Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? (2391 Views)

Fed Cup Final 2015: Lobi Stars Vs Akwa United (1 - 2) On November 22nd, 2015 / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Anfield And The Kop: For Kops Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Skintite(f): 9:46am On May 15, 2006
Gerrard is definately a world class
Som one made up the EPL team of the yr and didnt include gerrard? undecided

He shud be even in the world team of the year grin grin
Congrats to liverpool
We are right behind u pals(17th may) grin
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2006
Akolawole:

Arsenal ke!, where good players cost £1 grin

Even your blue blank cheque book didnt sway Henry, Ashley cole, , about good players cost £1 , i thought u said people are mentioning money when chelsea are involved , hmmm double standards!!!!
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Priscila(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2006
toshmann!
If you insist. I fall. But wait till that UEFA final for any hanky panky
Am on leave from nowwith alot of butterflies in my tummy.
I cant stand it
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by toshmann(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2006
Priscila:

toshmann!
If you insist. I fall.

i insist. cheesy

Priscila:

alot of butterflies in my tummy.

is she pr---?
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Priscila(f): 9:05am On May 16, 2006
@Toshmann!
Dont worry, "butterflies in tummy" means am scared of the upcoming UEFA cup final. after the game we will get hitched.
Lucky you! but hurry up cos Etoo might just overtake you since he has other plans
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Priscila(f): 9:08am On May 16, 2006
Now on Gerrard, I have not seen such along shot outside the box I think it was 30m away.

No Gerrard no Liverpool! fact or myth?

By the way ,where are Liverpool fans?
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by toshmann(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2006
i'm a die hard liverpool fan, been in love with the team since i was about 8yrs old. i was there at the millenium stadium in cardiff for the fa cup finals. gerrard is a hero. liverpool is the team. no gerrard,no liverpool, u cant be more correct.
i went to liverpool a week b4 the finals on a "pilgrimmage" to anfield.
cheers. cheesy
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Priscila(f): 3:08pm On May 16, 2006
tell me more toshmann on Liverpool as a team.
thats what I have seen, Gerrard is the team
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by toshmann(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2006
well,priscilla, in1892, everton fc had a problem in arnfield and they left anfield. the chairman,john houlding decided to stay behind and formed a new team called liverpool fc. this became the genesis of a success story:18 times league champions, 7 times fa cup, 5 times champions league, 3 times uefa cup champions 7 times league cup winners. the reds became the most successful football club in england to this day.
the fa cup finals in cardiff started on a shaky note for the reds, keeper reina made some costly mistakes in the early minutes of the game but the reds showed characteristic resilience. i sat in the midst of liverpool supporters(of which i am one) u can see the strong support they give the team even when we were 2 goals down. none of them believed they will loose the match. and by the time they started singing the club anthem(u'll never walk alone) u can feel the majestic spirit of the team in the stadium and u can't help joining the rest of the fans to tell urself---we can't loose this match
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by toshmann(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2006
if u can send me ur e-mail,i will send u some pictures from the fa cup finals. the files are too large to be posted on nairaland
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Priscila(f): 2:13pm On May 17, 2006
Yes o post them to me.
Will be glad
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Rare(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2006
Glad to see some Liverpool fans at last.

I'm a die-hard fan; since 1990 (John Barnes, Ian Rush days, ). My friends , here, think I'm crazy.

But , admit it, Liverpool win in style!!! What is it with Liverpool and 3-3 draws in finals ? ( first at Istanbul; then at Cardiff; then on both occasions goalkeeping heroics!!!!)

I really do see this Anfield renaissance as the only possible threat (if any)[url][/url] to Chelsea's third consecutive Premiership crown .
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by Rare(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2006
Glad to see some Liverpool fans at last.

I'm a die-hard fan; since 1990 (John Barnes, Ian Rush days, ). My friends , here, think I'm crazy.

But , admit it, Liverpool win in style!!!   What is it with Liverpool and 3-3 draws in finals ? ( first at Istanbul; then at Cardiff; then on both occasions goalkeeping heroics!!!!)

I really do see this Anfield renaissance as the only possible threat (if any)[url=http://[/url][url=http://]]][/url][url][/url] to Chelsea's third consecutive Premiership crown .
Re: Fa Cup Final: Upton Park Or Anfield? by toshmann(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2006
Hey brother,
u gat a buddy here. i've been a liverpool fan since my childhood. infact i went to liverpool earlier this month on a "pilgrimmage." and next week i'm going there again. the reds remain the greatest success story in english football.

and for gerrard, he is the single tree that constitutes the liverpool soccer forrest( no disrespect for the rest of the reds)

so rare brother, we are a rare specie

cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Never Approached Me, Their Scouts Are Bad —agbonlahor / Amazing Picture Of World Best Footballers When There Where Kids / Won!!! Free Hot!!! 3.06 Odds Today Won!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.