Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2159870 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
tutucious:

Mikky. Let's assume and believe he got fraudulent cash to u, will you crucify him because of one mistake?

I'm glad you admitted he has been doing clean deal with u all this years, So why not forget this one issue and settle with him.

Are u jealous he always get good and cheap deal? Lol. and the fact he is a student and young does not mean you should question his wealth.

my dear, this is yanky pickup, no amount of Egunje, will get me out of thisif am caught...and u are there telling me if i will crucify him for one mistake..
-i will not be able to get jobs in future
-i will be barned from all financial institutions
-i will lose my 401k package
et etal.....and u dey theredey talk of mistake.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2016
mikkyangel:

this $500 could be for something else...where is payment for moneygram to odega michael written there?

so dis Adebayo Temi is d scammer who sent cash using the name Larry brinac? i think he will be reported...
sir but u should know at the back of ur mind that I can't send a fraud money to u
It's not possible why will I want to block where I eat
No be so
My driver even wanted to meet a man for this boa thin
He was busy and I could not send the fund to the man cos I don't know where it's coming from
The man sent me his facebook details and even is address all in name to prove he is real but I can't put u in trouble because the driver was busy and I could not make the deal
I can send u a gtbank cc here in ado
He do notice my transactions because any Tim o send fund (international fund ) I'm always been charged twice(even that $100 I sent was same tin) so the guy called me and asked about wat I do and I explain to him it's not yahoo that I'm an importer
I can provided his number to u he will confirm that I was at the bank(gtb eksu) to ask about sending fund to USA moneygram or western union and he said they don't do it that I need dollar for ur dom acc
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lazinny(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2016
I have to say that ID can be real coz I have similar problem thanks to lousy INEC officials . Opeyemi probably found awoof dollars or is a victim of a fraudster . You have be straight with him and mend relations coz he practically dodged a bullet coz of you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Sir not that I don't know other shippers but because of local pick and I have direct contact to u and it's easy for me to get u links and u pick up immediately since most shippers are not mostly at the same location to there term members
That's why I focused with you sir
I mentioned two names already u can confirm from them I had clean record with dem
Even wen I was looking for fund I did contact the two of them
Shame dey carsh me say na mikky I won send to so they won't ask me why i didn't use them

My boss I be ur boy I can't do anything to put you in trouble
U could remember I told u on fone my mom was also going to message u to prove I did not send u a fraud money
Because she knows what I do
As the matter of fact she picked up my first phone I got wen I started this business (Q10 Bb) for justi address.but u said u will block her also
That's why I had to tell her to forget it (can't allow anyone to be rude to my old woman)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2016
lazinny:
I have to say that ID can be real coz I have similar problem thanks to lousy INEC officials . Opeyemi probably found awoof dollars or is a victim of a fraudster . You have be straight with him and mend relations coz he practically dodged a bullet coz of you.

u still dont get it , do u? he has an original id , he uses for his paypal transactions, paypal will never this kind of ID, yet na me him see this type send to..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:33am On Nov 15, 2016
mikkyangel:

u still dont get it , do u? he has an original id , he uses for his paypal transactions, paypal will never this kind of ID, yet na me him see this type send to..
i can't remember PayPal asking for my ID
Na the id dey give me be this and I use this same ID open bank acc
Since I done dey use PayPal I don't remember them asking me for ID I don't know if they do it now
Na wen PayPal enter 9ja I open this one so o don't know if they do now
It's not my fault if the card is not clear
This is wat I was giving
That's the only government Id I have
I just they process driver license (even if not for my brother I lost I won't do it cos he does the driving and I had no interest in driving but it's needed now)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by signature2012(m): 4:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Opeyemi5:
i can't remember PayPal asking for my ID
Na the id dey give me be this and I use this same ID open bank acc
Since I done dey use PayPal I don't remember them asking me for ID I don't know if they do it now
Na wen PayPal enter 9ja I open this one so o don't know if they do now
It's not my fault if the card is not clear
This is wat I was giving
That's the only government Id I have
I just they process driver license (even if not for my brother I lost I won't do it cos he does the driving and I had no interest in driving but it's needed now)
This should be a very big lesson for you,I really understand your plight,but you did not do due deligence or back ground check before buying the money gram.
Any fund you want to buy,either PayPal,skrill or westy,you need to buy it from a very known and reputable person.
Nairaland is so full of scammers,so damn much,not everyone that proposes fund selling you will buy from.
Try to contact the perspn that sold you the MG,you both should look for a way solve this issue.I doubt if I can ever pick western or money gram for someone,my brother,it is very very dangerous.When issues arise,they see you as an accomplice.

@mikky,you said this guy have been your long time client and this is the first time issue like this is happening,you guy should solve it amicably and both party be happy again.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2016
tim26will:

did you hear from Mike before you made all this your conclusion. Yoruba has a saying "an elder that listen to one side of a story to give verdict is a wicked and useless elder".
I don't know how you got yourself into this, but you got it all wrong. You'll soon reverse all this your verdict, let Mikky drop his own side.

My dear if not for one thing then I would have ignored your comment. I heard opeyemi and I also heard mikky and everything mikky was saying is that opeyemi sent fraudulent money to Him which is the bone of contention and I had to clear that with him. I have also seen mikky's full gist and they are still the same but I will reply him accordingly. Next time use your idioms wisely, it will help you a lot.

10 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Opeyemi5:
But why is mikky talking like this
I sent u prove of me paying for this $500
How will I own up to something I did not do
Mikky why will I send u a fraud money
I always told u I respected u
I did contact lot pple for this PayPal and money gram of a thing
Have u ever asked me to pay more on any phone and I did
This issue of moneygram I did contact Bizbloke himself/ for the boa u gave me also (sorry to mention ur name here sir) but the rate was above my budget
Please if I have a fraud money will do all this
Even Justi4jesu self for Paypal but since ur PayPal is not working I left that

Is not your bank alert that you will send to him, get the alert of the sender of the money gram. Meanwhile is Samuel the name of the sender? Is the guy on nairaland and what is his moniker as it will speed up in resolving the issues.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
If you notice that your post is hidden, it's because of how irrelevant it is to solving the issue on ground because I know some people always look for these kind of opportunity to take a swipe at others.
If you want to contribute, make contributions that are relevant to the issue and would help find an amicable solution and not one that would raise temperaments.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2016
mavinc4u:

Is not your bank alert that you will send to him, get the alert of the sender of the money gram. Meanwhile is Samuel the name of the sender? Is the guy on nairaland and what is his moniker as it will speed up in resolving the issues.
thats the name of the account he sent to me
He told me his name on nl
I will try to remember the name
Wen I got a refund of this money na $440 he send,he was claiming cancellation fee and transfer fee
And me self start to they fight for my right say make the money complete and all.since den he stop picking up his calls and all
The lady I got the PayPal also from I don't know her also but our transactions was whatsapp and on of the shipper(Infinitik....) confirmed to me she was a trusted seller cos he was the one that he help me speak to her about refunding me and her name also I guess I can still get it from him
The names I know here any time any day are

Tumaba..(I did contact him also for boa transfer but mikky said no,only moneygram and western union)
Infinitycon.. (I did contact him also because of this dollar tin,but no dollar den)
Justi4jesu(I did contact her for western union also to usa but she said not western union to usa,even PayPal but mikky Paypal was not working so I had to put a stop to that)
Bizblok.. (also for both boa transfer and western union/moneygram but rate was too high since I was buying over $1000 )
Mayoral... also for fund before I later made up my mind to business with him sent fund to him and he as gotten the fund I was looking for dollar all around for even if the one I saw at mikky location was a crazy deal (phone stil sealed and seller kept it for me for close to a week and the price was sweet )I later ended up buying the locked one due to I needed the phone urgently and I had buy for this I'm using to type now and I was not ready to go offline because of business and (MMM) so I had to go for the locked one without pack and it been used phone and charger alone)

I still have more names to call but due to I dropped my s6 edge + with my mom na why I no fit get more of those chat I got this ones here on my iphone the (d one I should have sold by now if mikky as gotten the iphone link o sent)
That's where my Mtn line was (s6 edge plus, na even mikky help me buy the phone months back)which I used in calling and all I would have had all text and called record of the guy

Please if u could contact all this pple names I'm calling here, all in the name of getting fund
They are not the only one I contact but this names dey my head always they are pple I respect here

They can all be asked if I did contact them or not

Oga mikky you do me long thing o
To God
I took u as a big bro from day one(even I confirmed that )I still they wait to finish my clearance make I follow reason about coming over to the state if u had any link
Is it the same person I will now send fraud money to ...hell no

LOHCONSULTS I can see u online here now
I guess I did contact u also about this fund of a thing and u said u will contact one of ur bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by LOHCONSULTS(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Opeyemi5:
Wen I got a refund of this money na $440 he send,he was claiming cancellation fee and transfer fee
And me self start to they fight for my right say make the money complete and all.since den he stop picking up his calls and all
The lady I got the PayPal also from I don't know her also but our transactions was whatsapp and on of the shipper(Infinitik....) confirmed to me she was a trusted seller cos he was the one that he help me speak to her about refunding me and her name also I guess I can still get it from him

Tumaba..(I did contact him also for boa transfer but mikky said no,only moneygram and western union)
Infinitycon.. (I did contact him also because of this dollar tin,but no dollar den)
Justi4jesu(I did contact her for western union also to usa but she said not western union to usa,even PayPal but mikky Paypal was not working so I had to put a stop to that)
Bizblok.. (also for both boa transfer and western union/moneygram but rate was too high since I was buying over $1000 )
Mayoral... also for fund before I later made up my mind to business with him sent fund to him and he as gotten the fund I was looking for dollar all around for even if the one I saw at mikky location was a crazy deal (phone stil sealed and seller kept it for me for close to a week and the price was sweet )I later ended up buying the locked one due to I needed the phone urgently and I had buy for this I'm using to type now and I was not ready to go offline because of business and (MMM) so I had to go for the locked one without pack and it been used phone and charger alone)

I still have more names to call but due to I dropped my s6 edge + with my mom na why I no fit get more of those chat I got this ones here on my iphone the (d one I should have sold by now if mikky as gotten the iphone link o sent)
That's where my Mtn line was (s6 edge plus, na even mikky help me buy the phone months back)which I used in calling and all I would have had all text and called record of the guy

Please if u could contact all this pple names I'm calling here, all in the name of getting fund
They are not the only one I contact but this names dey my head always they are pple I respect here

To God
I took u as a big bro from day one(even I confirmed that )I still they wait to finish my clearance make I follow reason about coming over to the state if u had any link

I guess I did contact u also about this fund of a thing and u said u will contact one of ur bro
he did

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
LOHCONSULTS:
he did
thanks so much much sir
I didn't want to be calling names but the way things is I had to
I wish I could still remember more names of pple I asked, if not that I saw u online here self I would have forgotten to mention you
Thanks so much I appreciate
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Opeyemi5:

To God

Oh, the said money gram has been returned back to Nigeria and the sender claimed his money? Do you still have his number?

Meanwhile there is always charges when you are sending money gram but a situation whereby the money is called back by the sender or the receiver did not pick up then you will forfeit those charges meaning the money you sent would not be complete again so the guy was right.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2016
aieromon:
PayPal had issues!

Moneygram had issues!

You wan make them deport your brother come back to Naija ni?

I can't even plead on your behalf. This matter haff pass me. Get the mods to settle this case and please stay off dubious exchangers

If you don't understand issues, just keep quiet and don't compound it.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2016
mavinc4u:

Oh, the said money gram has been returned back to Nigeria and the sender claimed his money? Do you still have his number?

Meanwhile there is always charges when you are sending money gram but a situation whereby the money is called back by the sender or the receiver did not pick up then you will forfeit those charges meaning the money you sent would not be complete again so the guy was right.
but the guy should also consider me
I had to carry everything
Na $440 I receive back out of $500
And even the bank i picked the fund remove there own settlement all I got was minus 35/40k and me help the guy drag the tin that we should share it and all before he stop picking my calls
I can't really remember the number
But will still try if I can get it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Opeyemi5:
thanks so much much sir
I didn't want to be calling names but the way things is I had to
I wish I could still remember more names of pple I asked, if not that I saw u online here self I would have forgotten to mention you
Thanks so much I appreciate
Ope, sincerely I can understand you but you see sometimes we get so desperate to buy items to an extent of getting our naira exchange from any source due to govt policy that is so killing . Unfortunately you got yours from a very bad guys. Only that Mike restricted himself from saying some things here for security purposes but believe me, it would have been worse.
he will refund the 100k back to you I can assure you that. But pls and pls, always try to study who you are dealing with and try to work things out amicably before it blows out. I was the first person e told about the money you asked him to pick up and I told him just to be careful but he said you're one of his trusted clients until when he confirmed the money as not just fake but scam, I know you're unaware of it which he too knows but it was your response to him that actually got things bad. See sometimes you have to be a mumu to say, if not for the sake of your pride, but for the sake of your investment and business.
He will refund your 100k and you can personally resolve other issue related to your business with him.
best of luck.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
tim26will:

Ope, sincerely I can understand you but you see sometimes we get so desperate to buy items to an extent of getting our naira exchange from any source due to govt policy that is so killing . Unfortunately you got yours from a very bad guys. Only that Mike restricted himself from saying some things here for security purposes but believe me, it would have been worse.
he will refund the 100k back to you I can assure you that. But pls and pls, always try to study who you are dealing with and try to work things out amicably before it blows out. I was the first person e told about the money you asked him to pick up and I told him just to be careful but he said you're one of his trusted clients until when he confirmed the money as not just fake but scam, I know you're unaware of it which he too knows but it was your response to him that actually got things bad. See sometimes you have to be a mumu to say, if not for the sake of your pride, but for the sake of your investment and business.
He will refund your 100k and you can personally resolve other issue related to your business with him.
best of luck.

How possible for him to get a refund on a scam money which he said he has gotten back from the sender?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2016
lordmayor4:

How possible for him to get a refund on a scam money which he said he has gotten back from the sender?
he sent 100k in naira to mikky naira account
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2016
tim26will:

he sent 100k in naira to mikky naira account

Am referring to the $500 he sent which was termed as scam payment by many people according to you people.
How was he able to get the cash back if it was scam?

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
lordmayor4:

Am referring to the $500 he sent which was termed as scam payment by many people according to you people.
How was he able to get the cash back if it was scam?
and has he shown you the proof of the money he got back or denied the allegations? Why not try to let the sleeping dog lie and let the guy sort his issue amicably rather than trying to root out what is not. The innocent guy has his money at stake pls.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
tim26will:

and has he shown you the proof of the money he got back or denied the allegations? Why not try to let the sleeping dog lie and let the guy sort his issue amicably rather than trying to root out what is not. The innocent guy has his money at stake pls.

Seems comprehension is your problem.
I won't reply you any further.

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Scarpon(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
How much will this cost to get to Lagos Nigeria
Thanks http://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Plus-SM-G928G-FACTORY-UNLOCKED-5-7-QHD-Gold-Color-/141833848958?hash=item2105f4c87e%3Ag%3AtyYAAOSwgyxWUENv&_trkparms=pageci%253A423f34fe-ab2f-11e6-8cd9-74dbd1801c56%257Cparentrq%253A67f75db61580a2a202b7bd12fff8562a%257Ciid%253A2
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Opeyemi5:
Sir not that I don't know other shippers but because of local pick and I have direct contact to u and it's easy for me to get u links and u pick up immediately since most shippers are not mostly at the same location to there term members
That's why I focused with you sir
I mentioned two names already u can confirm from them I had clean record with dem
Even wen I was looking for fund I did contact the two of them
Shame dey carsh me say na mikky I won send to so they won't ask me why i didn't use them

My boss I be ur boy I can't do anything to put you in trouble
U could remember I told u on fone my mom was also going to message u to prove I did not send u a fraud money
Because she knows what I do
As the matter of fact she picked up my first phone I got wen I started this business (Q10 Bb) for justi address.but u said u will block her also
That's why I had to tell her to forget it (can't allow anyone to be rude to my old woman)

I still take it to you that you know this person you bought that money gram from.Cos i dont understand how you go source money gram online, you found someone , then rush to pay money into his account....I DONT BLIVE THIS STORY.

I NEED HIS CONTACTS!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tutucious(f): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
mikkyangel:

I still take it to you that you know this person you bought that money gram from.Cos i dont understand how you go source money gram online, you found someone , then rush to pay money into his account....I DONT BLIVE THIS STORY.

I NEED HIS CONTACTS!

Mikky Calm down and let this matter die and be buried once and for all. U have made ur point, the dude has learnt his lesson, why not just forget this issue.

If not for anything consider the fact that you've been doing business with him successfully until this sad incident occurred.

I understand the risk u explained about the punishment if you were caught and arrested but we'll thank God it didn't get to that so please let it go.

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
mikkyangel:

I NEED HIS CONTACTS!
pls mikko, abeg bikko kindly let it go pls. He will never do it again that is for sure.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Scarpon:
How much will this cost to get to Lagos Nigeria
Thanks http://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Plus-SM-G928G-FACTORY-UNLOCKED-5-7-QHD-Gold-Color-/141833848958?hash=item2105f4c87e%3Ag%3AtyYAAOSwgyxWUENv&_trkparms=pageci%253A423f34fe-ab2f-11e6-8cd9-74dbd1801c56%257Cparentrq%253A67f75db61580a2a202b7bd12fff8562a%257Ciid%253A2

$20 to land this to lagos..
*no naira deposits (sorry)
*money gram...(am acepting only from n9ja)
*skrill
*No paypal for now(having issues with my bank linked to paypal)

thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Scarpon(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
mikkyangel:

$20 to land this to lagos..
*no naira deposits (sorry)
*money gram...(am acepting only from n9ja)
*skrill
*No paypal for now(having issues with my bank linked to paypal)

thanks
am not used to Moneygram,skrill,PayPal etc .sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
mikkyangel:

I NEED HIS CONTACTS!
oga I have said it over and over
I don't know the person
I told u from day one I don't know the person
And since u said I know the person let the law take over this case
Arrange for a pick up and arrest me as u have said
I no fit leave the phone that long
I guess someone called you sometime last week on behave of Yemi
I am the Yemi (and he said he dropped you a message since he dropped the call to confirm my full names that same day and call back ur number they enter voice mail)
So I still tell you I don't know the person

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
tim26will:

best of luck.
thanks so much sir
It's not about refund I'm fighting sir
The 100k was for s7 edge which he already picked
The only issue is mikky does not believe I was not the one that sent the money
And I keep telling him
Wat he could say is wen they handcuff me wen I pick my item that I will know
I begged him to link me with the Akinlolu that send funds to him but my oga won't
Al this pple I said their names here I did ask them for help sending this fund even the ones I can't remember.if he had a link why can't he give me and I pay for the person service than to avoid al this
There was a time he even wanted to buy iphone for resell and he contact me to help him check the imei of the phone if it's clean so I guess u should know the kind of relationship I keep with him
Na wen he was now repeating it and keep repeating it that I sent him a fraud fund and after telling me to send my address and all and now letter tell me I have to wait till he comes to 9ja that I can pick (na that time I vex and had to tell him he has something on his head and wen he said he will block my mom that I said he was rude)abeg who will hear that and won't be angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.