Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,324 members, 7,923,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (340036 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
@Shyyna, EVERY Friday is Revival Service
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Shyna112: @all need confirmation about this, @cct, is every last friday of the month Revival service ?
@CCT, every last friday is anointing / revival service. It's on this day that servant vic blesses Water and Olive oil!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
@uteh not every friday, its every last friday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
@finecheek finebaby finechikito chei ! Dis ur name sweet.hmmm u done join Golden n Uteh n freechild abii !!.those name are not necessary as devil doesn't fear it but fears d word of God.How are u doing dear?hope u are bouncing in d lord.its well with u IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good evening Great Conquerors! i have been reading to catch up on what happened at yesterday's service. How i wish i stay in lagos......@everyone that updated here, I say a big thank you and God bless.

@Enm...thank you for sharing Psalm 37. That chapter is loaded.
@Goldenbaby...Did you say you are coming to the East? We're waiting...smiles
@Visitor30...I'm thanking God for Jecu's dream, i tap into that annointing too IJN!
@Freechild....you told the story in such a way that i felt as if i was there. Nollywood script-writing things....
@God's sent....Good Jeez, so so true....wify was introduced by her mom to this native herbal stuff this year and we noticed almost all this complications you described here. Her menses stopped for 3 months in June and it so looked like she was preggy and then a scan said its ovarian cyst. the menses delay every month and when its coming...its almost dark brown chocolate! Now im 'putting 2 + 2 together' to understand what has been going on....

Oh wait lemme get home today, i will.....Oh sorry im at home....wait let her wake up today.....i will make sure that....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good evening my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors, hope our day was good?
@God's sent, thanks for all the information. Will try that spinach stuff when I go back to the east... I told God that whenever am ready for my INEC result (JECU's grammar) that I will never take any supplement or herbal jagajaga and I know God will do that for me.
@JECU,I dey bus way the go Sango ota now, oya join me,will be waiting for you at plaza junction. We must rewine the thing oooo. I wan watch am life. Hahahahahah!
@Finecheek,no mind JECU ooooo, pls join the chorus.. She be P. E. DD.
@Justbee, I just thought about you today.. Thanks.
@Eksammy, yea, East mood is loading little by little..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello guys,

Hws everyone,sorry I havnt posted much here,I was feeling abit left out when everyone would be talkin about their DH,DW,etc

I hv also bin very busy wit work and all,but reading tru the last few pages,all I can say is wow!God indeed is faithful.

The past few days a lot has actualy taken place to the Glory of God.

I went to cct about 3times before serv vic said we need to start travellin down to get our bookin number,since den iv not bin chanced to travel.

I know that God is working in my life.because a few weeks bak,I was on the road and bumped into a total stranger that stopped me and asked me why I havnt bin faithful in paying my tithe and other things,He said I don't need to lie about anything and said if I can come along to a place he would describe to me,God will settle my matter,and that only people who's time has come are able to locate the place.

I was very freaked out and sceptical and tot he was even evil,but to God be the Glory,I attended their service there and d demon that has been tormenting and hindering my life spoke out and confessed all the evil he had been doing.

After I attended,It made so much sense what that stranger told me because the testimonies that come out from there are people who have bin barren for 15yrs,people unable to
Walk,people in bondage etc.I have never seen such anointing before.

When I took my friend there 2 weeks bak,my friend dat is in her late 30's that has bin trying to get married for yrs would be getting married in 2 months time after the prophetic prayers!

The man of God also mentioned the medical issue iv bin havn and prayed along with me,and to God be the Glory!

About a week after,I went back to the place and bought their anointing oil,applied it on my body also put into my water and drank,behold that nite,an angel ministered to me and told me to start vomitting every negativity inside my body. I vomitted so much and the bowl was full,that was the day all nightmares stopped,eating in d dream stopped,etc.at the end of the vomittin,he also gave me a prophetic message regarding my job,which has been my prayer point for yrs.

I would keep attending till God settles all about my life since its nearer to me,but if I can travel,I would still be going to servant vic ministry.

That's all that has bin happening,not like I chose to ignore the thread,iv just bin waiting on God to begin to manifest the impossible.

I would still be coming in every now and then when I am chanced to check up on everyone.

How is everyone,Goldenbaby,visitor,Godsent,whitesnow and everyone else.it is well with us all IJN.Amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by laamilaaka: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2013
@Mahogany28, welcome back my dear.. I thank the almighty God for your testimony, may the love of God never depart from you. Your healing/testimony will be permanent in Jesus name.
Please oooooo, don't use because everyone is talking about DH and DW to abandon the thread. Yours is on the way in Jesus name. Everyone here is also asking God for finances, some is asking for Job (like me).. We don't only talk about BFP but all around BFP.. May God guide and direct your path.
@Laamilaaka,Wow!!! God I thank you for giving your daughter a wonderful favour and testimony from the midnight prayer we did, may your name be praised. My dear, more is coming in Jesus name Amen. May the finances increase and be permanent in Jesus name.
Amen to your prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2013
@Good morning my beautiful n handsome conquerors,hope we had I lovely nite.I have a msg I would share with u guys later wen I am less busy.But in d main time,I wnt us to think about our life.the type of life we are leaving,does it please God ? If rapture take place today where will u be?@Golden hmmmm no comment.u hrd wat I told u on bbm(borrow) hahahahaaha I will give u free of charge.ok wait for me for plaza junction I dey come there now with my private jet @laamilaaka d good thing is yet to come,for having thank God for dis little he has done,he will do much more dan u can imagine.U have just seen d finger of God,from finger u will see d hand den from hand u will feel d touch of God in ur life n dh IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Uteh ! Uteh!! Uteh ur name have made me restless since yst morning,waking up very early dis mornig to right a msg down,u name struck me again.please my sister we need to talk private,thnk u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2013
laamilaaka: Gud a.m conquerors in d house @ enm,God bless u for dat Psalm,it's my dh's favorite!@ all,this our Wed. Prayer nd fastn has come to stay o. It was powerful! Amazinly,it touched on our finances wella.Thos prayer points were frm d throne room of God.Iv received favor financialy nd believ me,seems more are on line.
@al nothin shall steal our joy,we will have reasons to celebrate and for pple to rejoice with us IJMN
@Mama Godsent,Goldenbaby,JECU,Visitor30,Uteh,freechild and everyone keepin dis thread running God bless u.

That is great, may the good Lord who has started it, increase it in Jesus name.

Just like Jecu said, you just saw the finger of God, you will soon see his hand and his touch IJN

@All, I know my prophet, and I will like to stick to him so that I will not be mislead, I am not ready to buy any anointing oil from any place except the one I went with and the man of God prayed on it. This is the practice in MFN, Redeem, Winners, Servant Vic Ministry, etc. So anything different from that, I will never be part any more in my life, IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Mahogany praise the Lord for yo deliverance Jesus is alive
@all goodmorning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning my Fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors. Hope our night was splendid?
@JECU,I don wait taya, I no see any private or public jet oooo.. Come give us the massage,am waiting..
@Rute,hope you are cool?
@Samplet, I love your spirit..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Goldenbaby I'm fine my dear preparing to go to a baby shower and to imagine I used to shun baby showers but now I happily go knowing that my own turn is coming
@all happy weekend
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning my fellow conquerors, pls. no matter what you are passing through do not persecute God, cos you may think what you are doing is internet thing, but as you are doing it the angels of God are recording, Satan too the biggest secretary/ receptionist is recording.
stop any form of persecuting God, do not say becos you have not gotten your breakthrough for that, you begin to discourage others from their faith or their hope. do not say I did not tell you God is watching you,
Your punishment is not a mere one, it is better for you to stay off than to bring more curses upon yourself.

If I may ask, did you tell them your life style after deliverance?
Exodus 32

Exodus 32
The Golden Calf
1 When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods[a] who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.”
PLS. READ ON TO VERSE 5. some went that way after deliverance and expect God to do magic or do "Ole-ogo for them.

when I used to attend CCT programs before we relocated to this city, Servant Vic always say that everyone has their prophet, and I believed him cos I have tried all, i have been to east west, north south in search of miracle but no way before a girl I least expected, a hair-dresser directed me to servant vic and now this my unmerited favor alias "Innertube" is now here"
@All, your situation must submit to the voice of God and your gossip will turn to Gospel IJMN

@All, read your bible and you will see that God is no respecter of any man,
you can live the same way you were living and expect God to answer you miraculously,
God is not a thief, that He should thief the blessings of people that forsake their sinful life after deliverance and give it to you, infact, God is not begging any one to abandone their sinful ways. afterall, all the commandments in the bible is for our good, not that we are doing God a favor by obeying those commandments.

@all somany revelations have been coming my way since but i swallow some cos I do not want to turn this thread into a prophecy/revelation thread, but a thread that reveals the evil manipulations that is behind our problems, and how we can overcome, which is what God is using servant vic to do.

@eksammy, what I posted yester was a revelation, but i do not want to be saying things directly to people, cos this thread is a prayer and faith-building thread, where we talk about how we can overcome our problem by the power of God in deliverance

the revelation has been coming since 3 days before I posted, I wanted to ask you to ask your wife if she knows what Ogwu-alor is and she should be praying, cos after deliverance she need to help her self by praying by destroying any ungodly medicine, food eating both spiritually or physically that is in her stomach. if not that the tempter devil wanted to discourage her by making her not to be focus when she went for CCT deliverance, she would have vomit so many substances in that deliverance ground, but it is not late since you people still have the blessed water and anointing oil.

@All, sorry, I want to ask all of you that went for deliverance at CCT, did servant vic charge you any money?
did he bring out anointing oil and ask you to buy it from him?
have I God's sent misled you by directing you to CCT deliverance Ministry?

lest I forget, @Uteh, pls any time you pray and read other bible verses always read psalm 121 from begining to end, I do not know the help you are looking for, but look unto God for helper to come, you are beckoning on man to come to your aid , noo. your help is in the Lord creator of Heaven and Earth.

@All, there are some of us here that always feel sharp pain under your rib cage, sometime it does not allow you to breath down properly, stop eating fried egg, or egg in any form. look for other source of protein use your blessed water and anointing oil.

@enm how are you? happy weekend to you.

@Rute how are you and dh? God will make a way for you where there is no way.
@laamilaka, the God who started this will never let you down as you have started testifying may testimony never cease from your home IJMN.
@mahogany may God that gave your friend a fast future husband give you youw own IJN

God thank you for all the new intercessors and pastors in this thread cos it will make my vow to be redeemed faster so that I can resume my normal life of eating plenty food.

Happy weekend all
Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
@mama Godsent: may God help us all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Anubabe: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm new to this thread. I'm also looking unto God for the fruit of the womb. God will answer us all very soon IJN! I just called Servant Vic. Said the next program is boxing day. Dh and I are sceptical because we went for 2 fruit of the womb programs in October, nothing yet. Please keep me in your prayers. What do you suggest I do next? I've been pregnant before, it was an ectopic
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Anubabe: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
happy weekend all,
@God'ssent, as for me I gain a lot from cct deliverance and i dint pay a kobo. thanks for ur prayers.
@Anubabe u are welcome into d home of breaktru.
@jecu and goldenbaby, freechild and all have a blisful weekend o.
other new members you are welcome may ur joy come fast insha Allah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
@mahogany dearie u shall surely laugh dis season. I also met a stranger once too while I was in Abuja and told me some personal thinz n all I was going thru @ dt moment. I just froze n did all d prayers he asked me to say n thinz really changed then. Don't give up.

@pastor Bishop Jecu wen are u going to ve a revelation about me na?? Plz jst mention finecheek in ur dream n am sure d Rev go come grin Lolzzz
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
@anubabe, you are welcome to this glorious thread in jesus name. Try and get yourself booked for the deliverance session on the last thursday of this month but before then you can be going for the prayer session every thursday that is if you are chance. And try and check your life to block those loophole that the devil has been using to destroy and deprive us of our glory and blessing. Things like those innocent and little little lies, anger, un forgiveness, malice, envy e.t.c. And never loose your faith in God. Once again you are welcome.

@mama godsent, happy weekend to you too

@all, happy weekend
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Anubabe: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks for the love guys
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow wonderful and glorious conquerors..
@God's sent, thank you so very much for your advice. Regarding Servant Vic, he don't collect money and he don't sell anointing oil,he will ask you to buy yours,even when blessing the anointing oil,he doesn't touch it. During deliverance,he don't have any special oil,he uses the one people came with to conduct deliverance. So my dear,you haven't mislead anyone.
I just pray that we will be more patient because God will surely do a great thing in our life.
Hmmmmm, I really love psalm 121, I say it everyday (since august when I was praying,the holy spirit put it in my mind,and when I opened my bible,behold that was same thing in my mind. A friend also advised me to be saying it) with Isaiah 12(since the holy spirit directed me there last week or so).
@Rute, God will answer you soon.
@Anubabe, you are specially welcome to this thread of conquerors. Our God will visit you. Please try and attend the deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Good afternoon @all, hope we enjoying our weekend. Just got back from posdr musg change hand at mfm. Great testimonies, a 55yrs old woman came to glorify God with her baby boy after waiting for 35 yrs and seizure of her menses for four years.. I felt goose pimples all over my body when she was testifying. God is simply awesome.
@anubabe you are welcome
@all, happy weekend
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
@anubabe, you are welcome to this thread of testifyers.pls don't be skeptical but do everything in faith for without faith no one can please God let alone ask anything from him.make sure you do as you are told(take divine and scriptural advice) and you will testify IJN.God bless you as you obey.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
@all hmmmmmmm,just grab your popcorn there is a lot to be read, so much i am about to share with you. Make i just loose this hair finish.i dey come
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
good evening all, wow @nice1, God is great what a great testimony, God is still in d business of miracle.just like God's sent said people are too impatient to wait for manifestation of God's work after deliverance, some will always consult oracle np matter the deliverance and prayer.
so how does such person want God to release the blessing, let us learn to wait on god in prayers and thanksgiven.

@goldenbaby I like that psalm 121 too i always read it and feel satisfied.
@Anubabe you are highly welcome you are now a conqueror.
@Freechild07, oya i have grabed my popcorn of #150, incase the tory long so dat it can sustain me till 8pm, ok what happen?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Godsent thank you, i will read Psm 121 continually. No, Servant Vic does not collect money and does not sell oil or water, neither does he ask you to sow seed for your blessing to manifest or do something for God first before He will answer your prayer, infact he will call you and talk like for 30 minutes, ask of your welfare and counsel you. Sometimes i just decide to send him recharge card, cos i know dats how he calls other people too. I remember wen i first went for deliverance, he later called me to stop keeping malice with d person i was suspecting, serve d Lord in Church etc. After a week he called again and ask if i have gone to greet d person or called, i said no, dat am doing one 14 days fasting (ODM), he told me if i like i should fast from January to December, dat if i dont forgive and show love, nothing will happen, loool. I didnt find it funny dat day o, but i later obeyed and something happened to dat person later of which if i hadnt resumed speaking with dat person would have led to a big accusation and it brought about a deliverance from a certain oppression.

@Anubabe, welcome. Patience and maintaining your deliverance is needed after deliverance,

@Nic, what a poweful testimony. God likes to work on what man says is impossibe so dat we will have no doubt dat He is God and nothing is impossibe with Him.

@Pastor JECU, are you still in d spirit?

Sorrry for long post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
where is pastor Jecu and pastoress uteh, they have not shown face today
Jecu any prayer cabashing this night or you have already started cabashing prayers.
@freechild am waiting for the post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Nic1, that's a marvellous testimony. Oh God receive all the glory.
@Tukree, yea, that's good.
@Freechild, am already waiting with my popcorn and ice-cream.
@JECU, please oooo, don't keep us waiting. You never reach house?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
@Freechild, am anxiously waiting. But my corn no pop o, na guguru.

@Putu, i dey hear o. Its JECU dat is pastor o. Infact since morning dat i saw her post , i dey fear small, cos i dont know wat she want to say to me, so dat i wont fall under her annointing when i dey read her post, lol!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.