Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,622 members, 7,979,105 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:31 PM

Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March (2064 Views)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by CyberG: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2013
manny4life:

More so figure of speech - exaggeration. It doesn't mean exactly 100 million people, however, LOTS and LOTS of people doing it will bring awareness.

And so far, you have 32 commenters?? LMAO.. epic fail...wait for 100 Billion people to come and march! grin grin
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by manny4life(m): 3:27am On Apr 23, 2013
CyberG:

And so far, you have 32 commenters?? LMAO.. epic fail...wait for 100 Billion people to come and march! grin grin

Haha, I can sense the pain so much on yall cheesy cheesy cheesy

O fuo gi ufu too much, take a hard-knotted rope and hang yourself.

When there's too much hands and mouth (ideas) making a pot of soup, the result is disaster. I hope you get my stand, the less hateful comments and poisonous ideas, the better. That you have 32 commenters doesn't mean those who are want to work back-end by contacting or whatever ain't doing it....LOL, keep hating, shioorr cool cool cool
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Emperor007: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Catherine Acholonu
COMING SOON: If u are IGBO or a
friend of Ndi Igbo, if u are a friend
of my work or my God - the Most
High El, prepare for a 100 Million
Man March in all major cities of
the world to protest successive
Nigerian Govts Inhumanity to Ndi
Igbo. We March against
programmed pauperization of
our people and against the
criminalization of our youths. We
march for Igbo War Reparation!!!

^^^

What's the update on this?

Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by SmartTalk: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2013
I believe we should go beyond asking morally bankrupt Nigerians for reparations. We should be talking about leaving Nigeria behind economically. I am surprised that this post that will not go far in taking the Igbo to the promise land got so much traction while the post on how to get the Igbo nation to become in the league of European states like this: www.nairaland.com/1248907/preparing-east-post-nigeria-future did not.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by SmartTalk: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2013
I believe we should go beyond asking morally bankrupt Nigerians for reparations. We should be talking about leaving Nigeria behind economically. I am surprised that this post that will not go far in taking the Igbo to the promise land got so much traction while the post on how to get the Igbo nation to become in the league of European states like this: www.nairaland.com/1248907/preparing-east-post-nigeria-future did not get as much attention. Economic empowerment through trade liberalization in Igbo land is the way to build on the progress that has been made by the likes of Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime. It seems to many NLanders are afraid of long articles.
Re: Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

What's the update on this?

Catherine Acholonu wrote: if u wish to help organise ur city, inbox me so that i can pencil ur name down for further infos. Culled from her facebook

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Engages Imo In Economic War, Shuts Down ITC In Aba, Umuahia / Ebola Film Out / What Should Be Our Expectation After 4 Or 8 Years Of Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.