Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:41 PM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (45053 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Akin1212(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
lillies:
the college does not offer admisn 2 anybody, the university does! By the way, where do you guys get all these ideas from?
NO guy, the college admits very well even without consulting the school........ But after the admission has being given then the school acknowledges it
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tosnat: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Keep the flag up lillies

You have said nothing But the fact
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by lillies: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Akin1212:
NO guy, the college admits very well even without consulting the school........ But after the admission has being given then the school acknowledges it
brother relax, we shldnt miss d aim of this thread, people are more concnd abt comin dan how it works. Hopefuly, d guys comin n2 tech would ndstand beta wen dy do TPD 503(d university organogrm would be xplaind 2 u and how the university structure work, u wil learn more abt managemnt tech. If u are lucky). So 4 now, lets c how we can help folks with info on how 2 be a GREAT IFE. Dnt 4gt i was once in this race, people gv me useful info. So i am here 2 gv back. Please lets work 2gda. #TogetherEveryoneAchievesMore (TEAM)
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Argument is allow as far it is constructive,i must confess i have really gain sm point tru d forum.
Is the list finally out? Cos i called my dept to confirm and i was told it is not yet out...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by idoghorluck(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
lillies: no wahala, u r welcm. I cnt say if its late or nt, am nt on grnd 2 verify dat. Bt i helpd som1 in submitn his papers in d first wk of oct, a dy b4 nasu strike. If u are a guy, just dnt wory urslf abt traveln up and dwn 2 avoid much tfare cost and 9ja road risk, just go 2 awo hall and introduc ur self 2 any studnt in the hall, they wil alow u 2 bunk wit dem for as long as u wish yl u kp processn ur papers. Goodluck!
please,how many list we they released. because am yet to see my name oh. I applied for med/surg. Will OAU still released another names.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ugopeter(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning ALL. Congrats to those of you that have been admitted into 200L and to those yet to find their name, just keep praying and believing. However, we are know OAU is about to commence their 2nd semester and most of the people you will be joining are still in 100L as you will be joining them in 200L next session. I happen to be one of U though am in my part 1 now. So just incase, you want to know the class-rep of ur class or any info as per things that will be required of U during the screening exercise, just drop ur name and department and i will try and tell U abt ur Class-Rep especially those in Accounting, LGS and Pub.Admin. Once again, welcome to OAU.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
morning peeps! Pls,as anybody been admitted into faculty of Education 2ru D.E? Am as confused as anything,applied too for D.E admission in OAU I don't even knw what is happening now,sch web is not just showing anything yet as pa admission list only jamb site.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2013
mowin all my oga in d ause ooo,plz is dir anybody wo av bin admitted in2 accounting dept 2ru de plz, cos am yet 2 c my name 2ru jamb site
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Empiremate(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Haykay4mi: mowin all my oga in d ause ooo,plz is dir anybody wo av bin admitted in2 accounting dept 2ru de plz, cos am yet 2 c my name 2ru jamb site

Av bin admitted to d fac of admin, accounting/accountancy dept via Jamb site DE ooooo.... Confirmed gbam!!!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Empiremate:
Av bin admitted to d fac of admin, accounting/accountancy dept via Jamb site DE ooooo.... Confirmed gbam!!!

congrate my guy...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Haykay4mi(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2013
plz oooo any hope on anoda list again 4 de plzzzzzzzzz oooo.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by wilsonwilson(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Has anyone being given admission in college of health sciences? I called sm1 and the reply was that the list is not yet out.....
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by timzytm: 2:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Pls frnds, can sum1 pls hlp me check mine online? Wit jamb reg. No 39172770AD.
Pls frnds hlp me out cos d network is fluctuating here n am not opportuned 2 check it myself
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by idoghorluck(m): 5:13am On Nov 20, 2013
timzytm: Pls frnds, can sum1 pls hlp me check mine online? Wit jamb reg. No 39172770AD.
Pls frnds hlp me out cos d network is fluctuating here n am not opportuned 2 check it myself

sorry, No admission given Yet.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by isababy: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2013
what is next after u have seen ur name in d jamb website?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Empiremate(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2013
isababy: what is next after u have seen ur name in d jamb website?
Go ahead and get JAMB E-FACILITY card for N1000 at any accredited outlet or JAMB office. Print out your Admission Letter. I jex did mine this mawin... Best of luckx to those who are yet to c their names oo
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by KingHeni: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
has any civil engineering student been admitted! answer asap people of GOD
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by timzytm: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls, is dre any1 applying for Biology education dat has been admitted?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tomtyte02(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Empiremate: Go ahead and get JAMB E-FACILITY card for N1000 at any accredited outlet or JAMB office. Print out your Admission Letter. I jex did mine this mawin... Best of luckx to those who are yet to c their names oo
Heeee..thanks alot o...i was sha wondering whats next. God bless bro
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by horlaj1: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
ugopeter: Good morning ALL. Congrats to those of you that have been admitted into 200L and to those yet to find their name, just keep praying and believing. However, we are know OAU is about to commence their 2nd semester and most of the people you will be joining are still in 100L as you will be joining them in 200L next session. I happen to be one of U though am in my part 1 now. So just incase, you want to know the class-rep of ur class or any info as per things that will be required of U during the screening exercise, just drop ur name and department and i will try and tell U abt ur Class-Rep especially those in Accounting, LGS and Pub.Admin. Once again, welcome to OAU.
helo, i am also one of the admitted student, Accounting, i will like to know the procedure for further registration and also the know wen the registration will start, thanks
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by horlaj1: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Empiremate: Go ahead and get JAMB E-FACILITY card for N1000 at any accredited outlet or JAMB office. Print out your Admission Letter. I jex did mine this mawin... Best of luckx to those who are yet to c their names oo
pls after printing out, wat next
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by adedapo13: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Where can we check online cus I checked on e-portal now,it gives d reply of compilation of admission list is yet to start.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
jst passing by
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by hormorht(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Am a civil eng. Student n av bin given admission
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by ayo55(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
HARDUBUY:

bro, the thing is somebody once told me that DE admission in OAU is not by MERIT, it's by who you know. if u have an ND of 3.0 ; ur olevel and have strong connection then admision for such a candidate is certain.
am talking frm a confirmed source.

Bro its nt a matter of connection bt the grace if God. The main issue concerning DE admission is your transcript. From a genieu source, if your transcript is accepted and been transferred to the necessary offices, den your admission is70% bt how to confirm the movement of your transcript is the problem.....although dos who have connections too do work bt not all
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by temitope1458(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Gud evening in d house,wanna ask hw many list of oau DE wil b cuming out,am nt talking abt d jamb admission list 4 nau n also 2 confirm dat is d VC list d last list dat wil cum out? If yes,it wil take hw many dayz after d 1st batch has bin release. tanx n God bless
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Apology to the house i'm tend too busy too log online to post at the thread in time as this. Congratulations to all newly admitted d.e student and also congratulations in advance to aspirants anticipating the next list. Keep your hope high.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:57am On Nov 25, 2013
ayo55:

Bro its nt a matter of connection bt the grace if God. The main issue concerning DE admission is your transcript. From a genieu source, if your transcript is accepted and been transferred to the necessary offices, den your admission is70% bt how to confirm the movement of your transcript is the problem.....although dos who have connections too do work bt not all
True talk!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:58am On Nov 25, 2013
adedapo13: Where can we check online cus I checked on e-portal now,it gives d reply of compilation of admission list is yet to start.
Visit Jamb site athink I used Www.Jamb.org.ng
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 5:00am On Nov 25, 2013
horlaj1:
pls after printing out, wat next
Start getting your acceptance fee ready nii Ke!

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 5:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Haykay4mi: plz oooo any hope on anoda list again 4 de plzzzzzzzzz oooo.
Yezzzzzzz oooooo!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 5:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Back to my work. Catch ya later... Take care everyone! May favour locate you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.