Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,346 members, 7,923,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (340038 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
@manoda we all agreed to lift u up before d almighty God cos we no u ve gone for deliverance.Golden is nt hyping on regular posting for nothing sake,atleast u can read her encounter here why intercedding for us dis afternoon.We ve to be very careful cos wat we do here is no childs play.So don't see it dat way.we wnt to be carrying everyone along but at same tym we ve to be careful.U must testify after our prayers tonite so dat watever is making u absent from here will be a past tense n something to tell as a story.its well with u IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Mikuut,hahahahahah!! So you are enjoying and you forgot me? Ok ooooo!! Thank God you are fully back.
@FreeChild07 thanks and Amen to your prayer.
@JECU,my dear, is the grace of God that made me to destroy the demons oooo, is not by my own power. Who am I? I thank God for the victory. Thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@Shyna112, Thanks and Amen to your Prayer. May God bless and keep you.
@Uteh, my dear, that's what we are trying to make clear here, people think we are here for fun, they don't know that the devil don't like what we are doing here. But they won't understand. Pls I can't pray for anyone that haven't gone for deliverance,I don't have any atom of anointing because i don't know the level of demon tormenting the person.. May God give us the grace.
@Sotum, my dear, keep on saying it oooo, so that they will understand. No body will put us in trouble.
@Visitor30, Amen oooo!! Am now more careful than ever..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2013
@Goldenbaby....i read that your encounter with my mouth wide open! may God save his people in Jesus name. Thank God you were victorious.

We need not be afraid in interceding for others here just that we need to straighten our lives out by living a holy and righteous life so as not to create loopholes for the demons to lash out at us. once we sign up here, its a war and we need to 'gird up our loins' and live a careful life.

we also need wisdom in our 'choice of words' during intercessory prayers. i noticed that this thing has principles which must be followed e.g i remember Servant Vic did not want to conduct deliverance on that girl last thursday because of the absense of her mother because she has some RIGHTS in her daughter's life.

@All lets be strong and do exploits.....Nigeria will soon hear about us! Say no to FEAR!

Please what is the meaning of MIA? some of these abbreviations are a bit above our head......break them down! ive learnt TTC, BFP, DW, DH....but not MIA

Can someone advise on the best times/period to get Servant Vic's attention on phone. I have been trying to reach him since sunday but no luck yet....could it be that i call too early or too late?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Good morning my Fellow Wonderful and Glorious Conquerors...
This is the Prayer Point for Today's Midnight Prayer...
****You can fast from 6am to 12pm,3pm or 6pm****.
:::::::::Memory Verse::: Nahum 1:9, Jeremiah 30:17, Deuteronomy 28:27, Psalm 33:9-11, Romans 8:11.
Psalm 119;62, Acts 16:25-26, Acts 12:1-12..
******Oh God our Creator, please forgive every known and unknown sins in our lives, give us the grace to live above sins. Thank you oh God for your mercies in Jesus Name.

***1)Every satanic investment eating up my finance be destroyed by the fire of God and the blood of Jesus Christ.

***2)Every power assigned to disgrace me, be disgraced in Jesus name.

***3)My Father and Creator, by all the power for which you are known to be God, arise and show the enemies holding my fruitfulness that you are my God,and let your fire of the holy ghost melt away the stones hindering my fruitfulness in the mighty name of Jesus.

***4)Alter of unfruitfulness erected to mess me up,burn and scatter from your root now..

***5)Evil curses and covenants that have pinned me down with stagnation, break and be destroyed now by the blood of Jesus christ of Nazareth.

***6)Let the Spirit of Resurrection breathe life into my finances, my marriage, my reproductive organs in Jesus name.

***7)Power of financial dominion, begin to manifest in my life hence forth in the name of Jesus christ of nazareth.

***8::You coffin spirit programmed to waste my life, receive divine judgement by fire now in Jesus name.

***9)Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory and breakthrough be dispersed in Jesus name.

***10)I decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,every evil marks,labels,Identity in my life be removed,shattered to pieces and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

***11)Thank God for answered prayers..

Thank you Abba father, God of Jacob,Almighty God, The great I am, Immovable rock, Omnipotent, Powerful, Awesome Lord, Victorious warrior, Commanding King of Kings, Mighty conqueror, for answering your name in the lives of the names of your sons and daughters listed below::: Thank you because we know that after today's mid night prayers that we all we see your full touch in our lives.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

***Goldenbaby
***JECU
***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Visitor30
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Pintoxx
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Mahogany28
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***Eksammy
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife
***Kike100
***Menes
***God's sent
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,

Oh Lord,I cover these names with the precious blood of your son Jesus Christ, No evil eyes will see us in Jesus name.
Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you my Lord!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2013
@Goldenbaby, well done, may the good Lord protect you and every conquerors IJN

I have emailed you.

@ All, pls we are operating this prayers together, dont castigate Goldenbaby, Jecu,Uteh,Visitor30,etc.

This thread name is still How to Conquer Barrenness Spiritually & Physically, so we all should follow the How to, deliverance, be part of this family by contributing, etc. Then ones name will be on the prayer list.

But if anyone is not ready to follow the How to, like I and some other people did (deliverance and coming up here to encourage others with your testimony)

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2013
jesus is lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2013
@All, good morning glorious conquerors, how was last night and hope we all had a sweet nite of prayer and rest? Wishing us all that much needed grace to continue in our walk withe master of the universe God our creator as we prepare ourselves today for the task ahead. It's my deepest & sincere desire that after tonight's prayer session, we shall not only testify but receive the grace to live a life of victory over sin and anything that has ever troubled us in Jesus name.

@Goldenbaby, thanks for the prayer point and the scriptural readings to back up our prayers. I noticed that you didn't add the reference scriptures earlier posted yesterday by @Uteh as I believe they are for tonight's prayer!

@Eksammy, beautiful morning to you and how is dw and all around you? MIA= Missing In Action
And as per the best time to call him, from my own experience is in the late morning and mid afternoon. But if call and the line is ringing, no reply.......do well to drop and sms for him with a brief of your message, he will call you back once he is less busy.

@God's Sent, very well said and like we have all come to understand, it goes along way to follow and adhere to instructions which is the same principles that God uses to meet our request. We choose to belong to this family of conquerors and as a family we have set principles for ourselves, lets us try our best to make it work.

Thank you Jesus!

Accessing the internet might a challenge for many, but even if it's once or twice a week, do well to drop in and encourage this great family, you never can tell whose life you might be affecting as well as what you might receive as you pop in to see what is happening, God might use someone here to answer your doubt or questions and lift up your faith. So I encourage all and pray that the power of financial dominion, begin to manifest in our lives hence forth in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2013
vilachi: good morning everyone.
i called the number i was given,08153309479 but the man who answered said hes not servant vic but he counsel's and cannot send me prayer points or get a booking number except i send somebody to go get it on my behalf. He also said i can call on Thursday by 6:30pm so i can converse with the people that handle the booking . I thought i could reach servant Vic directly at least to expedite things.
Morning Vilachi,
I guess what might have happened is that Servant Vic could've been busy as at when you called and left the phone for his workers...... You can call again today @late morning or mid afternoon Nigerian time, if you don't get through call on Thursday at the said time. You will surely reach him.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2013
This is the general list of all the conquerors,please those that their names is not in the prayer list,like God's sent have said, do the right thing and your names will be added in the prayer list.
And like Sotum2 said so that one won't be in trouble. Please I beg us in the name of God.
Thanks and may God bless us all.
::::::::::::::God our creator answer your name in the lives of these listed names:::::::::
***Goldenbaby
***JECU

***Freechild07
***4Gsmokei
***Visitor30
***Santagelo25
***Parisienne
***Tukree
***Mikuut
***Mahogany28
***Tmc1
***Chi16
***Uteh
***Konfessor
***Aderome
***Enm
***Nic1
***Nifemi_cutie
***Whitesnow
***Laamilaaka
***Eksammy
***Chichi6
***Floxxi
***Testimonylife

***Kike100
***Menes
***funkybaybee
***Biggee01
***Bolanlevivian
***Maymay1
***Jamo90
***Adaroable
***Iya-Ejima
***Samplet
***Waistbead
***Lanray01
***Janutra
***Clarina
***Finecheek12
***Pintoxx
***Chyvia
***Rute
***Nikkypearl
***BB12
***Habb
***Locuu40
***Slimtolu
***Shyna112
***God'sgrace2013
***Vilachi
***God's sent
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2013
vilachi: good morning everyone.
i called the number i was given,08153309479 but the man who answered said hes not sevrant vic but he counsel's and cannot send me prayer points or get a booking number except i send somebody to go get it on my behalf. He also said i can call on thursday by 6:30pm so i can converse with the people that handle the booking . I thought i could reach servant Vic directly atleast to expedite things.

Call him that is his number, I just spoke with him some minutes ago
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by laamilaaka: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2013
@Golden thnks for posting those prayer point ,d names n well said too,d right thing should be done.@Chichi16 where at thou ? Pls show face oooo tmro's prayer will be hot,make sure u come.@Freechild pls pass d msg across to her incase she wld be free to come.@Manoda how was ur nite ? We dey wait for ur testimony ooooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
@laamilaaka morning to u dear,how is Dh ? Devil is already a loser,he is d most foolish person I have ever seen.ur expectation shall never be cut off,u are d nxt testify in IJN.@Skimpychick where u dey ?how are u and lo doing? d lord is ur strenght,u will have a hitch free 9mth.@all have a lovely day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Amen!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2013
@Golden, welldone.

@Visitor30, thanks. No d scriptures i posted were just for our exaltation and preparatory for tonite's prayer. I later emailed some scriptures and prayer points to Golden.

@All, as we pray, lets be sensitive to d leading of d Holy Spirit. Sometimes, u can be praying and d Holy Spirit will drop a scripture or an incidence will just flash through your mind. It means dats d area you should hammer on in prayer. Its called targetted prayers, they come by revelation. The Holy Spirit does dat so you wont be praying vagabond prayers, thats prayers that dont apply to your situation.

@Rute, how is everything, hope u are good.

@Lamilaaka, thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2013
@Visitor30, thanks for reminding me about the scriptures, have added it, though Uteh have explained why she posted it yesterday.
@Laamilaaka, thanks so much and Amen to your prayers.. Is very good to do the work of God in order to encourage others to put all their trust in God. You are blessed and your testimony is permanent.
@JECU, thanks my Dear.. Hahahahahahah@ Devil been the most foolish person.. Devil don enter everlasting condemnation!!!! He's so silly!!!
@Vilachi, thank my Dear, very soon your name will be added in the prayer list.. Because I believe that you will be delivered.. I think your suggestion concerning us going to motherless babies home is a very nice idea.. My God help and strengthen us.
@Uteh, thanks also for sending the scriptures and prayer points via my mail. May God bless you!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Precious morning to all my fellow conquerors in christ.its another day of testimonies and victory.i am always excited each time we pray and keep vigil because it is never in vain.if we suffer our flesh and say no to the devil just focusing on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith we will never be put to shame,instead our God shall shame the enemy

Golden,thumbs up for the prayer points.you no allow Jecu sleep yesterday.lol.even me i no dey sleep until i finish my vigil because if i try am,na that time sleep go sweet i go con wake by 6am.God forbid bad thing
@laamilaaka thanks it is already well IJN.
@Jecu,hope you cabashed fire cabashing
@uteh,thank you o.i tried it and it was lovely
@visitor30 how is dw?may the light of God shine upon you
@sotum how are dh and lo?God be with you all
@ all it is well IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
@Freechild07, Hahahahahahah!! Na sooo!! Na awake season we dey.. We don't need to sleep nor slumber because the protector of Israel and he who keeps us does not sleep nor slumber.. But our own awake go be spiritual one oooo!! Thanks my dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013
@all that emailed me about the adjustment of the prayer list name, I want you all to know that. We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(Ephesians 6:12 )

Somany people could not wait for the manifestation of the hand of God in their lives after going for deliverance, before going back to vodoo life style, thereby making the troublers of their destiny to come back with more problems.

If there is other short cut to retrieve what the wicked ones have taking from you or to be free from bondages and barreness, apart from the power of God in deliverance in the righ place, I would have let you know.

I laughed when i saw the email that said we should add her name in the prayer list cos she has gone for deliverance, and at the end she said afterall deliverance is deliverance.

I laughed out louder, cos all deliverance are not deliverance,
the deliverance that they will ask you to go and give sweet to "T" junction demons, real deliverance?
Is deliverance that they will press your head and push you around until you fall to free yourself so that you won't die there real deliverance?

Is deliverance that they will ask you to tie white wrapper and enbrace a man that is not your husband, in the church while the doors remain locked, real deliverance?

Is deliverance that they will ask you to bundle different colors of candle and lite them and sleep in front of the burning candle while a Nigerian male angel gabriel that you know his house and phone number will come and visit you while you are lying down sleeping and if you dnt stand up and end the show you may be talking another sad story at the end,
a real deliverance?
is deliverance that they will ask you to stand ontop a calabash and bath in the midnight deliverance? mention it different types of deliverance, I have experience all this parttern of deliverance, but thank God for the true man of God.

@All why I put Goldenbaby's name first instead of mine, is cos, she is the one that retrieved this thread after the insults I got from my first post that contains my testimony, I decided to create a thread, but after creating this thread I was discouraged again cos I felt since is a faceless thread they will not understand my motive, and redeeming my vow through this medium may be difficult,
so I decided that am going to be entering commercial buses to preach to people thereby redeeming my vow, my first attempt after praying with people in the bus they began to ask for my phone number,
The worst of all is that they started giving me money which I rejected,
some tought I was an upcoming prophetess thereby asking me when and where is the church taking place, they did not even understand me, that was when I knew that some people just want to relax in sin and be expecting some one to be praying for them, or pay someone may be a pastor to be praying/interceeding for them, while they live their sinful life against God.
"very dangerious to the intercessor"

during the bus evangelism, the little baby inhaled dust inside the commercial bus cos I exposed him to dust at that early stage, then there came cattah/cough.
Then my dh warned against exposing his child to dust another wahala,

Then I stopped and was thinking of doing morning crow until baby is grown before I can start the bus evangelism, so I decided to visit this thread again then I saw manoda's question and finally saw Goldenbaby's post which is the only encouraging weapon that brought me back to this thread which I earlier abandoned. cos of some discouraging resposes and reactions to my testimony post in ttc thread.
I appreciate and thank the name of Almighty God for using Goldenbaby to bring this thread back thereby making it easier for me to redeem my vow gradually without jumping from bus to bus with my little one beign expose to dirty environment at his early age which could have even pose a big risk to his health. Praise be to the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, the healer of dieseases, the remover of shame. may He remove your shame and wipe away any form of negative tears and make you the head and not the tail In Jesus Mighty name ameen!

@Goldenbaby pls always put my name below the names of others,e.g last name.

May God Almighty answer His name in our lives In Jesus Mighty Name.
thanks you all for your good contribution and amen to your prayers.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
@goldenbaby I love this thread so much but for d fact that if I post anything here peopple just ignore it n d only one dat usually replys is Godsent. Dis has really discourged me frm pposting cos it shows am not needed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
@God's sent, hmmmmmmm!! Just short of words after reading all you said about me.. Am not the one but his the grace of God that made me to post that. I have adjusted your name..
@Finecheek, my beautiful sweet chick, please if I or any of our fellow conquerors have ever ignored your post, please I beg you in the name of God,forgive and forget Biko... We need you so much here and we do ask of you anytime you MIA. Please you are needed here,we all shall testify very soon.. Don't be discourage my sweet sister. May God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by justbee: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello Conquerors, I posted on this thread yesterday but couldn't find it and was unable to repost.

I have been following this thread for some time now. I attended the oct & nov deliverance at CCT Ministry. I thank God for his anointing upon his servant , Servant Vic. I now have more of victorious dreams. I will still attend the dec deliverance by God's grace.

@Godsent/Goldenbaby, pls add my name to the prayer list. I still need more prayers. My challenges include getting a good job, total healing from bone pains, financial breakthrough, all round BFPs in every aspect of my life.

@Jecu & Goldenbaby, your deliverance is permanent in Jesus name.
@Freechild, Uteh, Visitor30, whitesnow, nice1 eskammy and every conqueror on this thread, the lord shall answer his name in our lives in Jesus name. Everything that brings tears to our eyes, the lord shall turn them to joy & laughter for us on Jesus name.

@Madam Godsent, thank you for this awesome thread. Many lives have been touched indeed. God will continue to increase your testimonies and will help you fulfill your vow in Jesus name.

@All, sorry for the long post.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Parisienne I am seeing u peeping,pls come n give us d part 2 of ur testimony.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Finecheek wht u said is true
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Finecheek n Iphie17 u guys shld nt be offended anymore ok! Please forgive n forget.we need u guys back,it won't happen again.we wnt everyone to be happy so dat devil will be ashame.e-hug to both of u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
A very good afternoon my brothers and sisters in the thread.

finecheek12: @goldenbaby I love this thread so much but for d fact that if I post anything here peopple just ignore it n d only one dat usually replys is Godsent. Dis has really discourged me frm pposting cos it shows am not needed

@finecheek12, coooluuu down don't be angry for dat attitude of umunnem not responding to your questions, as from today it won't happen again, even if there is no nepa lite and my battery is off i must reply you in this thread.
@all. lets get use to the habit of replying and welcoming new members.

@JECU, leaf Parisienne first she does not know am vexed with her i 've even told her to forget part 2 and tell us part three of her testimony yet no reply no show,
am expecting her part 4. testimony finger crossed.
@all new conquerors you are welcome into the good and favored thread. you will be the next testifier.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
amin to todays prayer.Godsent weldone.
@iphie, finecheek and any other member that have such complain, thanks for speaking ur mind at least we all are learning some will just mia without telling you their purpose.
as for me i usually check if they have posted any prayer so that i can scream amiiin.
instead of checking if there is any question that needs reply, so am guilty of that offence too
forgive and forget and lets keep posting and enjoying this God giving thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good day to all my brothers and sisters in the house!

@finecheek12 and @iphie17, am lending my voice to that of @menes, @Jecu and @putu4. please please pardon us for not taking note of your post, I render our apology to both of you and others who have the same feeling.

@All, we would also appreciate that people should not just ask that their names be added whenever prayer is mentioned. We should also be our brothers keeper by posting if not regularly, but once or twice a week.

If everybody keep posting Amen to God's Sent prayers for example, this thread would have died a natural death long time ago and most of us for no see the thread by now.
My advice to all forthcoming newbies, please do us well to mention that you making your first post, so we don't assume you are one of the MIAs member, for us to be able to accord you that formal welcome which everyone joining this thread deserve to get.
Remain bless and receive the grace to testify soon in Jesus name!

@Justbee, you are welcome to the thread of conquerors. Thank God for what you have already started experiencing, it will become permanent soon and testify to the glory of God, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Justbee, you are welcome to this thread of wonderful and glorious conquerors, you will soon testify. I thank God that you have attended deliverance twice at CCT, I do believe that you are seeing good changes in your life.
I did saw your post yesterday,but when I opened it to read,I didn't see anything,I then thought that you mistakely posted something.. Thank God your post is finally here.
@Funkybaybee and all those that said that their post are been ignored, oya where una dey? We are ready for questions and answer.. JECU go be the one answering all the question.. Hahahahahahhahahhaah!! Pls make una show face for God ooooo!!! Our God is always good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
[b]O LORD, I WILL SERVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME!!! John 14:6

*****SOMETIMES when we pray, we may not know when God would answer us - it may be today, tomorrow, or thereafter.

***Have you lost your good faith in praying? Have you lost interest in reading and studying your Bible? Have you decided to take a deadly action because there is NO evidence of God in your life? Have you concluded to visit a witch-doctor, spiritualist, false prophet, etc this week, this month or next year?
God is saying to you now: "Don't go there, I am still the God that divided the Red Sea, I am still the God of Abraham, David and Jacob, the God that gave hannah and many others the fruit of the womb, the God that spoke in Genesis 1:28..
Serve GOD completely no matter what! you may not know the day you stop praying or doing good to people might just be the day of your restoration.
If JOB could see the end of his affliction through constant prayers then you must be encouraged to do more than Job in the Bible.
Never give up even in the midst of your troubles! God is still in the acts of performing miracles! It may seems God's presence is NOT with you or He's not answering some of your prayers. Don't worry, its just for a while, the Bible says, it shall come to pass.
Keep praying, keep reading your Bible, live a life of purity and live a life of loving people no matter what.
Very soon, very soon and very soon, you shall be restored again! Please, be encouraged, don't allow satan to make you believe that God does not exist in this world or He's a powerless God. I called him the "God of Restoration" in my closeth.. Be Encouraged!!!!!!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
@justbee, i welcome you to this thread of glorious conquerors in christ.i can assure you that you will testify IJN

@finecheek,@Iphie17, i beg no vex.according to a friend of mine wey still dey learn english,( don't be vex annoyance)lol.
Pls don't stop posting because of that.we are one in christ.you for complain immediately na, instead of going mia.

@Jecu, i no get chichi6 number o.but i gave her mine.i wonder where she is.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Goldenbaby,
thanks and may God continue to bless you and increase the oil of his anointing upon your life. I was just about typing something I read as I was preparing an exhortation am meant to deliver this evening in our prayer meeting.

***Are you in a difficult trial? a difficult or challenging situation? or what is that thing you are believing God for? Do you feel like God is delaying much too long to answer your need? Do you trust God even in the delay? Remember the story of Lazarus (John 11:1-45). Your situation could not be any worse than his! Trust that God must have a purpose for your trial, and that he will bring glory to himself through it.*****

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.