Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,397 members, 7,950,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Not For Religious Sheep - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not For Religious Sheep (1166 Views)

10 Questions For Religious Folks. / Ten Questions For Religious People. / Male Circumcision; Clitoridectomy And Infibulation Women For Religious Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:22am On Apr 18, 2013
What did Jehovah do that's so bad he needs that many witnesses?
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:23am On Apr 18, 2013
How many Jehovah's Witnesses does it take to change a light bulb?

Three: one to change the bulb and turn it on, the other two bastards to knock on your door and ask if you've seen the light...
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2013
The wife called me as she'd had a car crash.

"A car forced me off the road into a Kingdom Hall," she said.

"Did you get any witnesses?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "About sixty five fatalities and twelve injured."
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2013
Christmas is shyte. Whoever invented it should be nailed to a cross.
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Mohammed spent a lot of time up mountains, slaying goats and raping children,

Jesus spent a lot of time around the docks and managed to feed the 5000 on fish.

And that, people, is the difference between gross prophet and net prophet.
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't understand why Christians are against gay marriage.
Jesus had two dads, he turned out alright.
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Whenever I'm in doubt, I ask myself, "What would Jesus do?"

Then I remember Jesus got crucified, so his decision making skills obviously weren't brilliant.
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2013
One evening a priest was sitting on a pew at the front of his church, quietly praying to the Lord.
A hot blonde suddenly came in and the priest asked her, "what can I do for you, my child?"
The blonde immediately jumped on him and said, "I want you now! Take me!"
"I beg your pardon?" the priest exclaimed.
"Phuck me now," she said, "Phuck me hard up the a's's!"
The priest by now was sweating and trembling at the sight of the blonde lifting up her blouse revealing a pair of huge tits.
"But, my child, you are in the house of the Lord!" the priest desperately replied.
"I don't care, take this Hot virgin now you s'e'xy son of a b'i't'ch!" the blonde exclaimed finally.
The priest, now shaking, sweating terribly and feeling himself go hard, turned towards the front of the church and, looking up to the Lord, he cried "Jesus Christ, help me - what should I do?"
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU STUPID I'D'IOT, GET ME OFF THIS F'U'C'KING CROSS!"
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Why do so many Muslims marry their own cousins?

To ensure the next generation will be dumb enough to believe Islam.
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2013
A colleague at work accused me of Islamaphobia last week.

I said: "Don't be so f'u'c'king ridiculous, a phobia is an irrational fear".
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:34am On Apr 18, 2013
Today, I found out that, thanks to a rare bone disease, my 6 year old daughter has only four weeks to live. I decided to read the paper to take my mind off it and discovered a suicide bomber in Baghdad has killed 30 people in a market place.

I cast aside the paper and walk to my daughter's bedroom. I stand in the doorway, watching her sleep, thinking how cruel this world can be. Barely 6 years old and soon to be in heaven. My mind was cast back to the suicide bomber, on his way there and eager to meet the virgins that wait for him. I gently closed the bedroom door, took out my J.T and moved towards my innocent child.

F'u'c'k you, Mohammed. This is one virgin you won't be getting your hands on.
Re: Not For Religious Sheep by FlyinSaucer: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Arab scientists have invented a time-travel device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages.

They're calling it 'Islam'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleluyah! Oprah Winfrey Professes Her Faith In Christ / Ethiopian Woman Freed From 16 Year Addiction - TB Joshua / Is God's Name Yahweh Or Jehovah? A Catholic Answered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.