Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Many Times? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times? (3092 Views)

Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? / How Many Times Do You Call Your Girlfriend in A Day? / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2008
How many times should a woman forgive her cheating husband/boyfriend before divorcing/breaking up with him? once, as many as possible or no forgiveness at all?
Re: How Many Times? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2008
why should divorce be the last resort? why cant she or they work on the marriage?
in my opinion, there shouldn't be a number to it. marriage is a 'work in progress' project. personally, divorce is an easy way out.
Re: How Many Times? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2008
OMO IBO:

why should divorce be the last resort? why can't she or they work on the marriage?
in my opinion, there shouldn't be a number to it. marriage is a 'work in progress' project. personally, divorce is an easy way out.
totally smiley

Marriage isn't easy and it would just be a waste just to bail out on something you've planned for so long, try and make the marriage work, discuss your problems etc i mean, you're married for goodness sake, not just 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend', you're 'husband' and 'wife' wink. Personally, i think divorce should only come in if the marriage is involving physical abuse. lipsrsealed just my opinion anyway
Re: How Many Times? by almondjoy(f): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2008
As many times as possible till he infects you with the HIV virus or a lethal combination of the "H" factors like "Hepatitis+Herpes+HIV!!!  After which both his deeek and your pussee would have disintergrated to atomic particles.  Then when you both die, you can continue your sexual reconciliation in hell without a deeek and a pusseee! In the true "burn again" fashion=romance without deeeks and pusseeeeeeeeeez! kiss

Rubbish!

I would definitely get rid of his arse with the first attempt at infidelity. . .I just cannot stomach the thought of another woman's slimy pusseeeeeeeeeee in ma bed.  That deeek will forever remain contaminated in ma mind.  I better not find out!  The separation process will definitely begin.

Honey. . .you dey hear me so? cheesy
Re: How Many Times? by ashe2(f): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2008
first of all do wipe d word divorce 4rm ur brain bank wit marriage dere is no divorce its 4 eva,boy oh boy u would 4give 490 times an offence in a day and d nxt day u start all over again wit another 490 and know dat every offence has 490 times of forgiveness to it. common!walk in love. love is the only way to triump goodluck
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
As many times as possible till he infects you with the HIV virus or a lethal combination of the "H" factors like "Hepatitis+Herpes+HIV!!! After which both his deeek and your pussee would have disintergrated to atomic particles. Then when you both die, you can continue your sexual reconciliation in hell without a deeek and a pusseee! In the true "burn again" fashion=romance without deeeks and pusseeeeeeeeeez!

Rubbish!

I would definitely get rid of his arse with the first attempt at infidelity. . .I just cannot stomach the thought of another woman's slimy pusseeeeeeeeeee in ma bed. That deeek will forever remain contaminated in ma mind. I better not find out! The separation process will definitely begin.

Honey. . .you dey hear me so?

I agree with you 100%. Best response ever.
Re: How Many Times? by marosky(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2008
70 multiplied by 7 times in a DAY.
Re: How Many Times? by SamMilla1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

As many times as possible till he infects you with the HIV virus or a lethal combination of the "H" factors like "Hepatitis+Herpes+HIV!!!  After which both his deeek and your pussee would have disintergrated to atomic particles.  Then when you both die, you can continue your sexual reconciliation in hell without a deeek and a pusseee! In the true "burn again" fashion=romance without deeeks and pusseeeeeeeeeez! kiss

Rubbish!

I would definitely get rid of his arse with the first attempt at infidelity. . .I just cannot stomach the thought of another woman's slimy pusseeeeeeeeeee in ma bed.  That deeek will forever remain contaminated in ma mind.  I better not find out!  The separation process will definitely begin.

Honey. . .you dey hear me so? cheesy

@almondjoy,
Divorce is a very easy way out of marriage, and the same marriage also have 'for better or for worse ' as a clause.
So your advice for women is to instantly get rid of their husband  as soon as they caught them cheating.
I disagree, I guess you also advice men to leave their wives for the same reasons too, have you never heard of the cliche'' AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND'
After divorcing him, who else do u intend to marry, A Rev.Father, or the Pope himself.
I have seen somewhere where somebody was telling you to mind the kind of advice you give to people, None of them promote unity or peace or reconcilliation.
Dont take this personal, i don't simply agree with almost all your advices to Nigerian ladies. You are misleading them

Needlelady:

I agree with you 100%. Best response ever.
@needlelady
you agree with her 100%, not even 50 or 70%, all 100%, why did u post this thread here in the first place since u already formed your opinion ?
Re: How Many Times? by izeek(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2008
well since u married him, u must have known the kind of person he is before your marriage so i guess u deal with it.
@almondjoy,
i have seen some of your replies, some have sounded mature others just sound like everyother white trash i hear on tevee.
you're nigerian, how long u been outa this country?
i suggetsu act nigerian b4 your forming pass the whiteman wey u meet for yankee.

@ashe2
thanks  jare am sure u live abroad too.
tell her say if to say her mumsy left her dad for all his cheating ways she would not have been born atall, not to talk of divorcing the mans arse.
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2008
by Izeek,
@almondjoy,
i have seen some of your replies, some have sounded mature others just sound like everyother white trash i hear on tevee.
you're nigerian, how long u been outa this country?
i suggetsu act nigerian before your forming pass the whiteman wey u meet for yankee.
So, acting Nigerian means letting your man give you herpes in the name of love. I just cant understand why men don't get it and they are eveready to do anything just to defend a promiscous lifestyle. Women are no more mugu. Cheat once and I'll kick your behind to the thrash afterall there are so many men on queue.
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2008
sam milla,
@needlelady
you agree with her 100%, not even 50 or 70%, all 100%, why did u post this thread here in the first place since u alreaday formed your opinion ?

Ever heard Beyonce's song, irreplaceable? 'To the left to the left'
Re: How Many Times? by izeek(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
uquote author=Needlelady link=topic=126343.msg2139521#msg2139521 date=1207837930]
So, acting Nigerian means letting your man give you herpes in the name of love. I just can't understand why men don't get it and they are eveready to do anything just to defend a promiscous lifestyle. Women are no more mugu. Cheat once and I'll kick your behind to the thrash afterall there are so many men on queue.

[quote][/quote] u wud end up having wat? soo many baby daddy's grow up u wanabe americans.
this ia africa and naija for that matter.
am not supporting promiscuity, but am not supporting a broken home either.
Re: How Many Times? by proo212(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2008
I definitely side with the ladies on this one, Almondjoy in particular (who would have thunk it). Yes marriage is a work in progress but that does not give both partners the free ride to be unfaithful (repeatedly). Why did you get married in the first place?

No, this is not being westernised. The guys that do not want to be kicked to the curb by their wives when they cheat, if the tables were turned, would you keep forgiving and working at it? I think not. As a man your ego would not allow that. As a Nigerian man, you and I both know the woman doesn't stand a chance of remaining in the relationship even if she never does it again.

@Izeek, effectively you're saying it's OK for the men to be unfaithful (even though you do not support promiscuity) and the woman should just accept it. Because you ask, how many baby Daddys? What I deduct from your post is that the other man the lady ends up with will be unfaithful to her! Because it is a given. So she just keeps forgiving and forgiving. The lady will eventually have no desire to be with the man since she is unhappy (God help her if she isn't tied to the man financially). The man justifies it by saying my lady doesn't want to get with me. Goes out again and the cycle continues.
Re: How Many Times? by skyee: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2008
@ OMO IBO, almodjoy and big father i always enjoy ur post. keep it up
Re: How Many Times? by uspry1(f): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
Anyone ever watch the cable TV show, HBO called "THE GREATEST SILENCE: RAPE IN THE CONGO"? I watched it last night in the USA.

It has already explained why African men disgraced hurting African women in rape. Sad documentary story i ever watched on cable TV show! The answer is the lack of HUMAN RIGHTS in AFRICA.

Here link to know about the female documenter of that HBO documentary movie: THE GREATEST SILENCE: RAPE IN THE CONGO" at below:

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/thegreatestsilence/interview.html

@TOPIC

TOUGH to say how many times to forgive in Nigeria where there are majority of polygamous marriage allows and lack of HUMAN RIGHTS for women.

I agreed with @izeek has said partly about you must know what kind of this person before marriage according to the following link below:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

NO CHEATERS/WOMANIZER/PLAYERS you should not be in marriage in the first place!!!

But I disagreed with @izeek in other part about act Nigerian passing to Yankee! @izeek, have you been to American forum discussions before? Have you been to Yankee yourself?
Re: How Many Times? by izeek(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2008
uspry1:

Anyone ever watch the cable TV show, HBO called "THE GREATEST SILENCE: RAPE IN THE CONGO"? I watched it last night in the USA.

It has already explained why African men disgraced hurting African women in rape. Sad documentary story i ever watched on cable TV show! The answer is the lack of HUMAN RIGHTS in AFRICA.

Here link to know about the female documenter of that HBO documentary movie: THE GREATEST SILENCE: RAPE IN THE CONGO" at below:

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/thegreatestsilence/interview.html

@TOPIC
i don't have to go to america to know how we nigerians behave exspecially to our ownselves
we act like we r superior to those we left behind,
like our tots and thinking changed over night.
what took u 20yrs to master here before leavn
suddenly takes u less than a yr to change and subdue.

proo212 link=topic=126343.msg2139602#msg2139602 date=1207839118:

I definitely side with the ladies on this one, Almondjoy in particular (who would have thunk it). Yes marriage is a work in progress but that does not give both partners the free ride to be unfaithful (repeatedly). Why did you get married in the first place?

No, this is not being westernised. The guys that do not want to be kicked to the curb by their wives when they cheat, if the tables were turned, would you keep forgiving and working at it? I think not. As a man your ego would not allow that. As a Nigerian man, you and I both know the woman doesn't stand a chance of remaining in the relationship even if she never does it again.

@Izeek, effectively you're saying it's OK for the men to be unfaithful (even though you do not support promiscuity) and the woman should just accept it. Because you ask, how many baby Daddys? What I deduct from your post is that the other man the lady ends up with will be unfaithful to her! Because it is a given. So she just keeps forgiving and forgiving. The lady will eventually have no desire to be with the man since she is unhappy (God help her if she isn't tied to the man financially). The man justifies it by saying my lady doesn't want to get with me. Goes out again and the cycle continues.

TOUGH to say how many times to forgive in Nigeria where there are majority of polygamous marriage allows and lack of HUMAN RIGHTS for women.

I agreed with @izeek has said partly about you must know what kind of this person before marriage according to the following link below:

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

NO CHEATERS/WOMANIZER/PLAYERS you should not be in marriage in the first place!!!

But I disagreed with @izeek in other part about act Nigerian passing to Yankee! @izeek, have you been to American forum discussions before? Have you been to Yankee yourself?

am not saying its okay to have an unfaithful hubby,
but its also insane that u give up the security of your children for your own selfish reasons.
being faithful no matter how we see it is something that goes beyond being responsible,
its also not something about the state of the mind,
its Gods grace. so when u say u want a God fearing husband,
then go about seeking for him in the right place.

if u meet your hubby in a club, then be ready to face stiff challenges because
him going to the club alone is already unfaithful in itself.
Re: How Many Times? by SamMilla1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2008
Needlelady:

Ever heard Beyonce's song, irreplaceable? 'To the left to the left'

I knew it, Its amazing how most of you ladies go to all kinds of churches to beg God for visas,fast and pray,hope and humble,listening to all kinds of Don Meon, Ron Kenoly and all others even considering wearing trousers a sin, As soon as you get your visa and get to JFK airport In New York, you turn the music in your walkman to Beyonce and Madonna,  I am not saying you don't have to play your music but how much time do you have for those gospel songs again, You are there telling me about Beyonce, Who the hell is Beyonce. Look at where you derive your inspirations and this is the way you will like your children to follow, All i am saying is that we Nigerians in Nigeria have our own views of everything. So many people will be wondering what beyonce means because its not in their religious doctrine, Stick with your american perspectives there and stop decieving our people.
Re: How Many Times? by TheSly: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
2 times

He might claim that the first one was a mistake! so he wont be able to give that same lame excuse the second time cool
Re: How Many Times? by chinda3: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
70times 7
Re: How Many Times? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2008
just wondering if needlelady has a partner in her life. im sure she's not married.

needlelady, the person u supported 100% is married with kids. im sure she has issues in her home she wouldnt share with u and/or most pple in here. pple like IYA (the agadi nwanyi u gave 100%) would do anything to keep their marriages. forget everything shes saying here
Re: How Many Times? by almondjoy(f): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
Like everyone is so desperate to keep a dirty deek in the house like your grand ma. . . . .you agadi nwoke. . .amu onye iberibe!!!!

Which marriage?  Too bad topics of ma family are off limits to vermin like you who grew up in a polygamous pot of stinking deeks diving from one unwashed stinking pusssseeeee to another given the fact that water never ran in your compound even in your wells!  No be piss una dey take baff and brush mouth for your village?

Anu Ewu!
Re: How Many Times? by chinda3: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2008
just wondering if needlelady has a partner in her life. im sure she's not married.

needlelady, the person u supported 100% is married with kids. im sure she has issues in her home she wouldnt share with u and/or most people in here. people like IYA (the agadi nwanyi u gave 100%) would do anything to keep their marriages. forget everything shes saying herejust wondering if needlelady has a partner in her life. im sure she's not married.

supported cool needle lady u dey support almondjoy,continue dey support am ,u go just loss,because people like dis will do anything to keep their marriage and then come out and say a different thing

NEEDLE LADY NO SAY I NO WARN U
Re: How Many Times? by EXPOSER(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
@almond joy,
You come here everyday to decieve and abuse Nigerians,
Who do you think you are?.What makes you think your promiscous lifestyle is what people want to hear from your dirty stinking mouth.
Dont you know you are a lady, Dont you have respect for people you dont know.
I am sure your husband must be under some influence of juju from you if you are married.
How many times have you filed for divorce if your husband came back late from work because thats what you preach here. .How many times have you broken his head for not washing the dishes because i know you will probably make it his responsibilities, There is a sub-section called sexuality here ,
Thats where you practically belong.Stop posting shit here, we are not interested in your Advice miss know all,
Re: How Many Times? by almondjoy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
SAM MILLA:

@almondjoy,
Divorce is a very easy way out of marriage, and the same marriage also have 'for better or for worse ' as a clause.
So your advice for women is to instantly get rid of their husband  as soon as they caught them cheating.
I disagree, I guess you also advice men to leave their wives for the same reasons too, have you never heard of the cliche'' AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND'
After divorcing him, who else do u intend to marry, A Rev.Father, or the Pope himself.
I have seen somewhere where somebody was telling you to mind the kind of advice you give to people, None of them promote unity or peace or reconcilliation.
Dont take this personal, i don't simply agree with almost all your advices to Nigerian ladies. You are misleading them
@needlelady
you agree with her 100%, not even 50 or 70%, all 100%, why did u post this thread here in the first place since u already formed your opinion ?

Well, please speak for yourself. . . divorce is a very easy option for me. . .if any stupid man is crazy enough to venture out of his matrimonial home and still call himself ma husband.  If I wanted to contract some terminal illness. . .don't you think I would be able to do that on my own.  Or you think men are so special to keep in the house that they can run around from pusseee to pussee while I fold my hands and watch abi?  You must be joking.  Fortunately, this marriage of a thing may be a very sacred union according to some of you and I agree. . .but if any man I deal with decides to have that kind of nonsense happen in ma home. . . I am sorry to say. . .I would not put up with it.  Just as I know he would never put up with my infidelity if I chose to go that route.

So please everyone should speak or write for themselves and spare me the "gloriious sermon".  How won't most of you condone such rubbish using some "hocus pocus bogus" religions?  When you are expert cheats yourselfs and you guys can never do without the site of a deek or a pusssee like your life depended on it?  Sorry not in your league at all!

When you are quoting "for better or for worse", also quote me where "Sweet deek King Solomon of over 1000 beehives" kept jumping from pussee to pussee that God blessed him with till he turned "gay"!

If you don't agree fine with me. . . you can't control anyone's life no more than you can control yours.  If you like let all your wives run circles around you and make love to 25 different men every week in your  home while you father 1000 babies by different mad men on the street. . .that is your business not mine.  I have my own principles I live by.

Like I said. . .I better not find out. . .or else. . . I put your filthy arse out so the flies can continue to suck it! kiss
Re: How Many Times? by almondjoy(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2008
EXPOSER:

@almond joy,
You come here everyday to decieve and abuse Nigerians,
Who do you think you are?.What makes you think your promiscous lifestyle is what people want to hear from your dirty stinking mouth.
Dont you know you are a lady, Dont you have respect for people you don't know.

I am sure your husband must be under some influence of juju from you if you are married.
How many times have you filed for divorce if your husband came back late from work because thats what you preach here. .How many times have you broken his head for not washing the dishes because i know you will probably make it his responsibilities, There is a sub-section called sexuality here ,
Thats where you practically belong.Stop posting shit here, we are not interested in your Advice miss know all, [/b]

he he he he he he he!

Look at this fool!  Please go and buy a good pair of glasses. grin You get wife?  Go an marry your own make you take juju hold am too! You can't even handle a simple YIM romance on Nairaland not to talk of the real thing.  Sorry, too late for your kind. . . all you get is a second hand good that will infect you will the HIV virus while you shit on your bed with a gaping hole separating your anus from your peenis, with flies helping you to wipe your arse since your "faithful 70X70" forgiving triple wide load of an arsewipe of a geriatric toothless wife" has abandoned you in your village. . . to go and continue spreading her gospels of diseases to other dundee pilgrims like you!

Sorry, my husband is none of your phocking business ok?  Go and marry your own and prove you are a man enough to keep a wife at home for at least 6 months.  When you are too desperate to even have a girlfriend. . .how can you maintain a wife?  Even prostitues will not find your kind worthy! kiss  Perfect your YIM/YAHOO romance first before you taste the real thing!  Your time has passed jare. . .not even consolation price of  hooker infected with Syphillis for your kind! grin People who are still married understand what it is to be committed in one relationship. . .not homeless vagabonds like you who were disvigined in orphanages by "night soil men and women" in pitch darkness. . . now you are looking for wife and husbands! cheesy  Too late I say! Juju or no juju. . .holy water or no holy water. . .your destiny has already been paved. . .even in that London you claim to be visiting as a gardener or nanny! cheesy Your visa will soon expire so you can return to your orphanage to repeat the "child molestation" process where you keep sodomizing new born babies over there since that is the size of your deek!

Bush Pig!

Most of you Nigerians are very stupid. . . desperados in everything in life. . .even to keep a smelling infected itchy pusseee or a diseased, dangling deek at home in the name of marriage. . .you think everyone is as desperate as you are? The reason God will forever make most of you single so you can be spreading your diseases amongt yourself in Nigeria there. Always fasting and praying for a spouse after roaming the streets for most of your lives as full time employment!  Too late. . .take your smelling pussee and deeky to hell like that and the decaying process continue there. . . you are not worthy to be in any marriage if you do not have any principles by which you live your lives.  Morons!  When some of you still leave with your parents?  How won't infidelity appeal to you?  Fogive 70X70 times ma arse! grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2008
by omoibo,

needlelady, the person u supported 100% is married with kids. im sure she has issues in her home she wouldnt share with u and/or most people in here. people like IYA (the agadi nwanyi u gave 100%) would do anything to keep their marriages. forget everything shes saying here

Almond is not my inspiration; I just agreeed with what she said and that is final.  Withh all the STD's flying everywhere, women need to protect themselves and say no to a promiscous husband.  I hope you know the bible supports divorce on the ground of infidelity and desertion. You can marry as many men as you want as long as you look good. Liz Taylor did it, JLO did it, why should it be me that'll take that rubbish?
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
By Sam MIlla,
I knew it, It amazing how most of you ladies go to all kinds of churches to beg God for visas,fast and pray,hope and humble,listening to all kinds of Don Meon, Ron Kenoly and all others even considering wearing trousers a sin, As soon as you get your visa and get to JFK airport In New York, you turn the music in your walkman to Beyonce and Madonna,  I am not saying you don't have to play your music but how much time do you have for those gospel songs again, You are there telling me about Beyonce, Who the hell is Beyonce. Look at where you derive your inspirations and this is the way you will like your children to follow, [s]All i am saying is that we Nigerians in Nigeria have our own views of everything. So many people will be wondering what beyonce means because its not in their religious doctrine, Stick with your american perspectives there and stop decieving our people. [/s] 

So, everything in life should be described from the religious point of view? If that is the case, then Nigerians are still at par with their religion because I am yet to read in any bible where sexual promiscuity is applauded. I just don't know why Nigerian men get uncormfortable whenever you tell them the truth.

To the left to the left(yes, she's my inspiration; who's yours? kollington?)
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
NEEDLE LADY NO SAY I NO WARN You
Oh pleeeeeeze! I got my game tight. I control guys and not guys that control me.
Re: How Many Times? by chinda3: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
Oh pleeeeeeze! I got my game tight. I control guys and not guys that control me.

ok if u say so
Re: How Many Times? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2008
Anu mpam, onu rebikwegi. eririfurafu!
i really do not give a toss what goes on in ur home. its non of my business. waste pipe telling me i grew up in a polygamous home. onye anwuruma ka iwu. look in the mirror and ask urself that question. fuccin fruity.
Re: How Many Times? by almondjoy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2008
No go marry. . .abeg back to topic make we see road! Male prostitute only fit for Abacha's bed!  You phock around in YIMS and plan to Phock around in your marriages then expect forgiveness?  he he he he he he he! grin grin grin grin I am so sorry for you people.  No permanent girlfriend or boyfriend and you are talking about infidelity in marriages. . .GO AND MARRY FIRST!!! Letme see how long most of you will last. . .you blazing phockaholics. With your wide pusseeees and short deeks!Miserable lonely male whores included!!!!! Infact. . . . . .

GOOD BYE THREAD!

Why am I wasting ma bloody time with people who will never smell marriage? undecided
Re: How Many Times? by chinda3: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2008
Anu mpam, onu rebikwegi. eririfurafu!
i really do not give a toss what goes on in your home. its non of my business. waste pipe telling me i grew up in a polygamous home. onye anwuruma ka iwu. look in the mirror and ask yourself that question. fuccin fruity.

lol,abeg make una no make me laf o jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married And Still Searching / PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol / 7 Reasons Why You Should TOTALLY Date A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.