Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Relocation To Planet Mars - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Planet Mars (898 Views)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals / Relocation To S.a(capetown) For My M.tech. S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Planet Mars by dkc(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2013
O my...! Folk are already relocating permanently to Mars. One way ticket available. Mother Earth is f**ked. I gotta make this voyage. Any nairalander coming with me?
Re: Relocation To Planet Mars by Coldblooded(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Right now I'm scheduled to travel tomorrow through NASA's one way rocket, though they are going to the moon but I will take a connecting flight to Mars. See u then!
Re: Relocation To Planet Mars by brainhack(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Hmm just wondering what would become of mars if the same people that made earth what it is today move there. Same problem new location
Re: Relocation To Planet Mars by brainhack(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2013
Hmm just wondering what would become of mars if the same people that made earth what it is today move there. Same problem new location undecided
Re: Relocation To Planet Mars by brainhack(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2013
^^how do we stop this from happening. I want to tag along too smiley
Re: Relocation To Planet Mars by Tiwanna(f): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
brainhack: Hmm just wondering what would become of mars if the same people that made earth what it is today move there. Same problem new location undecided

Can't stop laughing @ this post lol.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need US Schools That Do Not Require GMAT For Their Graduate Admissions. / Magodo To UPS B/stop / First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.