Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,129 members, 7,970,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:47 AM

How True Is This Saying....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Saying....? (913 Views)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / Pic: How True Is This Saying / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Saying....? by OCTAVO: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
A man who has never lied to his partner has no respect for her feeling.
True?
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Caracta(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
It is "true" not "trues"
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta: It is "true" not "trues"

you know see question? grin

@poster, if husbands always speak the truth to their wives, there would be no need for divorces, right?
that line is a farce
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by clemz85(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
the truth is within you, don't search without.
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by clemz85(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
the truth is within you,
which ever you believe is
the truth for you
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nothing is false except you say it is not the truth. Whatever you tell you wife, believe it the truth and the truth it shall be.
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2013
OCTAVO: A man who has never lied to his partner has no respect for her feeling.
True?

obviously NOT true, and this is the kind of crap men tell women in order to get out of some deceitful situation. only a foolish woman could accept such nonsense quote (no offence to anyone)

forget about someone's feeling: if a person lies to their partner, they have no respect FOR THAT PERSON or THEIR R/SHIP.

now put that in the balance and tell us all what is more important here?
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Scarpon(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2013
its a lie my wife knows the kind of life I live we respect and love each other more I hope I change soon cuz I have not seen a lady that is still hapy with her man with my behaviour
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
sometimes i prefer someone to lie to me just to protect my feelings. for example we all know that men cheat. Now if its honest i want that means every time he cheats i am going to know about it. Hell no, sometimes honest is not the best policy

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Warefa
Re: How True Is This Saying....? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: sometimes i prefer someone to lie to me just to protect my feelings. for example we all know that men cheat. Now if its honest i want that means every time he cheats i am going to know about it. Hell no, sometimes honest is not the best policy

so "your" best policy is to put your head in the sand and pretend that all is well , when it isnt?! i guess you want to stay in r/ships at all cost!!!!!people thinking the way you do either get their wake up call with A) HIV+ status B) divorce papers or C) a brand new spanking concubine who is treated better than you.

obviously you are dating for the wrong reasons if you really think the way you do, it is not about love but all about IMAGE. whats next?! telling you he loves you while he doesnt is best, so that he doesn hurt your feelings?! telling you he is single while he is in fact married with 5kids is best, so that he doesnt hurt your feelings?!

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? / She Is A Woman. / What It Feels Like To Stop Getting Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.