Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,453 members, 7,914,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (339615 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
grin at Funkybaybee.

@Julieccentric, sharp babe.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Julieccentric: God bless you for this thread o ye great and virtous women.May God wipe your tears away and give you joy, peace and all your heart desires. I had to read this thread from page 1 to the present page and had to laugh really hard @ some point and shiver with tears @ some point too.

The devil is indeed a big liar! He has failed!! He knows the great destinies that lies within women that's why he likes to tamper with them.Although am single and would be getting married soon but I would ensure I heed to al the advice of continous personal deliverance, following God's precept and doing all the necessary test before the D-day! God bless you all esp God's sent, goldenbaby, julieton,pikinmama,Rute and everyone.

You would all achieve purpose in life and carry your bundle of joy!

The best thing is to learn from peoples mistakes and make correction, because it is not all that go through it that can come out with their testimony. If not for God and this servant Vic where and who would have helped some of us.

If only you know the amount I spent in drugs and hospital, for my challenges, you will know that God has done for me what no man can do for me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Julieccentric, thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@All, servant vic sent me the prayers I will do before the deliverance,he said I should call him every thursday by 2pm for my booking so that he can see me, he also said that I should come around 8.30am last thursday of this month for my deliverance. But he didn't say anything about me fasting,he said I should continue praying after 3 to 3 hours,as in 6times before bed time. I really need to be delivered from every unknown spirit and stagnation.
When will be the right time for me to stay the prayers,because he gave me the prayer points I will say on monday, tuesday and wednesday.

Servant Vic always include fasing with his prayer point, you need to fast
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Funkybaybee and Julieton, thank you so much..you guys are blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls I need servant Vic's number I need to call him asap for this month's deliverance appointment, it must not pass me by, my life must change for better. Pls inbox me his number to my email mdm4sure@yahoo.com pls help save a soul.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2013
My people fear is gripping me since last week I saw a baby's coffin in my dream what does it mean but the coffin was empty and there was car but I refused to get into the car with the coffin I will b calling servant Vic tomorow please pray for me
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013
Julieccentric: God bless you for this thread o ye great and virtous women.May God wipe your tears away and give you joy, peace and all your heart desires. I had to read this thread from page 1 to the present page and had to laugh really hard @ some point and shiver with tears @ some point too.

The devil is indeed a big liar! He has failed!! He knows the great destinies that lies within women that's why he likes to tamper with them.Although am single and would be getting married soon but I would ensure I heed to al the advice of continous personal deliverance, following God's precept and doing all the necessary test before the D-day! God bless you all esp God's sent, goldenbaby, julieton,pikinmama,Rute and everyone.

how cn i chat wit u?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rute: My people fear is gripping me since last week I saw a baby's coffin in my dream what does it mean but the coffin was empty and there was car but I refused to get into the car with the coffin I will b calling servant Vic tomorow please pray for me

Now that you have taking what belongs to you from the captors, according to ur last dream, i feel the meaning of this present dream is that they wanted to try to collect the blessing back again but thank God you did not enter the car so they left with their empty coffin, they will be the one to enter that coffin in Jesus name Amen.
still call servant vic for prayer point since u cant go to the deliverance ground cos u dnt stay in Nigeria.
Because the evil kingdom may want to try their hand again, more so watch if you have indirectly commited sin that attracted them to try you tru dream. servant vic said we should always ask for forgiveness of sins at an interval every day, have u bn doing it?

4Gsmokei: Pls I need servant Vic's number I need to call him asap for this month's deliverance appointment, it must not pass me by, my life must change for better. Pls inbox me his number to my email mdm4sure@yahoo.com pls help save a soul.

Servant Vic number 08153309479, call him so that he can give you fasting, & book you for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
i throway salute o, have not been able to post in awhile cuz i jst got a job which is quite demanding. I was really down yesterday bt when i noticed i cldnt sleep throughout d nite i jst turned it to vigil cuz the devil wantd to occupy my thoughts.
i pray the Lord will answer all our heart desire.
@rute can we chat pls send me ur mail address.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good day my fruitful people, may we all not work in vain in Jesus name,

@All that sent me mail that they called servant vic and somebody else picked it and said he was praying for people as aty the time you called, please, i advice you to send him text cos i know that if he sees your text message, he will call you back when he is chance, he used to do that to i and hubby, so i believe he will call you if he sees ur miscall and text message.

@Rute, tukree has said it all so you have nothing to fear,

@Rute, DO YOU REMEMBER THIS POST ABOUT THE DREAM I HAD AFTER I CALLED SERVANT VIC AND HE PRAYED ON THE LISTED NAMES THAT I PRINTED OUT FROM HERE?
tHIS IS THE FULL DETAIL OF THAT DREAM, AND AM SURE YOU PRAYED THAT PRAYER THAT I POSTED ALONG WITH IT, THAT SERVANT VIC APPROVED BF I POSTED THE PRAYER POINT HERE.

last time i posted in here after i called servant vic to pray through phone on those listed names here that i printed out, how i saw a grave yard, and all the graves were tilled opened with a digger placed on each grave bt i did not see the people that tilled it open bt i saw a little boy standing at the entrance of the grave, directing people that wanted to pass a wrong side to follow the right entrance. so they followed the right entrance each person went to each opened grave and deep their hands inside it and carrried out some whitish materials and go home. so i woke up and i said to my husband "yes the grave has vomited all the buried blessings of all the people that servant vic is praying for cos i recognized one woman among the people i saw in that dream she was a lady i directed to servant vic ministry for deliverance bf we relocated.

LET US REPEAT THE PRAYER AGAIN, AND LET THE GRAVES VOMMIT MORE OF OUR BLESSING.
God my creator any sin i have commited both known and unknown sins pls. forgive me my sins
Yes now i stand in the Authority of the anointing of MY FATHER IN THE LORD Servant Vic by the power in the Blood of Jesus, and i say' let all your blessing that the enemies have buried let the grave where they buried them open and vomit all your blessings back to you alive,now in the name of Jesus Christ, command the grave that swallowed ur blessings to be open and let your blessings come fort and come out alive to you.

@Rute, i believed the grave vommitted all your blessing that was buried and you took them, now the evil kingdom came back with a coffin to collect it back. but by the power of God they have gone empty-handed with their empty coffin, they will not seize nor bury ur blessings again in jesus name amen. i hope u are asking for forgiveness of sins as instructed:
Try and call servant vic for prayer point.

@Julieccentric, on behalf of all the members of this great thread i sing this son for you in advance for your marriage>

"YOUR MARRIAGE WILL BE A BLESSING
"YOUR CHILDREN SURROUND YOUR TABLE
"YOU WILL SEE YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, CHILDREN'S CHILDREN, CHILDREN'S CHILDREN,
"THUS SAYS THE LORD OF HOST!

@All the new members you are all wellcome to the house of conquerors.

THANKS FOR READING.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Godlovesme my phone ia acting up please mail me at myrutendo@yahoo.com sorry I didn't see yo post in time

@Godsent thank you for that advice and that prayer I have prayed it enerstly(sp) you are a blessing to this generation Godsent may the good Lord continue to bless you and your family

@Tukree thank you my dear for your advice and prayers that dream really freaked me out may God come through for us and yes I'm continuosly asking for forgiveness of sins everytime
@all my sisters and brothers I greet you

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
@rute I've sent u a mail.
the devil is a liar, u will carry to term and deliver healthy baby in the Mighty name of Jesus. Fear not my dear.The Lord will not leave u at every point of ur life. dt is d devils way of snatchin blessing bt fear not

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
good evening all, @Rute God is on ur side, that is defeat number one the evil ones could not get hold of u this time around,
@God'sent` God will keep blessing you and your family, i sure prayed that prayer last time and i will pray it again and again.
@Godlovesme13, how body you realy stayed away frm dis house for too long.
all round bfp to we all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
ada40: good evening all, @Rute God is on ur side, that is defeat number one the evil ones could not get hold of u this time around,
@God'sent` God will keep blessing you and your family, i sure prayed that prayer last time and i will pray it again and again.
@Godlovesme13, how body you realy stayed away frm dis house for too long.
all round bfp to we all.

Amenooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2013
@ Godlovesme thank u for yo prayers my sister I didn't see the mail please send it again I need all the encouragement I can get I have also removed my mail from here one strange person mailed strange things to me I hope u still have my mail with u

@Ada40 amen to yo prayers I now found a church with a Nigerian pastor here in SA I'm praying that he is a genuine man of God but so far demons are coming out one woman said her fibroid fell out after prayer so I will be going there tonight
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by lanjum(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Good morning @all,am jst seeing this thread 4 d 1st tym.@Godsent,Goldenbaby and others may God bless u all. I want 2 call d servant of God this early mornin cos i can"t wait to book an appointment wit him.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
good-day my lovely people. how are we doing?

please no body should be offended about what i want to say here,
cos to be fore-warn is to be fore-arm,

i want us to know that this thread is not a thread where any one can make a connection that involves friendship or financial involvement of any kind.
so if you are posting your email address here
or giving out your email address openly here, i feel is dangerous,
so to avoid beign scammed financioally or otherwise,
pls. stop puting ur email adress here for any reason.
so that scammers will not use it and tell u, they are savant vic they want to pray for you so they want you to pay money for prayer.

cos as far as i know, servant vic does not collect money or any gift item
from people, even when you give to him face to face he will tell you that God does not
collect money to deliver his children.
i believe the reason God's sent put her email add. is to give out servant vic's phone number to people that needs deliverance, when the moderator hide her first post that openly bear servant vic's phone number, which the moderator later allowed when they saw that servant vic is not a fake prophet or a scammer.

Pikinmama put her email addrerss for the sake of people that want to go for IVF after deliverance, and want to ask her question on how she succeeded at one attempt, which she has bn giving helpful and useful information to people in ivf thread.
which i Sotum2, have read several time.
so stop puting in your email address or phone number here for your own good, cos if anyone defrauds you, you are on your own.

Notice!
SERVANT VIC DOES NOT COLLECT MONEY OR GIFT ITEMS
INSTEAD HE GIVES TO NEEDY PEOPLE.

i witnessed it when i went there.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
SECONDED

@Sotum you are right.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sotum dis infor make sence, i was a victim of this email address thing in
a particular website, where i was receiving and sending infor, fro and to a wrong person, thank God i realised the trick on time, and stopped i wuld 've lose lots of money to that connection.
we all in this tread know that servant vic does not collect money for deliverance or gift items, so if you receive any mail that tells you He is servant vic and he needs money to pray for you just donot respond, cos we all knows the man cannot do such.
@all let us be very careful the way we expose our email adds.

@lanjum, u are wellcome into the thread of fruitful mummies and daddies.
di is d number u requested for, Servant Vic number 08153309479,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ada40 thanks o body dey inside cloth,
@rute i still have ur mail i'll try and resend d msg.
neva knew they cld scam tru email will d person hypnotise u to send money. hmmmm nawa o
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Our God is not a late God, He is always on time.
My wonderful people, i got a BFP on 31st of july and by God's grace my first scan today showed a very strong heart beat. It can only be God!
After a failed ivf in march, this natural BFP is nothing short of a miracle.
It was Faith in my God dat gave me this miracle.
I urge all waiting parents, please DO NOT loose faith in GOd. I am a true witness of God's un-wavering love for His children.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
@olivia...congrats. I rejoice wit u. U wi carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name...amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by onemopol: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please my people (God_sent and others). Abeg make una give me direction to the ministry . I have already taken 29th of this month off work. please and please. make me sef testify.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
@olivia3d congratulation on yo bfp you will carry to term IJMN

@Sotum I agree with you bro
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Praisssssssssssss Masteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
what A Mighty God we serve, @olivia3d, congratulations, wishing you happy and healthy nine months.i cover u and ur lo with the blood of Jesu.

@Goldenbaby, where are you? oya, oya, come in an prepare her certificate of mother-hood,
don't waste time pleas,that revelation of rain of bfps in this thread and in ttc thread is on,
everyone get ready for ur all round bfps.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Olivia, congratulation,i thank God for you,you will carry to term,Amen.. Happy motherhood. @God's sent,network has been bad since yesterday,i can't browse with my BB for now,so the phone am using to browse now can't upload, please ooo,bear with me..... @Oliva,just want to tell you that the most important person on earth is a mother,she cannot claim the honor of having built NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, She need not. she has built something more magnificent than any cathedral-- a dwelling for an immortal soul.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Mmmmm my people Godsent ,sotum , goldenbaby Julieton pikinmama and all please help explain this wonder to me o .
As I said earlier I found a church here with a Nigerian pastor I'm very sceptical in juss trusting any man of God so I've been praying concerning this church so I now said to my husband let's juss go to their evening service only.
So last night we went after 10 minutes the pastor now points at me and calls me to the alter he now says "is yo name Rute?" I say yes he then says how many children would you like to have? To say I was surprised my people!! its an understatement he now goes on to tell me a lot of things and my DH was so shocked
My people do they do that in Nigeria I'm beyond surprised. I told him I want 3 kids the first ones to be twins the whole church roared with laughter kkkkkiki

Please forgive my long post I juss can't keep it inside
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2013
@Rute,be careful,with prophesy and vision matter,
dis visionand prophesy thing almost cost me my marriage,
that was how the pastor called me by my name said so many things about my dh family that i din't tell him, long story though,
advice, just look for mountain of fire church and attend,
servant vic recommended mountain of fire for me after my deliverance, and i am enjoying
their way of worship and prayer since i started going to mountain of fire church.
look around your area there u will sure see one of their branch, start worshipping with them and forget prophecy and vision, to avoid beign a victim.

@olivia3d, Congratulations,
@Goldenbaby, our honorable Artist, you can quote, the beautiful image/certificate, you uploaded to make it easier.
for redeemersaves,

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2013
@ Julieton thank you I'm approaching this matter very very carefully I've never seen that mfm church here I only see their tv station on my dstv Servant Vic also suggested chosen church if I remember correctly but I only see it on dstv nowhere here
May God help us in this ttc journey so we will not fall into the hands of fake man of God . It is well with us
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Congrats Olivia3d.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good afternoon conquerors,
Rute your post made me to remember how I lost my beautiful mother to the cold hands of death cos of prophecy and vision, where they told me that she is the one that removed my fallopian tubes, ur post made me cry about that bad experience. Oh my loving and kind mother. @Rute, be careful where you go for prayers,
be careful, be careful, be careful!

Do not worry one day you will be opportune to visit servant vic ministry then you will see where he called out
Some demons that some fakys are using to prophesy and the demons they uses to see vision then you will
Run away from anything prophecy and vision. And be praying seriously for only physical manifestation of bfps, not beign pregnant spiritually and barren physically. I have not finish posting my bad experience.
@Rute, pls. be careful, last time I read that you are 32, and the medical issue you have is just
Annovulation or hormonal imbalance, I just laughed cos . you are still very young,
2. you have no fertility issue that can hold u down.

My observation: you are not relaxed emotionally. Dh’s behavior makes you to freak sometimes before now , you must have gotten what is called unnoticed abortion, several time, cos you are not even focused enough to notice changes in ur body before a delayed flow that suppose to result to preggy later came up and u see it as af.
The problem is that you are always here and there no settlement of mind.
Pls. calm down and look for a good gyn to help you on follicle tracking, go on leafy vegetable food, I WAS IN THIS JOURNEY AND I KNOW HOW U FEELS.
Be watching Tv or videos that keeps you happy like American Puppygringringringrin
Learn to sleep after work if possible get a male house help to enable you relax, (Males helps are very obedient) you can call servant vic to be blessing water for you cos u are not in Nigeria, and have nobody here to stand in gap for u on deliverance ground. Look for mountain of fire church they are everywhere search for it there.

@All, let us learn to be alart spiritually and be calm physically but wise medically.
Happy weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.