Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? (19252 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by classicsjoy: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
What is the worth of the cap and shoe that he is giving out to charity. Cann't he sell one of his exoitic cars and donate it to charity. 2baba is not serious at all.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by maxit2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Just looking at 2face's pix at the Auction poster.. Oboy! 2baba for resemble papa-ajasco if him allow hair to grow oh.. Chai see Akpan(bald).
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by maxit2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
adeaugustus:

<?php
$seller = "2face Idibia";
$auction = "wedding outfit"; /* spent too much money on the damn wedding, gotta recover some money back*/
$publicity = "seun"; /* Nairaland ads ain't making six figure yet*/
$auctionResult = "$auction - $publicity";
echo "$auctionResult";
?>

In continuation of this script i add,
<?php
$seller = "2face Idibia";
$auction = "wedding outfit"; /* spent too much money on the damn wedding, gotta recover some money back*/
$publicity = "seun"; /* Nairaland ads ain't making six figure yet*/
$auctionResult = "$auction - $publicity";
if($auctionResult>$cost_of_wedding){
echo "$auctionResult";
}
else{
echo "Auction cancelled";
}
?>
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by alarm4: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Imajine ....this guy don F****up!celebrity my Ass.......come to think of it eventhoug i like ur song that does not mean u don become small god! nah!....
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by cmart09(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2013
I can only buy that at the rate of #500.000
nothing more.....
but come to think of it, that stuff that sweet looking like i had Xpected.
Anyway, if my bid is appricable to 2baba
meet me you already no were 2 find Me.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by eleshin(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2013
okay o
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by pinkkindy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
i say he is either broke or Jst feeling unnecessarily fly.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by emperorkay: 4:09pm On May 17, 2013
go give people for wia you go do your wedding [color=#550000][/color] grin[b][/b][b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ubosi Sues Rihanna And Jay-Z Over Cancelled Concerts In Nigeria / Timi Dakolo Shared Beautiful Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day / Mercy Johnson & Jim Iyke Pictured On Set

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.