Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? (13503 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / Evrybdy Porting To Gionee / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
econity:
if you oga at the top has your number in his phone book. Will you like to call him wit any other number. Perhaps some strict ppl dont usually pick calls that the dont know. That is the reason you have to port your main line to your prefered choice of network while maintaining that same number.
I don't subscribe to not answering unknown calls, so I expect others to answer theirs too.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Godson201333(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Like if you're MTN porting to Glo!
Quote this post and tell us why!

I have been using Glo since 2003 and they are just reliable more than that stupid Mtn
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by luluosas(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thank God I am not porting. See how I have been changing network since as a result of fluctuations between Glo and Airtel.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by desktop: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
No where to port been on the sharp peeps network airtel since day one! will take more than one yellow gapped toothed fellow to monkey me (obviously you can tell im not really a fan of stupid or saka as you might aptly put it!) Really anyone portin to mtn has issues to answer with God when he will ask what they did with the talents he gave them.
...but then thats just me!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by mrvictor: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
jhydebaba: I'm porting from HELL to HEAVEN.
jhyebab, You are not allowed to port, just stay where you are!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by kobenol(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'll be junking off glo cos they really mess me in dis my State of deployment...whereas Airtel offers even cheaper internet plans...better for my Android.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Etelite: 4:08am On Apr 26, 2013
L brasi: Abeg I fit port from Naija to yankee?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Hello everyone! Check out the results of this poll here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1274409/which-network-porting-why-poll#15485516
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by kobenol(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2013
kobenol: I'll be junking off glo cos they really mess me in dis my State of deployment...whereas Airtel offers even cheaper internet plans...better for my Android.

.....and I've since ported..no regrets..as of yet undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! / How Has Airtel "Shut Down" Affected You Recently? / NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.