Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,933 members, 7,919,024 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32770 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me![/size]

As a typical Igbo lady,I see an opportunity for business in every situation

There are girls out there who can't even attract a single man including the ones that look like Taribo West and Taye Taiwo and here you have men falling over themselves to get you
What is your secret ?
There are some girls reading this that would rather you told them how to get men to follow you like flies on mango
Look on the bright side and turn this your problem into good.

Start a thread if you cant write a book and title it

" how to attract a man"
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by natddon(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
D originator of this thread is drunk
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Good or bad english you got my point,what will it profit you when you speak good english and remain single at your age,remember time timed no one but one timed time,settle down age is not on your side,the reason old married men are coming for you iz cos of your age,you look more like an ex house wife,but you can go back and take a husband in ur village,take heart and take my advice ok
Shut up. People like you make a lot of single ladies rush into marriage for the sake of answering "madam" and not for the right reasons. People like you make it seem like marriage is an indicator of happiness. Just shut up really, shut up.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
nwando:
As a typical Igbo lady,I see an opportunity for business in every situation

There are girls out there who can't even attract a single man and here men are falling over themselves to get you
What is your secret ?
There are some girls reading this that would rather you told them how to get men to follow you like flies on mango
Look on the bright side and turn this your problem into good.

the only business opportunity i can see is disguised pröstitution. nwando, are you a human trafficker?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Thanks for that,but u got my point,dont you;are you not close to menopause that is if at all anything remain in ur womb,sorry use ur tongue to count ur teeth
Kai! shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
coogar:

the only business opportunity i can see is disguised pröstitution. nwando, are you a human trafficker?

I spoke tongue in cheek
Very stupid thread if u ask me

There is no young woman that doesn't know when she is messing with a married man
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ethicalUser(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

[size=14pt]Thank you!
I'll never fall a victim again. Well.. I hope I dont because you never can tell when it comes to such men.
More s.ex? Is it that their wives don't give them as much s.ex as they want?[/size]undecided
variety is the spice of life grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Otunbakay(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

Are you talking to me? If yes, how does my username look like the one of a runz girl to you?undecided
What he meant to say is actually ur signature. Sorry though, i think i share his insinuations. Be true to ur self u undestand him wella! grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

Bro, I'd choose being single at my age over inability to express myself in English language ...hohohohohoho

Olodo oshi, ko gbo eebo, ko tun ni laakaye.

Poor writing skills, zero IQ.
Which of the mental home you escape from?
Can you even spot out my erros;we are using english to write and share ideals here why you are busy expressing yourself in ur native language,so i ask you who has poor writting skillz here,me or you.ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ramaju: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me![/size]
Hei babe! I don catch you. You dey seek attention ba? You have it now. Why you dey seek attention be say you are broke and you need married to sort you out after all they pay MEGA unlike the single men who will scrutinize even how fast you respond to their tourch of your center of gravity. Married women disturb single men too, but dey don't cry like you. Make I ask you a silly question. Who bought you your best expensive gift? No lie say single guy cos I know we.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Which of the mental home you escape from?
Can you even spot out my erros;we are using english to write and share ideals here why you are busy expressing yourself in ur native language,so i ask you who has poor writting skillz here,me or you.ewu!
I believe you just answered your question.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Lmaooooooooooo! Badt gurl!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Shut up. People like you make a lot of single ladies rush into marriage for the sake of answering "madam" and not for the right reasons. People like you make it seem like marriage is an indicator of happiness. Just shut up really, shut up.
I will,but first of all i want to inform you that iz only prostitutes that hate to hear the word"marriage" for every decent girl happiness iz to settle down,but for those of you who choosed to have fun as you girls do call it,you keep giving excuses of waiting for the right time,thje question iz when iz the right time?

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IsiM, when "iz" d right time? grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: I will,but first of all i want to inform you that iz only prostitutes that hate to hear the word"marriage" for every decent girl happiness iz to settle down,but for those of you who choosed to have fun as you girls do call it,you keep giving excuses of waiting for the right time,thje question iz when iz the right time?
I can now see that you're totally daft, bereft of common sense. Mehn, anybody that spills this much crap in one post is a complete waste of space. I can't even argue with you because that would require me to sink to your level which is abysmally low and I just can't.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IsiM, when "iz" d right time? grin grin
I don't know when the right time "iz" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by pearlesther: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

Na the yeye man number she used in calling o!
e ma worry, am still waiting for the ode of a husband to call me. I dey wait like lion dey wait for im prey.
Seriously, I don tire sef!
sad

@tashamania pls don't blame d woman ooo she's only trying to protect her home ni,almost every woman who founds herself in d woman's shoe will do the same thing including you dearie,its d ode husband u need to blame for not even perfect in playing d game he likes to play.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
So Toktee is Idowuogbo single? just asking. Not been here long enough but have seen her posts now and then and she seems the friendly and jolly type, but again the internet is very deceptive.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by StateOfMind: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Which of the mental home you escape from?

Lmfao..who is sharing IDEALS with this one.

We are using english to write-----»wtf is this?

Hoho..buusu...amu nkita..

On a more serious note, I have no problem with your inability to express yourself well, at least I can read and comprehend your posts to an extent, no 1 is perfect. I just hated your first reply to idowuogbo, it lacked common sense, reason I picked on you.

I don't do this back and forth on nairaland..enjoy bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
op,why u dey para? are u the first gal a married man has approached? i dnt just get it, r u seeking 4 attention or what? men whether married or not will always chase the female flock,it is left for u to say yes or no. deciede wat u want on ur own and stop venting! mtcheeeew
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by pearlesther: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Let the roll call begin to enable us have a field day bashing all the married he goats roaming abt here looking for younger girls to spoil. grin grin
u gat to gimme list of them pls
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
lafflaff123: So Toktee is Idowuogbo single? just asking. Not been here long enough but have seen her posts now and then and she seems the friendly and jolly type, but again the internet is very deceptive.

idowu is single and available
if you want her details, i will give them to you but i need to know what you are bringing to the table.....

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
When you insult asha.wo,both of them will cry

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Joavid: op,why u dey para? are u the first gal a married man has approached? i dnt just get it, r u seeking 4 attention or what? men whether married or not will always chase the female flock,it is left for u to say yes or no. deciede wat u want on ur own and stop venting! mtcheeeew
I love diz girl,i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Coogar bad guy lol.

Never dated or hit on any girl online before as I believe it just can't works, I believe online dating ends where it usually starts and that is online too.

Just curious about her and nothing else. And while not telepathic in anyway, one can actually sense a fair amount of warmth or not from somebody's post and like I said most of her write ups have been childishly warm/fresh in a cool friendly way, but as they say in Benin "Make We Siddon dey look first"

Thanks for the offer though, maybe in another 6 or 7 months might take you up on your offer when I am done gallivanting round the world trying to put food on my table.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by nwgoziri(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
tpia@:
are you sure you're not the one stalking the married man/men in question.

some women do not chase a man unless he's in a relationship.

they're not attracted to single guys.
hahahaha...true talk
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
LMAO

I bet threadstarter woulda been here beating her chest, kissing her teeth, snapping her fingers and rolling her eyes if she had more people on her side.

I believe the way we present ourselves sometimes helps to 'box' or wither down the sort of people we want to attract.
Threadstarter hasnt helped herself in this regard going by her previous posts.

I do believe though she'd rather bask in the attention of single guys rather than the married but then again if you place an advert to catch a particular audience you need to realise that you have no control over who decides to take a punt.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmfao..who is sharing IDEALS with this one.

We are using english to write-----»wtf is this?

Hoho..buusu...amu nkita..

On a more serious note, I have no problem with your inability to express yourself well, at least I can read and comprehend your posts to an extent, no 1 is perfect. I just hated your first reply to idowuogbo, it lacked common sense, reason I picked on you.

I don't do this back and forth on nairaland..enjoy bro.
You know,insult is not partof the training i received from my parents alright,truth they said iz bitter and on that truth i stand ok, but i must warn you,don't insult me again unprovoke,i have alot to say to you but i will not cos if i do we are the same,so sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
lafflaff123: Coogar bad guy lol.
Never dated or hit on any girl online before as I believe it just can't works, I believe online dating ends where it usually starts and that is online too.

Just curious about her and nothing else. And while not telepathic in anyway, one can actually sense a fair amount of warmth or not from somebody's post and like I said most of her write ups have been childishly warm/fresh in a cool friendly way, but as they say in Benin "Make We Siddon dey look first"

Thanks for the offer though, maybe in another 6 or 7 months might take you up on your offer when I am done gallivanting round the world trying to put food on my table.

you are a coward..
idowu is making you fidget - what has gallivanting all over the world gotta do with marking idowu? i should lend you my spinal chord.

OMO IBO: LMAO
I bet threadstarter woulda been here beating her chest, kissing her teeth, snapping her fingers and rolling her eyes if she had more people on her side.

I believe the way we present ourselves sometimes helps to 'box' or wither down the sort of people we want to attract.
Threadstarter hasnt helped herself in this regard going by her previous posts.

I do believe though she'd rather bask in the attention of single guys rather than the married but then again if you place an advert to catch a particular audience you need to realise that you have no control over who decides to take a punt.

thread starter is just seeking attention...
i can bet my white buttcheek she's not been chased by any married man on this forum. if she has any proof, she can go ahead and name the married men hounding her. what sorta of married man would run after a moniker like tashamania?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ddippset(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
the OP might be sincere in her post. maybe, just maybe. but 95% of ladies have a principle of 'no dating married men' when the guy is broke or average, but when he's loaded, just like my man jay z said, they get fuzzy and they dont remember!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

Do I do an ugly facial surgery in that case then? wink Knowing fully well that you would still love me no matter the circumstance tongue tongue

Knowing full well that you need the gifts and no coercion here. Reject them and their gifts to avoid what u fear because that is what it gonna end to be...a semi whoree, a kept woman or even as a baby mommy.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by chaloner(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
send me d meaning pls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.