Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Remain Poor - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Remain Poor (16110 Views)

Tips On How To Remain Poor / 6 Reasons People Remain Poor / Six Habits That Can Make You Remain Poor For The Rest Of Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Remain Poor by ninja4life(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
timbros: Space reserved

Edit: OK, I reserved this space so that i'll go through the post and comment but disappointingly this thread is not worth commenting.
Or did I just comment? tongue
idiot waste of useful space mtcheeew
Re: How To Remain Poor by kolamilan(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
nyc one
Re: How To Remain Poor by lyman720(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Simple line-up for the wise.....nice one.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Bolurx(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?

seriously, lwkmd. Na inside car I dey[mopol stop our car]. The guy don think say na him I dey use laff. O boy, come see begging.
Re: How To Remain Poor by meekas(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: @op wht abt how 2 get rich?
Do the opposite.
Re: How To Remain Poor by mollie12: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?

LOL. That's a medical condition, not a spell. Post this in Health section - someone may be able to give you answers.
Re: How To Remain Poor by Uwa2000(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
good n cul
Re: How To Remain Poor by Idondome: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Akpa ife: @op wht abt how 2 get rich?

It's the opposite of how to get poor.
Re: How To Remain Poor by ekolina(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2013
c++_crazy:
Mr man, must u tell d world u an African? Plss go treat ur pile b4 it gets worse
Re: How To Remain Poor by webpro(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Even poor people would not agree they are poor, because they have gone to school and have taken sum test and got sum certificate, so they have ran the Nigeria success race and are now earning monthly income, even while everyday they pray and wish they will get salary increase. Just to be clear, majority of nairalanders are poor. very few are rich and almost none is wealthy. You will notice this from the pictures i see this days here of certain nairalanders with certain celebrity. Really?

Although the post itself, isn't for people who wants to be rich or wealthy, neither is it for poor. I think it is for employees who live on calculated earning. (Income-Earner) If you keep living like mentioned in the post, you will never enter rich zone, you may even lose your job and then become no-income earner.(Poor)
Re: How To Remain Poor by Hennyboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: How To Remain Poor by SimpleTips(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am showing this to few because I dnt want this business to be spoilt or flood,So, I'm going to allow
just fifty people to have access to this endless ways of making cash from CALLER TUNES.

You remember that we used to pay service providers money to subscribe to callertunes before but now, the story has changed and instead of you paying,
COMPANY,PEOPLE(FRNDS,FAMILY and SCHOOL MATES) will be paying you for creating and selling tunes to them.

To get started with sure way of making at least #50,000 monthly is very simple because you dont have to be a
PROGRAMMER OR CODER
COMPUTER WIZARD OR GURU
HACKER OR CRACKER

Also, no capital required and no REGISTRATION or MAINTENACE FEES needed.

Just visit http://www.updatenewsarena.com/2013/02/how-to-make-money-from-caller-tunes.html to grab your own copy now
Or call

I swear, This golden opporunity is for just FIFTY(50) PEOPLE

#BLESSED are those that Pass Over Opportunity Repeatedly because they shall be called POOR.
Re: How To Remain Poor by SimpleTips(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am showing this to few because I dnt want this business to be spoilt or flood,So, I'm going to allow
just fifty people to have access to this endless ways of making cash from CALLER TUNES.

You remember that we used to pay service providers money to subscribe to callertunes before but now, the story has changed and instead of you paying,
COMPANY,PEOPLE(FRNDS,FAMILY and SCHOOL MATES) will be paying you for creating and selling tunes to them.

To get started with sure way of making at least #50,000 monthly is very simple because you dont have to be a
PROGRAMMER OR CODER
COMPUTER WIZARD OR GURU
HACKER OR CRACKER

Also, no capital required and no REGISTRATION or MAINTENACE FEES needed.

Just visit http://www.updatenewsarena.com/2013/02/how-to-make-money-from-caller-tunes.html to grab your own copy now
Or call

I swear, This golden opporunity is for just FIFTY(50) PEOPLE

#BLESSED are those that Pass Over Opportunity Repeatedly because they shall be called POOR.
Re: How To Remain Poor by IBreakRules: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
lanrei:
10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not
struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy & hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you in old age...

the truest of them, used to think my dad was stingy... Rip Pa

some are actually stingy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Key Aspects Of CBN’s New Forex Policy / Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection / How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.