Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,895 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj (27037 Views)

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrity To Have Dated TONTO DIKEH [photos] / Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2013
jakesund: for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked
Anie is a bigger foool for marrying a man man considered to have slept with over 90 per cent of the Nigerian girls. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by splashbaby(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2013
ultimateballer: he should better focus on reviving his career.
Which career...the one that has taken him to the world stage already...or the one that kept him rooted in Nigeria.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by finepris(f): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2013
undecided[color=#990000][/color] undecidedNairaland Forum
Welcome, finepris: Edit Profile / Trending / Recent / New / Logout
Stats: 1048695 members, 1199696 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 April 2013 at 07:11 AM

Nairaland Forum New Post
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Post ("I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj)
Rubish
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2013
Look for a foreign girl problem solved. Any Nigeria girl u meet when u r rich is fake love. Only foreign girl can love with their heart. White woman dont care if u r poor or not when she loves u.

Nigeria girl need fame, need good life, naija girl want to drive jeep, want to be madam, want to show her self, she want to talk about her husband to intimidate her fellows that marry poor men.

To summarize everything. Few days ago, a girl here on NL was talking about her rich boyfriend working in oil company. This is new generation naija girl for you and me. Non want to build a career with a man that have nothing.
I remember many years ago after my youth service, a girl told me " u have dick and u dont have money" go away.
One told me she dont need fine boy connection... only money talks.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2013
tpacalipse: Anie is a bigger foool for marrying a man man considered to have slept with over 90 per cent of the Nigerian girls. Mtcheeew.

fooooooooool. what is wrong in marrying a man with many kids or have slept with many girls? how many people ur father married? do you think ur father hasn't sleept with at least 10 women after marrying ur mother? just saying, i didn't meant to insult ur family but this reality.
men cant stop sleeping with strange women. this is a fact and you must live with it.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by solace8(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2013
ok d bange... even e sef am still single
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by izubairu1(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Wu care§! U cn b a banchellor 4 d rest of ur life. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by smartg(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2013
At your age, you're still calling yourself a bachelor, better go and marry before you become a manchelor.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by smartg(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2013
tpacalipse: Anie is a bigger foool for marrying a man man considered to have slept with over 90 per cent of the Nigerian girls. Mtcheeew.
there is nothing wrong in marrying 2face, Annie was just a lucky girl. That's all.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by cfours: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2013
smartg :

there is nothing wrong in marrying 2face, Annie was just a lucky girl. That's all.

she looks like a fool to me. I wonder how many men will chose to marry a woman who has 5 kids by 5 different men. won't he also look like a fool.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by florishn(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Information.hiv real ooo.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Saintsquare(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Benemond: U're a fool. Is it his carrier that will extend his generation? What else does he need from d career that he hasn't gotten? Enemies them
+1000Likes
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by lekkie073(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
was ur girlfriend among d 90%? #Justasking shocked smiley
was ur girlfriend among d 90%? #Justasking shocked
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by powerblaze(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
More like saying ' ive bleeped many women but I've not found the right pussy..
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
izubairu1: Wu care§! U cn b a banchellor 4 d rest of ur life. Mtcheeeeeew
e be like say una just dey hear that particular line"who cares" because any small thing who cares is what you people keep saying whereas we know that you are fooling yourself because if you do not care you will not bother reading comments or post a comment,a person that do not care about the topic or dbanj himself will just pass by the thread without even wasting time on the topic to comment because that is the real attitude the person who does not care will trigger.so please kindly shut up.quote me back if you are a sick mad dog
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
smartg :
At your age, you're still calling yourself a bachelor, better go and marry before you become a manchelor.
people please laugh to this comment,yeah they are laughing,are you okay now?try harder next time
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ddeola: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Are you a "right man" yourself? Continue dey play kite with women mk U no decide wetin U really want so gbo
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by hadizadeezy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
konami001: Bros,,, if you nor see any better one, na to try your mother o.... as you don say you too good for the other women so..
hahaha tru tok
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Oshiite: Shatap my friend,no decent mother will want u as a son inlaw,i for one wont allow u near my daughter becos u are too vain and a rascal,ur type are five for one naira and they are everywhere,so just pick one and shut up
Hehehe! I like this comment. cheesy
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ozoemeka(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
roccio: That's curious...because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman. D'banj tells Seun:

Read full at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/i-have-dated-lot-of-women-but-have-not.html#more

At least he is on a front page of something not cleaning Kanye's bathroom
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by RealSleek(m): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2013
Hycon Bc: You still have much time,seriously you would never know true love with your money but @least have ur own replica I.e ur children
Hycon Bc: You still have much time,seriously you would never know true love with your money but @least have ur own replica I.e ur children

Out of evry comment ...na u make sense pass...its nt easy to cope wif stardom...it suprise me dt pple are sightin tuface as an example....afta 2 women and 5 children...he finally settles wif annie...tuface is nt a saint u cn judge dbanj by
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by romanlaw(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2013
My tots : He is just feeling inferrior to his rivals: 2baba; who has enough children and a legally married wife, also the p Square brothers that have children too. Dbanj just grow up.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Vires: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2013
PDPwayoo:

fooooooooool. what is wrong in marrying a man with many kids or have slept with many girls? how many people ur father married? do you think ur father hasn't sleept with at least 10 women after marrying ur mother? just saying, i didn't meant to insult ur family but this reality.
men cant stop sleeping with strange women. this is a fact and you must live with it.

looks like this what you plan to do too ?
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by gbensright: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2013
I THINK YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT MAN THAT IS WHY YOU ARE NOT FINDING THE RIGHT LADY
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by maonye: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2013
D'banj i tink am the right person. cos we ave been seeing each other in the dream. the lord show me dat u are my husband. am nt after ur money, am after the love and care and the uprightness the lord want us to showcase.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by simplygreat(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
forget that talk if u get money and u wwant to settle down u will find the right babygal. its no stress. d guy called D'banj neva wan see d right one dats why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman / Mavin's Rema Covers Tushmagazine New Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.