Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Advertising Miracles By Churche, Is It Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advertising Miracles By Churche, Is It Right? (567 Views)

Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Miracles By Churche, Is It Right? by omartins(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
I want to learn, may be my knowledge is not deep enough or too shallow in Christianity.
Most of the handbill I do receive on the road which serves as advertisement to churches do show major miracles especially wealth breakthrough and deliverance from sickness and this people do said the pastor, bishop, envagelist, etc said I should give the church some percentage of my income or all to the church and expect breakthrough. Why not the money for charity without church ir pastor interferance as Jesus tell that rich man? Why not geniue repentance and dispose off all illegal acquired wealth? Do we still have Man of GOD(MOG) or Man of GOODIES(MOG)? My question still stands " is it right to advertise miracle in handbill or media house? Atleast there is testimony time in churches.
Re: Advertising Miracles By Churche, Is It Right? by Yooguyz: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2013
@ op, the title of the thread is very insulting, what do you mean by "advertising miracles"? Are you trying to make a mockery of the holy ghost?
Remember Ananais and sappharia.
Re: Advertising Miracles By Churche, Is It Right? by omartins(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2013
Yooguyz: @ op, the title of the thread is very insulting, what do you mean by "advertising miracles"? Are you trying to make a mockery of the holy ghost?
Remember Ananais and sappharia.
MOCKERY? just answer my question I said I want to learn.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Nairalanders. What Do You Intend Doing Today. / Marriage(who Is Qualified To Advise?) / Family Secrets By Bishop T.D. Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.