Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,946 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (264467 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
lisnitch: Pls can any guru in the house help me with a step-by-step method of using rom dump on my tecno p3.....#brick problem

https://www.nairaland.com/1261265/solution-boot-loop-bricked-techno

Hope this helps wink
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Law naza: so becourse n3 is more expensive that was why you said is better than p3,lolz,see learner oh,go to n3 thread,modern combat 4 p3 can handle without ram booster and rooting somebody with n3 said is not working in his phone (n3)
seriously, i don't understand how u kids reason. Your beloved p3 is inferior to n3 because it isn't dual core and its cpu freq is 800mhz. So d criteria for measuring a better fone is now games abi. I don't blame ya, cos u guys don't do any thing reasonable with ur fone. p3 is an outdated Android fone, but n3 has some properties wich might make it less outdated(u will know d reason Y i say dis in the next few months)
P.S. :modern combat 4 works on n3

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:
seriously, i don't understand how u kids reason. Your beloved p3 is inferior to n3 because it isn't dual core and its cpu freq is 800mhz. So d criteria for measuring a better fone is now games abi. I don't blame ya, cos u guys don't do any thing reasonable with ur fone. p3 is an outdated Android fone, but n3 has some properties wich might make it less outdated(u will know d reason Y i say dis in the next few months)
haha,lol,oboy see lectuere with learners' certificate,abeg with school did they post you to,let me guess,"learnes high school" (L.H.S)
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:

I totally disagree with you but i can only ask you to play around with p3 b4 coming here to blab blindly angry
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Owobobrown(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
the tecno p3 battery strong,cos am abt to buy 1
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Law naza: haha,lol,oboy see lectuere with learners' certificate,abeg with school did they post you to,let me guess,"learnes high school" (L.H.S)
No mind dat guy, fone wey pple don do research, operate d brian, diagonise, do operation wit, na imm dis learner dey talk like Aki n popo, abeg, a blind man cnt like those who can see joor! Leave dat guy, He's a learner doorrrr!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
samilo88:
Android.mob.org download both the cache and apk file
how do you install it pls?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by chomu: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
help, help, help P3 users, i need a restore for mine, kindly upload the system.yaffs2.img and system rom
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:

niggur

y talk wen u no notin baut p³

fyi p3 aint 800mhz itz 1ghz

i dnt no wich iz beta btwn p3 nd n3
i dnt wnt to argue too

nd if u dnt use p3 jst gtfo this thread
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
ezeh isaac:
Solved!!

so far you are the main guy here, i downloaded titanium backed up my apps, uninstalled few i know i dnt need and yea, more space and i have the option to restore the uninstalled apps from my SD.

I dont know which is better between the P3 and N3 but i am enjoying the P3, bought it for a test though might get rid of it soonest
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Finally which file explorer will be able to delete the start up mp3 file? the start up tone can be so annoying
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ignatio(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ok... Finally bought the phone, black, for 13k. But I have a problem. It's not browsing. Can anybody pls help with the etisalat configuration settings?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Owobobrown(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pls is tecno p3 battery strong
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
adewasco2k: Finally which file explorer will be able to delete the start up mp3 file? the start up tone can be so annoying

root explorer wld do dat
i actually renamed my startup sound instead of deleting
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Francheezy:

root explorer wld do dat
i actually renamed my startup sound instead of deleting

nice i just renamed it to, like start_up.mp3 to start_up.mp3.off and did same to the shut_down tone
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Law naza: haha,lol,oboy see lectuere with learners' certificate,abeg with school did they post you to,let me guess,"learnes high school" (L.H.S)
haha, u didn't have enough money to buy a ps3 or a pc. Sorry, i understand now, u bought p3 just for games, u don't know other functions. U can't even form a complete sentence. The bolded already shows who d learner is between me and u. Brush up ur english bro
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Francheezy:

niggur

y talk wen u no notin baut p³

fyi p3 aint 800mhz itz 1ghz

i dnt no wich iz beta btwn p3 nd n3
i dnt wnt to argue too

nd if u dnt use p3 jst gtfo this thread
bro, post the screenshot, i saw 800mhz in a thread comparing n3 and p3. Everybody has a choice, u chose p3, i chose n3, we can't change that. Bro, u are one of the pple i respect most in the phone section, we shouldn't argue because of dis kid. This is clearly a discussion thread not a game thread. The n3 thread has so many Android gaints such as Hollaslyd, godvilla, 9free, emmikem, yehmy...and so on, why? Because serious topics are discussed there, dat is why it hasn't faded like the d5 and n7 thread. No offence but dis thread is filled with games
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:
haha, u didn't have enough money to buy a ps3 or a pc. Sorry, i understand now, u bought p3 just for games, u don't know other functions. U can't even form a complete sentence. The bolded already shows who d learner is between me and u. Brush up ur english bro
there is no difference when a learner and a child is talking,always useless and out of point,who's talking of pc or ps3 when we are talking of p3 and n3,always out of point,some people deserve that name called learner and olamyyde deserve it very well,tell your mother you want to change your name to learner,BOY

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
pls guys, get my point-p3 isn't meant only for games. There are a lot of things to work on like like custom roms. N3 is way ahead of this p3 cos we hav many devs willing to work on the device. p3 can become like dat one day if we work 2geda. I've played 65% of great games compatible with n3, they will get borin someday.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
Law naza: there is no difference when a learner and a child is talking,always useless and out of point,who's talking of pc or ps3 when we are talking of p3 and n3,always out of point,some people deserve that name called learner and olamyyde deserve it very well,tell your mother you want to change your name to learner,BOY
good point kid, u are improving
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:
bro, post the screenshot, i saw 800mhz in a thread comparing n3 and p3. Everybody has a choice, u chose p3, i chose n3, we can't change that.
This was according to 'all-in-one toolbox' (tecno P3 cpu frq), u can also check it with antutu benchmark
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
bukky1:
This was according to 'all-in-one toolbox' (tecno P3 cpu frq), u can also check it with antutu benchmark
so it is 800mhz, anyway, p3 users can overclock it at their own risk
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
please i need a guarantee that airtel bis is still working on adroid.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:
bro, post the screenshot, i saw 800mhz in a thread comparing n3 and p3. Everybody has a choice, u chose p3, i chose n3, we can't change that. Bro, u are one of the pple i respect most in the phone section, we shouldn't argue because of dis kid. This is clearly a discussion thread not a game thread. The n3 thread has so many Android gaints such as Hollaslyd, godvilla, 9free, emmikem, yehmy...and so on, why? Because serious topics are discussed there, dat is why it hasn't faded like the d5 and n7 thread. No offence but dis thread is filled with games

here iz a link to d full specs of p3
www.nairaland.com/1265380/tecno-p3-discussion-thread/3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by tonbari: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
all ye p3 fans suck dis.....
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by lisnitch(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Peroluv: I have d p3 rom but is 200mb + and no 3g in my area to upload. were r u @
can u snd it through watsapp pls..here is ma num: 08164692716
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by lisnitch(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
ezeh isaac:

https://www.nairaland.com/1261265/solution-boot-loop-bricked-techno

Hope this helps wink
the topic is for tecno n3 not p3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Olamyyde:
so it is 800mhz, anyway, p3 users can overclock it at their own risk
No b weting i meanooo bros, d cpu frq is 1008mhz according to all-in-one toolkit n antutu. Hv bn tryn to upload d screen shot bt its nt working

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
tonbari: all ye p3 fans suck dis.... see n3 runing ICS.
guy nawa for u ooh

u jst dey do lyk small pikin
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
see dis one wetin u dey form,dem no fit correct u,if u dnt knw nw d5 beat all(n3,d3,p3,d1) just that it lacks 3g,if u have beta hotspot..its good.oh and if am ryt the 2g/edge runs up to 256kb/s hw many of ina service they offer up to dat offpeak??

drizzy me be your man for punters lounge.

no be you wey open thread bcox say dog bite you

abeg no dey smoke come nairaland again. ino good for your head. you get light brain.

well the last time i checked, i never compared n3 to d5. you gat no slightest idea of the issue at hand and you jumped in to spew pap.

drizzypat you fall my hand big time
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 12:57am On Jun 12, 2013
valboy20:

drizzy me be your man for punters lounge.

no be you wey open thread bcox say dog bite you

abeg no dey smoke come nairaland again. ino good for your head. you get light brain.

well the last time i checked, i never compared n3 to d5. you gat no slightest idea of the issue at hand and you jumped in to spew pap.

drizzypat you fall my hand big time

ahhan na fyt,u have a very bad altitude
Law naza: p3 is senior brother of n3,buh d5 senior them all buh lacks 3g
.dis was the exact post u quoted...look very well if d5 wasnt included,u jst dnt think when writing,u post whatever comes to ur brain without,without even reconsidering to look if ur wrong.you also said "are u a learner na me u wan teach"..who in dis earth thats above teaching?, u cnt be mr know it all,when u begin use smartfone sef,becos tecno made things cheap for all,ina go dey form foolish guru, oh and about the other rubbish u said ..lets call a neutral person to look all what have posted on NL and what uve posted ,lets knw who is a smoker and retarded..u dnt jst come out of no where(cus mtn brings unlimited,or cus airtel dash gigs) and come and insult anyone,nt everyone tolerates rubbish. This would be the last time i will comment on any crap u post,and i will like u to do d same..if u respect me i respect u..thats d way i do things .i use to think u were more easy going and friendly,turns out i let 1st impression get the beta of me.thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 1:03am On Jun 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.