Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Make Your Nose Look Smaller - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Your Nose Look Smaller (2489 Views)

. / . / How To Make Your Nose Appear Smaller And Thinner Using Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Nose Look Smaller by PerfectBlend(f): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Not everyone is blessed with the perfect feature, either body of facial. That's why most people result to plastic/corrective/cosmetic surgery. The face is the first thing people see when they see you, this makes your facial features very important (at least to some people).

Lots of people go through a lot just to perfect that sagging skin, big n full lips or wide,long & big nose. Well I've got great news for you concerning that nose job you wanted to get. There's an alternative.
Instead of spending so much altering your natural, God given bogus nose wink, you can always create an optical illusion with makeup. This is called contouring and highlighting.

Wondering how makeup is gonna help conceal that nose you don't really like? Just follow my nose reduction makeup tips...

I'm sure you're wondering were the tips are.... visit my blog to read the rest of it wink
www.perfectmelange..com

(1) (Reply)

Nice Dresses, Tops And Shoes For Sale / Help! My Face Is Black And Body Yello6 / Got A Dark Knuckle? Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.