Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,937 members, 7,938,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls (16441 Views)

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by tpia5: 4:21am On Apr 24, 2013
pleep: You are a fooolish gel angry

Do you know that my useless mama is 7 generations your eldah? If you insult me it is like you are insulting your pig.

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2013
^ grin grin
Dont kill me with laughter
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2013
Lol @ "provocative dressing" Armyofone.
Sisikill my love I see you, missed you brekete
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2013
debrief08: Lol @ "provocative dressing" Armyofone.
grin grin
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2013
tpia@:

when the so-called "beauty" doesnt work

the much vaunted "I can sex you pass all your hookers" doesnt work

"see my pity party- na only me dey suffer for nigeria or wherever" doesnt work

"come and see my unclothedness wonder" doesnt work

what else is left besides adding your babalawo's recommendation to the darn food?

vagina water on the loose.
tpia@:
as for this man or woman who keeps disturbing others on account of the men who she says are following her like lap puppies, may God provide husband for her o!

tashmania or something like that. undecided

and not only that, may she be ok with whoever God provides o, not the one where she'll still be ogling other people's men to see which ones are "better" than hers, because this type seems like someone who wants to have all men.

not sure how she will pull that off, maybe we should wait and see, there might be some wonders she can perform.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2013
debrief08: Really shameful I must say how low our values are. Sadly most of us will still act this way and go to church aand shout the loudest.
However, you must remember that these girls have nothing at stake, most case they just want money, you on the other hand took a vow before God to Love, care, protect your wife and share your body with her alone.
You are the one with a wife who will get hurt, you are the one who may pick up a disease and infect your wife, you are the one with kids looking up to you for moral guidance, you are the one who will have to squeeze money from family savings to meet insatiable needs of a leech,
You are the one who who have to forfit family time when you should be bonding and laughing with your kids to sneak around with someone with no morals or values.
I say well done to all married men who stop and think and say No, I know how hard it is to stay faithful in a society where cheating seems to be a well acceptable norm.
There is no prize for how much you can hurt or betray your wife by falling in to the trap of various affairs, there is a prize from God nd your wife for staying strong in the midst of temptation.

A honest faithful husband will be worship by his wife, she will carry him like a crown and do all she can to make him happy because he has loved her enough to respect her heart, life and body.

To the ladies who go about insulting and targetting obviously married men, toh just be careful, it may look like fun and games now but others are getting hurt and crying from your actions.
It still pays to be nice and decent to work hard and earn your way through life. Its still right to be able to hold your head high without following the crowd.
That phone, car or wig may give you temporary joy but be careful, that is someones school fees and God is watching.

May God bless faithful, honest open husbands, Husbands whose love and support we can always count on.

Amen dear and may he help d single men b beta fathers and husby.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by JUO(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
especially when you are young and successful
tall and handsome
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by mawuqueyan(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
JUO: tall and handsome
You avnt seen short,rounded and ugggly but wt faaaat acc bleeping d most btiful geh in your area?
Some desperate gehs dnt go for luks O dey go for cash...!owo...! Kudi!
#siddondeyluk#

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Tgirl4real(f): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
I feel u OP.

Well, that's how it is. U just have to discipline urself and avoid unnecessary distractions or unsolicited attention. Left to the girls out there, they don't send. So, if u don't wanna be caught in the web, just set ur boundaries and play safe.

Married women face same everyday. Guys still chase after us not minding the bogus wedding + engagement ring (d men's own are usually slimmer. grin ) and the portruding tummy that makes it obvious u are an after 2. They chase after u cos they know you will be less demanding and more discreet.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
pleep: You are a fooolish gel angry

Do you know that Tpia is 7 generations your eldah? If you insult her it is like you are insulting your ancestors.

LMAO!!! Am so sorry grin grin grin

Sorry too, granny tpia abi na ancestress tpia@ undecided tongue
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by nwachinemel(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Married or unmarried,pray against "seducing spirits",they wreck relationships like hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children. / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.