Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Many Times? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times? (3105 Views)

Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? / How Many Times Do You Call Your Girlfriend in A Day? / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2008
@Needlelady and Busta

I agreed with you both about lost interesting on both Evangelist Juanita and Pastor Paula White disgraced their religion. But remember the bible passages they both taught us well!
How well are they teaching you when they can't even practice what they preach? Common, this is a woman that had a $1M  celebrity wedding, what happened to humility that should be seen among christians? christians  in America are more interested in achieving the celebrity status than worshipping God and it's a pity. Can't you see the difference? Most Nigerian pastors have imbibed that lifestyle and praytell, you'll soon see the murky waters they'll run into.
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2008
ive never really been interested in any pastor whatsoever except a family pastor everyone in my family knew. christianity in these western countries is adulterated. ive never been interested in church or pastor. i study the bible myself. pastors such the ones uve mentioned and some others make christianity look and seem a joke.

if i want real unadulterated preaching or teaching then i listen to some unknown pastor and not the hip-hop or funky pastors
Good, most pastors are only interested in telling their flock what they want to hear, prosperity, healing, good marriage, children etc but holiness is a no go area.
Re: How Many Times? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
these hip hop churches and pastors don tire me. i was prolly the only nigerian that did not attend the festival of life in london. not that i have anything against the organizers but i just can't stand hypocrisy especially in the house of God.

i love my orthodox church. Methodist!
Re: How Many Times? by uspry1(f): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
Needlelady:

Sorry, i didnt know you have a medical condition but I'd advice you NEVER to show a man any sign of desperation because he'll be out to take advantage of you. Try and live happily above these things and pray without ceasing because God has someone out there for you.

I asked you about the sex because you said you'll have to wait till your ex husband dies before remarrying and it kind of contradicts the latter statement because if you can't stay off sex outside marriage but keep the law of not remarrying, it doesnt make any difference. I left college without dating courtesy of my parents an since then, I've been dating only one man. I admit that we sometimes need a companion but no companion in this world is comparable to Jesus.

I am not the type of desperation. . . i WAS TOLD BY most men find me attractive, humility, open-minded, no drama, no materistic, nice characteristics and entrepreneurship that is NUMBER ONE KEYS to them, but ONE FLAW is my DEAFNESS!!!

Only one thing they took advantage of me is MY INTELLIGENCE, i helped them so generous spiritually without giving them FINANCIAL. (free resources out there by google!!!)

Finally, i agree with you that we do need companion sometime.
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2008
ONE FLAW is my DEAFNESS!!!
I'm sorry to dissapoint you but deafness is not a flaw but only a medical condition. i know it can be hard to move on with the condition but you really need to look beyond that and carry yourself well. You are a queen.
Re: How Many Times? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2008
good contribution ladies. i throway salute give una.
Re: How Many Times? by uspry1(f): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
Needlelady:

How well are they teaching you when they can't even practice what they preach? Common, this is a woman that had a $1M  celebrity wedding, what happened to humility that should be seen among christians? christians  in America are more interested in achieving the celebrity status than worshipping God and it's a pity. Can't you see the difference? Most Nigerian pastors have imbibed that lifestyle and praytell, you'll soon see the murky waters they'll run into.

I can see the difference among adulterated church that I LEFT MY CHURCH FOR GOOD last year 2007! I lost interested in celebrity pastors (T D Jakes, Eddie Long, and other who came to my major city conference I went THREE TIMES a year under FREE VIP deaf reserved seats in the front of its pulipt) too long before Evangelist Juanita Brynum and Paula White filed for divorce.

I was also invloved in deaf choir ministry and deaf outreach ministry at that church that had been travelled to the MOVIE STAR/SINGER'S hometown in NEW JERSEY to perform our deaf gospel songs in SIGN LANGUGAGE as well as Kennedy Center in Washington DC, we did met several celebrities by wearing VIP backstages.

THE REASON I LEFT CHURCH is because hearing pastor SHUT US DOWN not allowing what we deaf members want running our deaf ministry to establish our own deaf ministry leadership workshop outside our church in the quality of educating all other hearing churche congregations that does not have deaf ministry service for deaf congregations. We have our own deaf licensed pastor who is female. Our pastor worried about THUNDER STRIKE AMONG US deaf members outside our church. . extremely overprotective us!!!

All of us 8 deaf members are certified Evangelists that was taught by our hearing church's Church Bible institute! But 6 of them are low-English level just like Nigerian illiterates. Only two of us are me and deaf licensed female pastor.

You all should make aware the fact that there are 95% unsaved deaf populuation in the USA. Sad!!! Many deaf people DO NOT KNOW ABOUT JESUS!!!
Re: How Many Times? by uspry1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2008
My deafness doe not hinder me to do everything God already assigned me his God-given gifts: teaching, exhortating/administrative (tied score), and serving. I am just human being like everyone else except cannot hear at all!!! I wear a pair of behind-the-ear hearing aids picking up alert sounds like dog barks, car horn blow, emergency sirens, phone high-volumed ring, door knocked.

I have special devices around my house that alert me when doorbell or phone ring, the lamp flashing.

I can talk well, but not perfect. I had been speech therapy since age 3. I am talented and gifted child with avid reader early at age 4 which school librarian and kindergarten teacher hardly believed me. I never forgot that experienced I grew up enriched educational in the city my parent took me gratefully.
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2008
I was also deaf choir ministry and deaf outreach ministry at that church that had been travelled to the MOVIE STAR/SINGER'S hometown in NEW JERSEY to perform our deaf gospel songs in SIGN LANGUGAGE as well as Kennedy Center in Washington DC, we did met several celebrities by wearing VIP backstages.
Really? you are into church that much? Were you born deaf or it came by accident?
Re: How Many Times? by uspry1(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
I was born hearing until age 18 months became deaf caused by wrong ear infection medicine that was designated for adult. I was just toddler!

At that time, my parent were poverty not able to afford sending me to special education school in the city far away from my farming rural area that was one hour driving trip. The major hospital sponsored paying fully education and transportation tuition from age 3 (preschool at city church property) until age 22 (college graduation).

ONE THING I LEFT OUT, i also was deaf bible study teacher teaching 6 deaf members learning more about bible and christianity lifestyle at deaf members' home taking turning every Wednesday until I LEFT MY CHURCH last year.
Re: How Many Times? by Needlelady(f): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2008
I was born hearing until age 18 months became deaf caused by wrong ear infection medicine that was designated for adult. I was just toddler!

At that time, my parent were poverty not able to afford sending me to special education school in the city far away from my farming rural area that was one hour driving trip. The major hospital sponsored paying fully education and transportation tuition from age 3 (preschool at city church property) until age 22 (college graduation).

ONE THING I LEFT OUT, i also was deaf bible study teacher teaching 6 deaf members learning more about bible and christianity lifestyle at deaf members' home taking turning every Wednesday until I LEFT MY CHURCH last year.
Girl, your help comes from above, thank God you are a woman for we can stay cormfortably without men, it's only men that cannot stay cormfortably without women.
Re: How Many Times? by uspry1(f): 1:49am On Apr 11, 2008
Needlelady:

Girl, your help comes from above, thank God you are a woman for we can stay cormfortably without men, it's only men that cannot stay cormfortably without women.

Amen! My favorite bible scripture: Proverbs 3:5-6 says at below:

5 Trust the Lord completely! Don't depend on your own knowledge.

6 Think about God in all that you do. Then he will help you.
Re: How Many Times? by yemivictor: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2008
AJ!

I don't like it when you get yourself all worked up like this o!! sad

I'll cry o!!! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : / Would You Marry A Man Who Is Diabetic + Kidney Failure (who Does Dialysis Daily) / How To Spot A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.