along with any transaction then there is nothing wrong with what the guy did at all. Try and sort this issue out with him, give him his phone and if he is still owing then he should balance you. This issue does not require all these noise. Mikky, please try and also appreciate your customers because it is not easy for one to patronize another if you doubt me then reverse the case and see how it looks like. A snake seen by one person is a python but one seen by many is actually the real snake. Pride begets a fall. That is all I have to say.

Haba opeyemi, you self sabi share yam. You contributed the first money to the ministry and it didn't grow then you went ahead with second and third. Abeg share that yam reach my side grin

CC dragnet

18 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

- opeyemi sent paypal payment to mikky's paypal but the money was later refunded back by mikky with a reason that opeyemi sent fraudulent money to him. However, mikky I want to make it clear base on my paypal experience that the money which opeyemi sent to your paypal was never fraudulent instead your paypal account is what have issues probably because of incomplete details you have with paypal hence you have limit of fund you can receive, that money was in your account but it was not available for you to withdraw since you have account issues. What you should have done to release the money was to add tracking number though sometimes paypal would want the tracking to show delivered before releasing the money to you. If the payment was fraudulent then your account would have been suspended with some request of information you have to provide.

- on the case of money gram. I also do not believe that someone in Nigeria will send fraudulent money to US; the way we know yahoo fund is from other countries to Nigeria.
In sending money gram every individual is entitled to 1 slot in 3months and whereby you have used your slot or your slot is still very far before it gets to you, you can take someone's slot base on your negotiations with the person. Probably you expected the sender to be opeyemi's name but since he used someone's slot then it can't be his name rather it would be the other person's name so the money gram they sent was also not a fraud because the sender will provide his I'd card and some other vital information which will make it difficult to be fraud.

This is your regular customer and even people here said if you could have problem with opeyemi then you can have problem with anybody which I believe is not good for your business. I want to believe that the reason you picked up the phone for him without collecting money first was because of trust you have for him been your regular customer. To be honest, if he carried you along with any transaction then there is nothing wrong with what the guy did at all. Try and sort this issue out with him, give him his phone and if he is still owing then he should balance you. This issue does not require all these noise. Mikky, please try and also appreciate your customers because it is not easy for one to patronize another if you doubt me then reverse the case and see how it looks like. A snake seen by one person is a python but one seen by many is actually the real snake. Pride begets a fall. That is all I have to say.

Haba opeyemi, you self sabi share yam. You contributed the first money to the ministry and it didn't grow then you went ahead with second and third. Abeg share that yam reach my side grin

CC dragnet
did you hear from Mike before you made all this your conclusion. Yoruba has a saying "an elder that listen to one side of a story to give verdict is a wicked and useless elder".
I don't know how you got yourself into this, but you got it all wrong. You'll soon reverse all this your verdict, let Mikky drop his own side.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
tim26will:

did you hear from Mike before you made all this your conclusion. Yoruba has a saying "an elder that listen to one side of a story to give verdict is a wicked and useless elder".
I don't know how you got yourself into this, but you got it all wrong. You'll soon reverse all this your verdict, let Mikky drop his own side.

i was goona say that Oga t...i still dey do my write up though..(and already added to my meesage for marcin)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kaspar0v:

Bros na so we see am ohhh, this opeyemi guy don hammer tire for my pickups, d guy is very good at getting sweet deals on these pickup sites(craigslist, offer up, letgo)..sometimes when i sit down to do my calculations for items i may have picked for him, subtracting all the expenses(fuel+ship to n9ja+courier servive fee).He ends up getting atlist 30k each deal...this na 2 people monthly salary for BENIN CITY ohh..

Prior to this indecent, Opeyemi has been adressing me as...."BOSS", SIR OR EVEN BROS MIKKY, now way yawa don happen,all he can say is that..."you have something on ur head",OR u are very rude....But when he was making all the money tru dez sites via my efforts(and his efforts too), i was never mr RUDE to him?

*Oya u do the maths on his witheld phone...i pickedup brand new s7 for him at $290(using my own money ohhh, because the $100 legit paypal he sent had not reflected on my friends paypal), add fuel+ ship to n9ja using exchange rate 440, we will arrive at aproxmatly ..141k , and i tell u, this phone sells for btw 180 to 200k for n9ja, is this not roughly 30k net profit (if he decides to sell lower)?

*I picked up an iphone 7 for him in Long beach a couple of months back for $500, add fuel +shipping to n9ja+bank charges+courier service using the exchange rate ...380 to $1, i arrived at approximately= 213,500k, mind u, this is a phone that sells for almost Half a million in n9ja, u won tell me say him no mk reach 150k net profit on this phone? Ever since then, this youngman has been bombarding me with iphone 7 links, (he is ready to buy all the iphone 7s on all 3sites, s even d ones of $900)..Den i had to tell him, send me dollar, i cannot use d little dollar i have to buy such expensive phone wen i know i have other clients hoping to buy less expensive items.

The funny thing is, i could easily have hijacked 50% of the links he sends to me(because he is very good at searching), and at the end of the day, i go tell am say seller no dey respond, and he wunt know that i have already picked the item to sell and make my profit)...but i dey use my church mind to charge him peanuts couple with the fact that i liked his hustling spirit at his age...(when i was his age, i no even sabi browse internet)..

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

CC dragnet

MY DEAR,
Ur points are heard, but ur missing something, its been one party complaining all along(opeyemi), una never hear my own side of the drama b4 u delivered ur judgement(advice).. Even Dragnet that called upon you, to give some advice, knows how good you are when it comes to matters like this.

-i have asked him to send a screen shot of what led to his item being withheld, all he has done so far is to confuse u guys with lots and lots of stories of paypal payments, 100k bank payments bla bla bla.....

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW, AND SHOW ME WHO SELLS MONEYGRAM FUNDS/WESTERN UNION FUNDS?

https://www.nairaland.com/2496037/exchange-rates-international-currencies-updates

All i see on sale at the above link are:
*Ne-teller
*paypal funds
*Skrill
*Bitcom
*Pioneer

Absolutely, no body sells moneygrame here..(correct me if am wrong)

Furthermore, 99.5% who ever wants to buy any of this fund ,from this link will 1st of all ask the house..."Guys, is this guy i intend to buy funds from trustworthy"? But in Opeyemi's case, he claims he doesnt know the person he bought the funds from(that he just advertised that he needed moneygram and one good samaritan replied him that he has moneygram, then opeyemi went to the bank to pay d good samaritans account, lol....i dey laugh..."if indeed he made moneygram transaction, why not send the screen shot here for us to see"...its because my brother Opeyemi is hiding something

Dragnet/marcin, heres the story
-Opeyemei has been my clients for 3yrs or more
-All his paypal and banks deposits(even the last transactions where all pure)...No context
-But devil come enter the youngman hence, him come decide to try me with fake money gram!,
so tell me, what if i had gone to claim the money, police come hand cuff me? N a sorry him go come dey tell me...Say he is sorry

Here in America, once u make a mistake /commit crime, it is very very difficult to get ur name of the Hook.
"I PUT IT TO U ALL, THAT OPEYEMI IS NOT A GOOD LIAR"..HE CAN FOOL SOME US SOME OF THE TIME, NOT ALL OF US OF ALL OF THE TIME

-He claims he is a student, and has being doing bizness with me for 3yrs and in the process has spent over 4million naira, (on bizness with me alone ohh), so when u add other shippers he has transacted bizness with, dis means e don reach 8million naira b dt, i come dey ask myself this question, na which student b dis way get so much money? oviously he didnot start this bizness in 100 or 200 level, which implies that if he started mayb in 300 level, he should have graduated by now...(abi him don fail exam tire way make no gree graduate?).....

-I then asked him for ID Card ,my sister, na ID Card way Ghost they inside, Opeyemi sent to me...Claiming that this is the ID card he uses...So is he telling me now that he sent thesame ID Card to paypal when he did his registration?......fat lies!

pls see screen shots and photo ID below, THIS NA YAHOO YAHOO from OPEYEMI!(he treid to send me into harms way)...
-i have sent his moneygram info to my friend working with moneygram in warsaw Poland, and he confirmed that this is pure scam!i have also ask a not too close friend of mine who does yahoo yahoo, and he too confirmed it, that he(ope) tried to use me to pickup scam money and i should go and report to money gram fast fast!

AND PLS GO AND ASK....MONEY GRAM CAN BE SENT TO SOME ONE IN USA VIA DUBIOUS MEANS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD(I JUST FOUND OUT),AND U WILL GET IS A MISTERIOUS WHITE MANS NAME AS THE SENDER,(NOT THE ORIGINAL SENDERS NAME Eg...opeyemi)...

*OPEYEMI IS HIDING THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSON THAT SOLD THE YHOO YAHOO MONEY GRAM TO HIM, and i bet you, ...(THEY BOTH KNOW EACH OTHER)...This why i wanted him to meet me one on one, so i can get this info from him...cos i know he is not the only one on this(thouhg him na starter)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
dragnet:
I've been taking my time to make comments because I don't really know much about PayPal and Moneygram(how the fraud can occur) funds wahala and the implications in extension, maybe mavinc4u, justi4jesu and Gunbiz can shed more light into it.
That said, I understand mikkyangel's stance too, it's not something to be taken lightly because of the implications and especially in America, it can ruin what he has built for ages, but while thinking of that He should consider the person in question too, and the fact that he never did it deliberately even though that's not an excuse but we are thankful nothing bad happened.

mikkyangel, just as you said "-had gone to pickup and am handcuffed, all he will says is "am sorry" ", let's be grateful that never happened but please consider that he was sincerely ignorant of the situation and handcuffs no show face.
I believe he has made some payment for the item, please inform him of the balance and give him a date to pick up. But if you still want to report him to the authorities, you can go ahead and I believe he would prepare to face the law too but making him wait endlessly isn't too good. If he had a bad history, it may have been a different case but you have both been in business for a long time without much friction.

This guy(Opeyemi), has been doing bizness with me for 3 yrs...all his payments were legit..All he needed to do was to come out clean(for yanky hear, dem no dey too hit on 1st time offenders), After i don catch am, he shd have owned up and even offered to pay fine...but he is now usin abusive word on me...

sorry, my initail screen shots above were a lil bit big..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
But why is mikky talking like this
I sent u prove of me paying for this $500
How will I own up to something I did not do
Mikky why will I send u a fraud money
I always told u I respected u
I did contact lot pple for this PayPal and money gram of a thing
Have u ever asked me to pay more on any phone and I did
This issue of moneygram I did contact Bizbloke himself/ for the boa u gave me also (sorry to mention ur name here sir) but the rate was above my budget
Please if I have a fraud money will do all this
Even Justi4jesu self for Paypal but since ur PayPal is not working I left that

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tutucious(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
mikkyangel:

This guy(Opeyemi), has been doing bizness with me for 3 yrs...all his payments were legit..All he needed to do was to come out clean(for yanky hear, dem no dey too hit on 1st time offenders), After i don catch am, he shd have owned up and even offered to pay fine...but he is now usin abusive word on me...

sorry, my initail screen shots above were a lil bit big..

Mikky. Let's assume and believe he got fraudulent cash to u, will you crucify him because of one mistake?

I'm glad you admitted he has been doing clean deal with u all this years, So why not forget this one issue and settle with him.

Are u jealous he always get good and cheap deal? Lol. and the fact he is a student and young does not mean you should question his wealth.

8 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Opeyemi5:
But why is mikky talking like this
I sent u prove of me paying for this $500
How will I own up to something I did not do

this $500 could be for something else...where is payment for moneygram to odega michael written there?

so dis Adebayo Temi is d scammer who sent cash using the name Larry brinac? i think he will be reported...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.