Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (339127 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
@mama God sent hapi sunday I sent u a mail on friday, hope u got it.
Hapi new year joyful mothers in d ause 2014 has a lot in stock for us weather na boy or girl, twins or triplet, quaduplet or quiduplet God has all in his hands this year will not pass us by.
Rejoice
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Good evening Conquerors, I hope we are all blessed today by the sermom preached in our various place of worship?

God's sent:
@caringpro how is every one in your home, I hope you are fine?

@Caringpro, when you saw this post what were you thinking, were you thinking I just woke up and started asking after you and everyone in your home?

Caringpro: @visitor i did nt go again because of smthings tay happened. @All plz, i dnt knw wht is wrong wit me attimes i think of death, hw i want to die and if i die all this problems will be over so tat i can resy. Am really tired. God plz help me to fulfil the purpose u brought me into ds world. I need prayers for me and my siblings before i do smthing i will regret

something is eating up into your family and you are there postponing deliverance,
let me tell you something, Deliverance at CCT is not like the same everyday prayers we normally pray, if you keep postponing it, inshort should anything death happen to you, I will trace you via visitor30, who already knows your contact, I won't come there to cry I will come there to give you big time flogging and Nigerian most popular newspaper will carry the news, that "a woman came to flogged dead body". then I will tell your relatives that you already know the solution but you decided to die and that is why I came to flogg you
Pls. am not cracking joke with what I just told you, cos I must not record death in this thread where as God has given us a solution centre.

If you go for deliverance, do not rush home like others cos you will have to stay for revival, when you get there all the evil soldiers involve will come out and you will hear and see for yourself and be delivered IJMN

God's sent:
@Jilsandra, you are welcome back, come year 2014, you will be among the members that will anounce their pregnancy bfp IJMN. just watch around and get hubby to be the one leading morning devotion and asking God to give you the fruit of the womb and let there be a cry of babies in your home IJMN.

@Gilsandra, how are you today? pls, learn to manage and pet yourself, some times we get preg and loss it without knowing it cos we are more focused on our profession and forget our body. this year is a year of all round bfp for us IJMN.

finecheek12: @mama God sent hapi sunday I sent u a mail on friday, hope u got it.
Hapi new year joyful mothers in d ause 2014 has a lot in stock for us weather na boy or girl, twins or triplet, quaduplet or quiduplet God has all in his hands this year will not pass us by.
Rejoice

@Finecheek12, pls. I did not ignore your mail am working on that issue, I was down emotionally yesterday cos all the revelations I had that I needed to post about that issue I gradually forgot some when I was waiting for dh to leave the house so that I can concentrate, but he left very late after all the wahala of I needed this/that, did you see my brown/black belt? did you see my brown shoes? what of my oversize/normal size singlet did you see it? and before I finished looking for what I did not keep and finished the house chores all the revelations went off my mind. haahaa wife/hubby's items keeper/ accountant for boxers and stockings haa @my fellow women, I hope you all knows how to search and get what you did not keep for your husband it is well o.

@finecheek12, pardon me I will bring up some things we must do here cos I already had it in mind to post something solution to that here before you sent me mail. I was there but I prevailed you too will prevail in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Good evening my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors.
****We all are welcome to the "PAGE 100" of this fruitful thread, our blessings will be more than 100 folds in Jesus name.
::::::::::::::I also want to thank all that encouraged, advised and prayed for me.
may God bless you all, the only thing I want is for God's will to be done speedily. Am not worried or afraid because I know that God will never forsake me.
@JECU and Chi16, thank you for your words and prayer through BBM,I really appreciate it. You all are my beloved sisters and may God continue to enrich you in Jesus name Amen.
@Emn,was very happy when reading your post, never knew am a source of inspiration to someone,thank you so much and may God bless you. And Amen to your prayers.. @Visitor30,Biggee01 and Adaorable, Amen to all your prayers and may God bless you all. Thanks so much!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Finecheek welcome back.I have missed u n was wondery why u r absence until ur sister told me why at cct on thurs.hope she delivered my msg.see eh! Bring my goodies on thurs oo.welcome Dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Caringpro: @visitor i did nt go again because of smthings tay happened. @All plz, i dnt knw wht is wrong wit me attimes i think of death, hw i want to die and if i die all this problems will be over so tat i can rest. Am really tired. God plz help me to fulfil the purpose u brought me into ds world. I need prayers for me and my siblings before i do smthing i will regret

@caringpro have u been to cct? if u haven't pls try 2go there probably dis thursday, u'll see great changes in ur life.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
@caringpro, pls my dear, calm down. Don't ever think of death cos u did not give urself life. No matter what it is, hand it over to Jehovah. Nobody here has it easy and that's y we are here. But without trials there'll be no testimony.
Psalm 37: 24 says: Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
The Lord will never leave u alone even when u are at ur lowest ebb.
Please kneel and ask God to forgive u for such thots. Joel 2, v28 says that he will pour out his spirit on all flesh. Ask God to our out his spirit on u. Read the book of Job and try to go for deliverance. All these have helped stay positive. Please try and do same. Don't stop praying.
@all, have a blessed week in Jesus name...Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Goldenbaby, hope you had a smooth and safe journey? Thank God for journey mercy. I know you will pull through and God's perfect will for your life will be done. Your have a very strong personality with a never say die attitude and such things are what God sometimes looks out and say, my daughter I'll bless U beyond measures.

@All, join me to thank God for a safe journey mercies to and fro Warri for DW brother's wedding and also to spend time with our parents for the new year celebrations. We got back to PH this afternoon.

@Caringpro, this is really getting serious and U need to put in more effort. Bible says Faith without works is dead. It's ur Faith in action that God will see and attend to ur needs. Even though His mercies is there for you, but U need to reach out and grab it with ur faith man.
Please intensify effort to make the deliverance @CCT. Call Servant Vic and explain situations to him.
Go back to those prayer points and start a program with fasting. Add this prayer point " that God should create the time/opportunity for you to attend this months deliverance program unfailingly. But if this month won't be possible, then that of February should not pass U by.

We're praying for you but U need to invite the Holy Spirit to take control. Stop looking at the size or magnitude of ur challenge/situation, have a strong positive attitude and shun every negative thoughts/idea especially that of death, but stay focus on the solution and its provider Jesus Christ.
If you look at people's testimonies U might think they don't have much of a problem, but its the attitude that is put into dealing with it, that gives them the testimonies U see couple with the fact that we have discover the path way to our breakthrough. May God continue to give U the needed grace and strenght to pull through.
LET GO and LET GOD IN TO HANDLE IT FOR U, Read Psalms 71.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Visitor30,Yea I arrived safely. I thank God for that. I also thank God for the journey mercies he granted to you and DW, may his name be glorified.
My dear,since I believe that God will surly answer me,I don't need to slack or lose faith in any thing am doing,because my God won't let me down
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2014
@All, Good morning glorious and wonderful conquerors in the house. Its a brand new day, a brand new week, a brand month, brand new year and a year of fruitfulness and all round BFPs for all ours here IJMN.

Congrats to all of us, our thread has made it to the 100 PAGE!

Today is also the very 1st working day of the year for me.
Oh God my creator, forgive for every sin that I've committed against you, the ones I know and the ones I don't know, I pray for your mercy and ask for your forgiveness in Jesus Name. Use the blood of Jesus to was away my sins and give me the grace to live a life that will please you and glorify ur most holy name.

Father, I pray for each and every member of this great family of conquerors, that you give us a reason to testify to your glory and also to enable our dearly beloved mother and sister, God's sent to fulfill her vows to you, we make this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
Father, I pray for everyone that is going through one crisis, challenges or difficult situation right now, that you give us the grace through the power of the holy spirit to comfort us, to inspire us, to show us the pathway to reach out and continue to focus our gaze on the Lord Jesus..............the finisher and perfecter of all that concerns us.
Father, just like the star of our Lord Jesus was revealed to the wise men from the east, may the almighty God our creator reveal our starts to our divine destiny helpers to locate us and bring us gifts that will cause people to celebrate with us and glorify the name of the Lord.
Thank you Father, for answering our prayers IJMN!......Amen...

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Good morning my fellow wonderful,fruitful and glorious conquerors..
@Visitor30,thanks and Amen to your prayers. Am happy that we are progressing in this thread and in our individual lives, God will soon answer us all inorder for God's sent to fulfill her vow to God..
Oh God we thank you that we made it to PAGE 100...

****Prayer for this New Week****
1::: This week is my week of signs & wonders.

2::: This week is my week of good news & joy.

3::: This week is my week of open doors & financial favour.

4::: This week is my week of supernatural breakthrough and progress.

5::: My delayed miracle jobs and BFP shall locate me this week in Jesus name.

6::: Is there any afflicted of stagnation, limitation, lack of financial control, and demotion in my life? This week i shall make meaningful progress & advancement.

7::: This week shall be one of my best weeks in Jesus name.

8::: My God will accept and answer all my major prayer requests this week, in Jesus name.
****Peace****

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Our God is Awesome!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Please @Godsent, what and where is CCT? Please,reply!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Alora lord: Please @Godsent, what and where is CCT? Please,reply!

CCT is Christ Chosen Tabernacle, Its a deliverance ministry that is being coordinated by Servant Vic (his phone number:08153309479). It is not a church and anybody is invited to come and fellowship with them. They have a weekly deliverance fellowship every Thursday and a special deliverance program every last Thursday of each month (But you have to be booked for the last Thursday's program, by going during any of the Thursday's fellowship for that). They also have a revival program every last Friday of each month. CCT is at Sango Ota, in Ogun State......Address below:

CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES-------from Oshodi or anywhere, enter vehicle to Sango Ota, stop at last bus stop, walk to under bridge, and walk to your right hand, that is Ijoko Road stop and ask of plaza junction, branch right,(second powerline) and ask for no 5, Idowu close, off second powerline, by the plaza junction. It not far from the bridge but since it will be your first time take a bike.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2014
Hppy new year glorious conquerors, praise God our thread has made it to page 100, may we
have many hundreds of all round blessings, my testimony,on behalf of I & my hubby, am thanking God for my life this Xmas is the best Xmas ever, Formerly once is the month of Xmas it will look as if we dnt work, it will seem all our plans & financial efforts dnt yield profit, bt dis last Xmas we had enough the finacial success was so reflecting, upon buying somany things from changing of wardrobe to changing of other house decores we still dnt feel the expenses I give all glory to God. he dat did dis will give me my remaining bfp cos we 've never spend any past Xmas in sufficiency except dis last one thank d Lord for delivering us from financial stagnancy.

@carinpro, make chance to atend deliverance life is more important dan anything else.
@visitor, thank d Lord 4 ur journey mercies a louder amen to ur prayers
@Goldenbaby, I admire your strong faith and courage amen to ur prayer of new week
@freechil07, thank u for taking ur precious time to write d last deliverance session event
u are a gifted writer I read d pages many time thank d Lord of Lords for delivering dat sister.
@God sent, thank for showing us where we can be delivered.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2014
@Visitor30, thank for answering Alora's question to God's sent. You answered more than his question. You do well my dear.
@Samplet,I thank God for giving you and DH financial increment during the Xmas period,may dear,as you have come here to share this wonderful testimony,God our creators will continue to increase you guys and your purse will never get dry in Jesus name. You will insult money and money will obey you,you will control it but it won't control you in Jesus name Amen.
::::I also want to thank you for your admiration of my faith,my dear is not easy but with God everything is possible.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2014
@visitor30,thanx so much.. We all need prayers, i wl give him a call. Thanx and God bless!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2014
@Goldenbaby, I love your spirit. I love the way you are handling this sensitive issue in your union. .........Let God's will be done......May his will be done in your life IJN. You watered this thread with your pictorial posts, God Almighty will water you. You have putten every effort to see that this thread does not die, God Almighty will never allow any good thing die/expire in your life IJN. The devil with his agents is not in control of your life, God is in control, you are yet to see God's wonder in your life, he will bless you beyond measure this year IJN. Its well with you.

@carinpro, It seems darkest before day breaks. I see you coming out victorious in this trying time IJN. Its just a test and you will come out excellently perfect. Please hold on to the promises of God, He will never fail you. Death itself is not the end of problems. You don't want to end in hail, that is double suffering, suffering on earth and in hail (God forbid). You will make it. I whispered to the holy spirit to watch over you. They are all around you though you might not see them. They will NEVER allow you die without fulfilling your destiny. NEVA. (((((hugs my love))))))peace
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Samplet, you are welcome!

@Goldenbaby, thanks ooh! the answer to @Alora Lord needed a little explanation rather than just define CCT and post address.

@Alora Lord, U are welcome.

@Samplet, I don key into that your testimony sharply. God I thank you because I know that your children (samplet & dh), whom you have delivered from financial stagnation will have a much bigger celebration this year. Like Goldenbaby said, you will control money not money controlling you but rather money will obey you according to Gen 1:28. I also pray that as she has asked that you almighty Father, our creator and our king give her all round bfps because we have declared in accordance with the holy spirit in this thread that this year is that of all round fruitfulness in every areas of our lives IJMN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
AMEN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Cjnone2, A very big Amen to your prayers, thank you so every much. Is only God that can give me the right and divine direction.
Hope you are cool? I pray that this fruitful year won't pass you by without your heart desires been granted.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Adorable, thanks. It was nice meeting u. God will settle us all this year in Jesus name.

@Caringpro, pls do all u can to go for deliverance. If u go to CCT, many times u will hear demons dat manifested saying - ' i told her/him not to come, but she wont listen'. Last month deliverance one mama dat Servant Vic said is a prayer warrior in her church, well d demon troubling her manifested and said - 'she has disgraced me'. All these goes to show dat these demons do not want to be exposed and destroyed, so they will do anything to stop u from going for deliverance. U have to take d bull by d horn my sister and stop allowing d devil to kick u around like football. Our prayers or pity for you will not do anything, until u take action against d onslaught of d devil in your life.

@All, lets not play with this blessed water o. During d festive season, i had lots of visitors. A particular day, after d visitors dat came left, d Holy Spirit said i shld sprinkle d water and destroy any evil presence dat came with those visitors. I later forgot, i was almost dozing off when i remembered, so asked for forgiveness, prayed and sprinkled d water. Then i went to bed, i had a dream dat something was desparately trying to open d door from outside, it kept moving from d door to d window, shaking d door handle and hitting d window, i was inside, running from door to window to shout at d thing, but my tongue was heavy, i couldnt talk, i was just making noise. Infact, it was dh dat tapped me to stop d noise, phew!! What a scary dream! I immediately started firing prayer dat whatever it is, let d fire of God destroy it outside there where it is. Am sure i would have had attack if i didnt pray and sprinkle d water. Baba God thank you o, for all d knowledge i have bn receiving since i staarted attending CCT.

I want testify about what God has started in my dh life. Something he had fought for sometime now to collect and had given up on it. He suddenly got a call from a new person who took charge and was asked to submit d papers again on dat issue. I believe God will perfect what He has started in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
@cjnone thanx for ur love and encourgement. I will nt die but live to declear the goodness of God in my life. @All the devil is a liar, as i was praying last night midnight prayer it was as if smthin held my throat i could nt speak out fyn. My throat started paining me tat night. I then told the devil tat he is a liar i continue until i finished. We shld nt leave God, he is always there for us. @visitor amen to ur prayer. @all one love lets be our brothers keeper. I love u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Good morning all,wellcome to another glorious day of the Lord. I ve not been happy for the past few days and ve been really troubled by my recent dreams that is why I ve been quiet.
I greet all that ve been away for the holidays and are back. U are welcome in Jesus name. Thank God for journey mercies..
@Golden, I await your testimony cos I know all dat concerns you is settled in Jesus name.
@Caringpro, pls try and visit cct. In this long period of waiting, I ve experienced so many things dat if I mention them, people just look at me in amazement. I used to hear voices telling me different ways I can easily kill myself so dat everything will be settled. Many times the voice will tell me to run into the express road so a car can knock me down and end al the problems I am facing.It was better when I was working cos I go to work and come back at night but since I lost my job and had to be alone at home when dh goes to work , those evil voices became louder.
The day I stumbled on this thread,?I was very discouraged and did not know where else to go. I ve been to cct 2ce and will be going back before month end especially after the recent dreams.I sent a text Servant Vic but yet to get a response also called but he did not pick. Dh suggested I go back to cct so I will be there by God's grace before the deliverance day.
We took this decision over the weekend and last night I had another dream where I saw one man thatI don't even know telling someone that ever since I was a baby he has been putting incision on my body. That anytime I cried he picks me up as if to pet me and then puts the incision on my body and then return me to my mother. His words "don't mind her, she has incision all over her body. I put it there when she was a baby. She is wasting her time" I checked my body but I've not seen anything.
@all those living closej to cct and able to attend regularly are so lucky. Maybe I should take a full month to attend the services.
@all ,I am very sorry for the long post . I know some people do not like it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2014
good morning all, i got my bfp had been trying so hard since 5 yrs after my first baby all thanks be to our Lord Jesus. am grateful to God for all he has done for me and my family.
what ever you are passing through commit it to into God's hands, go for deliverance and follow the instruction with all serousnes. CCT is a good place for deliverance, my testimony is too many thank u Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Congratulations Putu4... God is so good. Wishing u a safe and healthy pregnancy and supernatural delivery.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu4, congratulations! our God is good and praises to His name. U will carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Baba God hallelujah unto you, we magnified and adore you. May your name be praise for forever.

I thank and blessed you for the wonderful gift you have given us through our beloved sister putu, may your name forever be praise in her life and the additional life you have blessed her with. I also thank you for your protection on her life, family and the gift inside of her, Father I know and believe you don't do things halfway and by now all those evil monitoring eyes and forces standing up against her, are already receiving your judgement on them, thank you God Almighty. Thank you Lord Father for remembering her and I pray her footstep shall not depart from your way in jesus name.

And as a point of contact , Father release your words into everyone of us life that are still looking up to you for one blessing or the other in Jesus name.

@putu, a very big congratulation from me. You shall carry to term and deliver safely, in good health and without pain in jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu a̶̲̥̅ very big congratulations. I tap into Ūя̲̅ testimony. May you carry 2 full term and deliver like a̶̲̥̅ hebrew woman. Whatsoever that will be needed in the child's upbringing, you will never lack. Reamin blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Congrat putu4. May you carry to full term in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Congrats Putu4..Have a stress-free 9months.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Putu, congratulations, you will enjoy a healthy and peaceful 9months in Jesus name.

God is too faithful to fail. The rain of bfp has started on this thread for this year, may d rain be much and fall with great speed to touch everyone hear in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
God is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
God is Awsoooooooooooooome!!!

I am so happy the first bfp of the year...Congrats darling, you shall deliver safely and stresslessly like the Hebrew women In Jesus Name. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.