Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

First Date Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date Kiss (663 Views)

Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Date Kiss by Kirinwa: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Guys have you kissed a girl on your first date?
Girls how does it feel if a guy attempts to kiss you on your first date.Let's hear your take on the issue.
Re: First Date Kiss by pleep(m): 2:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Its actually quite common in the united states

I think its wierd as hell and will never kiss on the first date
Re: First Date Kiss by KateSpade(f): 2:37am On Apr 21, 2013
Typically don't.

It can be very awkward if the guy tries but doesn't realize throughout the whole date that you aren't into him.
I don't pity kiss or kiss just to be nice.

There are signs men should look out for.
Re: First Date Kiss by pleep(m): 2:41am On Apr 21, 2013
Agreed, most men cant read body language at all.

They will just think you are "shy" lol grin
Re: First Date Kiss by Princeparix(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2013
Kissing is an expression-bt on the first date--it depends on a lot of tins.

I kissed my babe on our first date__stopped in front of her house, she wz abt saying something{sumtin like"i enjoyed"}wen i grabbed her neck gently and kissed her{she didnt resist coz she was suprise}. But d amazing aspect was wat i said afta kissing her-"dnt knw abt u, but for me_is a perfect night cap". She was damn speechless then but believe me, she still talks abt d little muvi till today.
Re: First Date Kiss by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2013
@OP
nothing wrong in the act, so long as a man believes that all the signs are there.....and if she turns away or push you back, then change tactics next time.
Re: First Date Kiss by Scarpon(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2013
no go try am for where warri girl dey ohh

(1) (Reply)

Falling Out Of Love? / See Me Tomorrow Or I Will Break Up With You / High School Admission for Virgins Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.