Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

MTN Charging 30k Per Second For Numbers On Family And Friends. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Charging 30k Per Second For Numbers On Family And Friends. (563 Views)

How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! / NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight / GLO FREEDOM PACK (cheapest Call Rate To All Networks As Low As 12k Per Second) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Charging 30k Per Second For Numbers On Family And Friends. by vinnyvinny(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
I was surprised to discover this instead of the 10k per second as advertised. I called d call center and they gave the usual "our engineers are working on it".I wonder if they plan on refunding the money they wrongfully charged.its time d regulatory body wake up to their responsibilities.

(1) (Reply)

HTC Android 4.0 / Whats Up With These Network Providers / Any One Got A Q5 Or Q10 To Swap With My Bold 6? Let's Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.