Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,045 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (337857 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2013
@Pikinmama, you too much jare.. Ride on..
@Manoda, ok dear, am cool ooo, preparing for this month's deliverance.
@Finecheek, all will be well, just keep trusting God,he won't let you down, don't know if servant vic still book for deliverance, you can call him to confirm.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Good morning all,
@finecheek, take it easy, you will get there soon,
if u see the mail that God'sent replied me yesternight u will know that anyone whose name has entered into this thread prayer list will surely get bfp and other good things.
when God's sent first enter ttc thread and talk about savant vic & beign spiritual when one is trying to conceive every body was against her i must confess including me,i tot she came to advertise their church & vic, then i was only viewing but many of us now hs finally succumb to going spiritual interms of prayers and deliverance, and the numbers of Bfp are realy increasing, if any one has not noticed, me i noticed that the numbers of Bfps are constantly increasing and higher compared to back yrs when God'sent has not come in there to talk about the spiritual steps in ttc,it sure means many of us have taking the spiritual serious, and it is working,
i did not want to share this testimony bf so that some of my friends that knows my user name will not see my mum as mad mum , more over i was still watching my mum's behaviour, bt dis night 2am i had a dream where a little girl was asking me Aunty Julie why are u hiding God's work, are u ashamed of God & servant vic? so i decid to tell you people here, my mum used to have this mental problem that comes and goes within one week, dats one week on one week off, but d day i cald pastor vic bf i went for my deliverance he spoke with my mum on phone, dat night my mum stoped misbehaving & slept off, for three days she did not misbehave much like the way she used to, i went for deliverance & brought that water and i begin to use it on her and now she is ok, she can cook, she can take her bath she can go outside and visit people there is no trace of mental disorder again. praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Master Jesus
@All,sorry for my long post but i have realy benefited from this thread especially in the deliverance my whole life has been delivered.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Godsent,thanks and Amen to that prayer.

@Pikinmama,loooooolz.

@julleton,thank God for ur testimony,it shall be permanent in Jesus name.

@all newbies,u are highly welcom,ur testimonies are next in line.

@all,God who has started a tremendous work on TTC thread will also visit everyone here in Jesus.AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Julieton that's a powerful testimony my dear it is well with you my dear may God continue taking u from glory to glory

@Pikinmama u r funny bless you dear!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thank God for your testimony@Julieton
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
hello all, how can i contact the man of God please
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Julieton, waooh! that was a wonderful testimony and I pray that what Baba God has started doing in your life & family shall remain permanent in Jesus Name!
@ finecheek, it is well with you........just relax and keep your absolute trust in God..........your breakthrough is just around the corner...Be strong in the lord and in the power of His might... You are sure next in line for a miracle!
@ All, Wishing you all a glorious and wonderful day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Julieton, wow!!! Thank God for your testimony my dear, your mum's healing will be permanent Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
konfessor: hello all, how can i contact the man of God please

This is Servant Vic number 08153309479,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
sotum2:

This is Servant Vic number 08153309479,

thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
konfessor: thanks

call him, you will testify IJN

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Menes,yes d prayers n fasting is 4d both of us.
@Pikinmama,u nor go kill us wif laughter oh,ride on my big sis,nofin do u!
@Julleton,thank God 4 dis miracle in ur mum's life,it shall b permanent IJN Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2013
sotum2:

call him, you will testify IJN
i will, thanks bro
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2013
My people am so excited dis Morning cos I know my miracle is on the way pastor vic finally picked my call today and ve been booked for deliverance on the 29th. @pickinmama I was also diagnosed with bilateral hydrosalpinx abeg make u dey give me any Info wey u get on how to be a joyful mother of children.

Plz ause join us in prayers so that we will also be delivered IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin@ pickin mama no mind me jare buh tank God ve gat my groove back grin all d hospital I go say d only chance of getting pregnant through Ivf is to remove my tubes cos if d belle stays d fluid in d tube will cause miscarriage and in order to avoid that dem say na to cut off my God's given part.sinz then I run comot o! I believe God for a natural conception
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mamas and papas am new in this thread
abeg make una include me in your prayers.
I no get money take am buy better thing for my body. Na so so one hospital to other due to ttc. I don pray tire no sabi any other topic to pray on again.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mercifull(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hi people.I'm new to this thread,please God sent please put my name in the prayer list.Thank youu
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
dis pikinmama youre so funny that I wont be surprised if your pikin comes out laughing instead of crying. If it happens like that I trust nairaland; your gist go reach front page.

Amen to the prayers Godsent. May all the fruitful mummies and daddies here be blessed beyond their wildest expectation. IJN. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Iykmau and Mercifull, you are welcome to this thread of conquerors, our God lord will remember you soon.
@Iykmau,cool down,don't pray again, just thank God and praise him for answering your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
iykmau: Mamas and papas am new in this thread
abeg make una include me in your prayers.
I no get money take am buy better thing for my body. Na so so one hospital to other due to ttc. I don pray tire no sabi any other topic to pray on again.

that is the kind of expenses i was facing but now my story have changed,
yours will change soon happy bfp in advance, u are welcome 2 the tread of
conqyuarors. ur name will be added soon.

mercifull: Hi people.I'm new to this thread,please God sent please put my name in the prayer list.Thank youu

u are wellcome we usher u into d house of all round bfps,
u are d next testifier, some body somewhere is always praying
tru phone on these names, dat is what Godsent tld me tru mail, dat she buys credit every
tursday calls servant vic to pray on d listed names for the all round bfp, cos
it was God dat made her a mother when all her medical report was noting towrite home about.
dat same God will visit all of us here with bfp.

@pikinmama, of a truth i tell u you can cure hypertention with ur funny words, ---the doctors wanted to
bokoharam ur fallopian tubes lol u wil not kill me with laugh grin
@oesespiece how u de, @judii, how far have u cald servant vic about the search of where u can lodge?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg, make una add konfessor too for the prayer list biko.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
The word of God has solution even for blocked Fallopian tube. You may not believe it but the word of God has helped so many women overcome blocked fallopian tubes. If you trust his word it will also help you. "He has walled me in so that I cannot escape; he has barred my way with blocks of stone; he has made my path crooked."? (Lamentations 3:7-cool This description from the Bible best describes the blockage of the Fallopian tubes. What is a tube? The dictionary describes a tube as a slender channel that can be within a human body. The Fallopian tube is a long channel within the body of a woman. It is like a long road through which sperm travels into the womb.

But when it is barred or blocked, it becomes impossible for the sperm to pass through.

The sperm is walled in and cannot escape. Its passage is barred by (scar tissue), making it impossible for fertilisation to take place. But the Bible says: "with the help of the Lord you can scale a wall." So the wall of stone built around your tubes can be commanded to melt like wax at the name of the Lord. You can become a victor instead of a victim in Jesus' name. The problem you are facing today could become your testimony to the glory of God.

The Bible says this "because of the Lord's great compassion we are not defeated by blocked Fallopian tubes and infertility, "for His compassion never fails"?. It is renewed every morning. Great is His faithfulness." (Lamentations 3: 22-23. The Father God is truly faithful and nobody who put their trust in Him will ever be put to shame.

Hannah's blocked Fallopian tubes

The best illustration of blocked Fallopian tubes in the Bible is Hannah. The Bible records in 1 Samuel 1: 6: "that the Lord had closed her womb."? This essentially involved the closure of the Fallopian tubes. This is because the Fallopian tube is like a door or passage which can be closed or blocked. Hannah's tubes were closed but she kept on praying to the Lord. One day the pastor of the church where she was praying came in and saw how desperately she was praying. He thought she was drunk but she said to him, "No my pastor I am not drunk, I am only praying my heart out to the Lord."? The pastor of that church blessed her and said: "Go in peace; may the Lord grant you what you asked him."

The Bible says, "the Lord remembered Hannah in the course of time and she conceived and gave birth to a son".
Many women today face Fallopian tube problems. Please get this clear in your spirit-no matter the cause of the tubal blockage-at the name of Jesus it will have to open. You might have noticed that in the Bible, it never told us the method God used to close Hannah's womb- but her Fallopian tubes were closed. But the "Lord determined to tear down the wall around the daughter of Zion,"? (that is you) in Jesus' name.

The Lord has already determined to tear down the wall that is built around your Fallopian tubes.

Hannah would not give up. She kept praying. She kept on trusting God. And because of her prayer God opened her womb. He removed whatever was blocking her tubes and blessed her with a son. If you will trust God and hold on to Him-He will do the same for you. For our God is no respecter of persons.

Today you may face the wall of blocked Fallopian tubes- you may have done all you know how to do without success. I just encourage you to open your mouth and praise God. Praise Him and just watch what He will do for you. The God who did it for Hannah will do the same for you. Blocked Fallopian tubes are not a problem to God.

Today God is requiring the same of you. He wants you to look up to Him. Rely on Him and trust Him to give you victory in all areas of life even when your problem is blocked Fallopian tubes.

You can take these steps of faith today:

Come to God by faith.

Tell Him the problem you face.

Tell Him what you desire for Him to do for you and believe you have received it

Thank Him for it through faith

Then start to praise Him - the more the praise, the quicker the victory.

Take the confession written below and speak them out of your mouth. Praise God more often than you used to. Very soon you will be pregnant. God bless you and I love you.

Confession Father I thank you for your grace and mercy. I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ and I bless you. I thank you that in Christ I am blessed and fruitful. Thank you for making me a happy mother of my own children. Your Word is powerful. I speak in faith-It has performed surgery on my Fallopian tubes removing any blockage and healing all damages that existed. My Fallopian tubes are open in the name of Jesus. I am free from every curse of infertility. My tubes can now transport life. Thank you Father for glorifying your name in my life in Jesus' name

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello everyone,
I don de follow dis thread tey tey.. Abeg God sent add my name to the list. We all go testify IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Finecheek may God answer you.Thank you for that post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by myjesus500: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
More testimonies in Jesus Name.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
I finally have been booked for the 29th and have gotten my booking number...I am so high in faith right now. New things, new beginings, great testimonies in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
@finecheek,thanks.May God reward u plenty.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godlovesme13(f): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Lord will remember everyone on this thread and give us loads of bfp in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Our testimony is here.
Welcome all newbies
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
@finecheek, good post and very useful for people tht do not even know how to start a prayer dat concern their case anymore, cos it gets to the stage where one does not even know what to pray and how to pray concerning an issue.

@all new members u are highly wellcome, u will soon testify of multiple bfps.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
@All, I got this text from The servant of God

CHRIST CHOSEN TABERNACLE(C.C.T) from Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Finecheek, thank you for that wonderful piece and the prayers. @All, may God grant us our bfps all blessings in Jesus Name!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.