Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,302 members, 7,947,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (340984 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Pintoxx Dear, na soooo, power pass power, Satan is a big Fool and a Failure.. you have received your miracle and testimony.Amen
@Sotum, we will really sleep like babies oooooo.
@All that went for the deliverance, our Good Lord will visit us and also those that couldn't make it.. The Lord don settle us oooo. we are free from all those evil kingdom and creature, and also from the sins of Iniquity,Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Good morning my fellow mamas and papas, please lets pray for the soul of one of our sister in ttc thread "Kemidebbie" who died on the 24th of this month with her nine month pregnancy, Her DH informed us of the sad news yesterday,is in page 401.. when I was going back home after the deliverance yesterday, I decided to login but the sad news weighed me down. God knows the best. All our sisters in the ttc are really in a mourning mood since yesterday. Please let's join them tomorrow in praying for the family she left behind and also for all the pregnant women. May the soul of Kemidebbie rest in peace Amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Good morning all,
what a sad news,
@All, please let us all go to TTC thread, and post our condolence message there.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2013
good morning to you all. condolence to the family of the pregnant lady that passed on, may God almighty help her family to bear the loss.
that yesterday was awesome, evil spirit bow when dey met the power of God. satan and his demons have totally lost out and i got my total deliverance.
pls i didnt get the instruction yesterday on how to use the water. can someone please type ithere, i mean the comprehensive prayer point for each situation and how to use it. thank you all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2013
konfessor:
pls i didnt get the instruction yesterday on how to use the water. can someone please type ithere, i mean the comprehensive prayer point for each situation and how to use it. thank you all

@confessor, call him in the evening, to tell you how u can use it according to
the situation u 've,
i just manage to type, my eyes are still dimming, all the palmwine i'vr bn drinking in the dream, is still gushing out from vjj what a surprise, thank God am off work today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2013
ok, i will call him, thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2013
@bros sotum,u r very correct.@confessor,call him 2morrow as from 3pm 4 evry informatn .@Goldengold baby,thanks av .nt logged in 2ttc,may her soul rest in perfect peace,dis life ehn ,anyway God knows best.
@all,slept so well,just dey dream sweet sweet dreams,may God continue 2 increase d anointing of -His humble n generous Servant Vic. AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wow this is terrible news.may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Can't even begin to imagine how her husband would be feeling,but may God grant
Him the strength to bear the loss.
Yes I slept well too,sprinkled water all over my bed before sleeping,
And my sleep was smooth.Thank God.
I'm trying to follow serv vic's instructions where he says
We should be asking for forgiveness of sins at the time intervals he gave us.

I pray we all have mighty testimonies to share with the world very soon,
And that God continues to bless and enlarge our coasts,because He is the Lifter up of our heads.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
@menes, Pintoxx, Goldenbaby,osespice, mahogany28,konfessor and all that went to the deliverance ground yesterday,
hmmmm you may not understand now,i did not want to tell you people, but i wished to tell you now, so that you will be serious in maintaining your deliverance, it happened that, i planned to fast from 6am to 12pm only on Wednesday, to tell God about our all round bfps, but i was surprise that at 12pm i was full of strenght so i decided to fast till 3pm, although i still give my baby bossom milk but not that full time breast feeding cos he has long started eating all kinds of swallows, even pounded yam, so he no longer suck much, am just bossom feeding him so that the bossom milk will not get soured cos is poisnous if you skip one day off breast feeding a child and continue the next day, cos i wish to allow him to suck little by little until he clock one yr, so i give him little in the morning and little in the evening so that it won't go sour,

so at 3pm on Wednesday, after praying i went to the kitchen to take some food, but i lost apetite and was still full of strength, so i forgot about the food,and decided to stay till 6pm, by 630pm i decided to go and warm the rice so that i can eat even if i was not hungry but after warming the rice i put some in a plate but immediately, water dropped on it from the decking, i looked up and saw that the decking was wet as if the water pipe line bursted, cos it is a condict plumbing water line, immediately the water dropped on the food i lost appetite but i was really full of strenght as if i ate a whole pot of food, so i went back to my room and i continued the fasting and praying again, the next morning which was on thursday, i was still full of strenght and no appetite even to drink water no way all the food in the house including the drinking was irritating me, so i kept praying and fasting, do you know what! by 2:15pm,on Thursday, hunger came from no where, that my body was now shaking so i prayed little and drank some water and ate food.
it has never happened to me 6am on wednesday till 2.15 on Thursday?

I felt the deliverance session must have ended between that very time that the strength left me and hunger came around 2:15pm.
it has never happened that way, even when i was ttc or praying for a special need i could not fast more than 6am to 6pm, i mean it has never happen to me , AM SURE AND I KNOW SOMETHING BIG POSITIVE WANT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIVES. follow instruction that servant vic gave you cos something is already happening in your lives.

i don't know who i fasted for among all of us here but God Almighty knows you, and he knows how much we need this all round bfps in every areas of our life that is why He helped me to carry on the fasting without feeling dizzy/ fainting, Let me tell you all big positive things that you did not expect is going to come out from this deliverance session that you just attended, including those that have attended bf.

hmmm you may not understand this, cos it is only a prisoner that knows the meaning of freedom, and it is only those that faught or witnessed war that know the value of the song that says"LET'S COME TOGETHER AS ONE"

PLS. keep all the instruction servant vic gave you, and learn to control anger and talk less.
OUR TESTIMONIES ARE SURE!!

PLS. ALL THAT HAVE POSTED CONDOLENCE MESSAGE TO Kemidebbie'S FAMILY HERE,PLS. EDIT YOUR CONDOLENT MESSAGE AND GO AND PUT IT IN TTC THREAD WHERE IT CAN BE SEEN COS THAT IS HER FORUM, SHE IS WELL KNOWN THERE.

TESTIMONIES TIME BLESSING TIME!

THANKS FOR READING.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
@All that attended the deliverance session yesterday, I bless the name of the Lord God Almighty for you all. Thank God for journey mercies and welcome back. May all that you have experienced and many more that will come like God's Sent has said remain permanent in Jesus Name.

@God's Sent, thanks for your prayers in standing in the gap for all of us and the words of encouragement. each time I read your post here am blessed. I also read your post on the ttc thread. Awesome! The spiritual sure need to be taken care of at all time, not only when we are expecting or going through challenges. I didn't post on the thread since am not really an active member there, I just go in there and once in a while read through. May her Soul rest in Peace.

I have been calling the servant of God today, he has been able to take me calls and didn't send me any sms. Like Pintoxx said here, I will call him tomorrow and also send him an sms.

TESTIMONY TIME, BLESSING TIME!

Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Good day beloved blessed people. I want to thank God for His awesome visitation & touch in my life during yesterday's deliverance service. Like never before the Holy Spirit touched me and am feeling a new me. Yesterday I got to the Church before they opened cos I was too determined & prepared for a final showdown with the enemies of my life and God proved that He alone is God. I woke up very late today cos the sleep & dreams were too sweet to come out from. I thank God for Ser Vic, more anointing upon his life and I remain grateful to God sent & Co for starting this thread, they are life savers. I wish everyone fabulous testimonies IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Godsent ,thanks 4 interceding on our behalf,God wil surely reward u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
@God's sent, thanks for praying on our behalf, may God bless you.
@All that went for the deliverance,we are already settled!! I saw all of you there oooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
@God's sent thank u 4 all the prayers,God will surely reward and never forget you and your household IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Godsent may GOD continue to strenghten u.As u are standing on d gap for us,so shall God stand in d gap for u too Amen.

At all dat has gone for d deliverance,i want to assure u all dat ur testimonies will not cease.Like i said b4,after me and my dh attended dat deliverance,our life has transformed for d best.Dont b in a hurry,just relax ur mind and follow d instructions given to u by servant vic,alwz asking for forgiveness and abstaining from sin especially anger and lies.

Below is d hymn i saw my self singing as a special number in my dream last nite:

WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
ALL OUR SINS AND GRIEF TO BEAR
WHAT A PRIVILEGE TO CARRY
EVERYTHING TO GOD IN PRAYER
OH WHAT PEACE WE OFTEN FORFEIT
OH WHAT NEEDLESS PAIN WE BEAR
ALL because WE DO NOT CARRY
EVRYTHING TO GOD IN PRAYER

HAVE WE TRIALS AND TEMPTATIONS?
IS THERE TROUBLE ANYWHERE?
WE SHOULD NEVER B DISCOURAGED
TAKE IT TO D LORD IN PRAAYER
CAN WE FIND A FRIEND SO FAITHFUL?
WHO WILL ALL OUR SORROWS SHARE
JESUS KNOWS OUR EVERY WEAKNESS
TAKE IT TO D LORD IN PRAYER

ARE WE WEAK AND HEAVY LADEN?
CUMBERED WITH A LOAD OF CARE?
PRECIOUS SAVIOUR STILL OUR REFUGE
DO THY FRIENDS DESPISE FORSAKE U?
IN HIS ARMS HE WILL TAKE AND SHIELD U
THOU WILL FIND A SOLACE THERE

I meditated on dis song truout today and i was realy blessed cos i lay everything down at d feet of my maker tru prayer and i saw result.Even as God has ministered to me tru dis hymn,so shall He also minister to any dat will like to meditate on it.

Smile cos our blessings will not mingle wit any sorrow in Jesus name i pray amen.
Remain blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Hope23, thanks for the Song, really Love it, we really need to take everything to God in prayer cos he alone can solve it. And also Amen to your prayers..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Gdevenin all, I hv read all d testimonies posted here may God be praised Amen. @Godsent pls find time and reply d mail I sent u tnx
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Hope23, thanks for this lovely song, God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Good Morning to all the glorious mamas & papas in the house, hope we all had a blessed night rest. Wishing you all a happy weekend and all round bfps.

@Hope23, God bless you for that wonderful/powerful song. Each time I remember that song, am always bless. Also thank you for your prayers.

@God's Sent, may God continue to bless you and you wonderful family. Thank you for starting this thread. May the joy and laughter of God never leave your life in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2013
@ Hope23 what an owesome song, God bless you.
@ All that attended the deliverance session, may we do all that servant Vic asked u to do, by walking in the ways of the Lord and asking for forgiveness of sins everytime.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chiteny(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2013
PLEASE WHAT IS TTC AND DH?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2013
Good morning all, I really believe God is in that place because I have done deliverance many times but that thursday was the first time that anyform of manisfestaion occured, when servant vic said, we shud focus on God and concentrate, I tried, but satan kept telling me that maybe the man of God is fake,but the spirit of God told me to counter that thougth odawise I will just go as I came without any result,so I started saying in my heart that the devil will not rob me of my deliverance this time. I said u devil, u are a liar and you will not rob me this time, I kept saying it until servant vic reached my side. Then the strange feeling started, I was semi conscious b cos I wanted to know what was happening, but I just lost control and I heard myself making one funny sound, I tried to stop but I cudnt, I heard servant v ic say to the demon, kneel, but sometin said to me that you will not kneel, tat was wen I said, to myself, that this is between God and the demon that notin concern me let me not allow the devil to use my b ody to resist the command of God thru servant vic, that was when I just release myself.then my hands started shaking and I grasually became fully conscious.and I stood up and went back to my seat.I thank God that the hidden demons have finally been exposed and destroyed, because really, sometimes when I go for deliverance, and there is no physical manifestation,I begin to doubt if demons dey or if dem dey hide so I won't suspect dem.but I thank God for the great deliverance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2013
@Konfessor, waoooh! Dat was an awesome experience you had and I pray that your deliverance shall remain permanent with all round bfps in your life and family in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2013
@visitor30, amen, and you too. I am going for the next one just in case some are stilll remaining in hiding, they must all be destroyed in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Happy weekend fruitful people, how are we doing today,
@konfessor, and all that have attended the deliverance session,
i want u to know that all the demons and evil kingdong manipulating ur destinies started dying immediately you people stepped into that place,
do not think because the building is not mansion, so you feel you just went there to clap hands,dance and come back, hmmmm,i don't want to talk much, pls. just keep to the instructions, according to what the man of God told you. and you will see an unquestionable God doing the impossible in our lives.
check ur body and the beauty of your skins since you went there and tell me if you all are not glowing like glo nowgrin

I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY WRONG PLACES IN SERACH OF DELIVERANCE BF I FINALLY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT SERVANT VIC.

JUST LIKE I RAN AND LEFT ONE OF THE DELIVERANCE CHURCH I WENT TO IN LAGOS, LEAVING MY SHOES, AND #4,000,THAT I PAID, AND RAN HOME BARE FOOTEDgrin

if servant vic is not a man of God i would not tell anyone about him. there is no sin that is worst than the sins of deceiving people especially, people that are in pain, bt if any one feels he/she has succeeded and deceive others that are in pain, what about the person's children, children's children have they succeeded? if not that servant vic preached to me about forgiveness and the importance, i would not have forgiven my friend that led me to their pastor where i wasted my hard earned money building his church, where i was pregnant in the morning and had flat stomach in the evening,for over one yr, all in the name of "Olorun sope" vision and prophesy. i beg leave matter for mathias! sad experience,angry

in conclution please when ever you go to servant vic deliverance ministry, focus your mind on what brough u dnt go there to look at who is shouting or who is falling, focus on your own purpose of going there.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
konfessor: Good morning all, I really believe God is in that place because I have done deliverance many times but that thursday was the first time that anyform of manisfestaion occured, when servant vic said, we shud focus on God and concentrate, I tried, but satan kept telling me that maybe the man of God is fake,but the spirit of God told me to counter that thougth odawise I will just go as I came without any result,so I started saying in my heart that the devil will not rob me of my deliverance this time. I said u devil, u are a liar and you will not rob me this time, I kept saying it until servant vic reached my side. Then the strange feeling started, I was semi conscious b cos I wanted to know what was happening, but I just lost control and I heard myself making one funny sound, I tried to stop but I cudnt, I heard servant v ic say to the demon, kneel, but sometin said to me that you will not kneel, tat was wen I said, to myself, that this is between God and the demon that notin concern me let me not allow the devil to use my b ody to resist the command of God thru servant vic, that was when I just release myself.then my hands started shaking and I grasually became fully conscious.and I stood up and went back to my seat.I thank God that the hidden demons have finally been exposed and destroyed, because really, sometimes when I go for deliverance, and there is no physical manifestation,I begin to doubt if demons dey or if dem dey hide so I won't suspect dem.but I thank God for the great deliverance

Waooh, you mean all this happened there, please i need servant Vic number pleaaaasssssss, I need deliverance, the devil is dealing with me, my dreams are so frightened. Pleassssssssssssss ss i need to attend the deliverance, so that I can testify like you people..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is Servant Vic number 08153309479,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
@Konfessor, I thank God for your deliverance, it is permanent in Jesus name Amen
@Chiteny, TTC means Trying to Conceive, DH--Dear Husband. Hope you got it?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
08153308479 servant vic's number,the key is to have faith, focus on God and counter any negetive tots.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2013
Thank you Sotum2 and Konfessor, i will surely call him, may ur deliverance be permanent in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
No problem, that is why we are here, to help each other
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good afternoon all, how was service today?

Please Godsent reply my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.