Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,936 members, 7,919,042 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32771 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Tasha!! shocked shocked you're still on this topic?....lets go to bed honey kiss

kiss just logged in. Run along, i'll join you soonest tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Biolabee, you want their names so you would do what precisely?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by PENMIGHT(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Obviously, the OP must have gotten more than what she bargained for by opening this thread. I see a case of the hunter now been hunted. Though the OP, giving her choice of words, wished to be seen as the endangered specie here- you know, gentle, not-finding-trouble, naïve type and helplessly in a dillema,needing fatherly advice.
It's however amazing that she has invested more in her dark side( everybody got one) than the cosmetics of this thread. In this, she is blameworthy.
The similitude of what you did is like bringing a mirror to the open. The image the passer-by sees is as presented by you. You are not hunted by coogar,lafflaff and the host but you are your greatest advisary.

It is a deservice to you that your thread won't be read through the eye of your real life countenances. I have a feeling you truly might not be that bad as painted by some. Your tones fethched you the condemnation though. I sincerely hope you find the lasting peace you sincerely desire.

You won't get the much needed advise or solution you crave for here. It's lies within you and not with anyone else. If there is anything you have gained here, it is the proverbial " feign death and evaluate yourself in the eyes of people". You should learn from this and make amends where needed.

You don't seem to have a clear identity. You are seen as multi-faced, with hydra-headed life-styles. With this kind of trait,you can only scream to the heavens but won't get to live a fufilled life either as a single lady or wife eventually.
Mark a clear path for yourself- either as a potential accomplise( in online dating,val stuff or runs) or an accomplished potential (in your studies and if you beauty is tempting you too much,get A GOOD SUITOR out the many you claim to have and get married).

If you are truly committed to ending unnecessary advances from single and married men, then I think the way to go first is by making an official request to delete all those threads that turns your hunter to be the hunted.

Just an advice.....

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by born7win(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: Biolabee, you want their names so you would do what precisely?

Just to serve as proof that you are not lying.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
tickle your brain??
you done wan.king now you asking to be tickled??

never mind pataki, you will be tickled alright when your as.5hole meets my right foot.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

tashamania will never get another opportunity to have her thread on the front page - so let her bask in her one night of fame.

LOL!

She has got the attention she truly seeks for. All ye married NL men - leave tashamania alone! cheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
born7win:

Thank you sir!!

I want to believe you are sending a coded warning
Download the dossier to ijebabe
She knows what to do and even make it spicy to boot
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ddippset(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fhimi-nana:
Men, na wetin na? It breaks my heart each time I see married men going around with young girls old enough to be their daughters. They fail to understand that whatever you do will be done to you. Some of these girls on the other hand, na long throat go kill una. Run away from any married man if you want to have a happy home tomorrow.
i dont think such married men are on nairaland (old enuff to be their daughter). i mean like 60, 70 year old men. the married men in question here are like 34, 35 .......40. kpatakpata 50 years. not old enuff to be their daughters at all. 50 year old men seek 23 year old p*ssies. lols.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
biolabee:

baseless to you but true about countless single ladies
How can you tell?
There exist those same "countless ladies" who are very decent,disciplined, and upright...who won't compromise their values for anything and everything.
How y'all just assume that all women throw out all morals at the sight of money is insultive to the ones who don't and would never fall in that class.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Obviously, the OP must have gotten more than what she bargained for by opening this thread. I see a case of the hunter now been hunted. Though the OP, giving her choice of words, wished to be seen as the endangered specie here- you know, gentle, not-finding-trouble, naïve type and helplessly in a dillema,needing fatherly advice.
It's however amazing that she has invested more in her dark side( everybody got one) than the cosmetics of this thread. In this, she is blameworthy.
The similitude of what you did is like bringing a mirror to the open. The image the passer-by sees is as presented by you. You are not hunted by coogar,lafflaff and the host but you are your greatest advisary.

It is a deservice to you that your thread won't be read through the eye of your real life countenances. I have a feeling you truly might not be that bad as painted by some. Your tones fethched you the condemnation though. I sincerely hope you find the lasting peace you sincerely desire.

You won't get the much needed advise or solution you crave for here. It's lies within you and not with anyone else. If there is anything you have gained here, it is the proverbial " feign death and evaluate yourself in the eyes of people". You should learn from this and make amends where needed.

You don't seem to have a clear identity. You are seen as multi-faced, with hydra-headed life-styles. With this kind of trait,you can only scream to the heavens but won't get to live a fufilled life either as a single lady or wife eventually.
Mark a clear path for yourself- either as a potential accomplise( in online dating,val stuff or runs) or an acomplished potential (in your studies and if you beauty is tempting you too much,get A GOOD SUITOR out the many you claim to have and get married).

If you are truly committed to ending unnecessary advances from single and married men, then I think the way to go first is by making an official request to delete all those threads turns your hunter to be the hunted.

Just an advice.....
undecidedindeed!!undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by mrperfect(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Well, my advice is to keep on rejecting them, is not uncommon to hear a thing like this.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMO IBO: tickle your brain??
you done wan.king now you asking to be tickled??

never mind pataki, you will be tickled alright when your as.5hole meets my right foot.

You surely can do better than this son! You just some minutes ago referred to me as an effeminate old hag. LOL!

Now you asking if I am done wan'king? Come on son, make up your mind - which is which?!

Tickle my brain OMO OBO! How did you come about the statement that married men are chasing Tashamania?

You sure know how to derive idiocy on a whole new level huh?! lipsrsealed
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

Na the yeye man number she used in calling o!
e ma worry, am still waiting for the ode of a husband to call me. I dey wait like lion dey wait for im prey.
Seriously, I don tire sef!
sad

When he call you something else fit happen o. Okafor's Law no be lie.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: How can you tell?
There exist those same "countless ladies" who are very decent,disciplined, and upright...who won't compromise their values for anything and everything.
How y'all just assume that all women throw out all morals at the sight of money is insultive to the ones who don't and would never fall in that class.

Point of correction pls.

Not ALL of just assume that all women throw out morals at the sight of money......

Please let us avoid generalization here. cool
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: How can you tell?

The reason i know is the amount of beautiful young women i [size=18pt]see with my korokoro eyes [/size]rolling with married guys

Go to joints in PH, Hotels in Lag and Abuja and you will see
dont try and defend this fact.. if u have an issue with the percentages focus on that but a lot of ladies more than you think date married guys

There was this lady that a close friend of mine fancied long ago
Accomplished professional in her career and working class
Yet she fell in love in a married guy.. if u see this girl she was a beaut
And it was not for money sef

Shyte happens
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2013
Most of the young ladies that come for SIWES/NYSC in companies these days all get hitched with one guy or the other
Most of the guys they hook up with are married and EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY ARE MARRIED

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2013
born7win:

Lame! Is that all i get?
I owe nobody any proof, okayy? Spitting their names would be to my own bixwax. Not because i wanna prove anything to some bunch of sissys acting like they are guys.

I already disclosed the names to some of the few NLers i roll with who bothered to know and that was because i cared to tell them. Besides, people here are just interested in knowing who the married nlers are so that whenever they come across such monikers they would once again run their dirty mouths, sorry but i'll pass instead.

I'm surprised at people who claim that they are matured specie, yet, they act like kids. And to think most of these people are guys, is quite a shame
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2013
^^^ buzz kill

now youve started preaching..... tongue tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

Point of correction pls.

Not ALL of just assume that all women throw out morals at the sight of money......

Please let us avoid generalization here. cool
Oh well...a few exceptions here and there but too few to count or so i think.undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2013
^^ it was never out of the option tongue
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee:

The reason i know is the amount of beautiful young women i [size=18pt]see with my korokoro eyes [/size]rolling with married guys

Go to joints in PH, Hotels in Lag and Abuja and you will see
dont try and defend this fact.. if u have an issue with the percentages focus on that but a lot of ladies more than you think date married guys

There was this lady that a close friend of mine fancied long ago
Accomplished professional in her career and working class
Yet she fell in love in a married guy.. if u see this girl she was a beaut
And it was not for money sef

Shyte happens

The bolded is exactly what i'm focusing on.The rest is no news but why it is "news" for you peeps to believe that there are lots of girls/women who are have never and cannot be like that against all odds is what i don't know.
Because you see a lot do it does not mean that there are not a lot who don't too.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2013
Tashamania:

Lame! Is that all i get?
I owe nobody any proof, okayy? Spitting their names would be to my own bixwax. Not because i wanna prove anything to some bunch of sissys acting like they are guys.

I already disclosed the names to some of the few NLers i roll with who bothered to know and that was because i cared to tell them. Besides, people here are just interested in knowing who the married nlers are so that whenever they come across such monikers they would once again run their dirty mouths, sorry but i'll pass instead.

I'm surprised at people who claim that they are matured specie, yet, they act like kids. And to think most of these people are guys, is quite a shame
Tasha,you left me out nah even though i was the first to ask..angry
Haba!! Not cool oundecidedcheesy
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

You surely can do better than this son! You just some minutes ago referred to me as an effeminate old hag. LOL!

Now you asking if I am done wan'king? Come on son, make up your mind - which is which?!

Tickle my brain OMO OBO! How did you come about the statement that married men are chasing Tashamania?

You sure know how to derive idiocy on a whole new level huh?! lipsrsealed
Your foolish infatuations for brain tickling in beyond me. Sorry Deidre, can't help you here. Senile old fo.ol.

I will guarantee your as.5 tickling though when it meets my foot.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: The bolded is exactly what i'm focusing on.The rest is no news but why it is "news" for you peeps to believe that there are lots of girls/women who are have never and cannot be like that against all odds is what i don't know.
Because you see a lot do it does not mean that there are not a lot who don't too.

Ok.. i believe there are young single ladies who will not date a married man.. of course there are
But there are those who will and that is the issue

As coogar says, if a man decides to be a polygamist, he has to date a single lady who has to date a married man

If you cant do it, speak for yourself

KNOW THYSELF
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: Oh well...a few exceptions here and there but too few to count or so i think.undecided

A few exceptions? Come on.......it cannot be that bad!!!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki, we'll continue later today.
I'm off to bed. Catch you later homie!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: Oh well...a few exceptions here and there but too few to count or so i think.undecided

Interesting you are making another generalisation about men while rejecting one about women

WOMEN..CHOI!...
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Pataki: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2013
OMO IBO:
Your foolish infatuations for brain tickling in beyond me. Sorry Deidre, can't help you here. Senile old fo.ol.

I will guarantee your as.5 tickling though when it meets my foot.

How did you come about the foolish and idiotic statement that you believe married men are chasing tashmania? undecided

If you cannot answer my simple question....just sod off - you ignorant dumb gnat!

OMO OBO!

OMO IBO: Pataki, we'll continue later today.
I'm off to bed. Catch you later homie!

Enjoy your mat. Good night!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 12:33am On Apr 22, 2013
Pataki:

A few exceptions? Come on.......it cannot be that bad!!!
Even here on Nairaland.I can't point out more than 3 or 4 regulars who can be rational on issues such as this.
Maybe you and Debosky and one or two others.
The rest go with the crowd mentality lines usually.undecided
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2013
Richvkunt: @Madam,"what do I get for my husband who has everything,"-YOU HAVEBEEN NOTICED,NOW BUZZ OFF.

Shuuuush........ Thank you.

@ile

Many posters here met their spouses on NLD/Internet. Online dating is no news, the problem however is married men flocking the WWW world looking for women to call mistresses. Little wonder women these days kick these sort of men to the curbs.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2013
biolabee:

Interesting you are making another generalisation about men while rejecting one about women

WOMEN..CHOI!...
"a few","a lot of","a sizeable number" can be accepted not some non-experient value/percentage pulled out of nowhere.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2013
slimyem: "a few","a lot of","a sizeable number" can be accepted not some non-experient value/percentage pulled out of nowhere.

ok so if the person i quoted had used adjectives rather than a specific number you will be ok

Corrected accordingly
ddippset: the OP might be sincere in her post. maybe, just maybe. but 95% a sizeable percentage of ladies have a principle of 'no dating married men' when the guy is broke or average, but when he's loaded, just like my man jay z said, they get fuzzy and they dont remember!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.