Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,973 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32829 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by scobaba: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
So many chicks I expected to add a comment or two in support of the OP are not doing dat.

Mtccheeew, so so runs girls na in full ds NL.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Now this is on fp, we are gonna see broad based opininos
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by toluene12: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! is beyond me![/size]
obviously you know those who are single and those that are married. so what are u squeaking about?
encourage the single and ignore the married.
stay away from married men and dont be a potential home breaker. Running to nairaland for help wont save u when katakata burst.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by soldierAnt(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

In that case, they have the options of marrying as many wives as they want. Afterall, no one is against it.
Rather than spoiling a young girl and dumping them afterwards.
I've got one prayer for such men and that is: Whatever they do to young girlz, would be the same other married men would do to their daughters. This is so unfair!
!
That's a bit unfair though. It's not the daughters' fault that the fathers can't keep it in their pants.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
M̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ too, I don't do married men at all
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ITbomb(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

:Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
:
I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me!
And u r trying as much as possible to stay away from married men by accepting their gifts , right? Clap for urself.
I don't know when girl will use their brain to realise that every gifts carries an obligation and needs to be repaid and that goes beyond 'thank you' . Or u think all men are mugus that u can chop and go. I have bad news for u, we treat our investments well so that we could get our dividends as and when due.
So stop complaining , accept the gifts , be a good girl and share the punny.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by steffans(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
OP, have u slypt wit any of dis married men...afta showering u with gifts?
If u have a small girl will soon bang ur husband wen u are pregnant...

Some of dis single ladies prefer married men....

And most of d ladies are attracted to d married men bcuz of Cash!!!! Smh!!!

Must I even post sef??
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Ekans: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania:

In that case, they have the options of marrying as many wives as they want. Afterall, no one is against it.
Rather than spoiling a young girl and dumping them afterwards.
I've got one prayer for such men and that is: Whatever they do to young girlz, would be the same other married men would do to their daughters. This is so unfair!
.Spoiling a young girl you said?,so your not spoilt now?.Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Without a pic, op is just a noisemaker.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by soldierAnt(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Richvkunt: The OP came here claiming married men on this forum were bugging her for relationships.
She has failed to name one of these married men.
She conveniently forgot she had opened multiple threads in the past where she solicited openly for relationships/affairs from men on this same forum.
In fact on one of her threads she claimed to have a secret crush on a member and did not say if this person was single or married.
The OP asked for what she is getting,so why complain?
You made your bed,now lie on it.
Gbam!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Most people are getting tasha wrong.
Maybe she needs to come clear the air.
Btw, the topic is seekn contribution not pple condemning the op.
I hate it when people ccome online to form 'holier than thou'
She hasn't done anything bad for anyone to tag her a runs girl. And its way. Not coool

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by hrhobi1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
If not for the threats from d mans wife, U wouldn't have created this topic. If u like keep pretending u don't know they are married men. When u receive acid bath I do hope u remember nairaland. Fake lair.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ifedun2: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Men will always be men.Single or married,it is in their nature to 'stray';@ops,you must get your priorities right.What you wont eat,dont smell.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
candygosh: Most people are getting tasha wrong.
Maybe she needs to come clear the air.
Btw, the topic is seekn contribution not pple condemning the op.
I hate it when people ccome online to form 'holier than thou'
She hasn't done anything bad for anyone to tag her a runs girl. And its way. Not coool

i know she s your friend but defending her this way isnt helping her ministry.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by adconline(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me![/size]

Easy way to spot married men, they are mostly richer than single guys . Very few single guys can take u shopping and look the other way while u shop till u drop. Not many single guys can afford to take to an expensive restaurant treat you and ur friends without complaining about a fat bill. Not many single guys can dash 50k when they are not ready to go and see ur mama. Single guys spend far less money than married; they might want a relationship, but married men only want ur puissy. Single guys are not shiny and spendthrift, but married men are. If you are looking for a single guy who's going to pay for a good lifestyle you missed during ur childhood and teenage years, because ur parents could afford it, then married is around the corner. Singles are moderate in their spending and are impressed when gfs encourage them to spend wisely. Married men get girls because they know that the only thing they crave for is to be spoilt with money.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
For all who didnt follow the thread from the beginning, this is one of the poster s thread abi na advert;
https://www.nairaland.com/1185671/sissys-guys-without-val-let 's
and some of her quotes in her own words

Tashamania:
All I need is a PM from you telling me you'll love me to be your val and I'll ask the MODs to lock up this thread

Tashamania:
ASAP! Hope dude's got a fat account PM his number. As am so desperate, I'll do the calling

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by AreaFada2: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Just because some balding middle-aged men with big tummies want to be your friend, you're already phantasizing about jiggy-jiggy.

What a little naughty dirty mind tongue

Well if all else fails, simply close ya legs biko.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Connoisseur:

i think i know whats going on from what she posted here; some men replied to her advert on nl and she came crying why they should reply when she was the one that posted the advert in the first place.

Look here mister
Wht. She posted wasn't an advert. It was Goin to be few days to val, and I guess the topic was sissys n guys without val, let's meet here!

If u went thru d thread, u will notice it was more of a joke, just sometn to get off stress.
Now my question to u is: wht exactly was wrong tht opening such thread

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
adconline:

Easy way to spot married men, they are mostly richer than single guys . Very few single guys can take u shopping and look the other way while u shop till u drop. Not many single guys can afford to take to an expensive restaurant treat you and ur friends without complaining about a fat bill. Not many single guys can dash 50k when they are not ready to go and see ur mama. Single guys spend far less money than married; they might want a relationship, but married men only want ur puissy. Single guys are not shiny and spendthrift, but married men are. If you are looking for a single guy who's going to pay for a good lifestyle you missed during ur childhood and teenage years, because ur parents could afford it, then married is around the corner. Singles are moderate in their spending and are impressed when gfs encourage them to spend wisely. Married men get girls because they know that the only thing they crave for is to be spoilt with money.

Well perhaps because married men are on the average older and higher up in their professional ladder and earn more.
They know the relationship might be temporary.

They are also used to caring for others and spending on kids, wife, nieces, nephews etc. Whereas singles are still largely self-centred even if some earn quite well.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
candygosh:

Look here mister
Wht. She posted wasn't an advert. It was Goin to be few days to val, and I guess the topic was sissys n guys without val, let's meet here!

If u went thru d thread, u will notice it was more of a joke, just sometn to get off stress.
Now my question to u is: wht exactly was wrong tht opening such thread

i have answered you before but let me repeat again
if her thread abi na advert was a joke then she shoulda treated those pm s she got as a joke too and not coming here to bore is with her attention seeking tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Connoisseur:

i know she s your friend but defending her this way isnt helping her ministry.

True she's my friend.
Am not ddefending her neither am I condemning her!
The only thing am stressing is pple should learn not to just conclude.
The issue on ground is not enough to start calling the op all sorts of names

It leaves me wondering at wht the issue would ve looked like if she were really a runs girl!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
candygosh:

True she's my friend.
Am not ddefending her neither am I condemning her!
The only thing am stressing is pple should learn not to just conclude.
The issue on ground is not enough to start calling the op all sorts of names

It leaves me wondering at wht the issue would ve looked like if she were really a runs girl!

but it was okay for her to conclude and cast aspersions on her customers and their families. such hypocricy

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ candygosh so she is your friend? and birds of a feather flock? answer it yourself.

I am starting to suspect that you are the poster with multiple identification here, with the way you have been going on and on defending her/you.

What even annoys me most is the fact that she is a student who still has no clear sense of direction on where or what her life will become after school, so its too early to be having men problems. At least she should graduate first and do whatever she wants to do.

If to say this girl na my younger sister I swear na belt I for use beat sense enter her head, because them send her go school go read book no be go find men and still come internet dey talk crap, like we are suppose to tell her WELL DONE.

Done commenting on this topic. It should be put in the Student section of Nairaland where she and her story belong.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by CHIMSKY(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abeg Tashkent, don't take urself too seriously.It's just a game and as long as married men have money, girls are willing to play.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by unclebenji: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
debosky is the married man in question. so the birthday thread was industrious after all. 0girly, you have a big mouth.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
obo389: undecided
Ur username shws u2b a run‘s gurl as i c am.
Btw,do u ve a guy in ur lyf?
Dont mind the idio.t,i want thiz vagin mary to answer me diz questions;how many of these men have slept with you;and why is it that is now that you received a call from a that woman that u deem it fit to come complaining here;
You said the men should allow you to enjoy ur youthful age,the question is how;or do u regard all the married men as old men cos you do not seperate the type of men that do sleep with you that u got tired now,it girls like you that are into campus prostitution,remember you are selling a market and dont expect only young men to patronise you,by the way how old are you?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by ypzilanti: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
The advice for single girls dealing with proposals from married men is the same as the advice against taking drugs: 'Just say no'.

Like the OP said, their own is to spoil you with money and waste your time. Many women like the 'spoiling with money' part but forget that the 'waste your time' part is usually gonna come back to haunt you in future. The time you should spend with a prospective husband-type guy building a relationship, you spend it servicing a married mans joystick for mundane material things. And don't even think you can manage to double date, cause most young men are smart and soon as they smell a sugardaddy in your roster, your value plummets down to zero.

When the married men sit and chat with their friends, the usual topic is about what he did to your stupid azz in bed yesterday. Of course "madam at home' is never spoken about in such manner... 'Madam at home' is respectable and an angel, but you...you are just his side slut.

I do not even know what is wrong with our girls. A guy told me of a girl that jumped his fence to come sleep with him when his wife traveled. She jumped the fence cause the guy told her he did not want his neighbors to see her and tell his wife. Fine girl,oh! If they did not tell me, I would not believe. WTF.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Connoisseur:

but it was okay for her to conclude and cast aspersions on her customers and their families. such hypocricy

Well! Y'all can say all what u want tho!
She could be ur wife tomorrow cheesy
Av mad my point clear. Castigate her all u want, but its not cool to insult her over this. Thts all am saying

As for u lafflaff, u will be well ignored by me.
As if u r any better.
I rily wish I could give to u d insult u deserve for writing tht eediotic post above. But its sunday so I will pass.

Piece of advice, make sure ur. Brain is well functioning before u Type rubbish sayn am the poster in disguise.
Get ur facts right nd get a life while u r at it!
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Toktee: Dont mind the idio.t,i want thiz vagin mary to answer me diz questions;how many of these men have slept with you;and why is it that is now that you received a call from a that woman that u deem it fit to come complaining here;
You said the men should allow you to enjoy ur youthful age,the question is how;or do u regard all the married men as old men cos you do not seperate the type of men that do sleep with you that u got tired now,it girls like you that are into campus prostitution,remember you are selling a market and dont expect only young men to patronise you,by the way how old are you?
Malu, wetin dey bite body? Who frustrate u? U dey dere when she dey sleep wiv dem? Hen? Answer me! Ewu morocco! U better carry ur frustration go meet ya Iyawo olobo vintage! F00lish man! angry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by NLGwoodey: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013

Married men are made of wood abi? No be the same blood dey flow for them body abi?
Make una respect unaself o!

Enough of these insults on married men wey wan enjoy small small. After all, dem no
force you.

Person go work work, hustle, hustle, hustle so taaaaaaaaay.
E go carry you spend 50K for you.
Then you go room open leg, im go put in d_ck for one hole and chaka chaka chaka, kwiki kwiki, kwiki
10 minutes it is over and 50K down the drain.

Yet you get mouth to complain.
Go office work for 1 month and see how easy it is to make money. That is, if them pay you at all.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Toktee(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lolaabokoku: M̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ too, I don't do married men at all
See another cheap liar.......oooohh my God,what do we do with all these old ladies on nairaland?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Connoisseur(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
candygosh:

Well! Y'all can say all what u want tho!
She could be ur wife tomorrow cheesy
Av mad my point clear. Castigate her all u want, but its not cool to insult her over this. Thts all am saying

As for u lafflaff, u will be well ignored by me.
As if u r any better.
I rily wish I could give to u d insult u deserve for writing tht eediotic post above. But its sunday so I will pass.

Piece of advice, make sure ur. Brain is well functioning before u Type rubbish sayn am the poster in disguise.
Get ur facts right nd get a life while u r at it!

i did not insult her and i admire the way you handled yourself but you should just let her speak for her. she came here to complain of a wrong doing when her hands are not clean.
'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.