Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (38404 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2013
beloved of GOD: @ Uncle Ray, I think your source is being economical with the truth if he/she tells you that April month salary will be paid this month end without the marketing markers and LBM site returning to status quo. If I were you the question I would have asked is:
1. How will the salaries be varified without knowing who earned what? Since there is no flash office.
2. Payment will be made By whom, the coy or the team leads(bearing in mind that since the 18th of March all the salaries earned are converted to shares by coy or sent to promotional to help partners purchase shares). The team leads not the coy has been buying up shares and paying their team members. Without markers or shares to sell, where will the team leads get money to pay their downlines?
3. What about the site crash story and the long awaited data recovery we have been waiting for? Was there no crash as reported because d share site has always bin there with the same info for the past 3weeks.
I think its high time, we start to call a spade a spade. Let us start asking the right questions, and give no room for people to take us on a merry-go-round ride.
. April salary is matured already. It was removed from our earnings before the site went off. So there's no cause for alarm on that one. We are collecting it by MAY ending
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by donosky: 12:56pm On May 20, 2013
just following thanks.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2013
beloved of GOD: @ Uncle Ray, I think your source is being economical with the truth if he/she tells you that April month salary will be paid this month end without the marketing markers and LBM site returning to status quo. If I were you the question I would have asked is:
1. How will the salaries be varified without knowing who earned what? Since there is no flash office.
2. Payment will be made By whom, the coy or the team leads(bearing in mind that since the 18th of March all the salaries earned are converted to shares by coy or sent to promotional purse to help partners purchase shares). The team leads not the coy has been buying up shares and paying their team members. Without markers or shares to sell, where will the team leads get money to pay their downlines?
3. What about the site crash story and the long awaited data recovery we have been waiting for? Was there no crash as reported because d share site has always bin there with the same info for the past 3weeks.
I think its high time, we start to call a spade a spade. Let us start asking the right questions, and give no room for people to take us on a merry-go-round ride.
I understand ur aprehensions;U myt be corrrect, buh they is only 1 way 2 find out. N dat is... Wait till month end.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 4:20pm On May 20, 2013
We will wait o. At least I hear some teams have begun refunding those who registered a day before the crash or whatever it was
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2013
@ grppom: have you been able to validate that? I mean have you made any effort to contact anyone from other teams who had been re-funded.cause in all the different theories being spuned none takes care of those who just bought markers two days to the black out and has no tangible earnings to look forward to.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2013
i pray the site comes up soonest
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by belovedofGOD: 11:49am On May 21, 2013
I am certain something good will happen this week in LBM, so let's all be expectant. And stay positive.
Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 11:35pm On May 21, 2013
beloved of GOD: I am certain something good will happen this week in LBM, so let's all be expectant. And stay positive.
Cheers!!!

Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something grin grin grin grin . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. grin grin grin Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game. grin grin grin grin grin

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days angry angry angry angry

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy grin grin grin grin

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=4pt]*for your info i have been refunded my cash*[/size]
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 7:51am On May 22, 2013
Hi, people.i hav been following your post.lbm helped a lot of people especially those who registered early.i fil for those who are new to the lbm project.hwever,my prayer is that this whole thing be sorted out or the managers pay people back their money.i hear the country director is travelling out soon.she shld settle her house before she does otherwise her house may be on fire before she returns, lets hope she returns
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by belovedofGOD: 11:28am On May 22, 2013
No Thanks to your info, some of my downlines who don't understand that me too like them I am just a partner who invested.they have been calling me and asking for their money or the state rep's number, which I don't have.I have done other online business but with British and American Coys, most of them, I quit midway and asked for a refund and I got back my money within 7days, in the LBM case I don't have a contact address,no website to ask for a refund, some partners want to take the matter to the Russian Embassy and the Anti-Corruption Network (ACN) for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, to make sure the Caravel hotel never sees the light of the day.you said you've received a full refund of your investment, please send me the Ifeoma Kazi's details or any contact Russian so I could forward it to them for further action.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by shocking: 12:44pm On May 22, 2013
We cam be very sure that the top managers and directors of LBM in Nigeria are aware of exactly what is going on. Now this psychological tactics they are using THE HOPING AND WAITING GAME is not entirely new knowing that time heals wounds and also passage of time makes some cases redundant. There is no concrete information and nobody is talking instead they have all ventured into other online businesses and concentrating there forgetting that some people just invested. Now we are all speculating and by the time end of this month comes, they will tell u its first week of june, then second week of june by the time we know whats going on it will be december and almost everyone would have lost their money.For me i think that if by the end of this month and latest first week of June comes and the story is still same, the only thing to do is to invite the anti-financial crimes agencies into the matter and start from there. One cant just sink money down and everyone is pretending that all is ok

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 22, 2013
I'V read enof of this, n what am gonna say is; let's just wait if by may end, we don't cee anything tangible, we can make a bigger move. I believe dat is carried, so 4 d main time let's wait till then. Ok?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2013
In line with what the recent posters are saying, i suggest we form an alliance and put pressure on who ever the country director or top managers are,cause its like adopting the siddon look approach in this game you surely will come out the loser.So for those in Lagos and P.H. could we start organizing our selves from this points and those with contacts with law enforcements will go a long way to help.

What i find really annoying is the emergence of a similar program called Express poll,which features a hurriedly constructed site which seems constructed for those who are still eager to invest but wont go into LBM. (buyer beware).

Uncle Ray am for concerted mass action no matter what happens at the end of this month.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2013
Gentle me:

Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something grin grin grin grin . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. grin grin grin Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game. grin grin grin grin grin

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days angry angry angry angry

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy grin grin grin grin

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=4pt]*for your info i have been refunded my cash*[/size]

@Gentle me: I really think you have said it all.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 2:27pm On May 23, 2013
im surprised Herdon is much quiet about this.he has encouraged people to go into this lbm stuff and now that there is yawa he is silent.the country manager should pay back all investors money and stop spending money travelling abroad since this has failed. I even heard she has started anorther online business similar to lbm. If by month end and payment isnt made,country manager will be in hot soup.a lot of people invested on markers, 3D and platnum. She cant walk away with these people's monies.she must pay back!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tosin2013: 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
at this stage, i think it will be wise for all lbm partners to put serious and maximum pressure on these managers to get our refund back!! angry angry

i think we av waited enough and being very patient and understanding and cooperative. i for one av being very patient expecting the story to change but i keep hearing the same tones!

i am asking for a refund from my upline, babybird, from now on! i av had enough of all these different stories and theories! angry lipsrsealed
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2013
tosin2013: at this stage, i think it will be wise for all lbm partners to put serious and maximum pressure on these managers to get our refund back!! angry angry

i think we av waited enough and being very patient and understanding and cooperative. i for one av being very patient expecting the story to change but i keep hearing the same tones!

i am asking for a refund from my upline, babybird, from now on! i av had enough of all these different stories and theories! angry lipsrsealed

Bro calm down, I shall personally sparehead d move 2 mek silver managers strting wth mine, pay us back or face all legal n desciplinary actions withing our armpits , buh we will hv 2 allow may come 2 an end n cee whether or not dey pay b4 we act. (B patient n 4midable wt actions).
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 9:20pm On May 23, 2013
Ok. So is there a lawyer in the house that is ready to take our petitions forward. I am a silver manager and can confirm refunds for 3 of my new down lines that never made it to partner. But then I personally have 2 m there o. And I have 2 strong players with more than that. I never got my 3d which matured on April 25th. I am not interested in waiting for any siddon wait site. I am not in ph team. But want. Refund for my team Nd my hard earned money. Any lawyer abeg -
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
@ understand101: Nothing i hate more than not been a man of my words.

because, in a civilised world, a man's word, should be his bound.

I have been here solidly all along. most times i tryed posting replies, that py ish, properly screwed-string, not only dish out the bans but remove my post entirely that it does not even tell others a post has been hidden.

futhermore, i must at this juncture, try to correct this no-life-no-business-air-notion.

DOWN TO EARTH

life is all about risks and business is no different. people have been in the comfort of their home, and death still came knocking somehow.... plain crash et all.

businessmen containers with goods( worth billions) gets flamed up at sea, people's companies get razed down by a match stick flicker or p surge, to mention but a few.

and if you dont have the heart to withstand challenges/loses, then please dont venture into any type of business. . most times, loss is unavoidable. ask people(my humble self not excluded) that have staked alot into Forex, GNLD, FLP, GL, lots of online businesses...it is never a bed of roses. yet if you ask us if we were given another chance, we would still try it, alot would chin up and tell you in the affirmative. winners dont quit, quitters dont win.

even right now, i am into other online biz( which i think there lies more peace eating alone now) and i dont see myself quitting anytime soon( gains must be made).

i was not born a farmer, my passion is on the net and IT. and this is partly where i pay my bills.

and those of you that have been sounding up negative, hear this: no farmer ever plants his seed and talks negative to the soil. even in the face of draught and all, he nurtures it and expectantly waits till harvest, he is always positive that his seed would yeild bounty harvest. this is the way of great men, great biz men.

for the positive minded men like me out here, keep the faith alive. we dont have to throw in the towel because we are faced with a lil challenge. even up till now, people still mail, skype, ping and call for me to sign them up and i tell them to hang on cos we are having a lil challenge at the mom. that i would reach them back when the coast is clear; and i know it would.

here is MY FEELER.....MARKERS WOULD BALL BACK, WORK WOULD RESUME AND WE WOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS MONTH WE DIDNT WORK AT ALL.

and all the thomases could chew on that.

NB: let no one decieve you that managers are ralaxing about all this. THEY ARE NOT.... A MAN'S HOUSE CANT BE ON FIRE AND HE GOES CHASING CRICKETS. also, it might intrest you to know that some of these managers, got A LOT at stake too! so how can they rest? with the calls, mails and all other forms of contacts letting you no peace but harsh words and heat? how?

stupefed, i called a couple of my negative downlines and asked them what they really want: their money( which i would have gladly payed and changed their passwords, in effect buying them out, when everything normalises) or for the business to roll back to normal? guess what majority of their answers was: THE LATTER! yea, we all want this to happen and it would. To all managers out there, the heat is not worth it, if you can somehow pay off your downlines( that want out), please do. you would be happier for it.

take my hands

Regards
D.

2 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 4:10am On May 24, 2013
HARDDON: @ understand101: Nothing i hate more than not been a man of my words.

I have been here solidly all along. most times i tryed posting replies, that py ish, properly screwed-string, not only dish out the bans but remove my post entirely that it does not even tell others a post has been hidden.

futhermore, i must at this juncture, try to correct this no-life-no-business-air-notion.

DOWN TO EARTH

life is all about risks and business is no different. people have been in the comfort of their home, and death still came knocking somehow.... plain crash et all.

businessmen containers with goods( worth billions) gets flamed up at sea, people's companies get razed down by a match stick flicker or p surge, to mention but a few.

and if you dont have the heart to withstand challenges/loses, then please dont venture into any type of business. . most times, loss is unavoidable. ask people(my humble self not excluded) that have staked alot into Forex, GNLD, FLP, GL, lots of online businesses...it is never a bed of roses. yet if you ask us if we were given another chance, we would still try it, alot would chin up and tell you in the affirmative. winners dont quit, quitters dont win.

even right now, i am into other online biz( which i think there lies more peace eating alone now) and i dont see myself quitting anytime soon( gains must be made).

i was not born a farmer, my passion is on the net and IT. and this is partly where i pay my bills.

and those of you that have been sounding up negative, hear this: no farmer ever plants his seed and talks negative to the soil. even in the face of draught and all, he nurtures it and expectantly waits till harvest, he is always positive that his seed would yeild bounty harvest. this is the way of great men, great biz men.

for the positive minded men like me out here, keep the faith alive. we dont have to throw in the towel because we are faced with a lil challenge. even up till now, people still mail, skype, ping and call for me to sign them up and i tell them to hang on cos we are having a lil challenge at the mom. that i would reach them back when the coast is clear; and i know it would.

here is MY FEELER.....MARKERS WOULD BALL BACK, WORK WOULD RESUME AND WE WOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS MONTH WE DIDNT WORK AT ALL.

NB: let no one decieve you that managers are ralaxing about all this. THEY ARE NOT.... A MAN'S HOUSE CANT BE ON FIRE AND HE GOES CHASING CRICKETS. also, it might intrest you to know that some of these managers, got A LOT at stake too! so how can they rest? with the calls, mails and all other forms of contacts letting you no peace but harsh words and heat? how?

stupefed, i called a couple of my negative downlines and asked them what they really want: their money( which i would have gladly payed and changed their passwords, in effect buying them out, when everything normalises) or for the business to roll back to normal? guess what majority of their answers was: THE LATTER! yea, we all want this to happen and it would. To all managers out there, the heat is not worth it, if you can somehow pay off your downlines( that want out), please do. you would be happier for it.

take my hands

Regards
D.

when a man talks, you can always hear the difference..... lets keep hoping for the best in LBM. God shall see us through i believe..

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 4:21am On May 24, 2013

DOWN TO EARTH

take my hands

Regards
D.

wish to add here that forex is the best thing that can happen to you in your financial life. just sensed that you are not doing somethings correctly in your fx career. when the dust on lbm settles, i shall arrange to meet with you for the proper secrets about the trade that ll help you turn your losses into great profits. it happened to me bro,....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 4:47am On May 24, 2013
Stories that touch
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by bayleaf(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2013
@Hardon, please email me on andy_bayo@hotmail.com lets talk. I like having positive minded people around me especially in the face of adversity.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 8:58am On May 24, 2013
@ Hardon,

As much as your words sounds consoling. I must however demand you tell the truth, that's if you know the truth by now.

There are certain things i dont want to unleash here but the harsh reality is that this 3s-project has come and gone.

I speak as one who eat and dine with folks who host the Country director in diner...yeah call my comments betrayal or treason I choose to go that way if it will help some folks who'd lost so much fortune on this stu.pid scheme call 3star project (the name is not LBM) LBM means Light business marketing which is general name for all online survey marketing.

You said you live off online business, while others who apparrently made huge loses in the 3s project did so from there years of hard earned savings...well I feel you sha but a true friend goes the extra mile to help out...which is telling the truth.

If by now you believe 3star project will come back then you've just disappointed everyone who look upto you here or probably you're misinformed.

#peaceout
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 9:01am On May 24, 2013

DOWN TO EARTH

take my hands

Regards
D.

story! Story!story!!! May ends next week.i heard that country manager isnt sure that april salaries will be paid.if she is so sure salary will be paid and site back to normal, why is it that she has started paying back some people who just registered in lbm?why did she not tell them to relax and that their salaries will be paid by month end even though no marking? Im only waiting for month end and if this thing isnt sorted out then i believe legal cases will definitely come up and the main office in ph shut down and all monies used to pay back people who invested their hard earned .
Do we also know that these managers have started anorther new online business like lbm but its called MBA? I hear they are marking just the way lbm was marking.why will they start anorther one?is it that they want to abandon lbm? Im only waiting for month end.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by tstonch: 9:04am On May 24, 2013
bayleaf: @Hardon, please email me on andy_bayo@hotmail.com lets talk. I like having positive minded people around me especially in the face of adversity.
@babyleaf, hit me on my direct email- ughadinjotochukwu@yahoo.com. God bless us all..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2013
Hmmmmm..... breeze don they blow....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:43pm On May 24, 2013
@ Gentle me: do answer just this one question:

are you into this business or not?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 10:08pm On May 24, 2013
HARDDON: @ Gentle me: do answer just this one question:

are you into this business or not?

the right question should be ''were you into this business or not''...because the business is now history!

And to your question...the answer is i was! undecided
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babazinnih(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2013
Not a good year for online business, Liberty Reserve is down and the reports am hearing are not good at all sad
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:55am On May 25, 2013
@ Gentle me, great! thank God you are not any more.

we could use less negative people on our soils.

@babazin, stop spilling negativity up in here.

the year is still very young, Liberty reserve could be down but not out.

everyman gets to a point where he must face challenges. Gold never refined through ice cold waters.

business is as sweet as it gets. in three months, i'd post a pix here of an high-end ordered and delivered ride all thanks to biz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Want To Sell Your Used Inverter batteries/UPS Batteries? / Day Old Chicks for sale in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.