Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (342592 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Precious morning my fellow conquerors in christ,as we gather for yet another soul enriching service,i pray we will never return the same IJN
@finechick@golden lol
Golden pls add justbee to the list,she has gone for deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2013
@uteh, i dey see you o.we don reach church
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2013
@All, a glorious morning to all the wonderful conquerors in the house.
Oh God our Father, we thank you for the rear privilege to stand in the gap in prayers for one another as a family. We pray that our prayers & supplications shall be answered in Jesus mighty name.

@All going for today's program tagged "FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILY", let also try and remember this wonderful family here as we go into battle today. May God almighty grant you safe trip to and fro Ota in Jesus name and come back with great testimony that will shake our generation.

@Our Newbies in the house, I welcome you all to this thread and wish you a glorious and wonderful stay here.

Have a splendid day and remain bless. Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Good morning @ all.wellcome to another beatiful day of the lord. May his presence be with us in every of our dealings in Jesus name. I left lagos late yesterday and arrived Abuja late too but I thank God for journey mercies.
I thank almighty God for using @Godsent to open this thread. I stumbled on the thread on 4th of November. This was after I came back frm church and started feeling depressed (this happens once in a while).
I just picked up my system and behold, there was the thread! So I told myself that God has a reason for showing me thread which has existed since april.
I saw this reason when I attended the deliverance service last month. I have made up my mind to keep attending till servant vic says it is okay.
Now I am back home, the next thing is to tell dh what happened at the church. He is not around now so dat will be tomrrow. @all pls back me in prayer concerning this any short prayer will help pls
@freechild, uteh I tap annointing from here o!
@goldebaby,visitor,jecu ,sotum I greet u
@laamilaaka, Amen. How u dey?
@Justbee, you are welcome to this wonderful family.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
good afternoon sorry i mia for a while now, cuz of the holy morning sickness
@nice1 may Lord do it for you be using your anointing oil and blessed water after asking for forgivenes of sin, am still using mine drop by drop cos i cnt travel to sango in dis condition.
as servant vic instructed you, you will soon testify of bfp in Jesus name, we thank God for taking u to ur destination safely.
@Rute am fine, thanks for asking after me.
@all new conquerors in dis thread, u are all welcome, u will soon testify too.
all my brothers and sister of dis thread too manyn to mention tanx to u all.
baby dust all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Rute ehehh yu dint ask of me ekwa?u ask of only julieton, am jelous now, @julieton what are yu doing hia, I think mama God's sent warned that all preggy mums shld stay off d internet for now to avoid reading negative stories, i op you are nt watching ur best football team and using ur legs to help them score goal, cos she also warned us about over excitement. haaaahaa.
To every active member of this thread and those like Goldenbaby, uteh, visitor30, santagelos25,funkybaby, enm, freechild07, konfessor, jam090 and all others May the good Lord answer you all fast in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Jamo90: I Swear to God, God Exists!!!....... And So does d Devil.
Only d Chosen Ones can testify. I've been 2 d Deliverance Session. God is neither a Muslim nor a Christian. GOD IS GOD!!!. Have u all ever tried 2 say a lot of things at d same time dat u immediately forget all d things u wanted 2 say; thats wat I call "Getting drunk with d Luv of God" ***I don 4get wetin I want talk sef*** @all, Pray for me. All I just want now is Uncommon Favour from d Great One, Special One, The Infinite One etcetera etcetera etcetera. ***Abeg make i add dis one "The Merciful One"***
@God's sent, JECU, visitor 30, sotum, menes,eksammy, freechild, uteh and many dat av been there, I've seen and can identify all o' U. Just wan2be lowkey lyk SSS. God Bless U All.

Wallahi, God dey ooo!
Stay Blessed!!!
Love You All...... Infinitely

ol boy this above post made me laugh when i read it yesterday, how u go forget weting u wan talk.
wallahi God really really dey ooo! knowing this thread and going for deliverance is the best thing that ever happened to me and my family, @ visitor30, G-baby, Uteh, and others that made this thread a daily visit thanks and good luck in all your effort .

@nice1, thank God for taking u home in safety, my regards to oga.

@eksammy, am happy for you cos u are ready to "fight for your family" in this fight for your family program week. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good day all,I thank God for today's deliverance programme at CCT.It was a success.Servant Vic talked about people today hollering,shouting and yelling at the devil with nothing happening.That's because many people are trying to deal with the devil in the energy of the flesh.Forgetting that the devil and his host of demons are spirit beings.The devil doesn't have to bow to the loudness of a person's voice.He isn't afraid of noise,he is afraid of the name of Jesus.That is why you can't deal with them in the energy of the flesh and win.John3:6..He even said we can do the same thing he is doing if the power and fire of God is upon us.He showed a practical example by using us to ask God for his authority.First we have to confess our sin both known and unknown,command the word,the angels of God in Jesus name(The name that is above all names),stretch forth our hands and the people you are praying for will obey.The process reawaken my spiritman and gave me some sort of confidence.He also said said God can only move on this earth as you ask him to move and he would hear and answer your prayers.
Above all read,study and meditate on the unrefined word of God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors..
Today's service was awesome,I thank God for his presence,spirit and power upon our lives.
@God'sgrace2013, thanks.. ℓ☺ℓs@ me been funny...
@Justbee,Ok..
@Rute, Amen to your prayer.. Your midnight prayer won't be in vain. Make you dey write wetin Shyna112 go dey understand ooooo..hahahahahahahahahah!!
@Freechild07, will do that.. Hope you and DH arrived home safely?
@Visitor, thanks so much and Amen to your prayer. May God give you the grace,spirit and power to fight for your family.
@JECU,our upcoming .............. (Fill in the gap).hahahahahahah!! Hope you arrived home safely. Thanks for the tp.
@Santagelo25, thank you so much for the smooth ride,hope you got home safely? May God answer his name in your life.
@Uteh, am so happy for you oooooo.. Our good Lord has done it.. Rejoice and be glad.
@Nic1, I thank God for granting you journey mercy back home, God will perfect everything that he has started in your life, God will touch the heart of your DH so that he will believe and also follow you to CCT for more prayers.
@Our fellow pregnant conquerors, Julieton,Doris107 and others, hope your little angels are kicking wella? Good to see your post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Doris sorry my dear haahaha I hope u are bubbling in the Lord.
@santagelo that's quite a revelation thanx for posting it here

@all I enjoy the midnight cabashing next time we do it I will start at 1am since Nigeria is an hour behind SA I want to be in sinc with everyone coz there is power in unity

@Ada40 and all preggy mamas keep praying more n more u will surely carry to term and deliver without any pain in JESUS CHRIST name amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Santagelo25, thanks for sharing that..
@All, Servant Vic also said we should stop blaming our DH,DW,parents for what ever reason, that we shouldn't fight them rather fight for them. That we shouldn't condemn anyone,that everybody is good expect the bad spirit that enters that person.
He also went further to say that God himself didn't even condemn satan, he gave emphasis on Job1:6-7. So who are we to condemn our DH,DW and family members.
He also said that we should fight for our family, that Adam didn't fight for his family, that was why Eve gave him the forbidden fruit and he ate. That God told Adam not to eat the fruit even before God formed Eve, but Adam didn't tell Eve all she needed to know in the garden of eden. And when God ask Adam why he ate the fruit, that instead of Adam to ask God for the forgiveness of sins immediately, he went ahead to say that it was Eve that gave him the forbidden fruit. Genesis 2:16-18, 2:21-23::::::: Genesis 3:12 and 17..
And that was why God cursed the serpent, that God's word in Genesis 1:28 wasn't for a women to suffer pain when child bearing, but it was their sin that changed it..
Servant Vic then said that DH shouldn't be hiding anything from his DW to avoid trouble that they are ONE not TWO..
Please let's learn from this::::
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thank you God my Creator for todays service, i really felt the presence of God in our mist

Na wahooo devil wan try servant vic today
The devil sent a young lady named Abigail to destroy servant vic, but the devil could not and by Gods grace the devil will not have power over the man of God, the devil also sent his 2nd in command to destroy the man of God just because he has release many of his people, this will never be possible as long as my creator exist

A young girl read everyones mind in the tebanacle today, omo i fear when another young girl said she was reading every1 mind, den immediately i stoped thinking and praying at that moment so that she will nt av the chance to read my mind again
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Santagelo25, thanks for sharing todays lesson with us.
you are all welcome from today's CCT one hour with God program, am always happy since God started his works in my life. after i attended deliverance there it was as if nothing have change as in the problems that took me there but i did n't no that God has solved it but it just have to manifest gradually.
all that are going there for one solution or the other i pray you will wait on the Lord for manifestation of those things he said concerning you and your family.
praise the Lord.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Shyna112:
A young girl read everyones mind in the tebanacle today, omo i fear when another young girl said she was reading every1 mind, den immediately i stoped thinking and praying at that moment so that she will nt av the chance to read my mind again

pleasssssss shyna112 stoooop before you kill me with laughter, you mean u stopped thinking cos of the little girl, so that she will not read your mind and read your heart at the same time? oh my God laughing seriously lol am sure u even stopped breathing so that she will not read your breath. haaaahaaaahaaa.
@santagelo25, tanx for letting us know some part of today's sermon.

@goldenbaby too tanx so much especially for making this thread active at all times.
@Rute keep praying one day God will answer u and grant u ur heart desire, am excited to

read that u goes for deliverance in your church every wednesday, I hope is mfm or is it push and fall deliverance church haahaa just joking?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=Rute]@Doris sorry my dear haahaha I hope u are bubbling in the Lord.
@santagelo that's quite a revelation thanx for posting it here

@all I enjoy the midnight cabashing next time we do it I will start at 1am since Nigeria is an hour behind SA I want to be in sinc with everyone coz there is power in unity

@Ada40 and all preggy mamas keep praying more n more u will surely carry to term and deliver without any pain in JESUS CHRIST name amen![
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Golden, thanks o.

@Golden and JECU, sorry i had to rush off to attend to some business.

@Freechild, hope u arrived home safely, greetings to your dh. You are a blessed woman o, your dh always go with you. Nothing like a dh who has a heart for God. Bible says 1 shall put a thousand to flight, but 2 shall put ten thousand to flight, dat is ur portion in Jesus name.

@Santagelo, okay where u d guy i fell on d second time? Pele o, hope i no wound u sha. Na Pastor JECU cos am o. It is well, headache dey worry me wey hit head for ground sef.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
@mikut na so, i am listening to the recorded sermon rite now which i recorded with my phone @ cct
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Shyna112, hahahahahahahahahahah!!! Please oooooo, no kill me with laugh, you stopped thinking? Me self, I was ready for her so that she will read my mind and tell me what I was thinking, I even increased my thinking mood, Devil no fit try me from today so I won't have any cos to fear...
She wasn't reading everybody's mind that time,she said she can read.
@Mikuut, thanks Dear..
@Uteh, ok dear, no pros..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Goldenbaby,you are welcome and it is a priviledge.Hope both of you didn't find it hard getting a bus to your various destinations.
@Shyna112,you are such a funny man.I laughed like i was watching a funny comedy film.We are all covered by the blood of our lord Jesus christ in that tabernacle.Have no fear...
@Uteh..Yes i am the one..Not to worry,i didn't sustain any injury.I was even scared that you might get injured.That is why i held you and servant vic ask me to free you.
@All,it is my pleasure to share today's message at CCT for the benefit of those that could not attend for one reason or the other.
NOTE:Servant Vic warned us about those little foxes that kills the vine.As in,those small small lies.e.g phone lies.When someone call you,instead of you to tell the truth that you are in Abuja,you will lie that you are in sokoto.The devil use it against us in the presence of God.So,watch it...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good evening conquerors, oooooooooooosh shyna112, you funny o it thought men don't use to fear, you made me laugh abeeeg!
@santagelo25, thank for bringing todays message to our notice. @visitor how u deyo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Shyna112, I've been laughing ooooh soooo tay I come begin dey cough.
U are pikinmama reloaded. Thanks for adding a little spice to sweeten up this thread and make everyone's journey a stress free one.
Please, I would like to have a copy of the recording of the message you did - my email is vizitor30@yahoo.com, let's discuss how to send it. Thanks!

@Goldenbaby, @Shyna112, @Waletu, @Santagelo25, @Uteh & all that was at the "Fight for your Family" program 2day @CCT. What a great move of God. Abba Father I thank you for what you are using ur servant vic to do in our lives. Thanks all for sharing those powerful messages/teaching. I have learnt something I didn't know before now.
Santagelo25, my brother how is DW, hope U were there with her, I bless the name of our Lord in your life and family, still expecting your call or you can send me an sms.

@Rute, I love that path were U said it's good to be spiritually in sync in prayer, because prayers of such go a long way. No worry next week Wednesday is another session.

@All our belle full mamas in the house @Julieton, Doris107, it's good to hear from you guys, thanks for stopping by.
But please, like our big mama God's Sent advice, make una no dey stay 2long on the internet or dey go read story whey go make una excitement level increase. All those with the morning sickness, kpele ooh. God will see you through this journey carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus Christ mighty name.
@Testimonylife, how are you and DH.
@Mikuut, U are blessed
@All, the grace of God upon your lives to live and walk in the path of His righteousness, so that we shall remain holy and spotless in Jesus name. Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
@visitor 30, i was listening to the voice recording of servant vic from my fone dis afternoon, when i got to the point where that little girl was reading peoples mind, fear come dey catch me o, then i heard servant vic saying " come out you evil spirit, i command you in jesus name to come out fast and leave this girl alone" so i was seriously scared, make the spirit no go enter me from my phone, so i deleted the voice recording, so sorry that i did this i wld have loved to share it with u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Mikuut hahaha yah fake prophets are all over now there is no mfm in South Africa I've since found one ministry they do deliverance there is almost like what u guys say is happening at cct last week a friend of mine manifested 11 spirits it was chilling and very scary the pastor is a Nigerian I was very skeptical at first but mmm there is power there ooo

@testimonylife did u get the book u can remove yo email now if u got it
@all have a good night may the LORD reveal something to u tonight in yo dreams
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rute: @Mikuut hahaha yah fake prophets are all over now there is no mfm in South Africa I've since found one ministry they do deliverance there is almost like what u guys say is happening at cct last week a friend of mine manifested 11 spirits it was chilling and very scary the pastor is a Nigerian I was very skeptical at first but mmm there is power there ooo

@testimonylife did u get the book u can remove yo email now if u got it
@all have a good night may the LORD reveal something to u tonight in yo dreams
@Rute, thank you,thank you, thank you very much, may the Lord answer you speedily IJN Amen.
@ Visitor 30, I and DH are good,may the Lord continue to bless you and your family.Amen.
@all God is indeed faithful!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Golden hhahahahahaha make u n Uteh take time ooooo,u guys are making me more to be scared.my Dear I have been sleeping since I came back,was soo weak n tired,but d lord is my strenght.Big task await me,but I trust God he will prepare me well for it.@santagelo God bless u for ur kind gesture.U are very right,d sermon n d demonstration today have really strenghting my inner man.@Uteh I was looking out for u wen I came out,but no problem is for a due cause.@shyna112 we have laughed out d one u said before n u are saying again.U got me laughing dat my DH have to ask me weathere I hit a jackpot.Lol! At d demon coming out of ur phone hahahahahhahaah.u could have close ur eyes too so u won't see her.I was waiting for her to tell me wat I was thinking,was never scared at all.@Rute yes like I told u yst,Nigerian is behind SA by 1hr,it doesn't matter weather SA time or Nigeria time,wat matters is d prayer.Ur night prayers shall never be in vain IJN.pls send me d softcope of dat book,thank u.cukachukwu@yahoo.com.@all, always ask for forgiveness of sin every hour if possible minuts.satan is an accuser,he will lead u to sin n yet go to God to accuse u.read Job 1vs 6 - 7,u can also read it down to understand it more.our brother santagelo have talked abt a lie dat is very common among us dat we see it as nothing,but to satan it means a lot.It won't be easy but we need to ask for d grace to live above sin,even if we find ourself in such situation,immediately ask for forgivesness which is wat Adam failed to do dat brought so much pains to us today.@ our belle ful sisters,wish u all a sweet labour,u will enter d favour room n unrinate d baby out in 1min.always breeze inn once in a while to say hi so we can equally tap d annoiting.@all Our God is a good,God answer prayer but u ve to live a good life n follow d principles,den u are good to go.I am sorry for d long post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ shyna wht u said is scary oooo, hv nt sn dx kinda thing b4 @God's sent pls whts d meaning of 'LO'
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
@Shynna, u funny o. Am sure u were d one who shouted 'Oluwa o' or something like dat when d girl said she could read mind. I dont believe d girl jare, u know d devil is d father of lies. She didnt even sound coherent in her speech. U for cover yourself with d blood of Jesus nau.

@JECU, i am booked for this month's deliverance. But i will not come to your church when u start your ministry o. Am sure your own go be 'operation no mercy for satan', with hot koboko for stubborn demons, loool!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2013
@Pintoxx, Mahogany28, Nikkypearl, BB12, Habb, Samplet, Funkybaybee,Biggee01
Whitesnow, Slimtolu and all our MIA Conquerors. Hope you all are bouncing in the Lord? Just want to let you know that we love you and may the joy of the Lord be your strength. We are expecting your lovely post.
@Santagelo25, Yes, it was easy... Thanks once more..
@JECU, why I go take time, pls do fast and start the..........................::: hahahahahahah!!!
@Iphie17, LO means Little One.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:17am On Dec 06, 2013
@all glorious conquerors i greet you all.i have been busy since i got back and have not been able to post until now.
Wow! Where do i start? I just want to start by encouraging everyone to rely more on your blessed oil and water instead of drugs because of my testimony. In my dream few days ago, a man told me these exact words "administer the oil by oxygen" and showed me a type of fruit in a textbook for me to get. When i woke, i figured that this meant inhaling the blessed oil, which i started doing every 3hrs after my prayer. 2 days later,in the dream i was pouring out plenty sand from my nose,it was so much,e for reach to build house sef.Praise the lord. I thank God for this and i know that my deliverance is parmanent.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2013
@nic 1,i thank God for journey mercies.i am glad you made it home safely.don't be worried,just talk to God.the heart of a king is in God's hands and he can turn it whichever way he wants.it will work out for good.

@ doris107,amen to your prayers and i pray that God will grant you a hitch free delivery IJN.correct and pardon me if i am wrong,i be jjc for this thread o.i hear say you don chop bellefull.lol

@santangelo25,Goldenbaby,Jecu,uteh, t'was nice to see y'all again.You guys have said it all.thumbs up.we didn't get home ontime because there was another deliverance session after you people left,which i will tell you about in my next post.The continution of the girl that can read thoughts

@Shyna112, you too funny o.lol. I never laugh finish from your first post na im you con post the one wey funny pass the last one.kai, try do standup comedy na.
But i want to correct something,pls pls pls it was not abigail that satan sent to kill serv Vic,it was the demon that is oppressing her that was sent.pls take note.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2013
@At all that went for this service, thanks for sharing your experience and testimony here, i have been a litle busy this days. I have not gotten my permission from office yetm and you know and I know, I can not tell lies because I want to go for my mantle, I am even going to try to call Servant Vic later today and explain to him.

@Jecu, pls tell us about your church that you are about to open, pls dont join those pastor my belle call me, that are pressing and twisting peoples forehead untill you fall down or selling anointing oil for 5K.? huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum just joking.

Shyna112: @visitor 30, i was listening to the voice recording of servant vic from my fone dis afternoon, when i got to the point
where that little girl was reading peoples mind, fear come dey catch me o, then i heard servant vic saying " come out you evil spirit, i command you in jesus name to come out fast and leave this girl alone" so i was seriously scared, make the spirit no go enter me from my phone, so i deleted the voice recording, so sorry that i did this i wld have loved to share it with u

Huuuuuuum, is like we have another pikinmama in this thread, u are a bomb, pls help us with more of your jokes it will help ease some tension from the thread.

@freechild07, pls come and give us the deliverance story you are talking about, god will not allow any demon to touch my prophet in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2013
@Sotum hahahahahahahaha u are funny,don't mind Uteh n Golden ooo i don't knw wat dey are saying grin.@Uteh hahahahahahahahah,u are very right,real operation no mercy for d demon.dere will be nothing like mercy in my dictionary or bible,u will only see mercilessly.The bible said there is no piece for d wicked.demons are very wicked n heartless,dey don't show mercy at alll so why shld I ? God will keep dem where dey are meant to be.atleast u hrd wat satan said wen he was summon,God will deal with his agents tru us allll.@Golden take time oooo hmmmmmm,no allow me use e-koboko on u ooo,but wait oooo where will I even get d koboko ? No be from u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.