Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,883 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (342587 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rexyl(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
It has been wonderful walking with God as one of His children. God is able and more than able. God is moved by faith and not by fear as stated earlier by someone. Have faith in God, try as much as you could to be perfect while you walk before Him. As a loving father He wants His obedient child to challenge Him on everything seen to be strange or against expectation. Once again have faith in Him and be an obedient child you will enjoy His special blessings.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
@mama God's sent i say a big amen to all the prayers , and i know this is my set time.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ God's sent Amen to ur prayers, am expectn God's wonders b4 d year runs out
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Cjone, please don't be sad. I believe your seeing d post now is not a mistake. God directed u to see it so dat u will be better prepared for another one He's about to do, so dat what happened before will not happen again. That's wh( I believe for u, cos God is a God of purpose.

@Sotum, lonngest time, hope u are okay.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:30am On Nov 23, 2013
@MamaGodsent, I say a very big amen to your prayer and claimed it in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

@cjone, it is well with you in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmmmmmm, my sisters and brothersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. goooooooooooooooood Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood of servaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant Vikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. showed up in my case. whether it is idolizing or whatever they call it, the God of my prophet showed up in my life. I will be back for my testimonony.

@All, believe in God and stay with your own prophet, the Lord will surely show up.

Now singing and dancing===========Come and join me sing Haleluyah, jehovah Jireh has done me well (1,000000 times )
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Happy wk end conquerors, Sotum 2 pls come in straight and share my ears and eyes are itching.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2013
Good morning Conquarors and viewers, @God's sent pls. add my name in the prayer list Ameeen to ur prayers

@sotum2 I wnt to hear the testimony fast what happen?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2013
@sotum2,see i don't like dis kind of suspense oo! My ear n eye are seriously itching.i am nt logging of from my system until u report urself back here b4 d count of 5.1......2...........3............. I am coming back to countinue,meanwhile @Goldenbaby get ur e-koboko ready incase Sotum2 didn't report here b4 i come back.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2013
@Sotum2 my broda....Praiseeeeeeeeee theeeeeee Lorddddddddddddd!
Let me join you in dancing & singing this Hallelujah unto our God the Jehovah Jireh.
Abeg oooh my ears and eyes are itching to hear this wonderful testimony!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors...
@Sotum, Sotum, Sotum,how many times did I call you? Hmmmmmm!!! Come and share the testimonies oooo and not just a testimony,before I will release my sweet e-koboko, I just the have patient because of your DW,Come and share the testimonies because I don dey sing and dance to God since oooo. I thank God for you.
@JECU,hahahahahahah,my e-koboko is always ready.. hope you are cool?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
God Almighty, I thank you for the wonderful promises you promised all of us in this thread,
Thank you for burning to ashes every clothes of shame, barreness, poverty, sickness, failure,
out of our lives. May our tomorrow be better than our yesterday in Jesus Mighty name.

@All that want to us to include their names on the prayer list here pls. indicate by posting "add my name in the prayer list" and you must be an active member of this thread of Conquerors, also try and go for deliverance cos that is the begining of Conquer.
we have stopped puting people's name on the prayer list cos they just posted some line without telling us to add their name.
YOU MUST SPECIFY TO GET YOUR NAME PUT IN.COS WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE IS MORE THAN INTERNET-PRAYER. WE ALL MUST REJOICE TOGETHER IN THIS THREAD, AND MY VOW MUST BE COMPLETELY REDEEMED.

@All that are preparing for the next Thursday's deliverance session, I hope we are getting ready spiritually, cos the strong man (demons must submit their powers and let us posess our posessions this coming Thursday IJMN.
@Sotum2, every one's eyes are on their browsing medium to read your testimony please post fast.

@my fellow female conquerors it is another weekend, I hope we have given our husbands the castor oil massage? if yes, remember to repeat it again in the evening then morning and evening tomorrow Sunday, since we do not go to work on weekends, we will have enough time to give him the CASTOR OIL massage so that he can be active at all time.
no matter how fat or slim your husband may be put a mat on the floor let him lie down remove all his clothes, then you wear leggins and a simple top, then get a bottle of castor oil and treat him using the procedure i have posted long time ago. make sure your blanket and hot water is ready. make sure his bathing warm water is ready too.

@Cjone2, I will reply you in few seconds you are blessed.

@The person that sent sent me recharge cards via e-mail, cos, you felt that if I had not come to the internet to talk about Servant vic deliverance ministry, you would not have known him and now you want to appreciate me and appreciate what God used servant vic to do in your life through deliverance prayer,please do not be angry cos I sent the recharge cards back to you, the reason is cos am just doing the work of God and at the same time redeeming my vow to God and since I started this God has been blessing me greatly.

@All that sent me thank you mail, just thank God alone cos if not for Him my enemies would have rejoiced over me, but I narrowly escaped.

@All, that are asking for Servant vic addressand phone number here it is :08153309479
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES-------from Oshodi or anywhere, enter vehicle to Sango Ota, stop at last bus stop, treck to underbridge, and walk to your right hand, that is Ijoko Road, stop and ask of plaza junction, branch right,(second powerline) and ask for no 5, Idowu close, off second powerline, by the plaza junction.

My email: joyfavour07@gmail.com
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Sotum2, if I dey vex,I dey no oo! Why u go keep us in dis kind suspence nah? Abeg come and share d testimony my ears re itching.

@all going for next week deliverance,hope we r warming up?

SHALOM!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sotum sotum come back ooo and tell us the good news

@mama Godsent I Love yo obedience to God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sotum, I join u in singing that beautiful song to our Almighty God. He has done well for you. Pls give us the testimony in full. @all..I pray we all will dance like David danced this season in Jesus Name, Amen. MamaGodsent, Nwanyi chukwu anyi ji aru oru, daalu oooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Sotum thank God for wat he has started doing for us on this thread.
@Godsent I called servant Vic I will like to attend this month deliverance he said things have changed and I can't collect bookin number from the phone again that I have to come down last thursday but I couldnot make it cos of work. My Question now is can I stil go for the deliverance or will I be sent back since I don't have the booking number?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Good evening finecheek12, sorry were you given a booking number when you went for the first time deliverance?
Although during my time of deliverance there was nothing like booking number, now am in Enugu I do not know their present procedures concerning
booking. pls. call him again for more infor cos I do not know.

@freechildo7, I will reply your mail tomorrow pls. bear with me your cry has reached heaven, God is doing something concerning your case.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
cjnone2:

I have been searching for this thread in the past 45 minutes. hmmmm
@Godsent, I just saw this your message to me in Sept. 21st few minutes ago. I was going through previous mails in ttc and ran into this your dream towards me. It takes serious concern for one to enable this kind revelation from God about another. God bless you so much. I want to inform you that all you said where perfectly correct. I went through serious trials that particular season I even had a two weeks bfp that later turn bfn within that time, if not i would have seen your post. Imagine the work of powers of darkness to the extent they denied me the privilege of seeing this warning sign from God through you to me. had it been I saw this post then, I would have prayed better or at most asked others to join hands with me in prayers. I also saw you have not posted on ttc thread for a long time till that day and had not posted again since that 21st. hmmmmm. God is mightier than any other god. I had to post here because I felt you might not see this if I post it in ttc thread.

cry I am so sad in the spirit, you would have prayed for me, Maybe your prayer would have worked cry.

God`sent, I want to use this particular opportunity to say from the dept of my heart that l am very sorry if I have offended you in any way by my post while you were posting on ttc. I beg you in the name of God, pls forgive me.

God bless you so much for your kind thought towards me. Kind regards. Thanks for opening my eyes.

@Cjone2, am back to respond to your post, I thank the Almighty God who directed you to this thread, Cjone2 hm, am not surprise about your post, cos I was in that dream and I saw them, I saw everything that happened,
I beg you in the name of God go for deliverance, my mouth is not shaking to tell you to go to servant vic’s deliverance ministry,
You know what? Just go there this coming Thursday’s deliverance session to go and see for yourself,
According to Psalms 34:7 God's angel guards those who honor the Lord and rescues them from danger.

Am not against medicine intake, but ttc is not all about medicine.
Pregnancy and delivery is more of a spiritual journey than medicine, starting from the source of the pregnancy which is either through God or through satanic way,
Then carrying to full term and bringing fort a normal child,
And having a child that is free of evil covenants.

I have been having revelations about the people in TTC thread,
I only told them about the rain of BFP revelations which actually happened,
but this last recent revelations, I am fasting and praying to God to forgive me cos I do not want to tell them cos they will not understand me, they will think Servant vic’s promoter have come to disturb them again.

And due to my vow and the fear of God, I cannot exchange harsh words with anybody cos my vow and my unmerited blessing is at stake. So that is why am afraid to tell them the revelation, I wanted to bring some of their name into this our prayer list, but I changed my mind, cos they may think am looking for testifiers for my thread.

The fact is that this ttc race is a personal thing, if you like be well known among the internet friends or group of people trying to conceive, if you get it right is for you and your family, if you fail to get it at the end of the day it is you and your family that feel how you feel, no body will faint or die cos you are one of their internet ttc friends, who could not get your heart desire. So I want every one to know that every one is on their own.

@cjone2, May you get your heart desire faster than expected in Jesus Mighty name.

@my dear cjone2, do you know the meaning of evil kingdom recruitment in advance?
if TTC is all about medicine and hospitals, why the multiple recent report of sudden dead fetuses after announcing a bfp.

Many of them there are not suppose to be looking for fruit of the womb for too long but hmmm, they will not believe what I will tell them.
Cjone2, check the number of BFPs in ttc thread since I first entered there and introduced deliverance and compare it to when I have not entered there with my testimonies and advice. about the spiritual when ttc.

When I enlightened them about the spiritual when ttc, they drove me away with harsh words saying I came to advertise Servant vic, but many of them turned again and emailed me to send them the address and phone number of servant vic, which I did they went there and got their testimony without telling people they went there for deliverance, cos of past doubts and negative response to God’s sent post in TTC thread. They will not tell others.

I was able to tell Skympichick the revelation I had about her cos, she has attended the deliverance session, and she is also a member of this thread,
I was able to put Echala’s name on the prayer list without her permission cos I had a revelation about her and I was asked to do that in the dream more over I started seeing her name in ttc thread when I was a silent reader of ttc thread far back 2007 or so,
I added Redeemersave’s name cos spiritually she believed and she later sent her relative to Servant vic’s ministry to bring the blessed water, so it means she believed in miracle and she is spiritually inclined, so I was not afraid to add her name immediately she joined the thread.
Hope23, went for deliverance at servant vic’s ministry and later joined this thread and was openly testifying and even sent her change of medical report to my email after her deliverance.
@cjones2 dear, these are the few I could mention that have gotten their testimonies, Are they also Servant vic’s promoters? The answer is no!

God just opened Redeemersaves's eyes and she posted recently on the ttc thread to remind them about the spiritual in spite of all suppliments, what a revelation!

@Cjone2, you are coming out, you are about to conquer every ugly situation in your life, just be focused spiritually.

sorry for I could not arrange the paragraphs well cos am typing in a hurry, but I know you can understand the write up no matter how scattered it.
GO FOR DELIVERANCE AND LET GOD DESTROY THE DESTROYERS OF YOUR FRUIT, I WILL BRING OUT TIME TO NARRATE THE REVELATION TO YOU THE WAY I SAW IT MAY BE YOU CAN BE ABLE TO TRACE IT YOURSELF.
thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BB12(f): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ God's sent: Please add my name to the list. Am believing God for the fruit of the womb. Thanks!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2013
@Goodmorning all ,I repeat(30x), pls believe in God and stay with your own prophet, the Lord will surely show up.

Still singing and dancing and preparing to go to church with DW and......===========Come and join me sing Haleluyah, jehovah Jireh has done me well (10,000,000 times )

@mama Godsent, I dont know what to say to you again, you are always on point, may the God that sent you to us send angels to bless you and your family beyond your expectations.

@cjone2, pls follow the advise of this prophetess Godsent and you will testify in no distant time IJN

I will be back after service to share the beautiful thing this God of Abraham did for me that was hopeless, before I stumbled on this prophetess Godsent post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Non as faithful as God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Gooday wonderful conquerors.today is my wedding Anniversary.6yrs ago today,I work down d asle with my hearthrob.Oh !! God give me a multiple reasons to celebrate my nxt year better.u are indeed an awesome God.@all u are all invited ,RSVP
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Sotum2 haven't u close from church,haba!!.see! u will pay me back for d eye scratch I develop while steering at my system yst waiting for this wonderful an Glorious testimony.I done dance my skelewu since yst yet I have nt read d testimony.pls come ooo our ears n eyes are widely open .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jecu HWA. May the good lord who brot you both thus far continue 2 shower his unending blessings upon your household. Wishing you 2 more blissful years ahead. Where is the parry @?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
@JECU, congratulation as you celebrate your wedding anniversary today. May the good God that we serve cause you to celebrate next year with multiple bfps and you children will celebrate with you and dh by this time next year IJMN!

@All, as we enter the week of the next deliverance program and the last week of the 11th month of this year, I pray that God will send his angels of healing, fruitfulness and breakthrough to give us that 11th hour miracle IJMN.

@Sotum2 my broda, my eyes and ears are still itching me. I don dance so tay my legs are shaking. Abeg do come make we begin another round of dancing dancing!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
@adarable and Visitor30 thnks I really appreciate.@Visitor u see d kind suspence Sotum2 dey keep person.he said wen he come back from church,abii church never close ni!ok oooo make I wait naa.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
@JECU, na so I come see am ooh! Come ooh, it looks like Sotum2 is still giving the testimony in church, na why them never close. Make we still give am time, since the testimony na the type you no dey rush give. Make I relax and take front row seat!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Happy Sunday my fellow wonderful and glorious Conquerors...
@JECU, Happy Wedding Anniversary,I thank God for answering your prayers because you will celebrate your next Anniversary with your lovely and cutie Twins.
@Sotum2,give the testimonies sharply Sharply in your church ooo because we are waiting with our bottles of Champagne..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
@JECU, happy wedding anniversary. From today henceforth God will give divine speed in manifestation to everything dat was delayed in your life.

Looooooolllll @ Sotum don become superstar, see people waiting for Him to come and testify. Its like me too will adopt this style wen i want to give my own testimony.

@Godsent, am sending you a mail.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
HWA jecu, God is closer to u than u can imagine. The God of the 11th hour 'll definitely visit u. Just believe it n it is done.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
HWA Jecu prepare for yo twins Ooo there are already here IJMN amen

Sotum my eyes r glued to the screen don't make me burn my stew ooo come out n tell us
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
@Goldenbaby,skimpychick,Rute and Uteh.thank you all my sweet and beautiful sisters for ur prayers.I am begining to pratice how I will celebrate with my twins by nxt year annivs.@Uteh no be small,Sotum done become superstar over nite.@skimpychick hope n Lo are bouncing.@Rute I have already prepare for d arrival of my Twins oooo.@Goldenbaby I need those beautiful pic for my annivs.@all going for deliverance,remember our praying n fasting start tmro den co join with our dry fasting here ,chei!! Demons are in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.