Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (342593 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Shuoooo, see me o. The last time i checked this thread was around 6pm yesterday and i even went to bed around 9pm. I didnt know i have bn given assignment and midnite prayers held self, na wa.

@Godsent, okay o, i accept, may God give us d grace and wisdom to carryout d assignment. Hahaha, i no run for fasting o, but i no get strenght to do marathon like you and dh fit call village meeting sef, if i dare mention abstain from sex.

@Goldenbaby, dont tell me u attend Wordbase Assembly?

At d men facing challenges with their wives, understand dat this thing is spiritual more dan physical. The devil will always use every way possible to stop anyone dat wants to be free from his bondage, dats why he will always use people close to you. But u dont fight d pertson, infact u show more love and release d fire of God on d evil creature responsible for d resistance u see in your loved one.

@Godsent, still expecting your response to my mail. I keep thinking of a line in your recent post where u said - pray your husband into success. I want to look for this book - The Power of a Praying Wife.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
pintoxx:
Visitor 30,thanks 4 taking d pains 2 print our names n taking it down 2 CCT 2 pray 4us,may God regards u abundantly.
Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
uteh:
At d men facing challenges with their wives, understand dat this thing is spiritual more dan physical. The devil will always use every way possible to stop anyone dat wants to be free from his bondage, dats why he will always use people close to you. But u don't fight d person, in fact u show more love and release d fire of God on d evil creature responsible for d resistance u see in your loved one.

hmmmmmm! my sister you just spoke the exact same words Servant Vic used while we were discussing on the above subject matter! It is well and am learning sharply sharply and by God's grace I will perfect the act and every evil creature responsible will be destroyed and consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
@JECU, we will see on thursday, Servant Vic told me the same thing today. He said I should prepare myself. Will start fasting and prayer tomorrow with the same prayer points I used last week.
@Uteh,Hmmmmmmmm, you just the monitor mee oooo!! From ODM to World base assembly.. Hehehehehehehehehee!!!! Yea,that's my church.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
samplet:

That is interesting, I hope to be there this thur for booking against the last thurs of this month
if u are coming bring ur olive oil.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
@freechild was dat wat happen ,hmmm na wa oooo abeg no scare me with d bulala.dat work no easy,make I start with dis assignment by Godsent first.@Golden ok we will meet again,hope he told u to come with olive oil? He said we are going to pray a very dangerous prayer point n everyone will annoint her/himself before d prayer.hmmm demons are in trouble.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
@All my fellow Wonderful and Glorious Conquerors, I just want to share and say this little prayer for us all.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::WE ALL WILL REIGN THIS MONTH AS A QUEEN/KING.

And “Manasseh was 12 years old when he began to reign” (2 Kings 21:1)..

I prophesy: Our days of hiding are over. The glory of God is rising upon us. I see kings coming to the
brightness of our rising.

***The number 12 is the number through which God operates in the affairs of men. Take a look at these. ***There are 12 months in a year
***There are 12 hours of the clock (John 11:9).
***12 sons of Jacob.
***12 tribes in Israel.
***12 gates in Heaven (Revelation 21:12).
***12 thrones in Heaven (Matthew 19:28).
***12 Apostles (Disciples) of our Lord Jesus.
***12 basket full after feeding the multitudes.
***The woman with the issue of blood for 12 years and became healed.
***Jairus’ daughter was 12 years old when she died and was raised from the dead.
***God promised to make Ishmael great by 12 princes he shall beget (Genesis 17:20).
***God commanded 12 stones to be taken out of Jordan as a memorial.
***Elijah used 12 stones to repair God’s altar before fire came down.
***Jesus was “ineligible” to follow His parents to the temple in Jerusalem until He was 12 years old.
My fellow Conquerors, God no doubt identifies with the number 12 and it is of spiritual dimension and significance.
Yeah, we know Romans 14:5, “One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth everyday alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind”.
*****Like Paul said, “I know whom I believe, and I am PERSUADED...”, I am fully persuaded in my spirit that there is a supernatural dimension attached to this 12th month.
For as many who will believe God’s word, there shall be a lifting to a new dimension of manifestation and spiritual walk and fellowship.
The whole world will go after us (John 12:19)
This is our season to reign. I pray that this month shall be our best ever. Every pending word,tarrying expectation, post-dated testimony and hanging prophesy in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Thank you oh Lord.
:::
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Double post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Congratulations @Eksammy, God will bring to completion what he has started in the life of ur DW.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
@Goldenbaby, I say a Loud amen to that your prayers.
You guys are going for another dimension of the move of God at CCT ministry. I need to look for a way to key into this program. Will discuss with Servant Vic tomorrow!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by DennisEche(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dis man is a scamer,he is d one postin ol dos nonsence nd his acoplice are postin also.....I pity u ol hu r fallin 4dis chip trick,drillskills is rite.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
God our creator forgive us all our sins both known and unknown sins and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus mighty name.

Happy new month beautiful and handsome conquerors, any power that want our lives to end with this year die by fire the Holy Ghost in Jesus Mighty name!!!!!

Where do i start from, hm, no hidden place for the evangelists here, Visitor30, Goldenbaby, JECU, uteh and others, thank God they have all started the work of God gradually,
they are afraid of being a male and female Jonah of this Generation, thank you Jesus!

@eksammy, hm, i thank the almighty God for what He has started in your life, I want all of you that went to Servant vic's deliverance Ministry
to know that your going there is not in vain do not think cos you did not fall, for that nothing happened noo!
hmm, i know what am talking about,

secondly i want every one here to know that Satan is against unity in marriage,
any time a husband and wife goes for deliverance of plans to go for deliverance in the right place, satan will try all his best to steal one among them away by hardening the heart of one against one, so that there will be no unity both spiritually and physically, so that they will find it difficult to win the battle that is before them. TAKE THIS SERIOUS PLEASE.

solution: you that was able to notice this satan antic, you need to HOLD-ON and LET-GO! i do not know if you understand this.

I mean you should hold -on to Jesus, Holiness, prayer, self-consciousnesses, spiritual consciousness, become the pastor to your DH or DW immediately you notice this. then begin to rebuke the evil forces in the air land sea, all these you must do with patience and perceverance.
JESUS IS WATCHING AND SATAN GETS WEAK AND GET LOST AS YOU ARE DOING IT, AND SATAN LOST THE BATTLE AT LAST.
LET-GO: sin, anger, hissing, ungodly talk, nagging, ego.
(all these from my experience cos i went through it all but the victorious result is here at last) May we all conquer our battles in Jesus mighty name.
NOTE: remember that in every marriage either the man is assigned to help the woman spiritually/physically to get to her destiny
or the woman is assigned to help the man spiritually/physically to get to his destiny,
but many people do not know this, that is why you see people quitting marriages when they notice/experience the stumbling block place into their marriages by satan, instead of saying to to satan they quickly run away from their cross/assignment, insearch of cool and sucessful marriage. that does not nor have spiritual reward.

@All the men here as time goes on i will let you know what God is saying concerning your effort in standing by your wife and trying all your best to get her up so that Satan and his demons do not sit on her.

@All, the men get ready am begging you all, make sure your wives open their mouth to pray, do not allow satan to cease the fire of prayers in their mouth, even if they refuse to pray with you, cos demons are telling them to do that some times to get you offended,

God i thank you for the wonderful blessings you have set for these men of valours here good husbands, thank you Jesus.

@Uteh, do not buy any book, cos you are the Author of the book of your marriage, use your eyes to study your husband and know where to take him from, no marriage book author can write about your husband, you are the author of your marriage, study and do the right thing,
@Uteh, why did you submit your full information to them? why did you submit your full details to them,
starting from tomorrow 12 midnight wake up and shout the blood of Jesus ask the blood of Jesus to wipe away your name and detail in any evil book that is dragging your testimony with God in the marine kingdom, ask God to open your eyes to see where the person you submitted your detail to belong, God thank you for given me the strength I have sent the message. the Borden has left me. Uteh there will be no response to your mail than what my hands are typing to you here.

@Uteh, the number 70, prayer point in the prayer point that shyna112, posted is for you go and be praying it.

@All, pls is not everyone that is permitted to post prayers in this thread, only those that have gone for deliverance and remain living in the fear of God is permitted.

@All if you are still reading please join me to pray by 12 midnight today that God should perfect the work He has started in the life of our brother eksammy and his dw.

thanks for reading have a good night rest.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
@JECU DO NOT BORTHER GOD IS IN CONTROL
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2013
@goldenbaby, amen to your prayers.@ God's Sent pls i have replied your mail.Prayer and fasting mood activated
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 12:48am On Dec 02, 2013
God's sent:
@JECU DO NOT BORTHER GOD IS IN CONTROL
Thank you jesussssssssss
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2013
@Good morning my fellow Wonderful and Glorious Conquerors, hope we all slept well?
:::
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2013
@God's Sent, thanks for those encouraging and eye opening message. I learnt so much from that exhortation concerning the role of a couple to each other.
My prayer point since I got married was that God should help me to know my role as a husband and a father. It was of recent that I started bringing up to dw during our family prayer session. I learnt that from a friend/sister of mine before marriage. But now am getting another dimension to it and am very grateful to you and praises to God for the wisdom He has endowed you with.
******Any more tips as per our email discuss.....waiting for your reply****

@All, a glorious morning to all the beautiful and handsome conquerors in the house. Today is a new day and I pray that you experience a new touch of God in your lives in Jesus mighty name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Good morning my beautiful n handsome conquerors,we are bless in jesus name.I don't knw how to say dis but I have to anyhow.I don't knw if its my imagination or cos I read Godsent post in d midnite after my midnite prayer,u can check d tym I made my post.I had a dream,I heard Uteh name mention n something was written toward ur name but I can't place it,den dere after I saw an evil alter made with a red cloth n on d alter I saw 3 eggs n d someone was standing close dere but I didn't get to look at whoever was dere.I was more concern on removing dat egg which I did by blowing it n d egg disappear.There after someone on dis thread was annoucing bfp den I woke up.I will oblige everyone here to pray dis prayer point.Oh God my creator with ur fire locate every evil alter dat have been set up against ur fruitfullness n destroy it by fire n thunder IJN.@Godsent there is a way u use to add pples name on d prayer list before,dat is only d pple dat have gone for deliverance.Make I no go dey pray for person we never go deliverance n d demon will come n attack me ooo I no be serv Vic hahahahahahahahahaha .Have a stress free week ahead
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2013
@JECU, ooyaaahhh your work has started ooh! Its all to the glory of God and you remember that your are a vessel God wants to use and the manifestation has started.
I pray for the grace of God upon your life and the strength to carry through.
I slept off last night after our discussion, hoping to wake up and pray as discuss only for me to wake up this morning. But thank God it was not lost completely as dw and I did our own cabasshing this morning! Fasting mood activated for me, while she will join in the prayers, no fasting for now and looking up to God for a positive result as 2day makes it two days delay in her monthly cycle, we wanna wait till weekend before going for pt!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2013
@JECU, is not just an imagination but a revelation.. I thank God because I know he has destroyed every unfriendly friend and monitoring spirit in our lives and in this thread.
God will perfect what he has started in our lives and nothing will stop it.
****Please let's be very careful on how we send our details to anyone on this faceless thread, you can't even trust the person you do see and know about, talk more of the person you haven't meet, don't know if na human being or not.
@Visitor30, hmmmmmmmm,, I dey look you and DW with one eye ooooo. God please let it be what am thinking oooooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2013
@Visitor if had known u wouldn't wake as we discussed,I could have ping u but no wahala me I fire for everyone.Hmmmm for d 2days thing,don't even expect it cos our God is a miracle God n works in a misterious ways.I join faith with u n dw for a bfp testimony soon.if u read my post again I said someone annouce her bfp,may be u are d one ooooo heheheheh.my dear make u dey put me for prayer for God to give me d grace to do his will.@Golden I said imagination I don't wnt to turn to a prophet hehehehehe.how u dey naa?that pic is lovely !! mennnnn ur hubby na sweet oooo wink
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by laamilaaka: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2013
@Godsent, thank you. I will do as you say.

@Pastor JECU, thanks about dat revelation, i pray d prayer point.

@Golden, lol i no monitor u o. You are welcome to positive family. About dat details, hmmm, wetin ttc dey cos, my sister God will help us so dat one will not be using one hand to detangle yourself from bondage and use d other hand to entangle yourself again
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2013
@JECU, hmmmmmmmm.. Ok ooooo!! Na imagination oooo, make I no come turn person to prophetess. Am fine my Dear. In fasting mood.. Na that coconut head you talk say sweet? Hahahahahahaha!
@Laamilaaka, I thank God for his finger in your life, you and DH will soon see his full touch.
I claim the prayer, Amen!! Same to you dear because you will also flourish, Amen.
@Uteh, yea, we got to be very careful.. Evil is in the air.
Wow!! You also attend Wordbase assembly? Will miss the church if I travel back. Hope you are preparing for the thanksgiving next sunday?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
@Laamilaaka, you are very much welcome to this house of conquerors. The God of Jacob will surely visit you and dh with thine heart desires and that all round fruitfulness, you have seen His finger and very soon His touch will be all over you guys in Jesus mighty name!
I claim that prayer of yours with a loud Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2013
@Uteh Lol to pastor thing,our mentor no gree answer prophetess na me go answer pastor abii.@all our God is not a man dat he shld lie:neither d son of man dat he shld repent;hath he said and shall he not do it?or hath he spoken and shall he nt make it good.Read number 23 v 23 use dat as a prayer point n also use isaiah 7 v 7 to back it up.Every enchantment against any of us cannot stand neither shall it come to pass cos our father have nt permitted to stand. @Laamilaaka u are most welcome to d victory thread,I await ur testimoney soon.I remember u very well.@Golden I am nt telling to believe but I have said wat I saw ooooo.good to no u are doing gr8.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Precious morning and a fulfilling day ahead to my fellow conquerors in christ.I hope we are still in the mood of prayer because this is the 11th hr so we should be in expectation of great and mighty things from God.
@laamilaaka, you are most welcome to this thread of glorious conquerors IJN.i say a loud amen to your prayers and i pray God will embarass you with blessings so much that there will not be enough room for you to store it IJN.
@Jecu, hmmm you see?(pst mrs) the work don start o.see how it is flowing naturally.May God strenghten you for the tasks ahead IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2013
@all good morning and happy new month, thank God for all that went for the last deliverance, i was there but left after the prayer session,
cos i did not planed to go for deliverance a second time cos i attended the october month session, and God show up big time in my life,
even if i dint fall during the deliverance,
my bad dreams i used to have stoped.
i emailed Godssent about my remaining problem and we discuss
by mail and she gave me an assignment dat i should start solving
people problem so God can solve mine,
she told me to write cjone2 name on a paper take
it there and pray the prayer point she sent with it,
i did and drop it there and left.

before i got home i received a call that my wife that left me & our two kids
since is around
on getting home i saw her and her eldr brother and immediately
she went on her kneels begging me to forgive her, am happy cos
ever since she left it was not easy taking care of the children alone
and as a pastor some people were already laughing at me cos of her quitting,
if am on the pulpit i wont know what to preach cus my wife has packed and every
one in the church is aware the shame was not easy.
praise and glory be to God alone join me to thank the God that called servant vic.

@Gods' sent, thank for devoting your time to reply all my mail, am sorry i bored you alot
but now am happy my family is united again, yesterday after church services a member blessed me with some money. dat when i got home i could not help, but shouted when i opened the envelope.

@everyone thanks for your prayers, @new members u are blessed, u are welcome
@ everyone sorry for my long post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
good day to all conquerors in the house, am frawning cos no one ask after me since MIA.
amin amin amin to all the prayers.

@waletu congratulations, God is already at work in ur life
my sibling was at the deliverance session due to constant
stomach pain and she is fine now thank be to God
she told me all that happened there.
goldenbaby, Jecu, sotum, mikuut, and all the preggys how are you all
jecu thanks for your prayers,
pastor visitor30, thank for ur prayers.
@funkybayaby whitesnow how are you pips doing? g8t abi?
@all have a better day ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
happy new month

wow dis our thread is running so fast, thanks to the Lord for all the wonderful
testimony,
@all new conqueror you are all wellcome to this great and fruitful home,
this thread save me from delivering tru cs, when my baby lie crossing
may u all here get your hart desires, God is in the house.
everyone thanks for keeping dis thread alive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
@JECU, ok ooooo!! I don hear.. I thank God for everything, my DH is also fasting. Am so so happy..
@Walute,.Wow!!. Thank You God for your son that shared his testimony, please do more in his life and family. I thank you oh God for removing the shame from his face, may your name be praised.
My dear brother,God will do more for you.. Thanks for sharing your testimony and welcome to the home of wonderful and glorious conquerors.
Who is it that says there's no God? Who is that that wants to take the glory that belongs to God?
@Menes, Frowning ke? Is like you didn't see my post where I listed the names of conquerors that have been MIA. We all ask of you and others. We are all one here so that my post has covered for everyone else. No frown again oooo because this is a gathering of Conquerors. Waiting for your daily post here and pls no go MIA again. I thank God for healing your sister, her divine healing is permanent in Jesus name Amen..
@Eve22, Wow!! Happy to see your post, how's your Lo? Hope he's bouncing in the Lord? May God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Praise the name of the lord Halleluyah!!!!!! @ Waletu, i am happy for you......it is done and it will forever be parmanent IJN
@menes thank God for what he has done in the life of your sibling, may his name be exalted.
@eve22, i thank God for natural birth, the God that did it will do more for you IJN. AMEN
@God's sent amen,thank you i have received your mail.but i still have to send you a reply
@uteh pls mama God's Sent said i should tell you to post the castor oil treatment and spinach proceedure o pls pls pls mother of many princes and princesses

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.