Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing (23487 Views)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by jpphilips(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b][size=25pt]WHAT THE F`UCK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

You must be Odilis relative...

What Achievements did Odili make in Rivers State?! Bulletine was one of his front companies, all the projects handled by Bulleting are collapsing. Count them, Air force fly-over, Slaughter bridge, The Elelenwo bridge, even Rumuola flyover was a sham. I can never forget Obasanjo calling Odili ole at the Trans-Amadi Gas turbine commissioning. Liberation Stadium was a fialed project. Civilization had over run the darn place, that Stadium had to be moved, so the new one is in no way a waste of funds at all..

Odili did not achieve nothing worthy of Note in Rivers State. Thank God for the quick intervention of Amaechi, Eliozu flyover would have been another colossal waste like the Rumuola and CFC one lane fly-overs.

Don’t let the wrath of the gods of Port-Harcourt descend on you o!!

Even Odili sef can’t open his mouth to say he achieved anything of not in Port-harcourt. Look at Woji road in GRA, Odili spent billions on that road yet flooding was an annual event there under him, Amaechi comes in voila!!!! Problem solved..

Look at Opkoro road.. How much did Odili spend on contracts for that road... Yet nothing was achieved. That road had the worst porthole in Rivers State.. Today!! Amaechi has fixed it and done a f`ucking good job as well..

OMG!! Look at the Npkogu - Stadium link road!!! What did Odili do there please?! ABSO-F`UCKING-LUTELY NOTHING!! Today!! That road is in tip-top condition and dualized as well..

Should we talk about the Oginigba road?! Or do we talk about the entire stretch of road from ODILIS COLLAPSED AIRFORCE BRIDGE to the boundary between Rivers State and Imo State at Elele Alimini?!

How about the Rumuokoro - Uniport Road!! Have you passed that interchange that he built on that road?!

O!! I'm sure you have also seen Mile one road?!

And you have passed Azikiwe road lately..

You talk about Odilis fake solar streetlights that worked for barely 6 months before parking up and couldn’t even illuminate the roads properly!!

Nwokem!! Don’t annoy me this evening !!

You dey threaten to dynamite wetin!! Na today yansh start to face back!! Try am na!! If JTF no use your dead body picture for their next year calender, then know say no be Amaechi dey power..
[/b]

okporo road gud job?? you must be high on pussssy juice.

if you spend 4Days in lagos you will deny ever growing up in ph, i passed a hanging bridge waiting to be commissioned in ikoyi or so last week i was like damn!!

guy ph has no roads stop decieving urself, take a trip through woji road that your hero Amaechi has been wanking on for decades, rumukurushi etc.

guy ph is a village, it is only someone who havent seen enugu or lagos will believe that crap you wrote up there.

3 Likes

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Okijajuju1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
jp philips:

if you spend 4Days in lagos you will deny ever growing up in ph, i passed a hanging bridge waiting to be commissioned in ikoyi or so last week i was like damn!!

guy ph has no roads stop decieving urself, take a trip through woji road that your hero Amaechi has been wanking on for decades, rumukurushi etc.

guy ph is a village, it is only someone who havent seen enugu or lagos will believe that crap you wrote up there.

I never said we had roads.. But what we have now made what we had under Odili look like a bush path..

And speaking of Woji road, dont blame Amaechi, blame the Woji chiefs.. I remember how Woji youths vandalized the equipment of an NDDC contractor that was supposed to tar a particular street thats just before Orogbum Secondary School.. The guy abandoned that road and the residents suffered so badly for over a month and had to be parking on the streets until the road compacted long enough for them to drive on it.. Till today, that street is still not tarred.

Port-Harcourt Community folks behave like animals. Woji road is the fault of the community.!

2 Likes

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Symphony007: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
jp philips:

wots the difference crack retailer??
you're asking me the difference? Which city has the tallest building in the entire south south and south east? How many corporation has their HQ in port harcourt? You wanna talk about the road network? Infastructure? Wow! Please get off the crack.

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by sholasys: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
This is total false.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Please stop spreading lairs. The bridge is not collapsing. Although the bridge is not strong (constructed by Odili grin grin grin grin grin grin) but not as depicted in the picture. That 's why the bridge is barricaded against trucks passing through it. The sad thing is they still pass through it from an open side behind the market shops. I pass through this bridge every day, some days i do like 4 trips or more depends on my movement bc i resides in woji. Gov. have marked the bridge for rehabilitation and construction of a dual bridge. I think the person that took the pic was on the barge, snap and distort the picture, very bad.
I will give you guys update as i will pass through it if am going home.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Estatemanager(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
ldpele: headin thr nw

is it true............
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by newbourn02: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Everytin stil boils down 2 our government
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by ibiso1986: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

I never said we had roads.. But what we have now made what we had under Odili look like a bush path..

And speaking of Woji road, dont blame Amaechi, blame the Woji chiefs.. I remember how Woji youths vandalized the equipment of an NDDC contractor that was supposed to tar a particular street thats just before Orogbum Secondary School.. The guy abandoned that road and the residents suffered so badly for over a month and had to be parking on the streets until the road compacted long enough for them to drive on it.. Till today, that street is still not tarred.

Port-Harcourt Community folks behave like animals. Woji road is the fault of the community.!
those community people are damn so useless.. Imagine, the government is trying to construct good roads in their communities and they are asking for marching ground fee.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by PiffWA: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Irritant: BOkO HAram is at it again ...thank God most people in PH can swim.. grin grin grin..

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by jpphilips(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ok glad we re on the same page,

first the community wasn't the problem, the chief of that area one eze gbaka gbaka is a personal friend to the Governor, he appealed the road not to be dualized so as not to destroy the litter of shops of his kins men. Amaechi fell for that crap,

little wonder, all the wards in rumogba district ie, rumuibekwe, town hall, woji road, rumuogba estate,rumudara, elelenwo and some part of rumuobiakani saw 100% votes during the guber elections, coincidence
are you saying that you don't know that if you are talking about roads that need expansion, Woji road should be number one?? has Amaechi even conceived it

I saw where you were praising Amaechi for Okporo road, i dey laugh, Amaechi has been awarding and reawarding that contract since he assumed office and till date, from shepherds up till rumudara junction by east west road is not motorable.

Amaechi is a disgrace this second tenor, first tenure saw the birth of 105 health centers, 98 secondary and primary schools but this tenure is a total political razmataaz.

is it only you that doesn't know that rumudara junction needs a fly over bridge?? do you see any sign of it there?

what exactly is ok! with okporo road

all the roads you mentioned above are all short roads, what is the total length of eliozu road, is it upto 15km??

the elakahia road and stadium roads you are praising are they upto 10km each? haba! why are you deceiving us??
are you saying that you don't know how much that passes through the Rivers state coffers monthly yet it is cool to bestow on us short dualized road with no drainage??

oga did you swim market junction River yesterday? i doubt cos if you did, your laptop shouldn't be working now.

2 Likes

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by jpphilips(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
ibiso1986: those community people are damn so useless.. Imagine, the government is trying to construct good roads in their communities and they are asking for marching ground fee.

when i told the other guy ph is a village, he was arguing, in this jet age, ph indigenes are still talking about "marching ground" you can imagine.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by An0nimus: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
sholasys: This is total false.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Please stop spreading lairs. The bridge is not collapsing. Although the bridge is not strong (constructed by Odili grin grin grin grin grin grin) but not as depicted in the picture. That 's why the bridge is barricaded against trucks passing through it. The sad thing is they still pass through it from an open side behind the market shops. I pass through this bridge every day, some days i do like 4 trips or more depends on my movement bc i resides in woji. Gov. have marked the bridge for rehabilitation and construction of a dual bridge. I think the person that took the pic was on the barge, snap and distort the picture, very bad.
I will give you guys update as i will pass through it if am going home.

Unless you post a pic like the OP has just kindly be mute please. People's lives could be at stake here.

@OP I have an idea where you took the pic from, wish I had a camera I would've gotten a closer look. though I doubt those ship/boat builders will enjoy the sight of seeing me with a camera.

@Okija you be true Port Harcourt person. #Respekt.

1 Like

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by ibiso1986: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

I dey tell you grin
have u been to OLD GRA in ph.. There are some visitors who complain that ph is like a village.. But they do fail move round ph.. Imagine someone visiting choba,oyigbo,eleme etc.. and saying crap about ph.. Those places are not in ph..here are some cool pictures
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2013
davechika: Hello nairalanders living around woji/slaughter axis,pls confirm. i got this disturbing pixs of slaughter bridge woji in Ph about collapsing.take a close look at the circled pillar.
lets prevent this calamity waiting to happen,who knows it could be your loved ones making use of the bridge as at when it will finally collaspe.

[img][/img]

HOLY MOLLY!!!! LOOK AT POVERTY!!! RAMSHACKLE HOMES, LANDFILLS, DIRTY WATER.....

Yeah, PDP for life!
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by ibiso1986: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Check this out
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by sholasys: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
An0nimus:

Unless you post a pic like the OP has just kindly be mute please. People's lives could be at stake here.

@OP I have an idea where you took the pic from, wish I had a camera I would've gotten a closer look. though I doubt those ship/boat builders will enjoy the sight of seeing me with a camera.

@Okija you be true Port Harcourt person. #Respekt.
Am at home now and i passed through the same bridge. I had to pack somewhere to take some pic of the bridge with my phone. The bridge is intact, no shaking at all. It is fake and should be disregarded. By the time i got there it as started getting dark but i will try to upload them.

You can see people working on the bridge and cars moving. The bridge is not collapsing at all, its not sagging, no cracks.

1 Like

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by bebe2(f): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
chei, naija dirty o. eben wit all the environmental sanitation??
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 25, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

damn and i drive pass this bridge everyday shocked shocked shocked shocked

Keep driving on It plzzzz
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by joyblinks(f): 4:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Symphony007: only a crack addict will compare onitsha to the city of port harcourt.

Dnt mnd them. They hvent even been to oyigbo talk more of port harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by jpphilips(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2013
Symphony007: you're asking me the difference? Which city has the tallest building in the entire south south and south east? How many corporation has their HQ in port harcourt? You wanna talk about the road network? Infastructure? Wow! Please get off the crack.

people are talking real places and your showing advert pics, are you sure you can recognize those places you put up there?

one of them you showed is hotel presidential, personally, i wont choose to sleep there a night even at gun point, thanks to the lebanese (panya) managing it.

you need to move round a little my brother, ph is a standard village still living in denial.

the only city where ogogoro tested boys block a major road with impunity, where company vehicles are pursued like a cock in heat.

who mentioned old Gra? forces avenue is not motorable as we speak, i swam through it yesterday. what about that holy roasry area? the gully in that area can swallow amaechi and his entourage comfortably.
where else in old gra? that slum cannot even be compared to transekulu or independence layout (govt house area)

let me not mention ikeja or any place on the island so that people that are widely traveled will not curse me to death.

ph garden city?? i dey laugh.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by jodeci(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2013
jp philips:

Make we hear word jor!! I wonder the last time you passed through okporo road,who said okporo road to rumuodar junction is not motorable?

have u traveled the eliozu-airport owerri road to Omerelu? is that stretch of road also Short? If Odili had done half of what Amaechi is doing,Portharcourt roads would have been alot better than it is presently.

1 Like

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by phantom(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2013
jp philips:

people are talking real places and your showing advert pics, are you sure you can recognize those places you put up there.

one of them you showed is hotel presidential, personally, i wont chose to sleep there a night even at gun point, thanks to the lebanese (panya) managing it.

you need to move round a little my brother, ph is a standard village still living in denial.

the only city where ogogoro tested boys block a major road with impunity, where company vehicles are pursued like a cock in heat.

who mentioned old Gra? forces avenue is not motorable as we speak, i swam through it yesterday. what about that holy roasry area? the gully in that area can swallow amaechi and his entourage comfortably.
where else in old gra? that slum cannot even be compared to transekulu or independence layout (govt house area)

let me not mention ikeja or any place on the island so that people that are widely travelled will not curse me to death.

ph garden city?? i dey laugh.
did you just mention transekulu in enugu? Lol...lets put it this way...if we had to move 'PH' to ' enugu' , the latter would sink in a month..hope you get my drift? That leaves lagos.what percentage of lagos is ikeja and the island?find out and get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by texazzpete(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Close that bridge and create tha biggest and baddest traffic Jam Port-harcourt has ever witness in its entire history!!

Dude, this is so true!
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by joshuaidibia(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2013
EasternLeopard: Pls why is it named slaughter bridge. I hope they didnt slaughter human beings there in the past.
na meat market. U GRAB?
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by joshuaidibia(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2013
jodeci:

Make we hear word jor!! I wonder the last time you passed through okporo road,who said okporo road to rumuodar junction is not motorable?

have u traveled the eliozu-airport owerri road to Omerelu? is that stretch of road also Short? If Odili had done half of what Amaechi is doing,Portharcourt roads would have been alot better than it is presently.

i dy tl u. U tok beta tin jor. Nd nt 2 tok of d standard of primary nd secndary skus he built nd is stl buildn. Odili jst Bleep UP.!
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by joshuaidibia(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2013
jp philips:

when i told the other guy ph is a village, he was arguing, in this jet age, ph indigenes are still talking about "marching ground" you can imagine.
u b fool. Although d tin na true,nd e dey pain me. But plz tel me,whch western,southern nd eastern state wey no dy do am?
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2013
jp philips:

Ok glad we re on the same page,

first the community wasn't the problem, the chief of that area one eze gbaka gbaka is a personal friend to the Governor, he appealed the road not to be dualized so as not to destroy the litter of shops of his kins men. Amaechi fell for that crap,

little wonder, all the wards in rumogba district ie, rumuibekwe, town hall, woji road, rumuogba estate,rumudara, elelenwo and some part of rumuobiakani saw 100% votes during the guber elections, coincidence
are you saying that you don't know that if you are talking about roads that need expansion, Woji road should be number one?? has Amaechi even conceived it

I saw where you were praising Amaechi for Okporo road, i dey laugh, Amaechi has been awarding and reawarding that contract since he assumed office and till date, from shepherds up till rumudara junction by east west road is not motorable.

Amaechi is a disgrace this second tenor, first tenure saw the birth of 105 health centers, 98 secondary and primary schools but this tenure is a total political razmataaz.

is it only you that doesn't know that rumudara junction needs a fly over bridge?? do you see any sign of it there?

what exactly is ok! with okporo road

all the roads you mentioned above are all short roads, what is the total length of eliozu road, is it upto 15km??

the elakahia road and stadium roads you are praising are they upto 10km each? haba! why are you deceiving us??
are you saying that you don't know how much that passes through the Rivers state coffers monthly yet it is cool to bestow on us short dualized road with no drainage??

oga did you swim market junction River yesterday? i doubt cos if you did, your laptop shouldn't be working now.

[b]Make I first throway salute for a fellow PH boy!!

O.K!! Woji Road.. To say woji road needs to be dualized is an under statement. The amount of traffic that Woji Road carries requires road that is similar to what we have on Stadium road. However, dualizing that road would mean a shiitload of money would be paid in compensation to residents of that area. I'm sure that Rivers State can afford that, but I will not claim to know the reason for which that Woji road has not been fixed. I only spoke about a street contract given by NDDC that was truncated by Woji Youths because the contractor wouldn’t pay them before he started work. Sadly, this story has been the case all over Ikwerre communities in Rivers State.

Speaking of Road and their lenghts, I have to agree that Opkoro road isn’t done yet, but at least its passable now.. That was never the case under Odili. Also remember that in most of the road construction Amaechi has to deal with in Rivers State, Aside from paying for the road work, he still has to pay a great amount in compensation for the expansion of those roads. A classic example is the Garrison - Slaughter road. A lot of houses have been marked for demolition and some also require a huge amount in compensation so that has halted that job. When you measure the Lenght of Stadium road, remember that contract covers the length of Npkogu - Rumuomasi (Through Elekahia), Elekahia - Aba Road (That’s Stadium Road), And the link road from Stadium road - Rumuola. And they are all dualized, complete with drainages, not open drainages but covered drainages with sidewalk as well. In fact, I put it to you that not a single road constructed by Amaechi lacks drainages, and most of those drainages are either underground drainages or covered drains. The lenght of Rumuokwuta road - Uniport Nko?!

So I agree with you that his first Tenure was a blast of fresh air, no contesting that, but I wouldn’t call his second tenure all that bad.. Honestly, work is still going on in Port-Harcourt. O!! Lest I forget, From Airforce - Elele (boundary of Rivers State/Owerri) is definitely more than 30km. And that’s 30km of darn good quality road. I can never forget the packing job done on that road. Same thing for Woji Road in GRA, that road was lifted over 8 ft from its previous height and the drainages are 8ft inside the ground. That road was premium quality as well.

We can complain about Oginigba Road. Not Today, Not tomorrow either. Lets also not forget Old Aba Road o!! I have not been to Rumuodara in a very long time so I wouldn’t even speak about it. But if my memory serves me right, doesn’t the RCC contract that spans from Port-Harcourt - Akwa-Ibom also cover that road?! I don’t know sha so I'll leave it. The Nkpogu - Abuloma - LNG Roundabout road has been opened as well.. Now dualized and they are working on the bridge as we speak. D-line Nko?! Diobu sef has been touched (Somewhat sha, although I think Iloabuchi is still a hot mess).

You talked about Forces Avenue not being motorable?! Please be specific about the Area of Forces Avenue, cos Last time I drove on that road, with the exception of the areas approaching Mile-one Fly-over and maybe that one bad spot approaching Azikiwe road (Not the Leventis side o!), Forces Avenue has always had good roads. Infact Nzimiro, Amadi-flats and co jus had their roads resurfaced recently.

Anyways, lets give thanks for what Amaechi has done.. Rivers State saw changes. At least we are here calling out roads that have been fixed and transformed from the one lane narrow passages they used to be into Dual carriage Highways. Ada George road, Agip Junction - Mile 3 - Mile one - Building materials - Olu-Obasanjo - ..... My Guy!! He has really tried. All this and he still has to handle other Projects outside of roads, pay salaries, e.t.c.

I am no doubt surprised about Woji Road. My shock with Woji ROad is especially high because there is no questioning the fact that Woji and Elekahia houses at least 35% of 'Port-harcourt' workers. This one, I will say YES!! Amaechi no try for Woji Residents. In fact, Woji - YKC - Inside of Woji housing estate, Elelenwo roads - slaughter.. All these Areas needs serious intervention..

But let nobody dare compare Amaechi to Odili. I have lived in Port-Harcourt all my life and can offically say Odili was the worst thing to happen to Rivers State. Not even the Military Administrators (Ewang & co) were as bad as Odili.

@ Topic: #Fact: That bridge is shifting and shifting fast, all you have to do is enter into the Zoo or the Car lark and look under the bridge to see the issues there.. That Bridge would eventually be demolished and rebuilt. 1; its a poorly built bridge, 2; its a badly designed bridge (How can you build road that is as wide as a 3-lane dual carriage way and then build a one-lane bridge to service that road.. Thats already chaos).

And JP Phillips: Port-harcourt is a small city. Nothing like Lagos (a former Capital of Nigeria).. But we have come a long way from where we used to be at. Don’t expect Port-Harcourt to blow-up, especially not with the way the country is presently being run. Go to Onne Ports and see what comes into Port-Harcourt and compare it to Lagos. Also, Community influence in Port-harcourt has contributed to stifling the growth of the City. The Ikwerre man would always be who he is.. Sell lands indiscriminately with no regard for access roads or drainages. Then they (Ikwerres) would still constitute a nuisance to businesses and companies through Obio Apkor, Phalga, one Local Government taskforce or the other and so on. Our terrain is unique. Port-harcourt is not an easy town to govern, do business in or even live in.

God Bless Rivers State. Land of Milk and Honey.. grin [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Demdem2: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2013
Okija, forget rumuodara. Amaechi has no single plan for that place. It's not that he isn't working but considering the tempo he worked during his first term, this second term isn't encouraging at all. I voted for him expecting continuation but I am dissapointed so far. He can still savage it though.
Rivers is so small but rich to be in this mess.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Demdem2: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2013
By the way, what the ffuck is obia akpor and ph city lga doing?
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2013
Demdem2: By the way, what the ffuck is obia akpor and ph city lga doing?

Absofuckinglutely Nothing!!

They cant even put up simple street signs.. Nothing. Not waste disposal, not nothing! All they do is send taskforces to harrass business owners for stickers and levys and all worth not, collect building permit fees, disturb company cars and other things like that.. Outside of this, they are doing NOTHING!
[/b]
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by phantom(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2013
Demdem2: By the way, what the ffuck is obia akpor and ph city lga doing?
they claim they dont have money..that the state govt handles all the cash meanwhile see the mall wey timothy nsirim dey build for agip.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by geogino(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2013
#okija juju, no matter what it takes, there should not be any reason for not working on garrison-slaughter road. The monthly revenue generated from companies there alone in a month should go a long way. After ordinance junction,the pot holes or would I even refer to them as minor burrow pits there are so scary. Also,try passing through that road when rains,you would be shocked. Once,I sent a vehicle for servicing at stallion motors,it rained that day and when I managed to get there after some swimming things through the rain water, we discovered we had a major problem as the inside of the car had also been flooded.
Re: Slaughter Bridge In Port Harcourt Collapsing by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Keep driving on It plzzzz

Badt girl,.... i refused to love u, is it why you want me dead tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.