Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK (17846 Views)

Obama To ‘decide’ Fate Of Nigerian Battling Illness, Deportation / Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa / Jamaican Slashes Own Throat To Avoid Deportation From Uk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK by kennybuda: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Continue praying waiting for Jesus to come to Nigeria look up to north Africans learn from them.
beanos:

This is one of the best prayer that should be prayed by all Nigerians.
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK by claremont(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
There are a lot of holes in this story. I think she put in her asylum claim in order to buy time to organize the 'marriage racket' after her student visa expired. I don't blame her though, I wouldn't advice her to return to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Should Someone Sell Their Properties To Travel Abroad / Car Collides With Truck On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Roads Sweeping Begins In Ikot Ekpene As It Wears New Clean Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.