Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,797 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March (2056 Views)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Catherine Acholonu
COMING SOON: If u are IGBO or a
friend of Ndi Igbo, if u are a friend
of my work or my God - the Most
High El, prepare for a 100 Million
Man March in all major cities of
the world to protest successive
Nigerian Govts Inhumanity to Ndi
Igbo. We March against
programmed pauperization of
our people and against the
criminalization of our youths. We
march for Igbo War Reparation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Source: her facebook page
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dr Dozie Ikedife, Debe Ojukwu, traditional rulers and now, Prof. Acholonu. They are coming out.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by OgbuefiNegro: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
what date?
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by na2day(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good luck!
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: what date?
yet to be announced.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by OgbuefiNegro: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
thanks. its a good cause, i support any group protecting and preserving rights of their citizens against outside terror.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Coldfeet(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Igbo ga di o!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by hardniola(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
ogbonna u nid a french leave.......
Rest alittle.
Hope biafra pay u in good kind,ureally trying but many ibo dont want biafra.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by ceaz4r(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Catherine Acholonu
COMING SOON: If u are IGBO or a
friend of Ndi Igbo, if u are a friend
of my work or my God - the Most
High El, prepare for a 100 Million
Igbo. We March against

Great move. Let's know of a date as soon as possible.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Catherine Acholonu:
If u wish to help organize ur city,
inbox me so tht I can pencil ur
name down for further infos.
Like · 1 hour ago. Culled from her facebook page

1 Like

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
is this some kind of a joke?
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by ektbear: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
why not a billion man march
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Emperor007: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Interesting

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Dibiachukwu: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
CHUKWU ga edu umu Igbo
Anyi nwe mmeri
Kele CHUKWU.

1 Like

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by olagamalin(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sense.less lot....What a Joke
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by GotNoBrainsYo: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
olagamalin: Sense.less lot....What a Joke

Na only you get sense! We don hear
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by OsunOriginal: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nonsense from igbos... villagers on rampage.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by aljharem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
in support. just post the date
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Abbey2sam(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Senseless cause
Why 100 million
Why not 200 billion
Anofia
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Scarpon(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
anama bia correct me if am wrong pls
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by manny4life(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
All them haters, here's a nice song for you

Ndi iwe n'ewe, nya biko webuo iwe

Osukosu nya biko sogbuo ha..

I'm willingly ready, give me time and date... DC area here

1 Like

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by clemz85(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
udo di !
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2013
I wonder if some people have reasoning faculty,?Does she know Wat hundred million people look like?

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by manny4life(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2013
mikeyhernadez: I wonder if some people have reasoning faculty,?Does she know Wat hundred million people look like?

More so figure of speech - exaggeration. It doesn't mean exactly 100 million people, however, LOTS and LOTS of people doing it will bring awareness.

1 Like

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by ektbear: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2013
maybe she meant 100 million goats
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by kettykings: 2:29am On Apr 22, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Catherine Acholonu
100 Million
Igbo. We March against

This is good and timely just coming after the presentation of Oji kalu to the British house of commons , this is what the MASSOB people did not realize or even think about (i hope Uwazurike does not wake up to put a spanner in to this wheel of progress).

The igbos need to capitalize on the demise /interment of Achebe to pass a message to the world , because the whole world will be watching as this great Hero is laid to rest, i am not talking about the placard carrying harassed MASSOB youths , i actually mean press conferences by renowned and famous Igbos who will use the opportunity to pass a message across to the world power

I am hoping and praying that this would finally get the attention of the whole world in particular , Britain (where 3 igbos are parliamentarians) USA where a black minority of African descent is in power, Russia,Israel and France the traditional allies of igbos ,Arab world ,African Union and all members of the UNSC,China the business partners of igbos , india , japan and south Korea.

The United Nations security council mandate would now be sought to conduct a Plebiscite / Referendum for Igbos in SS/SE.
This would be followed by a declaration /Creation of the New Republic by the UN the same way the Republic of Israel was created in 1947/48.

The Next would be an inflow of human capital, investments from Diasporans ,igbos and foreign investors and Military/Industrial hardware to rebuild igbo land .

It does not matter the messenger whether itid Orji Uzor or Acholonu what matters is the message that is passed on to the world powers that fought to make sure igbos remained a part of the failed project called Nigeria
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:48am On Apr 22, 2013
manny4life: All them haters, here's a nice song for you

Ndi iwe n'ewe, nya biko webuo iwe

Osukosu nya biko sogbuo ha..

I'm willingly ready, give me time and date... DC area here
inbox her on facebook for more details
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by GeneralJ(m): 4:26am On Apr 22, 2013
This is so fucking stupid, instead of you to sit down at home, and make money or at least smoke weed, you'll rather go out in hot sun or freezing cold and march, what do u aim to achieve,what is the point, the Pauperization of igbos, who is papurization ibos, ibos are deceiving themselves i'm telling you, they always have this belief in thier head that the whole of Nigeria is against ibos, why didn't they just let biafra be its own country now, so we'll see where the ibos will be today. if u see 105 man to march better go for thanksgiving mtcheww and i'm not yoruba before those blind/shortsighted tribalists come here and start accusing yorubas of attacking them

1 Like

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2013
If you are interested in this march, send a message to her through are facebook for further information
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by merengue: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
kettykings:

This is good and timely just coming after the presentation of Oji kalu to the British house of commons , this is what the MASSOB people did not realize or even think about (i hope Uwazurike does not wake up to put a spanner in to this wheel of progress).

The igbos need to capitalize on the demise /interment of Achebe to pass a message to the world , because the whole world will be watching as this great Hero is laid to rest, i am not talking about the placard carrying harassed MASSOB youths , i actually mean press conferences by renowned and famous Igbos who will use the opportunity to pass a message across to the world power

I am hoping and praying that this would finally get the attention of the whole world in particular , Britain (where 3 igbos are parliamentarians) USA where a black minority of African descent is in power, Russia,Israel and France the traditional allies of igbos ,Arab world ,African Union and all members of the UNSC,China the business partners of igbos , india , japan and south Korea.

The United Nations security council mandate would now be sought to conduct a Plebiscite / Referendum for Igbos in SS/SE.
This would be followed by a declaration /Creation of the New Republic by the UN the same way the Republic of Israel was created in 1947/48.

The Next would be an inflow of human capital, investments from Diasporans ,igbos and foreign investors and Military/Industrial hardware to rebuild igbo land .

It does not matter the messenger whether itid Orji Uzor or Acholonu what matters is the message that is passed on to the world powers that fought to make sure igbos remained a part of the failed project called Nigeria

The same Britain & Russia who armed and staunchly supported Nigeria during the Civil War are now suddenly friends of the Igbos? I have heard it all today. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele / Happening Now In ABIA STATE********: / Alleged N20bn Fraud:group Drags Fayemi, Others To EFCC, ICPC Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.