Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (342594 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Floxxi(f): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2013
@ Mama God'sent Goldenbaby, Jecu, Uteh, Freechild Sotum and others I say thanks for your steadfastness on this thread you have given so many people inspiration and assurances that God is still faithful like he was to the Isrealites, I say God bless you.
I' ve been on this thread since 3 am trying to catch up on victories recorded since sunday and to post mine cos i'll always give God the glory. That is what i wake up to do this morning as i would have had countless horrible destiny attacking dreams which are so terrifying. I give God the glory as i await my breakthrough in my finances.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Gdmorning my conquerors.well you may be right when u say sone people disappear after adding their names,though some may have bad intention while some do not.but d truth is dat our stories and challenges are nt d same.also some are tryn to be careful because of past experience..so sometimes,it may not be all that good to rule issues straight.remember that God works in a mysterous way.@ all please i pray u will understand where am going to..sory 4 d long post.God bless us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2013
@Goldenbaby,Jecu,uteh, Visitor30, etc, pls I suggest u people have two different list, the general list for every body (whether serious or not) and another one for those who had gone for deliverance and are contributing to this thread regularly.

For prevention is better than cure reason, you can release the general one in the morning while the serious member list in the midnight as usual and more often.

Even servant Vic will tell you not to pray for somebody that is demon possess if you dont have the calling or may be you people have the fire like servant Vic that is untouchable?.

Pls whoever want his name to be added to the prayerlist, should be open as what is their challenges and the kind of dreams they are having first and if possible they should make arrangement for their deliverance first.

Remember, that most of us with our testimony here had gone for deliverance session and our dream lives changed before the Lord answered his name in our lives.

So I dont think there is a short cut to fighting demons other than going for deliverance in a place where God can destroy every powers against anyone.

For those who are having sexual intercourse, swimming, been chased by animals, masquerades, seeing yourself in your old school,compound, climbing without reaching the top of mountain, writing exams without knowing what to write, pls you can call servant vic on 08153309479
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2013
@ Uteh thanks for the castor oil massage therapy and the spinach you posted. Honestly this Ȋ̝̊̅§ my first time of hearing about them, i tot castor oil was only for laxative and inducing labour.
Like Sotum,Jecuand Goldenbaby mentioned about deliverance. I have gone for MFm deliverance @ prayer city, the one that last a̶̲̥̅ week in oct but will still go for another one @ cct @ least i dont have anytin 2 lose but rather i will gain. I went for last thurs deliverance programme but i left after the service since i was not booked and wasnt feeling well @ the same time. But i booked for the dec one which will be on the 26th and i was also given some prayers points and fasting too.
@ all pls let us be duely reminded that when we are looking up 2 God for something, we should endeavour 2 be in constant communication with him which Ȋ̝̊̅§ thru no other way but by prayer and suppilcation.
I specially welcome all the newbies 2 the thread that flows with milk and honey. I promise you guys that you will draw a̶̲̥̅ whole lot of inspirations from here 2 the glory of God almighty.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2013
sotum2: @Goldenbaby,Jecu,uteh, Visitor30, etc, pls I suggest u people have two different list, the general list for every body (whether serious or not) and another one for those who had gone for deliverance and are contributing to this thread regularly.

For prevention is better than cure reason, you can release the general one in the morning while the serious member list in the midnight as usual and more often.

Even servant Vic will tell you not to pray for somebody that is demon possess if you don't have the calling or may be you people have the fire like servant Vic that is untouchable?.

Pls whoever want his name to be added to the prayerlist, should be open as what is their challenges and the kind of dreams they are having first and if possible they should make arrangement for their deliverance first.

Remember, that most of us with our testimony here had gone for deliverance session and our dream lives changed before the Lord answered his name in our lives.

So I don't think there is a short cut to fighting demons other than going for deliverance in a place where God can destroy every powers against anyone.

For those who are having sexual intercourse, swimming, been chased by animals, masquerades, seeing yourself in your old school,compound, climbing without reaching the top of mountain, writing exams without knowing what to write, pls you can call servant vic on 08153309479

@All, a glorious and splendid morning to you all.

Am sorry I have to quote @Sotum2 to add my voice to the above mentioned facts.

We really need to do the right thing so as to get the right result. So it won't seem as if we are praying and nothing is happening, when actually we have not done the initial.

I remember sometime ago, my brother in-law was discussing with my wife how he used to have sexual intercourse in the dream and was enjoying it and didn't see it as anything.
She had to explain to him the meaning & implications of such dream. He took it upon himself and went into serious fasting & prayers, low and behold some nights later the demon came again, he had to fight and defeated them in the dream. Till date nothing of such kind of dreams in his life. Same goes for anyone here experiencing some of the dreams Sotum2 mentioned and many more. Go for deliverance at the right place and if you don't know of any, do well to get in touch with Servant Vic and share your dream life experiences with him. It will cost you nothing but your commitment in prayers and your resolve to live right with God!

It is my prayers that as you do, God will fight for your case and you shall come out victorious in Jesus victorious name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
@Golden, thanks, lool @ second Pikinmama, na copy i copy am o.

@Kike, Adaroable, you are highly welcome.

@Golden, JECU and Visitor30, am in support of what Sotum said about having 2 lists - a general list and d list of those who have gone for deliverance. I think d second list should also include those dat went for deliverance in places like mfm.

But i believe we should encourage everyone to develop a prayer life and build their relationship with God which is more important. God desires us to have intimate relationship with Him. It shouldnt be dat anytime we approach God its always - give me, give me, give me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Good morning all my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors.
@Floxxi, thanks and Amen to your prayer.
@Sotum,I understand what you meant.. I have already sperated the names of those that have gone for deliverance and are regular in this thread from those that are not regular.. And during prayers,I will be posting only the names of those that have gone for deliverance and are regular. Those that are not regular will have to be more regular before their names will be added in the other list.
Praying for someone that haven't gone for deliverance and doesn't come regular to share his or her changes is not good because one doesn't know the kind of demon that is tormenting that person.
I don't have any atom of anointing to pray for such people,so they have to be serious before their names will be added because I have separated the names since yesterday..
@Adaroable, my dear pls don't allow anything to stop you from going to deliverance. You can go as many as possible.. The first time I went, nothing happen but the second and third time,something happen. And the fourth time,servant vic said am now free. And I will be going there next tomorrow(Thursday) to seal every of my blessings with the blood of Jesus Christ.. Come next year, you will see abundant of testimonies coming from me..

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2013
In this journey of ttc, there is nothing person no go hear sha!!!! i almost got upset with God this morning when someone sent me an sms shaa.. i have tried to calm down.
hmmmmmmmmm, God of Elisha and Elijah, the God that answers his own by fire, the burning bush, the one whose power cant be compared or imagined, the God whose anger consumes the earth, plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss send your anger to everyone or everything that is hindering us from ttc whether physical or spiritual IJN!!!!! Put an end to our days of waiting and shut the mouth of every lying tongue immediately IJN!!! Amen
@all, pls say a word of prayer for moi, am so not it right now...isssssshhh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Precious morning to all my fellow conquerors in christ.i welcome all newbies to this thread.
My network has been so bad since yesterday when i was trying to reply God'sgrace2013 post,na wah o.after typing the whole thing just disappeared.@God'sgrace2013 u are very much welcome.pls try and listen to visitor30 and jecu because what we do here is very serious o.we pray some dangerous prayer points here so i would advice that you look for a bible believeing church to attend deliverance betterstill you can call serv Vic, check Sotum2 last post for the number.God bless you.
@uteh,queen mother of princes thank you very much,i have saved them.i hope you are comming on thursday with dh.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2013
@floxxi, amen to your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2013
@kike100, may the blood of JESUS give u peace/victory IJN. May d blood of Jesus release ur children/destiny soon IJN. shalom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2013
@kike100,let the peace of God that surpasses all human understanding fill your life IJN.The strenght of God is made perfect in our weaknesses let the joy of the lord locate you now and give you strenght IJMN.
Coool down, do not get angry just start singing praises to God and in whatever you do now,just make sure there is a beautiful smile on your face so that they will not start rejoicing that they have gotten what they want,i am sure you know what i mean.IT IS WELL WìTH YOU.mother of many princes
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2013
@Kike100, what can I say to you but to be calm! Take a deep breathe wherever you are, relax and think and begin to count all that God has ever done for you. While you are it start praising him with Songs or with smiles and free your mind/thought from the source of annoyance (the sms), So that that annoyance doesn't lead to anger because the anger will cause you the blessing that is about to be released into your life. It is well with you and you will overcome and testify to the glory of God. Have a happy and rejoicing day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Glorious Conquerors....Peace to everyone!

Its another dream from my DW and one from me (the first time I'm dreaming in recent years).

After her fight in the dream 2 abi 3 days ago, we agreed to be waking up to pray 12am every night. But last nite I over slept...she said she woke me up around 2am but that I told her that I was tired!

We woke up this morning and each of us had a dream and the more disturbing thing is that we dreamt about the same thing - pepper soup!

She did not remember all the details but the summary is that she was offered peppersoup by a group of people (obviously pple she knows) and she refused but after heavy persuation she just ate a piece of meat from the plate!

Mine was that I saw myself in a meeting obviously in my village cos I saw men I knew. Yam and peppersoup was prepared and 2 people carried it saying they will eat before others, I went after them picked quarrel and they brought back the food for sharing...I was the 1st person they dished the food for but I refused to eat....

These dreams doesn't make sense to me but they don't sound good to me either!

I have subscribed to the programme 'FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILY'. I cannot travel again from the East here...but I have started fasting and I will be with them in spirit. If anyone has scriptures and verses for that programme, let him share so we can be guided!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
@visitor30 thank you for printing the names and taking them to the prophet of God
I thank God for Godsent and all others that keep emphasizing the need for deliverance if u hear what the demons confess you will agree that most problems are not medical

What I'm seeing in the church I'm going to now mmm the devil is very very wicked he has hyjacked a lot of pple's destiny but we will conquer him by the Blood of JESUS CHRIST

@all I greet you and I bless God for all these wonderful testimonies
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Kike100, my fellow conquerors have said it all. Please don't ever allow the words of men to disturb you or makes you angry. I believe that God will never forsake you, and pls be more prayerful.
@Eksammy, you and your DW needs to be more prayerful, the devils knows that is his time to leave your lives and he is fighting so that you guys won't get your miracle. I believe that that dream you and DW had is not a good one, because eating in the dream foretells witchcraft manipulations against your glory. Pray psalm 51 and 27, Isaiah 43:1-3, 1John 4:4

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
@eksammy, i suggest you call serv Vic and narrate the dreams you and your dw had. In my opinion yam is a sign of fruitfulness(esp fruit of the womb) but mixed with peppersoup is not a good omen o.i know its not easy to do this midnight prayers (flesh is weak but the spirit is willing) but i draw strenght from God, asking God to strenghten my flesh also when i remember that the wicked ones never rest.because while you are sleeping they are awake and never giveup.
So my brother i pray for God to give you strenght o.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
@laamilaaka I welcome you. I hope you had a smooth journey back to Ife.. Yes o! you told me so and I say thank you again. Amen to your prayers. God is with us and we all will be singing a new song very soon in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Good afternoon to my fellow conquerors, every day I keep thanking God for making you all here to seek God, pls. I could not post yesterday cos I noticed that the more I touch lives with my post, the more I feel as if I want to burst, the more revelations become so clear a real Christian with devine understanding will understand what I mean, and each time my husband notices that he feel like putting me into a cann and cork me,haha cos he knows hmm. his fear: if allow this woman she may go and mount the pulpit one day,

he said, so how will my title be called, how will she be addressed, Mrs. force man/Prophetess hee hee my fellow conquerors this is the arguement in my house now, my guy want to cork me and my God-given assignment in a cann or if possible ask NBC to bottle me,
so that he will be the only one that sees me, talk with me and prays with me. hahaa God help me.

@JECU, Uteh, visitor30, adorable, Goldenbaby, freechild, konfessor, sotum2 alias soldier, and all that have engage in the service of God's work may you not know sorrow/pain of any kind IJMN.
@eksammy, how are u and madam?

@seacrest and manoda how are we doing? @seacrest pls. let us know if you want us to add your name in the prayer list, cos it is not good for us to add people's name any how, without knowing if they are already pregnant cos of the dangerious prayers here that can melt bad growth in the womb. the testimony of that prayer point is in my email box.

@Jecu, haahaa I laughed when I read one of your post, i sensed fears of demons.
@enm, how body? you will get there in Jesus name,

pls. all I want to tell you all one secret,
secret: no body that walks or take my advice that fail, no body that i directed to CCT Deliverance that regretted going there or could not achieve their aim. be it finance, anything
no body that his or her name is listed here for prayers that will not achieve his/her goal
no body that did anything with me that ever recorded failure.
how I wish you all will understand me.
DESTINY DESTINY DESTINY CANNOT BE DENIED TRUELY NOW I KNOW.
I am a light any where I go may you be a light unto your generation in Jesus mighty name.

@clarina, God said He will be with us in time of trouble, he said He will supply our needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus, if He did not mean it He would not have say it.
let him see a doctor then get his report then go for deliverance and use the water/oil that has brought smile to people's face.

@Godsgrace2013, how is ur husband, pls. do not engage in self medication or any-how recommended diet. you have entered this thread with your whole mind, may God grant you all your heart desire, God is in the house, He will favor you. just be serious, cos the prayer here is not just internet prayer the way some think.

@Carinpro, how are you?

@Cjone2, any evil creature that needs to die for you to get your heart desire, die by fire! in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ!

@Kike100, keep praying and praising God in your language, yoruba language, worship Him, even when some one sadden your heart, he needs more of your hailing than complaining.

@ women,that notice a lump above their navel level, and you think is fibroid,
is not fibroid, use your blessed water/oil, if you have gone for deliverance and ask that lump that you are feeling with your hand or is already showing above your navel (belly button) to melt and go away. and it will vanish.

@waistbead, has any one heard from waistbead? i hope she is fine? may God guide you.

pls.let us learn to ask of our mia members so that they will not take a wrong step due to frustration.

Ths night by 12 midnight all members of this thread should wake up and ask God to destroy anything that want to frustrate the life of our sister manoda, manoda dear,you have to learn to be gentle in all things. cos the light of bfp must shine in your life.

@all, thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
@God'sSent AMEN AMEN AMEN to your prayers.We are the light of the world, a city that is set on a hill can not be hidden like a candle giveth light unto a house that is how the light of God will shine in our lives and into the whole world IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
@God's sent, aka Mrs. force man/Prophetess.............................hahahahahahaahaahaaahaahhaa! calling on NBC to bottle you and keep for only him...... to have access and prays with and every every.

We dey beg Mr. Force man ooh........to allow us to have this access to our able mummy/mama/aunty/sister..... whom God has sent to us in the generation.
Amen to you prayers and as the light to our family and generation, His light shall continue to shine unto our lives in Jesus name.

Please manoda, seacrest, mahogany28, waistbead, tukree and others I can't remember their names.................come oh and let us know what is happening to you guys.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
@God's Sent....not even your DH can quench this fire! Any one that tries it is on 'Mission Impossible'. All the lives you have blessed will embark on 2 days fasting and he will change his mind...don't forget 'even the heart of a king is in the hands of the Lord' and He 'turneth it as he wills'! You are a light set on a hill....no hiding place for you!

@Goldenbaby...thanks for those bible passages! Tha last fight is always tough...thank God victory is assured!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
@God's sent, Thanks and a Bigger Amen to all your prayers.
@Eksammy, True talk...
@All my Fellow Conquerors, I want to inform us all that tomorrow (Wednesday) will be our midnight prayer and the names of those that have gone for deliverance and that are regular here will be posted prior to tomorrow midnight. So let's all get prepared and bear it in mind that every 1st and Last wednesday of the month that we will be engaging in midnight prayers. May God help and give us the strength to always do this will.
@Those at have been MIA for a very long time,hope all is well? And please you people will have to bear with us if you didn't see your name in the list. You have to wake up from your slumber and be more spiritual alert and sensitive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Godsent Lol! at I sensed fears of demon,hehehehehehe I no get annointing ooooo,I am nt Serv Vic dat is ontouchable hehehe.I am more dan a conqueror just being conscious.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godsgrace2013: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Godsent amen.i believe that God is working His purpose in our lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Golden to add to d info above,everybody will also fast dat day(wens).But left for me ooo I will say we do it once every week hehehe devil we no dey hear go hear by force.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Godsgrace2013 from my own understanding u need to go for deliverance.seeing little children around u in a dream fortells evil attack on ur fruitfulness as a woman looking for d fruit of d womb,even being pregnant too.Since ur hubby is a beliver,u guys can go to any bible belieing church or mfm but for me ooo cct.We need physical pregnacy and children(not spiritual one)my 2 cent though.u can read sotum testimony den u will come to realise dan wen someone is on medication for a very longtime no improvment,mean dere is more in spiritual dan physical.Better save ur money for huggies pampers n nt spent it on drugs.u will testify soon IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
God bless you all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Amen to Godsent's prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Vilachi u are most welcome to dis thread of Conquerors,u are already a conqueror.I always tell pple d highest n biggest mistake satan always make is allowing anyone who wnt to be a conqueror to locate dis thread.here is serv vic no 08153309479 just give him a call I bet u,u are on ur way to testimony.once u arrive pls make sure u go to cct on thurs before d thurs of deliverance day to get ur booking no so u could paticipate.Dis humble n Glorious house of conquerors await ur testimony soon.once again welome
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Vilachi also tell him abt d dream wen u call him,he will explain to u better.I only knw buying pepper in ur dream is nt good,it means evil arrow have been fired into dat person life.so call him n get a better explanation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.