Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

Oga Head Master Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Head Master Of Lagos (1079 Views)

This Picture Proves That President Buhari Is A Master Of Deceit / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) / Open Letter To My Late Head Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga Head Master Of Lagos by danielarem(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
The incumbent Governor Fashola, who during Mr Tinubu’s tenure as Governor worked for many years as his Chief of Staff, is seen as having been one of the prime beneficiaries of Oga head master of Lagos political largesse as Fashola was hand-picked by the erstwhile Governor himself as his successor. However, following in the tradition of countless other hand-picked political successors across Africa, once he was installed as Governor, Fashola began to show the tell-tale signs of a man who actually wanted to make some of his own decisions – often without any reference to the Lagos head master at top whose personal invitation he was occupying the Governor’s mansion.. Meanwhile, it has now become a talk of the town in Lagos state on who the next governor will be come 2015 after the exit of the incumbent governor Babatunde Fashola. As it is, political pundits believe that the Oga head master of Lagos, will prefer to use one of his boys who is now a permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Lands, i will not mention his name. And i believe that, Between Muiz Banire and this young man, oga head master of Lagos may find it very hard to pick one of the two because this stripling father used to be a family friend to the Tinubus and Muiz Banire is also a fraternal friend to Oga Head Master. Observers of the whole development however pointed at the direction of Akin Ambode, the state’s Accountant General who resigned his appointment last year. it was Akin who defended all the Tinubu’s administration expenses at the anti graft agency and that he hails from Epe confirms all speculations that he is in the race as the last joker of the political class who insist in having an indigene as next Lagos governor. Oga head master of Lagos has been accused of stealing Lagos State money to create an empire (political and economic)

@ Billyonaire:
Who Owns Hitech ? Tinubu
Who Owns AlphaBeta ? Tinubu
Who Owns Oriental Hotel ? Tinubu
Who owns LCC ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations News Paper ? Tinubu
Who owns Nations Airline ? Tinubu
Who controls all LGAs in Lagos ? Tinubu
Who controls Lagos state House of Assembly ? Tinubu
Who is Fashola's Godfather ? Tinubu
Who 'owns' ACN ? Oga head master of Lagos.

I can say that, it is even good that he used his ill begotten wealth for all the above. because, what other politicians who stole like him did with theirs? I can even say the Lagos Head Master is the governor of Lagos state while Fashola is the deputy. You can't imagine the amount of money the ACN spent in Ondo state election. And i believe that, these money are tax payers money in Lagos state. Tinubu is slowing down the development of Lagos state with his proboscis inside Lagos treasury. If u take a critical look at Fasholas administration, his performance during his fist term is better than what we have now. Let us wake up before Tinubu turns the whole Lagos state to amala politics like a season film in Ibadan. When you look @ the LASTMA, they hide in strategic places just to make sure that you fall in2 there trap. Is there nothing like first offender in there dictionary? Why must you pay for every offense even if you are committing the offense for the first time. It is because they are all out to indirectly enrich the purse of the Oga head master of Lagos? Fashola is handicap, I'm very sure he signed an undertaken with oga head master of Lagos, that is why we didn't observe any rancor btw them during this tenure. Please reason with me, I may not have more fact but what I'm saying is not far from the truth.
As it is now, no one can say who will be the next governor of Lagos state, just as the opposition party PDP are pulling all the strings to upstage the ACN come 2015. It is indeed going to be a very good scenario because ACN as a party is well-rooted in Lagos state and the PDP is not leaving anything to chance.
But, i dey hear say no mugun for Lagos! What shall we call this?
Lagosian wake up.

Re: Oga Head Master Of Lagos by inspirenet: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Question For Child Rights Activists / Fani Is Wrong About Susan Rice,Nigeria killed MKO,not US--- Musiwa / IGBO WITH PRIMITIVE AND RUDIMENTARY POLITICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.