Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,277 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Shall It Profit You If You Miss Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall It Profit You If You Miss Heaven (652 Views)

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. / What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? / What Shall It Profit A Man To Gain The Whole World And Lose His Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shall It Profit You If You Miss Heaven by uchkochi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL.

The greatest profit, you and I can make is to get to heaven. Death is a transition program to eternity. There are two places for eternity; heaven or hell. How you live your life on earth determines where you will end. The greatest mistake is to doubt the existence of heaven and hell. If you cannot doubt the existence of the earth, why doubt the reality of the heaven.

The best investment is to live your life for Jesus while you are still alive. You have just one life to live, there is no second chance after death. You either report in heaven or hell. If you have not repented, now is the time to do so. The only thing that matters to God is how you live your life. You have lost all, if you gained the whole world but missed heaven. After death, whatever you may have acquired is valueless, please seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Matthew 6:33. Matthew 8:36. OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES. BB PIN IS 2739F228

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Miss Heaven by nke001: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Let those who have ear hear.
God bless @ op.
Shallom
Re: What Shall It Profit You If You Miss Heaven by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!!!
the greatest profit YOU can make (since you obviously have a miserable life) is to go to heaven.....as for me, its all about enjoying life down here to the fullest, with no regrets or ifs and maybes. how I live my life on earth determines that i do what i deem fit and if it takes me to heaven/hell, then so be it.

the best investment for any smart person is to be happy with their lives, and live accordingly, not dream of some mambo jambo that doesnt exist, and ride on! since we only have one life to live, we must make sure we fully fulfill our wishes and not waste it on day dreaming about angels or 72 virgins.

many people are gaining the world and still havent lost their soul, the fact that you automatically believe that there must be Jesus in a person's life, in order for that life to be "profitable" is your fail of the year....but then again, you are doing exactly what you were taught and bred to do. follow follow like a good sheep!

bloody hypocrites who only read the bible where it fits their bias agenda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Unstoppable By Dr Rex Al Opusunju / The Dead Goes To Heaven Or Hell Compatible With Resurrection? / Quit Worrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.