Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? (10069 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by mala052(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2013
God design dis world and its content in six days,create man kind to to worship him,he also design heaven and hellfire,he nither slumber nor sleep waching every one move,if u obey him in the way he send his prophets and do good deeds he will reward u with heaven and or hellfire otherwise,this is essence of creating the jujdment day.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by frank317: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2013
mala052: God design dis world and its content in six days,create man kind to to worship him,he also design heaven and hellfire,he nither slumber nor sleep waching every one move,if u obey him in the way he send his prophets and do good deeds he will reward u with heaven and or hellfire otherwise,this is essence of creating the jujdment day.

and how exactly are u sure of this. ok, the bible? and through faith? pls can u give me more evidence? why will god create hellfire for his creation? how does that sound to u?

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Emario48(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
kiss judgment day is a day 2 seperate d ones that believe and live like Christ 4rm others ...the Truth is dat all religious have Christ doctrines eg Christianity, islam (prophet isa), hindu (avatar), krishner (krish) etc ...only muslims didnt see him as God ...little wonder the Bible says "judge not so that u wont b judge" ...the earth it sef blive in Christ dats y d calendar of the world was changed after his death (bc - ad) ...christianity means Christ like ...so it is more of a religiou but a way of life ...so unless u live like Christ (sinless) ...dats when u can b discharge and acquited ...i blive not only christians wil go 2 heaven ...but if other religion members can accept Christ and live like him ...heaven his guaranteed ...coz these judgement day is for all ...some pple live gud lifes (they dont fornicate, steal,lie, kill etc) but they dont believe that Christ 4 them ...this is where d judgement bcomes more important cox now they wil be lectured y they should enter d kingdom ...but 4 d Christ likers ...Christ wil be there chief lawyers y d devil wil b d opposition lawyer ...so when d devil raise points like he lied last 2 months ...CHRIST wil b there 2 say he had been forgiven cox of my grace or mercy but 4 d continuous sinners, ...there case may b a walk over cox the chief lawyer will say "I KNOW U NOT"
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by jidewash(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
God will only judge people that believe in christ,judgement is not for everybody.judgement is for those that have there name in (still in)book of life(for whosoever name is not found in the book of life,shall be cast into lake of fire).From this verse,everybody name is written in d book of life when coming to this life(earth)but it will be remove if they die without christ( born-again).now another verse says there is no condemnation to them that believe in christ.judgement 4 xtian is not 4 them to be condemn,but 4 them to know how well they did in this quest.judgementday is price winning day, for we xtian not a day of fear.well for the rest that will not see judgement they are condemn already.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by frank317: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
different stories for different folks...and the confusion continues

2 Likes

Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Cashio(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Judgement day!..if dere will ever be any such tin,den where are all the dead souls presently....our pastors claim to travel to hell frequently to visit their friends.Now why will God cast a soul in hell when he is still waiting 4 de judgement day to judge him
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by GooseBaba: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ayoakinkahunsi:

Ask your father if he is your real father

For your weak mind you don talk abi..!? Even goat pikin better pass you...
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by deolumike(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ pagan nja. actually,He's not a bloodthirsty God. though extreme, the cruel way Jesus died was the only way mankind could be delivered from eternal damnation. don't forget He rose on the third day. friend, why don't you do a dispassionate study of the life of Jesus Christ, you'll find things that could change your mind
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Solozzo:

.....myths with no iota of truth. How about animals and plants any judgement for them? Same bible says in Ecclesiastes that man is no different from the animals, and after death there is nothing only permanent rest in the grave

Exactly! why discriminate animals and plants? My adult cat has equal, if not more intelligence, than a 2-yr old kid. Why has he no place in paradise? This is wrong.

Every living being has a driving force. The smaller the creature, the smaller the force. But there still exists a force.

This is why I believe in reincarnation.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
deolumike: @ pagan nja. actually,He's not a bloodthirsty God. though extreme, the cruel way Jesus died was the only way mankind could be delivered from eternal damnation. don't forget He rose on the third day. friend, why don't you do a dispassionate study of the life of Jesus Christ, you'll find things that could change your mind

im not just talking about jesus death. That was a normal death reserved for traitiors to the Roman Empire. jesus was not the only one who suffered that. countless other criminals suferred worse under Roman Law and Legislation.

I am talking about his other activities suh as exterminating entire tribes, calling for r.ape and killing of men women and children, etc., as in the Old Testament.

he did not rise. someone stole his body or concocted the story. I study his life. it is worthless.

Please brother, give your life to the Gods. They are your only way. It is never too late. .
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Emario48(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
@pegan 9ja ...A death that change the calender of the world, is not an ordinary death ....so rethink...
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

he did not insult God exactly. he insulted the false CHRISTIAN God.

wat a silly and senseless coment MGfy
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ pagan 9ja. Repent 4 d kingdom of GOD is at hand. Why did u bcom a pagan? And why d sudden hate 4 d "christian GOD"? cos i knw u were born a Christian. Did u ask GOD 4 sumtin dat he didnt giv u (which he may hav don 4 ur own gud)? Cos dis is d major reason why many pple leave GOD Comon bro life is nt a bed of roses and Gosh! Even roses hav thorns. Serve GOD 2day so dat u no go enta hell o cos e go do u lyk film trick o. Abeg, jo, dan allah, biko, pleas. Make i dash u dis small cartoon cool
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ pagan 9ja. Repent 4 d kingdom of GOD is at hand. Why did u bcom a pagan? And why d sudden hate 4 d "christian GOD"? cos i knw u were born a Christian. Did u ask GOD 4 sumtin dat he didnt giv u (which he may hav don 4 ur own gud)? Cos dis is d major reason why many pple leave GOD Comon bro life is nt a bed of roses and Gosh! Even roses hav thorns. Serve GOD 2day so dat u no go enta hell o cos e go do u lyk film trick o. Abeg, jo, dan allah, biko, pleas. Make i dash u dis small cartoon cool
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by frank317: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
sbaks: @ pagan 9ja. Repent 4 d kingdom of GOD is at hand. Why did u bcom a pagan? And why d sudden hate 4 d "christian GOD"? cos i knw u were born a Christian. Did u ask GOD 4 sumtin dat he didnt giv u (which he may hav don 4 ur own gud)? Cos dis is d major reason why many pple leave GOD Comon bro life is nt a bed of roses and Gosh! Even roses hav thorns. Serve GOD 2day so dat u no go enta hell o cos e go do u lyk film trick o. Abeg, jo, dan allah, biko, pleas. Make i dash u dis small cartoon cool

now this bolded part got me angry... u know u have just assumed right? besides how could u be hungry and ask your father for food and he says he would feed u for ur own good? how could ur son b sick u ask ur doctor friend to help u and he says he wont help for ur own good?

besides why do u always make effort to think for God?
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Adekay2011: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
I READ THROUH ALL THE REPLY AND AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM AT ALL
THE BIBLE SAYS THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN YOU
YOU WILL KNOW WHICH KINGDOM U BELONG RIGHT FROM THIS EARTH
THE BIBLE SAYS I KNOW MY SHEEP'S AND MY SHEEP'S KNOWS ME
WE ARE ALL CREATED IN GODS IMAGE THAT MAKES US EVERLASTING
BUT WE ARE MADE TO CHOOSE WHICH EVERLASTN WE WANT TO GO HERE ON EARTH
GOD DOES NOT FORCE ANY BODY BUT SATAN DOES JUST LIKE HE MADE AN ARK THU NOAH
AND ASK HIM TO PREACH FOR 120YRS FOR PEOPLE TO ENTER SO ALSO CHRIST NOW
IF YOU ARE IN CHRIST NOW U WILL BE ALIVE SPIRITUALLY IE ACTIVATED SPIRITUALLY
AND U WILL HAVE A DAILY RELATIONSHIP, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNION WITH HIM
THAT IS WHY HE SAYS I AM ALIVE AND SO ALSO WILL YOU. HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE
WITH UR FATHER AND HE WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOU PERSONALLY NOT TRU BIBLE (LOGOS)ALONE
BUT ON A ONE ON ONE BASES(RHEMA) TRU THAT HE WILL TELL U WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON
A DAILY BASES IN FUTURE AND WHERE U WILL SPEND ETERNITY. U KNOW THAT RIGHT FROM HERE
WE ARE EXPECTN RAPTURE NOW THAT WILL BE THE FIRST HAPPING THAT WILL SHAKE THE WORLD
THIS WILL AUTHOMATICALLY GIVE WAY TO THE ANTI CHRIST GOVERNMENT THAT WILL RULE THE WORLD
FOR SEVEN YEARS. DURING THAT YEARS THE BELOVED WILL BE HAVING A WELCOM CEREMONY IN HEAVEN CALLED
MARRIAGE FEAST OF THE LAMB CHECK REVELATION FOR ALL THESE FACTS
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Emario48: @pegan 9ja ...A death that change the calender of the world, is not an ordinary death ....so rethink...

yes its certainly the hand of evil. we must destroy the legacy of this death. so many have suffered. so many more have died. .
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
sbaks: @ pagan 9ja. Repent 4 d kingdom of GOD is at hand. Why did u bcom a pagan? And why d sudden hate 4 d "christian GOD"? cos i knw u were born a Christian. Did u ask GOD 4 sumtin dat he didnt giv u (which he may hav don 4 ur own gud)? Cos dis is d major reason why many pple leave GOD Comon bro life is nt a bed of roses and Gosh! Even roses hav thorns. Serve GOD 2day so dat u no go enta hell o cos e go do u lyk film trick o. Abeg, jo, dan allah, biko, pleas. Make i dash u dis small cartoon cool

where this kingdom? I only recognise 1 Kingdom, that is the Kingdom of Daura, in Hausaland.

Why did I become Pagan? are you st.upid? I was born Pagan. My parents are Pagan. All my ancestors are Pagan since Stone Age.

You just assumed I was born a christian. how dare you?! I am A NIGERIAN. I follow a NIGERIAN religion. I swear you xtians and your arrogance will be your death someday.

Its not a sudden hate. Its a hate that has developed over several years. I have seen your dumbass missionaries come to my village when I was a kid and try to destroy our culture and beliefs. funnily enough, it was the muslim Hausa nehgbours who helped us drive them away.

your christianity has caused slavery, mass-genocide, desecration and destruction of Tribals around the World. The Gods will not forgive your faith and propagators of it.

Ive asked my Gods and I have sacrificed to them and I have led a content life.

I serve the Gods. I serve the Creator too. I do not serve the false christian God and the man-God jesus.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by FromGuiriga(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

where this kingdom? I only recognise 1 Kingdom, that is the Kingdom of Daura, in Hausaland.

Why did I become Pagan? are you st.upid? I was born Pagan. My parents are Pagan. All my ancestors are Pagan since Stone Age.

You just assumed I was born a christian. how dare you?! I am A NIGERIAN. I follow a NIGERIAN religion. I swear you xtians and your arrogance will be your death someday.

Its not a sudden hate. Its a hate that has developed over several years. I have seen your dumbass missionaries come to my village when I was a kid and try to destroy our culture and beliefs. funnily enough, it was the muslim Hausa nehgbours who helped us drive them away.

your christianity has caused slavery, mass-genocide, desecration and destruction of Tribals around the World. The Gods will not forgive your faith and propagators of it.

Ive asked my Gods and I have sacrificed to them and I have led a content life.

I serve the Gods. I serve the Creator too. I do not serve the false christian God and the man-God jesus.

Is the Nigerian religion Yoruba?
I've been meaning to read their religious texts, where can I find them?

Thanks in advance
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Is the Nigerian religion Yoruba?
I've been meaning to read their religious texts, where can I find them?

Thanks in advance

no im Hausa Maguzawa.

If you want to learn about Yoruba Religion, Ifa Orisha, there are countless materials online and on Nairaland.

If through Nairaland, try to search for articles by Nairaland users such as Pastor AIO, etc.

If you are based in Nigeria, I can provide contacts to a Babalawo. you can get yoruself converted/initiated.

you are welcome.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Solozzo(m): 4:47am On Apr 20, 2013
jidewash: God will only judge people that believe in christ,judgement is not for everybody.judgement is for those that have there name in (still in)book of life(for whosoever name is not found in the book of life,shall be cast into lake of fire).From this verse,everybody name is written in d book of life when coming to this life(earth)but it will be remove if they die without christ( born-again).now another verse says there is no condemnation to them that believe in christ.judgement 4 xtian is not 4 them to be condemn,but 4 them to know how well they did in this quest.judgementday is price winning day, for we xtian not a day of fear.well for the rest that will not see judgement they are condemn already.

I am amazed that we find it difficult to separate our minds from mythical writings of 2000 years ago. How does judgement day make sense in the universal scheme of things? What's wrong in some culture is right in other places and even different circumstances. We did not ask to be born on earth, but we are by products of reproductive biology. No one has ever shown clear evidence of all the things said about judgement after death. These are mythical beliefs of Jewish Christians tainted with Greco-roman and ancient egyptian mythology. A few questions may help us think

1. What part of man faces judgement after death?
2. Why should a God who was witness to all your actions bother to set up court again to try anyone?
3 Is God limited by human justice systems.
3. Our task after birth is to survive as long as we can on earth, we only commit sins because we had to live in social groups to survive as a specie. If I annoy my group/tribe who got mad at me punish me severely is it not unfair to be punished again by God at judgement day? If I'm smart to avoid punishment then I'm a hero. That's the way of the world. Simple
4. Why judgement by god when you formed social groups rules and your justice system is there.

I believe that the same fate awaits all living creatures after death as the only difference between man and the only livings is higher brain power and hands that can manipulate tools. So is there a judgement day for animals and plants?
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Solozzo(m): 4:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Adekay2011: I READ THROUH ALL THE REPLY AND AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM AT ALL
THE BIBLE SAYS THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN YOU
YOU WILL KNOW WHICH KINGDOM U BELONG RIGHT FROM THIS EARTH
THE BIBLE SAYS I KNOW MY SHEEP'S AND MY SHEEP'S KNOWS ME
WE ARE ALL CREATED IN GODS IMAGE THAT MAKES US EVERLASTING
BUT WE ARE MADE TO CHOOSE WHICH EVERLASTN WE WANT TO GO HERE ON EARTH
GOD DOES NOT FORCE ANY BODY BUT SATAN DOES JUST LIKE HE MADE AN ARK THU NOAH
AND ASK HIM TO PREACH FOR 120YRS FOR PEOPLE TO ENTER SO ALSO CHRIST NOW
IF YOU ARE IN CHRIST NOW U WILL BE ALIVE SPIRITUALLY IE ACTIVATED SPIRITUALLY
AND U WILL HAVE A DAILY RELATIONSHIP, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNION WITH HIM
THAT IS WHY HE SAYS I AM ALIVE AND SO ALSO WILL YOU. HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE
WITH UR FATHER AND HE WILL NOT SPEAK TO YOU PERSONALLY NOT TRU BIBLE (LOGOS)ALONE
BUT ON A ONE ON ONE BASES(RHEMA) TRU THAT HE WILL TELL U WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON
A DAILY BASES IN FUTURE AND WHERE U WILL SPEND ETERNITY. U KNOW THAT RIGHT FROM HERE
WE ARE EXPECTN RAPTURE NOW THAT WILL BE THE FIRST HAPPING THAT WILL SHAKE THE WORLD
THIS WILL AUTHOMATICALLY GIVE WAY TO THE ANTI CHRIST GOVERNMENT THAT WILL RULE THE WORLD
FOR SEVEN YEARS. DURING THAT YEARS THE BELOVED WILL BE HAVING A WELCOM CEREMONY IN HEAVEN CALLED
MARRIAGE FEAST OF THE LAMB CHECK REVELATION FOR ALL THESE FACTS

Dumb stuff!
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Solozzo(m): 4:57am On Apr 20, 2013

Colonial mentality!!

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Solozzo(m): 5:01am On Apr 20, 2013
Emario48: @pegan 9ja ...A death that change the calender of the world, is not an ordinary death ....so rethink...

You just displayed an absolute lack of history. Read about emperor Constantine, his daughter Helena and the growth of Christianity. Then come back to comment here.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Solozzo(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2013
deolumike: @ pagan nja. actually,He's not a bloodthirsty God. though extreme, the cruel way Jesus died was the only way mankind could be delivered from eternal damnation. don't forget He rose on the third day. friend, why don't you do a dispassionate study of the life of Jesus Christ, you'll find things that could change your mind

Why not expand your horizon of knowledge? There is large body of evidence indicating that Christ was never a historical figure who dwelt on this earth at anytime. His birth, life and death were mythical stories that sprang from interpretation of prophecies of the coming of a messiah and his death and salvation, by prophets like Isaiah Hosea and others as well as the psalms. If you study the Old Testament deeply you find his life story was already written down and his coming was going to be secret, so was his death. From these writings myths grew that he had come, died and will come again. There were appearances to Peter, Paul, James and so many people in form of dreams and vision reinforcing and supporting these ideas. This is how Christianity grew. The gospel writers then wrote down these myths as far as they knew and believed -virgin birth, miracle worker, death by cruel leadership. These myths were further polished in Europe. Of the twelve or more gospels only four were accepted by the Catholic Church because they were in line with the Nicen creed ad were not gnostic.

The gospels had no known authorship, the early catholic church ascribed the names of the authors we know today to them. The first gospel written eas Mark, though there may have a very short Q source that Mark used. luke and mathew used Mark as a foundation source to erite theirs, editing and expanding thiers based on what the stories around thier communities were at that time and what made sense to them. John was possibly the last one written.

The beliefs of judgement day, last supper, blood of the lamb of God etc were derived from ancient Greco-Roman and Egyptian myths - eg Mithras( holy communion), hades, Tartarus, book of the dead etc. just like Christmas, Easter. The story of Christ is still growing. Eg Jehovah's witnesses believe God's kingdom is already come spiritually since 1914. And that the first spiritual resurrection has occurred. I will not be surprised if a group may say Christ had already come a second time spiritually interpreting that his ascension to heaven was only seen by his apostles and it is said he would come in like manner.

. It was in a similar way that the first Christians started the story that christ was already born in Israel, done miracles, died and resurrected and ascended to heaven. Since paradise did not come in their time it was necessary to believe he would come again to strengthen their success they say you go heaven if you believe and if not hell on judgement day.

So to sum up no judgement day. These beliefs are faith based myths. So feel relieved Nairalanders and live your lives as best you can, be ethical, moral, keep to your country's laws , break them only if you are smart enough to avoid being caught but if you are caught you face consequences. Die peacefully when the time comes knowing you got one life but your remains will still be part of the great universe and that your genes will live after you in your offsprings or relatives.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by eddyj36(m): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2013
this question shuld nt be directed to christians only but all regions becoz the all say almost same tin.. personaly I tink judgement day is for us to be judged according to our earthly deeds in respect to our belives and conscience... christian, muslim or pegan we all know the difference bwt good and evil witout been preached to.. so dat day will be more abut ur deeds and responsibility and nt of region as many believes.. that is my own believe anyway.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by frank317: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Solozzo:

I am amazed that we find it difficult to separate our minds from mythical writings of 2000 years ago. How does judgement day make sense in the universal scheme of things? What's wrong in some culture is right in other places and even different circumstances. We did not ask to be born on earth, but we are by products of reproductive biology. No one has ever shown clear evidence of all the things said about judgement after death. These are mythical beliefs of Jewish Christians tainted with Greco-roman and ancient egyptian mythology. A few questions may help us think

1. What part of man faces judgement after death?
2. Why should a God who was witness to all your actions bother to set up court again to try anyone?
3 Is God limited by human justice systems.
3. Our task after birth is to survive as long as we can on earth, we only commit sins because we had to live in social groups to survive as a specie. If I annoy my group/tribe who got mad at me punish me severely is it not unfair to be punished again by God at judgement day? If I'm smart to avoid punishment then I'm a hero. That's the way of the world. Simple
4. Why judgement by god when you formed social groups rules and your justice system is there.

I believe that the same fate awaits all living creatures after death as the only difference between man and the only livings is higher brain power and hands that can manipulate tools. So is there a judgement day for animals and plants?

mnnnn, not you gat me thinking, nice one there.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by frank317: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2013
eddyj36: this question shuld nt be directed to christians only but all regions becoz the all say almost same tin.. personaly I tink judgement day is for us to be judged according to our earthly deeds in respect to our belives and conscience... christian, muslim or pegan we all know the difference bwt good and evil witout been preached to.. so dat day will be more abut ur deeds and responsibility and nt of region as many believes.. that is my own believe anyway.

if there will actually b anything like judgement day... i think ur little speech about it up there makes more sense than a lot i have been hearing.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by Mutaino7(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
To me the op doesn't look like someone who need an answer cause you have choose to belief the opposite of what u were taught in the church. To my little knowledge your bible should be the best answer or if u're confused take the matter to a real man of God at least a monk seeks higher knowledge 4rm a more xperienced abbot. In ur course of seeking more knowledge u're getting more confused by listening to people who av less or nothing to offer.
My 2 million.

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by mollie12: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
avuekwe: Judgement day is not a day to be afraid of. Infact it is not a '24 hour' period but lasts a thousand years in which christ will judge in righteousness by restoring man to perfection and bringing kingdom blessings upon mankind here on earth. Judgement day is quite different from 'the day of judgement' .

#my own 2 cents

No. The 1000 years of Christ's reign is different. Read Revelations 20:3-7 and then 11 downwards. Judgment Day (called the Great White Throne judgement) comes after the 1000 year reign.
Re: Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mutaino7: To me the op doesn't look like someone who need an answer cause you have choose to belief the opposite of what u were taught in the church. To my little knowledge your bible should be the best answer or if u're confused take the matter to a real man of God at least a monk seeks higher knowledge 4rm a more xperienced abbot. In ur course of seeking more knowledge u're getting more confused by listening to people who av less or nothing to offer.
My 2 million.

stop trying to put others down. that is all you xtians are good at. so jesus was the only smart one, eh? and we are all dumb arses wasting our time here on Earth. angry

slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree / Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.