Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (262121 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Niffy75: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2013
@OBISITE thank u so much my brother, it works perfectly and God bless u.. but after playing like 4 match it askd me to buy 49 stamina then i repeatd the method u told me but its not working again, pls is there a solution to that? i need you urgently. thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Ignatio: Ok... Finally bought the phone, black, for 13k. But I have a problem. It's not browsing. Can anybody pls help with the etisalat configuration settings?
where u buy am 13k cos me i also bought black 4 11,8k
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by chomu: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2013
i need a restore for my p3, kindly upload the system.yaffs2.img and system rom
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2013
adewasco2k:

nice i just renamed it to, like start_up.mp3 to start_up.mp3.off and did same to the shut_down tone

Pls were did u get ur root explorer d one in google play asked me to pay for it. Where can i download free root explorer
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Francheezy:

root explorer wld do dat
i actually renamed my startup sound instead of deleting
bro na only 4 rooted phone abi
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2013
On a more serious note u guys should stop comparing diz two phones n3 and p3 . Believe no phone will ever satisfy u, jus like laptops. Ex i had hp635 amd it plays game very well ,now i had hp pavilion g6 it even have 3processor with 2.4ghz each and 6gig ram but couldnt play pes 2012 which my low hp635 does and its even cheaper.asha 200 double sim but cant do whatsapp and its slow while asha201 one sim and does whatsapp u c. n3 and p3 is d same but tecno added more to p3 making it senoir n3 can't skype but p3 will. Some ppl dont even know what is skype the only end u looking for games. About d ram and some if u think its not true callcall tecno. D problem is dat tecno added to much application to internal memory and its bad u can remove some when u root ur phone. So pls ppl if u hav n3 enjoy it and be proud,if u have p3 pop champain and stop comparing d two self are toy to compair with tecno phantom 7....up man u

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by kasmail(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2013
I smell u na ur yansh dey smell
Mafia4life: @ All... Hope you know typing with the android keyboard is scary and highly fustrating to all touchscreen phone including symbian. A touchscreen phone without SwiftKey keyboard is HELL..... You smell me?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by kasmail(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2013
All said and correct... Infact I can't wait to get mine but I really need someone to help me on rooting
Andriodking: On a more serious note u guys should stop comparing diz two phones n3 and p3 . Believe no phone will ever satisfy u, jus like laptops. Ex i had hp635 amd it plays game very well ,now i had hp pavilion g6 it even have 3processor with 2.4ghz each and 6gig ram but couldnt play pes 2012 which my low hp635 does and its even cheaper.asha 200 double sim but cant do whatsapp and its slow while asha201 one sim and does whatsapp u c. n3 and p3 is d same but tecno added more to p3 making it senoir n3 can't skype but p3 will. Some ppl dont even know what is skype the only end u looking for games. About d ram and some if u think its not true callcall tecno. D problem is dat tecno added to much application to internal memory and its bad u can remove some when u root ur phone. So pls ppl if u hav n3 enjoy it and be proud,if u have p3 pop champain and stop comparing d two self are toy to compair with tecno phantom 7....up man u
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Niffy75: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2013
kasmail: All said and correct... Infact I can't wait to get mine but I really need someone to help me on rooting
pls help me, my realfoot ball2012 is asking me to buy stamina b4 playing
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2013
kasmail: All said and correct... Infact I can't wait to get mine but I really need someone to help me on rooting
Read tru d 25th page of this thread, rooting is explained clearly

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ahhan na fyt,u have a very bad altitude
.dis was the exact post u quoted...look very well if d5 wasnt included,u jst dnt think when writing,u post whatever comes to ur brain without,without even reconsidering to look if ur wrong.you also said "are u a learner na me u wan teach"..who in dis earth thats above teaching?, u cnt be mr know it all,when u begin use smartfone sef,becos tecno made things cheap for all,ina go dey form foolish guru, oh and about the other rubbish u said ..lets call a neutral person to look all what have posted on NL and what uve posted ,lets knw who is a smoker and retarded..u dnt jst come out of no where(cus mtn brings unlimited,or cus airtel dash gigs) and come and insult anyone,nt everyone tolerates rubbish. This would be the last time i will comment on any crap u post,and i will like u to do d same..if u respect me i respect u..thats d way i do things .i use to think u were more easy going and friendly,turns out i let 1st impression get the beta of me.thank you

gosh! that was an epistle of balderdash.
must you waste a page just to talk 'bout your congenital brain defects

valboy20:

if you like no go buy wetin you see people dey use, how many people you hear wey dey use d3?

you'll hardly find solution to any ish that may arise when using the d3.

candid advice: get yourself a p3 or better still it's senior brother N3

that was my first post...did you see d5 there?

Law naza: p3 is senior brother of n3,buh d5 senior them all buh lacks 3g

and that was his reply.

drizzypat can you point out where i compared d5 to n3?

please stop reading backwardly,and stop jumping into discussionx that you knowx zilch 'bout.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Much talk abt p3 thread!!!! dnt worry we are brodas no need 2 fight we first una cum life nw buh all d same u guys will see d power of n3 nd tremble.... u've seen our internal memory fix nd Aurora we lead u guyz follow.....
peace out
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2013
adewasco2k:

nice i just renamed it to, like start_up.mp3 to start_up.mp3.off and did same to the shut_down tone
help, I couldn't rename the file o, it's telling me it's a read only file.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2013
Andriodking: On a more serious note u guys should stop comparing diz two phones n3 and p3 . Believe no phone will ever satisfy u, jus like laptops. Ex i had hp635 amd it plays game very well ,now i had hp pavilion g6 it even have 3processor with 2.4ghz each and 6gig ram but couldnt play pes 2012 which my low hp635 does and its even cheaper.asha 200 double sim but cant do whatsapp and its slow while asha201 one sim and does whatsapp u c. n3 and p3 is d same but tecno added more to p3 making it senoir n3 can't skype but p3 will. Some ppl dont even know what is skype the only end u looking for games. About d ram and some if u think its not true callcall tecno. D problem is dat tecno added to much application to internal memory and its bad u can remove some when u root ur phone. So pls ppl if u hav n3 enjoy it and be proud,if u have p3 pop champain and stop comparing d two self are toy to compair with tecno phantom 7....up man u
n3 can skype, from wat tonbari posted, n3 is years ahead of p3 now, until p3 users find out a way of installing custom roms(upgrading os e.g: ics and jb). N3 is ahead of p3 in os now. Francheezy tank u joor, ur head correct, its 1Ghz, i didnt know

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2013
mathefaro:
Which directory can I get the start up tone in my sd card
chk pg 13 or 14
i posted a tutorial on aw to remuv start up tone
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2013
iheanyi40: bro na only 4 rooted phone abi
yh

u cld also Check out "Silent Boot" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antweb.silentboot

well i avnt tried it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2013
to remove ur boot up tone download root explorer ur fone must b rooted also open root explorer goto system then goto media den u will see d power on tone delete it dats all.....
open root explorer goto /system/media den dlete dt borin tone or replace it.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2013
yehmy: to remove ur boot up tone download root explorer ur fone must b rooted also open root explorer goto system then goto media den u will see d power on tone delete it dats all.....
open root explorer goto /system/media den dlete dt borin tone or replace it.
Abeg, the tin no wan delete o.

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2013
mathefaro:
Abeg, the tin no wan delete o.
click on the mount r/w at the top of ur root explorer
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Niffy75: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2013
pls my bros in the house hlp me, my realfootball2012 is asking me to buy stamina b4 playing but a guy told me to forward my date, i did it and it works perfectly ok but aftr 4mach it started asking for 49 stamina b4 i can ply it so i tryed the method again but its not working.. pls what should i do cos its pissing me off, God bless u and ur family as u type to help me.,...... angrypls my bros in the house hlp me, my realfootball2012 is asking me to buy stamina b4 playing but a guy told me to forward my date, i did it and it works perfectly ok but aftr 4mach it started asking for 49 stamina b4 i can ply it so i tryed the method again but its not working.. pls what should i do cos its pissing me off, God bless u and ur family as u type to help me.,......
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Francheezy: click on the mount r/w at the top of ur root explorer

Thanks bro, works like magic.

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Niffy75: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2013
pls my bros in the house hlp me, my realfootball2012 is asking me to buy stamina b4 playing but a guy told me to forward my date, i did it and it works perfectly ok but aftr 4mach it started asking for 49 stamina b4 i can ply it so i tryed the method again but its not working.. pls what should i do cos its pissing me off, God bless u and ur family as u type to help me.,......
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2013
Niffy75: pls my bros in the house hlp me, my realfootball2012 is asking me to buy stamina b4 playing but a guy told me to forward my date, i did it and it works perfectly ok but aftr 4mach it started asking for 49 stamina b4 i can ply it so i tryed the method again but its not working.. pls what should i do cos its pissing me off, God bless u and ur family as u type to help me.,......

www.mytechtricks.com/2012/07/real-football-2012-stamina-hack.html
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by kasmail(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ostatomilola: I love Tecno P3 so much but am going to buy tecno D5 because of its OS (ice cream sandwich) and because P3 wil not be able to download Black berry messenger when its out for android. . . (cus android must have up to Android 4.0 to be able to download d messenger)
I have my bb torch 2 working fine,if u need bbm u can go for small bb.. Infact I can't wait to get this P3 and still keep ma bb

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ignatio(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
iheanyi40: where u buy am 13k cos me i also bought black 4 11,8k
Enugu,Ogbete market.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
kasmail: I have my bb torch 2 working fine,if u need bbm u can go for small bb.. Infact I can't wait to get this P3 and still keep ma bb
. . Thanks bro, but have changed ma mind to hell with bbm . . . Nw sticking to P3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Please is dere an app that i can use to back up my apps and even if i back it up and uninstall it, can i still go back to dt app and reinstall it if I want ?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
iheanyi40: Please is dere an app that i can use to back up my apps and even if i back it up and uninstall it, can i still go back to dt app and reinstall it if I want ?
what you need is Titanium backup it will backup ur app even the hard core once on the memory card and even when you uninitialized any app you can restore it back. Even when you uninistal the app it self, when you install it back you still have your backup valid

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ignatio:
Enugu,Ogbete market.
ok bro
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ahhan na fyt,u have a very bad altitude
.dis was the exact post u quoted...look very well if d5 wasnt included,u jst dnt think when writing,u post whatever comes to ur brain without,without even reconsidering to look if ur wrong.you also said "are u a learner na me u wan teach"..who in dis earth thats above teaching?, u cnt be mr know it all,when u begin use smartfone sef,becos tecno made things cheap for all,ina go dey form foolish guru, oh and about the other rubbish u said ..lets call a neutral person to look all what have posted on NL and what uve posted ,lets knw who is a smoker and retarded..u dnt jst come out of no where(cus mtn brings unlimited,or cus airtel dash gigs) and come and insult anyone,nt everyone tolerates rubbish. This would be the last time i will comment on any crap u post,and i will like u to do d same..if u respect me i respect u..thats d way i do things .i use to think u were more easy going and friendly,turns out i let 1st impression get the beta of me.thank you
ok
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
adewasco2k:

so far you are the main guy here, i downloaded titanium backed up my apps, uninstalled few i know i dnt need and yea, more space and i have the option to restore the uninstalled apps from my SD.

I dont know which is better between the P3 and N3 but i am enjoying the P3, bought it for a test though might get rid of it soonest

grin grin grin
Well,it all boils down to choice.
I was once an ardent lover of nokia and a religious hater of tecno phones.
B/c of this,i reluctantly followed brainrex on n3 thread from the first day,pricisely dec.
Today,i decided to buy the p3 b/c of its specs which makes it easier to appreciate over n3,even though we are yet to develope "porting",but we will soon get there.

iheanyi40: Please is dere an app that i can use to back up my apps and even if i back it up and uninstall it, can i still go back to dt app and reinstall it if I want ?

Use titanium backup

Ostatomilola: . . Thanks bro, but have changed ma mind to hell with bbm . . . Nw sticking to P3

grin grin i cant even remember the last time i switched on my e5

Olamyyde:
n3 can skype, from wat tonbari posted, n3 is years ahead of p3 now, until p3 users find out a way of installing custom roms(upgrading os e.g: ics and jb). N3 is ahead of p3 in os now. Francheezy tank u joor, ur head correct, its 1Ghz, i didnt know

Dont worry,we are getting there asap tongue

Andriodking:

Pls were did u get ur root explorer d one in google play asked me to pay for it. Where can i download free root explorer

Es file explorer from playstore will serve you better

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.