Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? (19251 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Crixina(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
greenoak: I dey craze Dat ugly thing ?I can't buy it o!!!
kai! Deep hatred.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by patuwa2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Why didnt he gave the money he used to make all those clothes and shoes to the poor at the initial? Why didnt he gathered all the money they used for flight tickets to Dubai and for renting hotels for all his guest? Why didnt he sell his cars and houses to give to the poor? There are people that can not aford a single day meal, while there are others lavishing and wasting resources. May God forgive him and grant him longer life and help him not to become poor and destitute suddenly.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by kramer: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
Scarpon: if it's jay-z or chris Brown I will buy but 2face?? hell no

Bros How old are you sef? Have jayz or chris brown ever thought of giving money to the nigerian motherless? if your house gets boko haramed 2moro which one of them is likely to care about it? or you think jayz and chris brown will ever think youre on the same level? you berra gettout of here and get your priorities right angry sad

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by donem: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
hornipipe: ''Auctioning to help give back to the people''
What a daft statement, why not donate it to charity if you really want to be nice? undecided
Seconded. Very daft indeed. If he intends giving back to the people why doesn't he auction a house'car etc ? Auctioning A shoe and cap which could easily go for 30$ to give back to the society does not just make sense.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
This guy think everyone is a fool sha.. Can you imagine , he wants to sell his stupid /fake things to raise money for the motherless.. Are you Micheal Jackson , Whitney Houston.. ? Wait for death to take you before you start selling your things .. Idiot.. I will offer you #1,500 naira for those stupid things..

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by PurestBoy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
He should go back to Dubai where he had his wedding to auction it

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by PurestBoy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
oneangle: This guy think everyone is a fool sha.. Can you imagine , he wants to sell his stupid /fake things to raise money for the motherless.. Are you Micheal Jackson , Whitney Houston.. ? Wait for death to take you before you start selling your things .. Idiot.. I will offer you #1,500 naira for those stupid things..

You really try, I won't go that up, #1000 if he'll sell and I'll pay twice.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
I am so happy with the comments so far.. This Nija artist wan dey see their self as god oh.. The painful part is they are stingy and too pompous. They pay media to hype every little tin they do whereas they are fucking broke.. 2face's career is coming to an end soon..Prophet T.B Joshua predicted it.. Nothing will last forever.. All is vanity .All that money will fly away someday. Wedding wey ordinary Nigerians suppose attend, abi no be we dey buy ur yeye CD(s). Mikel Obi use am wash am e run go release ONLY YOU..

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Valto(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
i dont think he can raise any reasonable fund from the auction. this is naija, no one send u

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by SilentCrescendo: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
Poor 2face... Another case of Good intentions, Bad decision. He shoulda just donated some cash to the charity thingy. Nigeria isn't a place to auction such stuffs, who wan buy am?

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by starbuck(f): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
Make him go dubai go auction am
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by kundul: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Haba. 2 baba d true art of giving invovles u giving wt u want 2 d poor nt wt u no longer want. In ur statues now I expect u 2 sell smtn lyk a car n giv d proceeds 2 charity n c wt God'll do in ur lyf. 2baba its high tym u genuinely start giving back 2 d society
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Sweetapple007(f): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dont he hav other things to auction, must it be his traditional wedding outfit, or he just want to forget
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
I will buy it for my gateman.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
THIS JUST SPELLS OUT HOW STINGY TUFACE IS. HE CAN NEVER DO WHAT HE WILL "LOOSE". THIS GUY HAS MTN MIND
Seconded. Very daft indeed. If he intends giving back to the people why doesn't he auction a house'car etc ? Auctioning A shoe and cap which could easily go for 30$ to give back to the society does not just make sense.[/quote]
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
2face should also auction that prado SUV given to him by Akpabio.its from taxpayers' money.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by willienaji: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
MORE LIKE: 2face is auctioning eczema cap and dragon feet shoes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by onyoluikechukwu: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
you bin want am to wed for nija ni make all him pikin dem mama cum put san san for him garri ni . but him for hear am sha
as for the shoe my shoe cobbler go do beta
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by kramer: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

2face should also auction that prado SUV given to him by Akpabio.its from taxpayers' money.

Henn!! you want Annie to vex!?!? shocked
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Reyspin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ijawboi: Damn, he thinks he's elvis presley or jimi hendrix.... why would a sane man buy a cap with 2baba written on it
OGA CHILL NAW...NA TUBABA U DEY TALK ABOUT NAW
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by dbride: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
LOL Hahaha.. 2Face thinks he is now in Europe or America. Waoh, what's gotten into him that he forgot he is a Nigerian in 9ja. Come, my brother, we love you and your music but we will never be as fanatical as to now bid for your "2 Baba" costumes. Haba, u just fall enter 9ja? 9ja no dey kolo for celebrity o, dem no send at all. Oyibo mentality never catch 9ja yet. Open art gallery for your costume and donate money instead for charity. You spent so much for your wedding now you want to sell used clothes for charity. Haba!
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
donem:
Seconded. Very daft indeed. If he intends giving back to the people why doesn't he auction a house'car etc ? Auctioning A shoe and cap which could easily go for 30$ to give back to the society does not just make sense.
LoL true, I even wonder why he has to auction his shoe before donating to charity undecided
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Policewoman(f): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Its like he doesn't know dat naija peeps don't worship celebrities like they do in the western world. He better be ready to dash somebody dat shoe & cap for free cos nobody go buy am lailai.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by matrixme(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Sorry, who is 2face? Is he on the TIME 100 list? Because that's where I now take my cue for Nigerian celebrities. You are either relevant all across or you keep trying. Don't show off!
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by chucky234(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
slimyem: A lot of people on this thread don't understand what it means to auction things for charity..undecided
Its not the value of what is being auctioned.Its about the "cause".cool
he should have simply asked the public to donate and support his cause and not auctioning a upholstery pair of shoes with a matching cap with poor quality.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by chucky234(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
SilentCrescendo: Poor 2face... Another case of Good intentions, Bad decision. He shoulda just donated some cash to the charity thingy. Nigeria isn't a place to auction such stuffs, who wan buy am?
From the pics both item got poor quality therefore not worth auctioning
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Oyinchristianah: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is serious, a piece of advise for u if u care, true giving involve something dat u'll really miss, not something u don't need anymore and mind u some people have been giving to charity before now, I think u should learn from them.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Destinymmi: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
I want buy 4 my bobo 4 vila make he d carry 2face 4 his head
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by clemmonce(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ijawboi: Damn, he thinks he's elvis presley or jimi hendrix.... why would a sane man buy a cap with 2baba written on it
what is the difference btw elvis presley and 2face you are justing hating. i pity you

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by dramendra: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Scarpon: if it's jay-z or chris Brown I will buy but 2face?? hell no

Who is Chris brown? And who is Jay-Z? Will buying their shoe guarantee your entering heaven? Grow up and support the Africa biggest self made super start.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by dramendra: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
patuwa2: Why didnt he gave the money he used to make all those clothes and shoes to the poor at the initial? Why didnt he gathered all the money they used for flight tickets to Dubai and for renting hotels for all his guest? Why didnt he sell his cars and houses to give to the poor? There are people that can not aford a single day meal, while there are others lavishing and wasting resources. May God forgive him and grant him longer life and help him not to become poor and destitute suddenly.

Think well before you write, 2face is a super star, and too good to be poor, Annie is not doing bad either, so what his doing is a way of helping the poor, do you know what it is to sing a song and people appreciate it? Talk more of singing for years and the old songs still make sense? Why not sell your cheap china phone to give to the poor?

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Double194(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
slimyem: A lot of people on this thread don't understand what it means to auction things for charity..undecided
Its not the value of what is being auctioned.Its about the "cause".cool
If this dude is really all about the cause, then he should do it with worthy sense-making stuff not his wedding cap and shoe. SMH Na Mary Magdalene im marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ubosi Sues Rihanna And Jay-Z Over Cancelled Concerts In Nigeria / Timi Dakolo Shared Beautiful Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Mercy Johnson & Jim Iyke Pictured On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.