Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (339132 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mina98(f): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Am in lagos can someone pls help me to send the address of the church in sango and when is their next service so I can attend since the number is not going through. I want to go there before I travel. Mina998@gmail.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2014
@mina98 keep trying d number it will go or u send him a text msg,he will respond wenever he get it.he is a very humble n loyal Man.Service is every thurs.pls check back some pages u will get d address,I don't have it off hrt.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Mina98: Am in lagos can someone pls help me to send the address of the church in sango and when is their next service so I can attend since the number is not going through. I want to go there before I travel. Mina998@gmail.com

Frm oshodi or anywhere board a bus going to sango ota, stop at the last bus stop and walk to the bridge and ask of ijoko road by plaza junction take a bike to 5 idowu close off second powerline. It not far from the bridge but since it will be your first time take a bike.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Good morning my fellow connquerors. Today on this forum I must sing. ""Whay shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is Thank you Lord"!!!.
Since last year that I came across this forum, I'vee been trying to convince my DH to go with me to see Servant Vic. Am one woman that believes that if u do not involve ur partner in what u do, u will spend a long time or u'll never get results. Cos 2 must agree and God will answer but today, thanks be to God, after reading @freechild's writeup to dh, he collected servant vics number and called him immediately. I can tell u all now that we will be at CCT ministries. Please all, pray for us. God bless u @freechild for posting the deliverance testimony and to Godsent for starting this thread. To everyone who has kept this thread alive, God bless u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good day,fellow conquerors in Christ. I was up all night typing my posts and went to bed by 4am,so that is why I couldn't finish the story. Pls pardon me.

@adorable and biggee01, thank you and amen to your prayers.@biggee01, to God be the glory!!! You must surely testify IJN.

The deliverance session went on. We watched, as she kept bowing down with both hands stretched out in worship of our king and saviour Jesus Christ,our Lord.
And she remained calm and quiet. Serv Vic then told her to return all the glory she has stolen from the daughter of Abraham and believe me, for a long period, she was stretching her hands forth (as if she was carrying something) and putting it on the forehead of the girl.

She kept at this, when Serv Vic said "bring out the one you put in the river, go inside there and bring it out" and she started moving her body in a "wavelike" motion as if she was swimming and lifted her hands to the girl's forehead again. Then she said it was finished but Serv Vic said "come on, stop that rubbish. Don't you know where you are? Don't play any pranks. It is still remaining. Bring it out."

At this point, she replied and said "ooooh, you don't understand.Her glory is too much, let her take half and I will keep half. You are making me ugly by asking me to return everything. Let her take half and I will keep half."

Serv Vic responded to this by pouring the blessed water on her and shouting "fire of the holy ghost begin to torment this foul spirit" and she started screaming and said "OK,I will return it".she continued as she was before, lifting both hands as if to grab something,and placed them beside her after which she made for the alter, crawling to escape and said "I have done it,let me go,this place is too hot, I want to swim."

The ushers brought her back and Serv Vic asked God to pass final judgement on the foul spirit and destroy it but the other four should he chained in a small cage until Thursday. Immediately, she fell on the ground and was still as if she was sleeping. Serv Vic taped her and she (the girl I brought) woke up but she was weak and could not stand up. The ushers helped her up but she could not stand on her feet. SER Vic now poured the blessed water on her and asked her to receive the grace. He asked her, "how are you?"She responded " i am fine". She was revived and sat on a chair as we all began to thank God
TBC
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Min98,welcome to this thread of wonderful,fruitful and glorious conquerors. I saw your nairaland PM,but since you have gotten the answer you need,that's why I didn't reply because I also saw the PM late though to network wahala.. Cool down God will never forsake you.
@Freechild07,aka Script writer** you are the best dear,when reading your script,i felt I was present there. That was a wonderful testimony. I also thank God for using it to tough BIGGEE01's DH, you know God works in a way we can't comprehend.
@Biggee01,I thank God for using Freechild's writeup to touch your DH's heart. Our God is also good.
@All my fellow conquerors, please I want to ask a favour from you all, please do put me in your prayers,I just want you all to ask only one thing from God concerning me:: Ask him for his perfect will to be done in my life. ##AmConfusedrightnow##
I have sent a text to servant vic.. Though no reply yet..

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
I remember the demon saying that her father does not know the daughter he has. For if he knew, he wouldn't treat her the way he does.it said that her glory was too great but her father doesn't know this, instead he maltreats her because he thinks she is a problem.

Can you imagine that? I just keep seeing reasons we need to fight for our families and not with them. Her father is supposed to be enjoying the blessings of his daughter but the devil twisted the whole thing.

Hmmmm. IT IS WELL!!!!

@adorable I will narrate what happened to the girl that walked all the way from alapere on new years eve, to lagos. I dey come
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
@golden baby, don't worry. God has heard you and his perfect will must surely be done in your life IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Goldenbaby happy birthday may u live long in all round blessings, hope my birthday preyer dnt come late.
yeaaa!!!!!! Freechild07, i wanted to post about it dat i saw lady swimming on her chest when i went back to pick my phone but since i cld nt watch the full episode i decided to keep quiet, i went back to cct after d program cuz i forgot my phone that i was charging there, so when i remembered i quickly went down from the bus i borded, on getting there i saw a lady swimming on the bar floor on her chest as if she is in a big river, i just watch a little then got my phone from d corner i was charging it and rushed back cos it was getting dark. next time i will stay back untilllll, incase there is any little demon dat is still hiding inside me dat did nt come out during the general prayer but i blv am delivered cos i feel like a newborn since i started attending cct program. i like to watch demon manifestation cos it teaches me a lot of things i din't know abt d spiritual. @freechild07, thanks, u are such a good writer.

@biggee01, thank God for touching ur dh, mine won't go but he will be the one to finish the blessed water i brough & tell me to go and bring more without telling me why he likes to drink the blessed water & oil without following me to d program. God help ur daughter.

@Santegelo25, tanx for d sermon i cld nt write all d sermons he preached i was just waiting for dem to start d fire for fire prayer points dat will torch my problem.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello my family im back i greet u all and happy new yr u r blessed. Will try reading back a few pages im expectin loads of bfp
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chifruitful(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ all una well done oo. Im back from MFM power must change hands. Our God Ȋ̝̊̅§ a̶̲̥̅ marvelous God. When HE says yes, no man can say no. Any door God opens, no man and i mean no man/evil can shut.
For everyman/woman that has identified with this thread, may the God of Elijah continue 2 reign in your lives!!
@ all in this glorious thread of conqueres our God will surely Over answer all our prayers In Jesus name.
For every man/woman on this thread,what no man/woman has ever achieved in your families, you will achieve this year in the mighty name of Jesus!!
For every single soul on this thread,anybody/evil conspiring against you, your wife, or your husband this year, will have him/her self 2 blame.
People will come and glorify the lord for our sakes,Amen!!
@Freechild aka script writer, ℓ☺ℓ. Your narrations Ȋ̝̊̅§ very intriguing! Im waiting oo!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Goledenbaby, i dont knw what challenge you are facing right now. But whatever the problem is, i have handed it over 2 God in prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Freechild07, thanks for bringing us this write-up about the deliverance session, I thank God that you have saved a soul cos servant vic told me that it is more profitable to save a soul for Christ than to win a soul, in one of his preaching. and what you did was saving a soul not just one soul, cos by posting those write-ups you have saved many souls who might be both viewers or members of this thread. Thanks may God give you testimonies that will occupy multiple pages,

@Rute you are welcome back from the holiday, hope every one is fine over there? thank God for journey mercy, this yr is your year of all round BFP IJMN.

@Santagelo25, I thank God for your enless joy and celebration, saw you in my dream and you told me that your face is looking plumpy and shinning since you started going for CCT prayer session, and of a truth that revelation that had where I saw you picking some pure green fresh fruits will come to pass in every areas of your life IJMN.

since santagelo25's face is now looking plumpy and shinny as he said in that dream, it means my brother Enm's head must have gotten what we normally call big man spare tire, those days, at the back of his head haahaa, we thank God for all our men of valors in this thread.

now we have shyna112, as pikinpapa, FatherAbrham, as Goldenpapy, 4Gsmokie, as invisible P.A, Editor, to Freechild07,

@Goldenbaby, I have to break, and come in when I saw your complain, I dreamt of you and saw that you are inbetween decision, remember that no one can force a gold to become a silver and Gold is never a Gold until it passes through fire, just put one plus one together and get the answer for your self cos malpractices could lead to a wrong answer and land you in failure, thereby making you to repeat.

why are you afraid? let me remind you again there is no failure among all the listed name in this thread, I laughed when I saw your birthday announcement hmm do you know we were born in the same month? is just one day gap, I hope you know whom you are? a daughter of God,

I WISH TO NARRATE THIS FOR THE SAKE OF WOMEN THAT THINK THEIR DH IS THE WORST.
my dh woke up that morning and shouted happy forty something birthday and planed to take me out for a surprise package,
but I reminded him that demons can enter someone by going to some places to catch fun, and I do not want to go back to Egypt cos if Pharoah catches me a second time hmm hmm then you will know that is second journey that killed Mungo Parkoo!

I told him to give me the money he wanted to spend on that outing let me invest it into balance and take taxi or okada business and he started laughing, later he gave me a cheque and i was very happy to the extent that I did not look at check until yesterday evening after he had travelled back to where he is working out his transfare, before I now realised that the date on the cheque is January 2017 haaahaaa God save me I almost fainted on seeing the date, haaaahaaa still lol my dear conquerors.

I am posting this for the sake of those that thinks their husband is the worst husband, husband and wife matter is, keep parching as long as it continues to leak, just make sure you have something doing that fetches you something financially and make yourself comfortable then enjoy your marriage, if you are waiting for one special comfort in marriage, you can't stay.
now we have settled the matter without quarrel, how did I do this? pls. couples should learn how to quarrel via text messages while each person remains far from each other so that before they get home everything would have calmed down as if nothing ever happened,
then both should delet the messages and reply, I learned this and is working for me.

but for real,am not calling for any birthday celebrtion until I wake up one morning and see multiple bfp announcement in this thread and is nearer now in Jesus Mighty name.

@All, that emailed me including our FatherAbraham, am sorry for not replying you fast, is cos Oga was around, and always prefare me to hid inside ecolac bag and be showering prayers and revelation for him alone. aah! malliage! God help us, Now the rat is going to play while the cat is away to where he is working out his transfare, I will reply everyone tomorrow by eve. pls. learn to make your marriage work by making up and not break-up. and you will be the happiest woman on this planet Earth.

Thanks for reading.
my email is: joyfavour07@gmil.com

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Godsent,A big,big Amennnnn to your revelation.It has come to pass in Jesus name.Cant wait to testify.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
@mama Godsent if i say i love u is an understatement. I love everything abt u. U are my woman of God. Make i ask u ma, u never see me for ur dreams before. I beg see me. I will go for the deliverance the devil is a liar he cant get me and my family member this year. @ mama Godsent my younger sister tat went for xmas come bck with sickness but i thank God he is on the throne. Plz @ all help me and put her in ur prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Freechild07,Aderome and Adaroable, thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@God's sent, thanks for the encouraging words,and happy belated birthday to you. Concerning what I posted that I need a prayer,I don't want to even disturb myself about it,that's why I want the perfect will of God to be done. I have handed it over to God and any decision I make from now,let him perfect it. I can't continue trying to make a silver turn to gold since what I want is gold and the silver can't turn to gold. About you dreaming that am in-between decision, yes its the truth, but right now,I have decided and stamped it. Am no more afraid (was before). Let the will of God be done in my life if he's my creator,the one that knows me before I was formed in my mother's womb (I know he's seeing what am typing now). Let his will be done,because I won't be the one that will take the glory but him(God).
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
@mama godsent aka iya inner tube, what is big man spare tire? I don loss oh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Godsent, i say a big Amen to your prayers. Serv Vic told me the same thing about saving a soul and winning a soul too. Belated birthday greetings to you.May God bless and keep you.

@enm,big man spare tire is when you put on weight and you are looking fresh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
@Adaroable and @ Aderome., pls dont take offemce, which one of u called me back when i was leaving on thursday to introduce herself? The two names sound similar, so am confused.

@Godsent, happy belated birthday.

@Freechild, well done o. Have u thought about writing? Hope u know you've got a talent manifesting gradually - either as a novelist or newspaper columnist.

@Goldenbaby, whatever it is, i decree peace dat surpasses all understanding. It is when u have peace dat u can hear d Holy Spirit. God's will is in His Word, ask d Holy Spirit to show u in the Word of God, what God's will is concerning dat situation - remember WOFBI?

@Iya-Ejima, how body? I didnt see u on thursday, hope all is well?

Greetings to every conqueror.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2014
God forgive me every known and unknown sins i have committed and let your will be done in the life of Goldenbaby, she has been putting beautiful color and pictures, she has been a source of inspirations to all of us in this thread God please beautify her, let your will be done oh god of Heaven. will the beautifier not be beautified? I know you will beautify a beautifier oh God.

Goldenbaby: @Freechild07,Aderome and Adaroable, thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@God's sent, thanks for the encouraging words,and happy belated birthday to you. Concerning what I posted that I need a prayer,I don't want to even disturb myself about it,that's why I want the perfect will of God to be done. I have handed it over to God and any decision I make from now,let him perfect it. I can't continue trying to make a silver turn to gold since what I want is gold and the silver can't turn to gold. About you dreaming that am in-between decision, yes its the truth, but right now,I have decided and stamped it. Am no more afraid (was before). Let the will of God be done in my life if he's my creator,the one that knows me before I was formed in my mother's womb (I know he's seeing what am typing now). Let his will be done,because I won't be the one that will take the glory but him(God).

this is your bible verse,Psalm,121,

God let your will be done, please God let your will alone be done, sometimes a child hurriedly eats an undone food cos he/she is in a hurry to eat when the food is not done, but out of your mercy, you protected that child from being poising and died of that food due to the love you have for the child.
some people were on their way to promised land, but they saw a beautiful city and feel like taking a rest in that city for a while but before they know it, they became a native and resident of that city and later Destiny reminded them that they only branch the city to rest and they have not reached where they were going to then they tried to manage and be comfortable, but no way, they tried to make their host to behave in a way that can give them hope that one day, they will move and migrate to the promised land which was the place they were heading to, but their host is not showing any sign of constant positive change, and they get worried and others intervened trying to help by bringing their own decision and the guest got choked up, in the middle of the matter and stay in between decision with prayer point of a constant positive change in the life of their host.
Should we go back, should we stay may be our host will change and follow us to this promised land, may be our host may not change and we will tarry in one spot in pain forever without moving to the promised land, may be if they move alone and abandon their host they may quickly make it to their promised land, now their mind is scattered but Jesus knows the way "LET HIS WILL BE DONE" TO YOUR FAVOR IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

when evil powers are involve causing setback in the life of someone the victim need to make a move spiritually by taking God serious and walk in His ways then go for deliverance otherwise the victim may end up living in self pity and at the pity of his/her enemies and their is nothing anyone can do as in help that can reflect cos demons are always ready to make a star to become stagnant.

when ever you dream and see someone that told you his or her name in a dream or someone you already know, standing on the road and stopping different cars and finally got the one he/she can take to her destination but keep arguing the transport price, just know that such fellow is in-between decision.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:52am On Jan 05, 2014
@uteh, it was adorable that came to say hi. I was the one that pointed you out to her. I have not thought of writing o, it all depends on where God is leading me to. Thank you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:07am On Jan 05, 2014
@Uteh,Amen to your prayers,,,thanks.
@God's sent,Amen to your prayers, oh Lord let your will be done not mine. Thanks for the psalms,that's what I say every night(though I didn't read it tonight because I didn't pray). I have heard all that you have said,they are all directed to me(in-between). But for now, Let the will of God be done because any decision I made now will be his perfect will for me.
@All,will be leaving my villa early this morning, Xmas enjoyment don go till this year december. so life goes on, one have to fight for his or herself by God's grace.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Mina98(f): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2014
enm:

Frm oshodi or anywhere board a bus going to sango ota, stop at the last bus stop and walk to the bridge and ask of ijoko road by plaza junction take a bike to 5 idowu close off second powerline. It not far from the bridge but since it will be your first time take a bike.
thanks God bless you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2014
@Freechild07, what a wonderful piece by piece narration of what took place @CCT last week. Our God is great. Thanks be to God for using you as a vessel to bring deliverance to that lady. May her deliverance be permanent come next Thursday IJMN

Like JECU said, you have a talent that is yet to be tapped. As I was reading through your post, I felt I was @CCT when all U wrote took place.

@aderome & adorable, I say Amen to ur prayers.

@Caringpro, it is well with you and your sister in Jesus name. Please keep praying, studying God's word and believe Him to give U ur breakthrough.
How with the deliverance waka as planned last time?

@God's sent, Amen to ur prayers and insight into managing our family life. Sorry am yet to send the mail as promised, will try and do so 2moro evening.

@Goldenbaby, all I can say here is that God's perfect will must surely be done in your life.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2014
Good morning conquerors,

@All, as we are going to Church this morning let us put our sister Goldenbaby in prayer God let your will be done in her life"
cos that is why we are house full of conquerors.

@visitor30, am expecting your mail.

@FatherAbraham, I saw your mail but the network was so bad could not reply, pls. expect my reply this evening thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2014
Good morning my fellow conquerors. Thank God for another beautiful day. @mama Godsent, thank you for all ur advice and prayers. May God give u a revelation about me soon too.
@Goldenbaby, remember always that the plan of God for u is good & not evil. Be steadfast in prayer. The Lord has heard. He alone knws the best for u. Just keep thanking and praising him for working things out for u. You're blessed in Jesus name.
@aderome, my sister, as long as ur DH is drinking the blessed water, God will move him to come one day. Everything has its own time. At least, he believes in the miracle power of the blessed water. ;b.
@freechild, thank you for the write up once again. U make a good story teller. Seriously, try explore ur skills in writing.
Gotta go to church now. Have a great Sunday y'all!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Ndewoo nu @ all, if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't understand, ask your neighbor, ℓ☺ℓ.
@Sister Uteh, like sister freechild said, nah me come greet you and your handsome DH. I throw way salute again in Jesus name. May peace and tranquilty forever reign in our households na aha Jesus, Amen.
@ goldenbaby, as you are on your way back, may God grant you jounery mercy, Amen!! You shall arrive in peace. Nothing do you. Looking forward 2 meeting you as well in CCT this thursday, hope say you go come bah?
Norring much 2 say today, J̶̲̥̅̊U̶̲̥̅̊Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇Τ̣̣̥ passing by and decided 2 say hello 2 all man sha! Sister Godsent, my household they greet your household in Jesus name. @ Bro visitor30, i dey greet oo! God will continue 2 bless the work you hands.
May we all have a̶̲̥̅ splendid week ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
@visitor i did nt go again because of smthings tay happened. @All plz, i dnt knw wht is wrong wit me attimes i think of death, hw i want to die and if i die all this problems will be over so tat i can resy. Am really tired. God plz help me to fulfil the purpose u brought me into ds world. I need prayers for me and my siblings before i do smthing i will regret
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
@visitor i did nt go again because of smthings tay happened. @All plz, i dnt knw wht is wrong wit me attimes i think of death, hw i want to die and if i die all this problems will be over so tat i can rest. Am really tired. God plz help me to fulfil the purpose u brought me into ds world. I need prayers for me and my siblings before i do smthing i will regret
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
@goldenbaby the lord is your strength and shall continue to be till the end of time. Apart from godsent you are among those that somehow always keep me in track whenever am going astray. In other word a source of inspiration to keep pressing forward, because to me if God can do it for you and build you up spiritually then he can do it for me too, with this thought am always rest assured to continue trusting God.

Don't worry, just keep pressing on and see this period as a journey through the wilderness. Know and believe that whatever difficulty you encountering right now is your red sea waiting for you to part apart and walk on dry land to your promised land. Just keep continue calling on Baba God.

Baba God that answer moses and make the isrealite to walk on dry land through the red sea will answer you and make you to walk on dry land through any red sea confronting you right now in the name of jesus. He shall strengthen you with His joy, His power of exceeding grace and the resurrection power , fill you up with wisdom, understanding and revelation and your growth shall not be offensive to the world but made the world to glorify the name of the Lord Jesus in your life in Jesus name amen.

@all happy sunday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Uteh, thanks for checking up on me dear. Had a meeting scheduled to hold on that same day and cldnt be excused. Keyed into d session spiritually though.
@Golden, his grace is sufficient for you to enable u make d best decision.
@Godsent, Amen to ur prayers.
@All conquerors, hv a blessed wk ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.