Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,727 members, 7,892,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages (2675 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by madamkoko: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2008
I have an ex boyfriend, who always calls me when he is with his "flings"

He'd call me, and leave messages on my voicemail while having conversations with different women, telling them he loves them and other personal info!!!!

I've told him several times not to do that, I'm getting frustrated. I don't want to change my cell phone number, cause I also use it for business purposes and things are getting pretty annoying,

We did have a very bad break up.

At this time, I don't know else what to do??
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by tRoOE(f): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2008
Did you not know he was crazy in the beginning of your relationship undecided
The only thing i can tell you is to block his #, so he won't be able to get in touch with you
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by spoilt(f): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2008
he likes the reaction u give him. pretend you dont get those messages he'll tire. it will take a while but he will truly tire. undecided
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 12, 2008
call him back when you are making love and let him hear your moans.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Teejay07(m): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2008
madamkoko,

though it might be difficult just ignore him. He is not worth the stress. U already said ur goodbyes. I am sure he is jsut doing this to spite you. TO make you feel like you are truly missing something. He is like a child crying for attention.

Imagine he does not exist.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by almondjoy(f): 5:00am On Apr 12, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

I think I agree with this suggestion. cheesy

Ummmmm, Annnnnnnnnh, Unnnnnnnnnnnn Aaaaaaaaaah!
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Teejay07(m): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2008
@ almondjoy,

then when do you think the madness will stop. The two of them will just go on and on and on till someone backs down. So, why not just stop the madness right away by ignoring the guy.

You do not win a battle with a madman by degenerating to his level. You keep your respectability by refraining from joining issues with such mad people. Well, thats my tupenny worth o.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by almondjoy(f): 5:12am On Apr 12, 2008
Teejay07:

@ almondjoy,

then when do you think the madness will stop. The two of them will just go on and on and on till someone backs down. So, why not just stop the madness right away by ignoring the guy.

You do not win a battle with a madman by degenerating to his level. You keep your respectability by refraining from joining issues with such mad people. Well, thats my tupenny worth o.

Who said so? shocked

The best way to deal with a mad man is to prove that your own type of insanity is the "imported" kind! While his is the locally manufactured kind cheesy
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Teejay07(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2008
@almond,

tell me, what if the guy be real 'kolo'. Wetin go happen that time. Moreso, as a 'Lady' madamkoko has got to show some level of decorum and decency. Dont you think your approach would be taking things too far?

Almond, i know u got class and am sure u wont ever go that low to make a point. Methinks, madamkoko should just walk away from the 'maddening crowd'.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by frank316(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2008
Are you still in love with him?
i have a feeling that both of you still like each other.
who broke the relationship? you?
he is probably still hurt by how the relationship broke up.

dont you think dailogue will work? i think there are still some issues that you guy have not resolved, if not why should he do what he is doing and why should it bother you?
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2008
spoilt:

he likes the reaction u give him. pretend you don't get those messages he'll tire. it will take a while but he will truly tire. undecided
great idea grin
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by SweetT1: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2008
@Madamkoko

Your post is kind of vague. But i'm thinking, he calls you for a Booty call. If that's the case and you already broken up with him, be blunt and tell him what you are worth. tell him you are not his toys and he should stop calling you for that. Also tell him that if he does not stop, you will get a new number and he will risk ever talking to you again.

But on the flip side, what kind of business are you doing that is so hard to change your numbers and notify your customers of the new number. Please don't tell me it's the kind of business i have in mind. grin shocked

Another option is. Next time he calls start mentioning other guys name. Or get another guy to answer the phone. But the risk of that is he might come back and choke your @ss if he's the jealous and temperamental type. Goodluck. grin grin
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by madamkoko: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2008
Sweet T, not just "booty calls" or whatever you'd like to call it. But the issue is when other women have answered his booty calls, then he leaves the conversations he has with them on my voicemail. like, "What would you like to do next" "ïf I show you my stick you'll never comeback again",

Its quite immature and unnecessary.

In case you've nenver owned a small business, you loose business when you start changing numbers, its hard to people to still keep in touch with you, , you can change everything but you can't change your business numberr but you'll loose customers,

Actually OLODUs if thats what you're talking about, change numbers because they don't want to be tracked, undecided
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by madamkoko: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2008
@ Frank, it doesn't bother me that he's with other women, he disturbing me and using all my voicemail space when he leaves such messages~~~~ angry
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by buchio7(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2008
@madamkoko

i believe u shd ignore him totally cause trying to play his type of game will just generally bring urself down to his own level and thereby give him the impression dat u r jealous and want to get even, just ignore him,block his number get someone dat makes u happy and get on with life. Life is too short spending it tackling issues of immature ex's.

enjoy ur life wink wink wink wink
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by CrazyMan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2008
Breakups are usually painful especially and they become more painful when you see your ex with another person.

My advice is that you avoid picking his calls; and try as much as possible to delete his image from your memory,
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Dreloaded(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2008
He obviously still wants you else he wouldnt put so much effort in trying to hurt you

I'd personally be amused that he's acting so pathetic just to get my attention and just ignore his calls(and dont respond to his pitiful voicemails). He'll get the message eventually
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by SweetT1: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
@Madamkoko

I'm sure there is a way to block his number from your phone. Either you check your phone's features or you call your service provider. wink I think it's obvious your still in love with him. It's not a crime, it's happened to the best of us before. cheesy
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by CURIOUST(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2008
It would be easier to just change your number and then distribute the new number to those you want to have it.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by almondjoy(f): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2008
Teejay07:

@almond,

tell me, what if the guy be real 'kolo'. Wetin go happen that time. Moreso, as a 'Lady' madamkoko has got to show some level of decorum and decency. Dont you think your approach would be taking things too far?

Almond, i know u got class and am sure u wont ever go that low to make a point. Methinks, madamkoko should just walk away from the 'maddening crowd'.

Ehhhhhhhhhn?  I know, but this is Nairaland. . .this is not a serious topic enough to warrant too much preaching.  Just for laffs only.  The responses here are dry enough! cheesy  Not a serious matter I say!

Topics like this call for levity please!
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by SamMilla1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Ehhhhhhhhhn? I know, but this is Nairaland. . .this is not a serious topic enough to warrant too much preaching. Just for laffs only. The responses here are dry enough! cheesy Not a serious matter I say!

Topics like this call for levity please!

@AJ, I dont agree with you here.i think Nairaland is not for laughs, we have a section called jokes here, You give good advices some places and give sarcastic ones on others, People learn a lot from Nairaland,
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Dreloaded(f): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2008
actually service providers dont block numbers. They can only block private calls

So it's either

1. ignore the voicemails and never mention to him that you received them. Infact dont even tell him anything anymore
2. Change your number
3. Get a second phone, different line

1 and 3 are more plausible seeing that you have a business
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by SweetT1: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2008
@D-reloaded

What kind of Bootleg service provider is that ?? Of course you can block someones number from calling your phone ! It's called "Selective call acceptance" on my phone features. wink

*64 or something like that.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Dreloaded(f): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2008
Sprint tongue

I can only do selective on landline, not cell phone
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by SweetT1: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2008
Sprint??

No wonder, a tired phone company. Even AT&T is better or Verizon !
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by frank316(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2008
madamkoko:

@ Frank, it doesn't bother me that he's with other women, he disturbing me and using all my voicemail space when he leaves such messages~~~~ angry
[/quote}

ok
has he gone to the moon for holiday?
or are you afraid of facing him? are you scared you might jump on him and kiss the hell out of his life?
for Gods sake this is someone who used to Bleep the hell out of your life, go and meet him and settle things out with him.

for your information, he is disrespecting you by sending those messeges. are you going to allow him get away with it?
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2008

lol,i couldn't agree more
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2008
simple. . .block his number.
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Riskie(f): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2008
^^ what she said wink
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Cadet(f): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
@post
Never been in this kind of situation. But the best suggestion i have up my sleeve will be to call the police
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by almondjoy(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
SAM MILLA:

@AJ, I don't agree with you here.i think Nairaland is not for laughs, we have a section called jokes here, You give good advices some places and give sarcastic ones on others, People learn a lot from Nairaland,

Only people who did not have any form of basic education(academic or social) or parents/family members who never loved them would learn anything important on Nairaland for that matter.  What you learn from Nairaland is[b] "cyber survival"[/b]. . . .so you do not make the same mistakes when you go to other websites and nothing more! 

The rest. . .get a real life for real life lessons! Or surf the WWW or affiliates of "Wikidoodle"!

Oh please!  Gimme a damn "phock" break!
Re: Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages by Dreloaded(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
Lmao AJ, it's just his way of advertising his section

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? / Seven Health Benefits Of Masturbation, Or Self Service / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.