Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,028 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj (27061 Views)

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrity To Have Dated TONTO DIKEH [photos] / Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by hadizadeezy(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
you are nt ready to get d ryt woman cos if u ar u wuld av goten one...and pls stp dsturbin d press wit such n astrocious issue
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by badmeat(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: badt guy. .. u r in charge smiley
the guy dey tidy one by one
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Bodmas06: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Chai sampling of girls continue.........
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by HENRYEMMY: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
hahahahahaah:::::: u never jam oga @ the top
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by abysirius(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Shimshark: Who cares? undecided
U and I plus many others that have contributed to this thread. Or if u don't, why take ur time to even look at it talkless of commenting? Oga, u care!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by StepG: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Scarpon: this is what happens when u are young and rich 95% of people around u are fake.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by lekkie073(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
if u no see woman to marry why not marry a man lyk u....nonsense! angry angry angry
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by adetsim(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
ovise: U hav not found d gud 1cos u are not yet ready 2setle dan.cos if of all d numeros women he has met nd claim 2say non is gud den he is d problem.

I like your reasoning. I wonder if he came from the moon or another planet for him to assume that. He probably wants to taste all.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by NonyeFortune: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by j4jj: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Musicians!*sighs*! They don't practise what they preach! Same Dbanj who sang
.Omo you don mk me fall in love, Let me b your scapegoat, don't get it twisted love is a beautiful thing. Now turns to be the one twistin d love. You can neva find d right woman until you learn to change your lifestyle. There is no Miss right in ds world cos no one is perfect.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
mr right keep searching
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by creekman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dbanj!!!!!...waoooooo...datz a big insult to all d many ladies u've dated.just wondering how dey'll be feeling right now.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by DonaldGenes(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
cheksloveth: I dn't blaim him, is because ladies follow him up around like a dog.
Him want carry syphilis first before him qo settle down
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by AdeniyiA(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
but he has found many right women to bang abi......mtscheeew, i pity women of easy virtue
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ijenwaadaobi: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
thats ur biz not mine
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Patsey: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2013

[size=18pt]REALLY? YEEPA[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by mkoabiola: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wen dey ar so many beautiful,well endowed chicks on NL,who can tak hm to hs dream land.
Some1 shud introduc dbanj to ds site cos na NL I plan to get d babe am looking for.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Patsey: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2013

HE PROMISED TO MARRY ME BUT DUMPED ME IN THE END.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Sike(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
I don't trust D'banj jor!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by naivijorge: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
utumunta: This dude is just pathetic. I pity the gals that fulfill his fantasy in the hope of tying him down only to be termed bad gals.

looool!! true! true!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
jakesund: for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked
not really.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by simdam500(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hehehehe!!! See pot callin kettle black... Bro, R u also d right person for d right gal
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
LWKMD Money don confuse am!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by vocalprince(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
jakesund: for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked
And the people will say....... Amen!!
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ibkgab001: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Genny ko nnaji nii
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Motolank: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
No longthing dbang keep the flash light on
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by sportfeva(m): 2:41am On Apr 21, 2013
I think D'banj has a problem, serious problem for that matter. How can you date a lot of women and you haven't find the right one. What's the definition of his right woman? With his definition, you can get it all for a woman. If you can achieve between 50-70% quality you desire, that's pretty okay. He needs to rethink.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by konami001: 3:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Bros,,, if you nor see any better one, na to try your mother o.... as you don say you too good for the other women so..
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2013
cheksloveth: I dn't blaim him, is because ladies follow him up around like a dog.
You see? Nothing can beat the leg spreading attitude of the Nigerian ladies, and that is why bastarrds like D banj will always run their mouths in the public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Vs Cynthia Obi-uchendu: Who Wore It Better? / Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post / Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.