Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (38404 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 3:54pm On May 25, 2013
Harddon, good you are on the road again.when you continued with this thread, you talked about markers but now its quite obvious that markers are now eliminated.ok, can you explain the latest on ground called shares? Before now, lbm had trainings on how to mark but now that no markers cant there be trainings on what investors shld expect concerning shares if lbm is still in existence as you claim it is.
What are the advantages of shares? What is the payment plan on these shares?all those who bought markers, how are their markers converted into shares? Will they be payed monthly just the way markers were paid monthly?what is the whole plan about this shares stuff?
I will be grateful if you do explain to me.thanks
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by daroseconcepts: 9:35pm On May 25, 2013
I have quietly observed unfolding events on this thread. I must say that I have moved on. For those that havent, please try and do so. I am yet to see any of these 'online' businesses that don't end up with lots of people losing money(latest is liberty reserve...hope that one gets sorted out....or they start hoping like us here). Its a night guys. Good being here from the beginning, when HARDDON was lecturing us to invest,and now having us hope for the best. grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by bedford101(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2013
grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:32pm On May 26, 2013
@ understand101, you need no lectures about shares, all you need is a little light on the right path to handling adversities when they creep in.

like i said earlier, all would be back to normal.

"Good being here from the beginning, when HARDDON was lecturing us to invest,and now having us hope for the best"

lol at the above statement.

it has been great having you here all along.

might i just point out?: those who invest a lot, hope a lot( basic eco principle four walls of a citadel of learning would never teach you.)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2013
For christ sake I no longer understand lbm anymore. How can they change 3 star project almost a month now but giving false information that the site crashed and still being upgraded and verified. Please carefully look at that site then you will noticed that the site was changed for no cause. No lost markers. No lost data. Is this a frame work or something. The most funniest thing is that we don't really know the brains behind the project ? These were key questions we were supposed to ask before investing. Samsung or Nokia questionnaire cannot stay a month without being marked if it is really genuine. Majority of people joined lbm because their uplines convinced them that the program was real. ordinarily nobody would have joined. I could remember two weeks ago rumour came in that our upliners should compile names and numbers of markers that was bought by those under them and that all data was gone and so upliners should compile their data and send back. What now happened? It seems some persons are making a fool of us. The two directors from Nigeria are not helping matters at all. How can they just keep low thereby giving people hypertension. No workshop or means of telling us the latest development. Our upliners keeps giving us false hope that the site will be restored. To be frank, am not happy. So many people invested millions, some thousands, some borrowed money, some even sold their properties just to invest in the business. Imagine, a friend was told me that he used his hard earned money of over 6years to invest. Is like our money has been diverted. Tomorrow is May 27. Are we not suppose to receive already earned April salary ? God help us. Maybe by tomorrow another story will come up. even mr Harddon is confuse right now but God bless mr Harddon for his strong heart
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2013
partners!

the site was not changed, this new site have been existing right from time, it was hosted on the sub-domain server of www.3s-business.com, so you all should not think the site is still running. i hv been visiting the site we where redirected to b4 now. i just want to clarify that, their is no site running and i dont think there is any database crash. i tried to inquire about TVM corporation and mar partners, nd i discovered it was a wild game all along, and we all fell for it...... but nevertheless, we should still be hopeful. like i always say "am prepared for the worst, but i still hope for the BEST"
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 26, 2013
*wakes up 4rm sleep * yawns*

Ahhh!!! Re y'all still here? Thaught u all would have been outside running around ur day 2 day activity.
Like I said b4 we only have 1 veritable test, wait till d month end and see, what happens, if they don't pay den we shall know its scam, n knw d nxt step 2 tek.

*walks out, goes back 2 sleep***
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by chyegems(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2013
Raymondenyi: *wakes up 4rm sleep * yawns*

Ahhh!!! Re y'all still here? Thaught u all would have been outside running around ur day 2 day activity.
Like I said b4 we only have 1 veritable test, wait till d month end and see, what happens, if they don't pay den we shall know its scam, n knw d nxt step 2 tek.

*walks out, goes back 2 sleep***
U̶̲̥̅̊ r so funny..well since there is no marker to mark,i guess sleeping is in order..or wait! γ̲̣̣̥ don't U̶̲̥̅̊ all look for something else to do instead of waiting? These monies are all gone pple.. Take it U̶̲̥̅̊ all have bn duped. Wake up y'all.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ioi74(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2013
Top of the day my pple, I have followed this topic with keen interest and expectation cause I too invested in LBM...I just want to use this opportunity to encourage all of us who invested and pray that we get our funds back. It's a well known fact that to succeed in life you must take risks (calculated or uncalcated)..the bottom line is that you must take a bold step forward...unlike some of the very mediocre and silly individuals who can never take the plunge and all they do is to come to this forum and make very stupid comments.. Even in the worst case scenario we should never give up, we should learn from our mistake, take calculated risks and grow from there..However for those silly people posting negative comments, you need to risk it to eat the biscuit..

3 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:58pm On May 27, 2013
^^^^^^ thank you ioi!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by silhouette(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2013
it's ova........no more 3sbusiness!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 11:00am On May 28, 2013
ioi74: Top of the day my pple, I have followed this topic with keen interest and expectation cause I too invested in LBM...I just want to use this opportunity to encourage all of us who invested and pray that we get our funds back. It's a well known fact that to succeed in life you must take risks (calculated or uncalcated)..the bottom line is that you must take a bold step forward...unlike some of the very mediocre and silly individuals who can never take the plunge and all they do is to come to this forum and make very stupid comments.. Even in the worst case scenario we should never give up, we should learn from our mistake, take calculated risks and grow from there..However for those silly people posting negative comments, you need to risk it to eat the biscuit..
i
Easy for you to say and call people silly. A lot of people trusted on the likes of Harddon thats why they invested huge sums of money , majority of them gave in their life investment.the funniest thing is that these so called managers moved on so quickly and started anorther online business which is doomed to crash .
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 11:14am On May 28, 2013
Why are we acting as if we are handicapped. Efcc is available can we not raise a petition to them. And demand the follow up arrest all that are involved and get paid back. Or would we be arrested for being gullible and greedy.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2013
If these managers have moved on to start a new business then i dare say there was something fraudulent about all this from the get go, and yes i second gruppm that we find a way to make those managers accountable for making people feel they where getting into something legit only to have their live investments go down the drain.
Also is it not month end yet?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ioi74(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2013
understand101: i
Easy for you to say and call people silly. A lot of people trusted on the likes of Harddon thats why they invested huge sums of money , majority of them gave in their life investment.the funniest thing is that these so called managers moved on so quickly and started anorther online business which is doomed to crash .

I also trusted someone and that's why I invested into the project..the bottom line is for us all to keep it together and find solutions and not dwell on the negative issues /make fun of those who invested...whatever the situation is , we will come out stronger

3 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 9:27pm On May 28, 2013
ioi74:

I also trusted someone and that's why I invested into the project..the bottom line is for us all to keep it together and find solutions and not dwell on the negative issues /make fun of those who invested...whatever the situation is , we will come out stronger
Amen!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gruppom: 7:15pm On May 29, 2013
here is something positive for you all. quickly go to the site and attempt to click on any of the trade links. They are disappearing one by one. Yesterday I could not log on with my details. Or maybe Russia is having network issues in addition to the server issues (mschewwww!!) EFCC I tell you.

Let Organise and catch those left behind in NIgeria - this is the biggest scam to hit us since ..
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 7:32pm On May 29, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2013
@ gentle me; 4get ur squabbles with Hardoon and if you realy want to be of help to us,pray tell,what method did you go through to get some of your cash?

@ uncle ray: you are advocating we wait till now month end,well its like the time has come,whats the director in the office there still staying?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2013
pls is there any new info....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2013
Heeeeeyyyyy!!!!! Iyamioooo!!!!! We re finished!!! This thing is real scaammm ohhh!!! It has beeen confirmed ohh!!! This thing is scam oh!!! I have confirmed it noww ohh!!! It is Scam!! Just as I said ,2dya we shall confirm by d "veritable test" and u know what, d silver mngr, has now said that they 'll need 2 fix d dashbored to know how much they re 2 pay each persons!with silly tlk like directors going 2 Russia. I guess herself is also a victim of d scam! N d last HYIP I did, was still same strategy it use 2 wipe my cash!!! Alas we have fallen victim to this, we re in deep shit!!! Reaal shit!!! We have 2 sit up n work, crying here will help no man. Hardon and d rest!!! Its now time 4 action! We re taking this people to crime agencies!!! We have 2 strt action now.
Here in Ph! There office is still open, they can strt by arresting them n closing down d office... Pls ohhh!!! Suggestions, this is no longer skepticism or ambivalence we have been duped, I have been in2 online act 4 so long 2 know.. We shall fish dem out. This must end.......(In our favour of course)

2 Likes

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Gentleme1: 6:49pm On May 31, 2013
^^ yawns embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2013
Can you explain what you mean by fixing the dashboard and see what they will pay?

Raymondenyi: Heeeeeyyyyy!!!!! Iyamioooo!!!!! We re finished!!! This thing is real scaammm ohhh!!! It has beeen confirmed ohh!!! This thing is scam oh!!! I have confirmed it noww ohh!!! It is Scam!! Just as I said ,2dya we shall confirm by d "veritable test" and u know what, d silver mngr, has now said that they 'll need 2 fix d dashbored to know how much they re 2 pay each persons!with silly tlk like directors going 2 Russia. I guess herself is also a victim of d scam! N d last HYIP I did, was still same strategy it use 2 wipe my cash!!! Alas we have fallen victim to this, we re in deep shit!!! Reaal shit!!! We have 2 sit up n work, crying here will help no man. Hardon and d rest!!! Its now time 4 action! We re taking this people to crime agencies!!! We have 2 strt action now.
Here in Ph! There office is still open, they can strt by arresting them n closing down d office... Pls ohhh!!! Suggestions, this is no longer skepticism or ambivalence we have been duped, I have been in2 online act 4 so long 2 know.. We shall fish dem out. This must end.......(In our favour of course)
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2013
Hmmm, av analysed this scenario earlier,what is that office worth? Since thats all we have to hold on to...as for the directors or managers it doesnt cost anything for them to disappear..sorry but prospects aint looking too bright.but from here on we have to make sure we black list any similar programme like express poll and its like that want to repeat such on peoples hard earned monies.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2013
ambrosini593: Can you explain what you mean by fixing the dashboard and see what they will pay?

Meaning they will have to fix the board where they write the financial earning dat has accrued, so as to know how much dey re to pay! (Dat of course ia an obvious hoax) cus dat board has been like dat 4 almost a month now, n no programmer on earth will take dat long 2 fix dashboards, its a common front scammers display!!!...

@plus largent, yes we can do something (we can't play neautral on this, something must be done). 1st what we re going to do is to go to efcc office, den we petition them, I'll need @ least 5 willing persons dat have been involved in this, then we shall go n formally report to d police n issue statements! We might get lawyers involved!!! By d time dey cee our force, dey 'll be left wt nothing else dan 2 succume n pay us, also settle security agents, d person I really pitty is my silvr mgr. I no want gym her wt legal suits becos she is a victim of this, she has signed undertaking with @ least 3persons , dat if dey don't gt back dia money in 3months tym dey 'll pay back,(d money ranging 4rm 2-4mill naira)! I just wonder n I know her too well, she just dey struggle 4 life since, barely able 2 feed n shelter herself n her family.. Until d LBM came into play, n helped her, I just dey pitty her I no want gym her, dats why I'll wanna vent my wrath on the LBM office here in Ph. Mek dem know say we re not joking (even if my money no too big, its my sweat)

Lawyers can profer better ideas if U have any... Buh be dat as it may , we must act.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2013
Like i have said from my previous posts LBM and the entire marker business has been proven a hoax by LBM themselves. Many of us already fell for it. The way forward is to sue them, they may be in Russia but they are also a registered business. For me most of the local silver managers are also victims, so i suggest for everyone to come together if its possible and take actions against LBM. It may be an Internet business but the law also have provisions for such. Besides the world is now a global village and being in Russia does not matter.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
I have a friend that invested about 800k, he his presently in UK and he his a lawyer, he really wants to take the case up, if we have other peoples support. The major problem is that the top managers just act as if nothing has happened, and moved on with their daily activities, meanwhile peoples life saving, investments, feeding money and school fees are at stake. I am in support of any form of action or confrontation. We need to all agree, and meet. Then the Directors will be forced to talk or probably vomit all the money, because they have made more money than the corporation itself.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2013
@ seyi: u hit the nail,what gets to me in all this is the seeming indifference of those top managers (as if to say they are asking you silently why its taking you so long to realise you av been scammed) they deserve what ever will come to them,
Uncle ray and who ever has any action to take and need volunteering you can count me in.my concern is even though the world is global i wonder if even efcc can pull this thing without aid from interpol and the like...cause i know the brain behind this would have thought of this line of action already.
Please more input as to the way forward brothers.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Please who rre d people in Port harcourt, let's put heads 2geda n plan something formidable, pls , show urselves....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Harddon!Where are you in all of this?im certain you are a top manager in lbm cos yur lectures at the beginning tells me you are.say something concrete with evidence following becos people are ready to throw the bomb at lbm and most likely it will affect you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Want To Sell Your Used Inverter batteries/UPS Batteries? / Day Old Chicks for sale in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.