Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds (12312 Views)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death / Gunman Kills 15 In German School Rampage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by softtouch2(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: GOD HATES AMERICA. THIS IS JUDGEMENT TIME. AMERICA ABOUT TO BE BLOWN CLEAN OFF THE MAP. THE ATTRITION IS SLOW BUT SURELY STEADY
AMOS 3 VS 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? <<< LORD DID WACO AND BOSTON

obadiah777: LISTEN HERE YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING MOUTH BREATHING AUSTRALOPITHECUS. NIGERIA IS IN HELL. YOU AINT KNOWING ? YOU BEEN IN HELL FOR A WHILE NOW. HOWEVER FOR YOUR HELL TO BE OVER, AMERICA HAS TO BE DESTROYED IN ARMAGEDDON. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST THAT THE FOURTH BEAST, THE ROMAN EMPIRE, WHICH INCLUDES AMERICA IS OBLITERATED BECAUSE ONLY THEN CAN YOU EMERGE BUT BEING THE SLAVE YOU ARE I AM SURE YOU PREFER THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW angry

obadiah777: I AINT CHILLING. I AM ON A MISSION TO SEE THE END OF TYRANNY IN THIS WORLD. IF YOU CANT GET WITH THAT I SUGGEST YOU MAKE LIKE A PACK OF CARDS AND FOLD

obadiah777: THE POST MAKES A HELL OF A LOT OF SENSE IF YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL AS OPPOSED TO A CARNAL MAN. AMERICA IS THE DAUGHTER OF BABYLON THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ALL THE NATIONS HAVE DRANK OF THE WRATH OF HER FORNICATION, SHE HAVE BECOME A HOLD FOR ALL THE FOUL AND HATEFUL BIRDS IN THE WORLD <<< DECIPHER THAT. AND YES I AM JUDGING THEM.

obadiah777: YOU PUGNACIOUS CRETIN, IF AMERICA DISSOLVES, BOKO HARAM WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISSOLVE. BOBKO HARAM IS A CIA CONCOCTION TO VALIDATE THE PRESENCE OF AFRICOM WHICH IS AN ESTABLISHMENT SETUP TO CHECK THAT CHINA DOES NOT ENCROACH ON AFRICAN RESOURCES THAT AMERICA WANTS FOR THEMSELVES.

obadiah777: YOU KEEP REGURGITATING THAT CRAP, I WOULD CONSPIRE TO SLAP THE OGBONO OUT OF YOU angry

obadiah777: LISTEN HERE OLD MAN, IF YOU CANT GET WITH THE LINGO OF THE YOUNGINS I SUGGEST YOU RETURN TO YOUR OGOGORO AND SNUFF, AND LEAVE THE INTERNET FOR THE YOUNGINS grin grin NICCA JUST COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING AND COMPLAINING. I WOULD HATE TO BE YOUR KIDS. YOU MUST DRIVE THEM UP THE WALL WITH YOUR INCESSANT BELLYACHING

Can someone describe a person raging like this in one word, pls?

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by systemz(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: GOD HATES AMERICA. THIS IS JUDGEMENT TIME. AMERICA ABOUT TO BE BLOWN CLEAN OFF THE MAP. THE ATTRITION IS SLOW BUT SURELY STEADY

AMOS 3 VS 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? <<< LORD DID WACO AND BOSTON
Are u a member of the Phelph family church?

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2013
soft-touch:

Can someone describe a person raging like this in one word, pls?

ANTI-TYRANNY ? ANTI-FASCISM ? PICK ONE
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2013
systemz:
Are u a member of the Phelph family church?
NEVER HEARD OF THEM. I DONT DO CHURCH. I AM THE CHURCH. I BRING THE SERMON TO WHEREVER I GO. JUST AS I AM BRINGING IT NOW TO NL

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2013

na GOD tell you say him hate america abi?what about nigeria?he hates nigeria too abi?because the way violence has being in this country recently it is even worst than that of america,in nigeria within a year do you know how many thousands of people in nigeria died as a result of bombings and other form of violence?so that means GOD hate nigeria abi?watch your mouth and don't let curse be upon you,may the lord forgive you.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by blackmann(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
These weird sources. Don't you have better sources? CNN is reporting between 5 and 15 people were killed. MSN the same thing. Where did you get 60 from? that's how tribune nigeria reported over 100 people were killed in boston. Can't you for once quote real sources?
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things
Obadiah thou great man of the Lord, may your fountain of wisdom never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by livethinme: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
zonaking: This is serious oH! Obama should resign pls. I ve been watchin with inept attention what will become of this contry since the commencement of their electronic bill! Be careful Obama,that contry you are messin up has its foundation built on word of God! In doubt? Check out their currency 4 those that have access to it! In God we trust.

slowpoke
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
femmyb:
Obadiah thou great man of the Lord, may your fountain of wisdom never run dry.
THANKS BRUV. AND MAY YOUR LIGHT NEVER GO OUT
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by JeSoul(f): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
nsodo,
I modified your title. So far there are only ~15 confirmed deaths not 60. And it has not been confirmed as a "bomb" yet either. Thanks!
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by stephenponti(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
T b joshua
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by dasparrow: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
obadiah777: NEVER HEARD OF THEM. I DONT DO CHURCH. I AM THE CHURCH. I BRING THE SERMON TO WHEREVER I GO. JUST AS I AM BRINGING IT NOW TO NL

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by dasparrow: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
kevoh: And some will still act as if trouble looms only in Nigeria. Don't go back home Nigeria is this, Stay abroad Nigeria is that angry .

Meanwhile, R.I.P to those who lost their lives in Boston and now in Texas cry .

I agree with some of what you said but Nigeria is not heaven either. There are no equal opportunities in Nigeria. if you don't know someone in position of power, you are finished. Also, the epileptic power supply in Nigeria is a huge turn off considering the country is very hot.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
May they find peace. God bless the United States Of America

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by jude33084(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ejiné: Everything's bigger in Texas! grin

...Including the explosion death tolls.

You mean Alabama wink
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by kevoh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

I agree with some of what you said but Nigeria is not heaven either. There are no equal opportunities in Nigeria. if you don't know someone in position of power, you are finished. Also, the epileptic power supply in Nigeria is a huge turn off considering the country is very hot.

Yeah man, quite true. Actually, no where is heaven! It all boils down to the way an individual makes use of his immediate environment and turns it into heaven.

Some people are quite happy living simple lives in mud houses and small farm houses while for others it's the fast life luxury cars and easy women e.t.c
Let me not derail the thread sha because it's about Texas plant explosion.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by minute(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
It seems that there are some looters at work there now. Strange people.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by myweb(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2013

TA LE LEYI

o KAN NJABO SAAAA....

YOU MUST A DEPORTEE FROM US... NONSENSE
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by lawizle(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax:
You've started with your silly comments. If you have nothing sensible to comment, keep your crap to your self.

Pls don't call d Word of God crap...

1 Like

Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by dnas05: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2013
America has not seen anything yet! Dis just a small part of what they are doing in arab countries.
Re: New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds by Lilimax(f): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2013
lawizle:

Pls don't call d Word of God crap...
I've never and will never call the word of GOd crap.
Obadiah777 knows what I meant. So stay out angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / AU Joins ECOWAS To Pressure Jammeh / Thousands Of Malians Protest ECOWAS Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.